Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:17:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: *** WorldCoin Pool Report *** All your WDC Pool Talk Here ***  (Read 52861 times)
mercSuey

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 02:22:57 PM

my first pool has just gone to another ddos protection provider, should be less latency/stales/rejects now.
so my pools are (1)EU- and (2)USA- based. choose wisely which one works best for you.
pool links are at my sig

Erun, make sure your pools are on the main blockchain.  I see the network hash rate is not accurate and the last time it wasn't accurate it was because of dontmine.me was forked.  So one of the large pools is forked again...I think.
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
erundook

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 02:26:10 PM

my first pool has just gone to another ddos protection provider, should be less latency/stales/rejects now.
so my pools are (1)EU- and (2)USA- based. choose wisely which one works best for you.
pool links are at my sig

Erun, make sure your pools are on the main blockchain.  I see the network hash rate is not accurate and the last time it wasn't accurate it was because of dontmine.me was forked.  So one of the large pools is forked again...I think.
yep i know that. but we don't know yet which for is winning so... and look what happened to that wdc.dontmine.me website lol

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-
WEBSITEE |█| WHITEPAPER

RobRoy

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 02:29:01 PM

+1 block Smiley
http://coinminer.net:19331/static/

thanks miners!!
Coinbrah

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Whew

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 02:29:26 PM

Please add my pool.

Address: http://54.227.248.210

Point miners here.
Stratum only: stratum+tcp://54.227.248.210:3333

Pool topic: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=212619.0
mercSuey

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 02:29:30 PM

pool links are at my sig

yep i know that. but we don't know yet which for is winning so... and look what happened to that wdc.dontmine.me website lol

Oh okay, I didn't see any posts about it so I wanted to make sure at least you were aware.  And yeah, what happened to dontmine.me?
erundook

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 02:31:24 PM

pool links are at my sig

Oh okay, I didn't see any posts about it so I wanted to make sure at least you were aware.  And yeah, what happened to dontmine.me?
it says 'prepare to get orphaned' Cheesy i guess he's off now with the coins people mined there...

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

-
WEBSITEE |█| WHITEPAPER

pwn

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 02:37:42 PM

Looks like dontmine.me is down..
jmmichael93

Activity: 45

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 02:40:14 PM

pool links are at my sig

it says 'prepare to get orphaned' Cheesy i guess he's off now with the coins people mined there...

Please don't create FUD about other pool operators.  Paul is a trustworthy operator who has always made right with his miners on all the pools he has started.  The website is obviously experiencing some problems right now, yes, but the pool is accepting shares as far as I can tell.  Slamming other pool operators by accusing them of running off with coins is very unprofessional.  His pool has always had the "prepared to get orphaned" tagline in the banner.  It's a clever joke on the block time of the coin.
erundook

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 02:44:44 PM

pool links are at my sig

Please don't create FUD about other pool operators.  Paul is a trustworthy operator who has always made right with his miners on all the pools he has started.  The website is obviously experiencing some problems right now, yes, but the pool is accepting shares as far as I can tell.  Slamming other pool operators by accusing them of running off with coins is very unprofessional.  His pool has always had the "prepared to get orphaned" tagline in the banner.  It's a clever joke on the block time of the coin.
oh, sorry i didnt see that phrase there before. but when you see that first time it looks suspicious. didnt want to offend anyone and i'm sorry to Paul as well if he's just experiencing some kind of hardware/software failures. i know how bad that could be.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

-
WEBSITEE |█| WHITEPAPER

jmmichael93

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 02:55:55 PM

pool links are at my sig

oh, sorry i didnt see that phrase there before. but when you see that first time it looks suspicious. didnt want to offend anyone and i'm sorry to Paul as well if he's just experiencing some kind of hardware/software failures. i know how bad that could be.

Thanks, just asking to think about what you say before you say it and the effect it can have on the community, especially given the size of the pools you are operating.  To be honest with you, of all the pools that miners have been the most concerned about, it has been yours.  Not trying to be too harsh, but your decision to split your pools into 2 and continue to accept new hash power on the same subnet was very irresponsible and bad for the blockchain so early in it's life.  This is why major pools on other coins open up their second servers on the other side of the world, to help spread the hash out and prevent forks.  One could argue that the forking problem we're concerned about isn't just due to the coin's nature, or the bad luck of the other pools, but an issue with the way you've ran your pool from the early age of the blockchain, with at times having up to 60-70% of the entire network hash parked.  It's very important for pool operators and miners to consider the consequences of their actions so early in a new coins existence.

erundook

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 03:10:45 PM

Thanks, just asking to think about what you say before you say it and the effect it can have on the community, especially given the size of the pools you are operating.  To be honest with you, of all the pools that miners have been the most concerned about, it has been yours.  Not trying to be too harsh, but your decision to split your pools into 2 and continue to accept new hash power on the same subnet was very irresponsible and bad for the blockchain so early in it's life.  This is why major pools on other coins open up their second servers on the other side of the world, to help spread the hash out and prevent forks.  One could argue that the forking problem we're concerned about isn't just due to the coin's nature, or the bad luck of the other pools, but an issue with the way you've ran your pool from the early age of the blockchain, with at times having up to 60-70% of the entire network hash parked.  It's very important for pool operators and miners to consider the consequences of their actions so early in a new coins existence.
yep. that's why i did move the servers around so one is at europe and the second is in usa now. so that should help to distrubute the power.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

-
WEBSITEE |█| WHITEPAPER

billionaire

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 03:12:13 PM

pool links are at my sig

Erun, make sure your pools are on the main blockchain.  I see the network hash rate is not accurate and the last time it wasn't accurate it was because of dontmine.me was forked.  So one of the large pools is forked again...I think.

Please don't create FUD about other pool operators.  Paul is a trustworthy operator who has always made right with his miners on all the pools he has started.  The website is obviously experiencing some problems right now, yes, but the pool is accepting shares as far as I can tell.  Slamming other pool operators by accusing them of running off with coins is very unprofessional.  His pool has always had the "prepared to get orphaned" tagline in the banner.  It's a clever joke on the block time of the coin.

erundook, you very recently chided one of the people mining on your servers when they accused you of scamming. I recall you saying something along the lines of "I wish people would ASK me if there are problems before accusing me".  Take your own advice.
jmmichael93

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 03:12:48 PM

yep. that's why i did move the servers around so one is at europe and the second is in usa now. so that should help to distrubute the power.

Thanks, this is a good move for the well-being of the network.  We live and learn eh?  Wink
erundook

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 03:32:22 PM

erundook, you very recently chided one of the people mining on your servers when they accused you of scamming. I recall you saying something along the lines of "I wish people would ASK me if there are problems before accusing me".  Take your own advice.
yep. i did already apologize for that. that was just that silly tagline made me think so. sorry again.
but tbh, the page seems to be down for a couple of hours now and i haven't seen Paul saying a word here or there. though he could be busy recovering things from failure. you never know, right?

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

-
WEBSITEE |█| WHITEPAPER

erundook

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 03:33:19 PM

Thanks, this is a good move for the well-being of the network.  We live and learn eh?  Wink
sure! i'm constatly improving stuff and doing my best to provide an awesome pool service. i'm just still a bit new to this cryptocurrency stuff but what i'm pro at is managing servers and making awesome software (sorry if that wasnt humble enough) Smiley

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

-
WEBSITEE |█| WHITEPAPER

Sparten

Activity: 19

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2013, 03:45:57 PM
Last edit: May 22, 2013, 05:16:49 PM by Sparten

New pool started at worldcoin.rageminers.com longpoll/getwork/stratum support.
erundook

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 03:52:43 PM

New pool started at worldcoin.rageminers.com longpool/getwork support.

its longpoll dude, not longpool Cheesy

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

-
WEBSITEE |█| WHITEPAPER

Sparten

Activity: 19

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2013, 05:23:02 PM

New pool started at worldcoin.rageminers.com longpool/getwork support.

its longpoll dude, not longpool Cheesy

Corrected Tongue.
In the meanwhile stratum has been added.
RandyMagnum

Activity: 662

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 05:32:33 PM
Last edit: May 22, 2013, 06:34:55 PM by RandyMagnum

Please add my pool.

Address: http://54.227.248.210

Point miners here.
Stratum only: stratum+tcp://54.227.248.210:3333

Pool topic: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=212619.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=212619.0

Jump over some hashing power to this address boys and girls, help distribute the WDC network load!

Distributing the load will help you stop losing so many shares from pool interruptions due to high load on certain pools.
RandyMagnum

Activity: 662

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 06:31:27 PM

Another stratum pool (plus other options)  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=213077.0

Hi all,
Ive setup a Worldcoin pool at worldcoin.rageminers.com
PPLNS
1% fee
early adopters(first 50) gets 0% fee

Regards.
Sparten.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: