Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 01:52:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Is Bitcoin's Value So Volatile?  (Read 11209 times)
usorin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:22:32 PM

The volatility is given by the fact that the money sent thru blockchain tehnology cant be trace, so this fact is also in the advantage of bad people. Considering the current society i belive that we have made a big financial evolution thrue blackchain technology. One day someone will lea4n about this times at economy history.
MyIdeas

Activity: 734
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:40:09 PM

that is the real nature of bitcoin. sometimes it arises its value and sometimes it decreases..all we need to do is just a timing...because that is also a part of investment.
Let’s just see what makes bitcoin nature the way it is.Value fluctuates o the demand of public. Bitcoin is highly in demand and the number of investors are increasing day by day which actually pumps the price high. In addition to this, bitcoin is also available in a very limited amount. If we see the increasing demand, I think it has rather a scarce supply. Due to these two reasons the price is making unbelievable progress.
Natsuu

Activity: 1120
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:00:46 AM

Why Is Bitcoin's Value So Volatile? I am confused to buy bitcoin now when it's value is too high.

It seems that you didn't trust bitcoin enough to buy some pieces of it and bitcoin's price now is too high from where it started. The fact the volatility of bitcoin makes more people to get more attracted and give them some chills. And of course, bitcoin is a digital currency and it's all usual in a currency.

MommyElsa

Activity: 387
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:08:21 AM

Let us be realistic and straight to the point, bitcoin becomes more attractive to everyone because of the income, profit, job that it brings. Everyone are keep on investing because of what they can get. The more the investor, the demand also increases that makes the BTC so volatile.

🥤🧊🥤🧊        ONLINE SOCIAL COMMUNICATION & DATING APK         🧊🥤🧊🥤
dynospytan

Activity: 364
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:03:40 AM

Why Is Bitcoin's Value So Volatile? I am confused to buy bitcoin now when it's value is too high.

Bitcoin is volatile always because it's in the market. Base on my understanding bitcoin price is starting to rise when the demand of bitcoin is high. Vice versa if the price is starting to fall. When buying a bitcoin you should always  consider the value. As you can see now bitcoin price is huge so its not recommended to invest now unless if bitcoin will pump again.
maydna

Activity: 2940
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:09:20 AM

Bitcoin is volatile always because it's in the market. Base on my understanding bitcoin price is starting to rise when the demand of bitcoin is high. Vice versa if the price is starting to fall. When buying a bitcoin you should always  consider the value. As you can see now bitcoin price is huge so its not recommended to invest now unless if bitcoin will pump again.

i think we don't have to ask it is so volatile because it is good for us to make profit from trading btc-usd and this is benefit from btc which we can use to make money. there are many people wants to buy and sell in the market because they already know that bitcoin is worth so they are buy and sell to increase the bitcoin amount and increase the money they have. i think you don't have to be confuse because when you decide to buy bitcoin, you already wants to have a long term investment so you don't have to sell when the price is not have different until more than $100, i mean if you bought bitcoin at $57xx then you can wait for the price to increase more than $58xx then you can sell.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Soutogu

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:18:32 AM

The lower the market cap, the more volatile an asset it. Thats why cryptos in general are much more "swingy" than regular stocks - there is less money put into the market, so a smaller quantity can really move it around quite easily.
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:22:39 AM

Bitcoin prices always change, if the price is too high now wait until bitcoin prices you think affordable
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:10:59 AM

Bitcoin prices always change, if the price is too high now wait until bitcoin prices you think affordable
If you will just wait for the price to become affordable to you then it will not happen that you will buy because bitcoin is going up and it is not going down so you will be vulnerable for procrastination also because sometimes you will delay yourself for buying bitcoin because the price of bitcoin might go down but you will delay yourself because you will think that there is something better.
macchiato

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:18:41 AM

The law of supply and demand is the primary reason why bitcoin is so volatile. When there is a high demand of bitcoin, its price goes up. And since bitcoin is limited, the supply also affects the price. When there is low supply, the price rise up and when there is an oversupply, the price falls. Sometimes, forks can also affect the value of bitcoin. For instance, the fork from the previous days made bitcoin lose $500 which is inevitable. But that shouldn't bring people worry because bitcoin price rises after drops.

Tiger Junk

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:39:52 AM

Bitcoin is known to be mined and also known to be processed like a real money. When it is being wanted my many people. The value of it will increase while if it's not then it will decrease. Bitcoin is finite so the change of it's value is affected whenever there is a change in the market.
Bella Thorne

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:53:41 AM

It is about the law of supply and demand. If people are using bitcoin a lot. It just only mean that if people will mine bitcoin a lot, there would be larger possibility that the value will increase while if people are going to be lazy with mining then the value will decrease and it is not a good thing for us.

Nhobita

Activity: 65
Merit: 27

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:57:23 AM

The continuous change of bitcoin's value is inevitable. Many people are liking it although some are still complaining about it because the changing of vale is unpredictable which may cause you good or bad. You should buy bitcoin on a low value or else you will be the one to regret as you see the value of bitcoin rising. You should always be smart and wise on every decision so watch out for the changing of bitcoin's price.

Rollex

Activity: 81
Merit: 30

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:01:51 AM

Bitcoin is and always will be very volatile, but this does not mean having to give up his purchase. If you look at the chart of growth rates you will see that every year the price of bitcoin is increasing. This trend will persist for a very long time so you can buy it at any time.
I agree. At the very first place, as you enter bitcoin you are already risking the chance to earn. We all know that the value of it is changing and most of the time, the chages that are occuring gives us better outcome. You should still buy bitcoin even you're seeing the price rising because even though the value is already high, there are still a lot of possibilities that it will increase more and will surely benefit you for the greater good.
Md Saad

Activity: 584
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:05:01 AM

Bitcoin is becoming a stable currency day by day, but after some period of time we are experiencing Bitcoin price volatile, there are some concrete reasons for this volatility. I think that major reason is the controlling of bitcoin, Basically, Bitcoin market is controlled by the Bitcoin holders, so when a major portion of holders wants to gamble in the Bitcoin market then they create that type of situation. I also think that Credibility is one of the main reasons behind this issue when people will get fully convinced about the system then they don't get scared of selling Bitcoin.
Henry Sy

Activity: 193
Merit: 83

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:14:43 AM

I think it is because of the changes that are occuring within the markey. Just take a look when China banned bitcoin in their country. The value of bitcoin dropped hard and many people started to become scared but after a few while, bitcoin has already recovered up until now. This just simply shows how the changes in the market affect the value of bitcoin in a good way or bad.
musharaf

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:21:15 AM

It is not a problem that currency is volatile for each and every currency there is a time span and then the prices are some time goes up and some time goes down. There are so many other reasons because of that the prices are volatile like demand and supply are the market forces which affect the prices. The macro factors like country inflation also affect the prices of crypto currencies.

yojodojo21

Activity: 420
Merit: 171

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:29:52 AM

Bitcoin has to grow it's demand since it is known for few people in past few years. If bitcoin is not volatile then many investors and traders will not spend their money buying bitcoin and use it for doubling the income. Yes bitcoin is too expensive eventually but how much more for the coming months or years it will become more expensive. Decision for buying bitcoin is a must. Should you wait or not? Double or nothing? Take it or Leave it.
appleffi

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

One of a kind

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:48:57 AM

Bitcoin's Value is volatile due to its decentralized structure that is why an irregular rising and falling of its value is felt frequently. Though its status so irregular, it seems that it's current status is going all the way up which makes it more recognizable now a days.

stepwilli

Activity: 1042
Merit: 273

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:59:06 AM

Yeah a lot of the people are thinking that the bitcoin price is very high and the income of the bitcoin will be the best source of the bitcoin so buy bitcoin and then get in the bitcoin for the long time. The price of the bitcoin is increasing more and more so it will be more difficult to buy the bitcoin for the future I love to buy the bitcoin and the future of the money will be more than this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: