Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:48:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: *** WorldCoin Pool Report *** All your WDC Pool Talk Here ***  (Read 52861 times)
erundook

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 06:59:30 PM

just to mention. i've finally got some free time to get a domain name for my pools. check the new links at my sig.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-
WEBSITEE |█| WHITEPAPER

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dman99

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 09:39:43 PM

Just moved my miners from BigVern's pool to multipool.  Recommend others do the same.
schnebi

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 09:42:30 PM

Pool is runnning great, but more hashing power is needed to find blocks:

crypto-coins.de:8908

As usual for P2Pool, just Point your miners on the above adress using your Wallett Adress as Username and a random passwort

Example:

Code:
cgminer.exe --scrypt -u Wc27kGnE5nHa2tvhmsCVTb3uCic3fZsDa4 -p hsdrtu89dfgdhfg8 -o crypto-coins.de:8908

See stats at www.crypto-coins.de:8908

Pool Fee ist 1 %

[/quote]

We are still on paying out instantly without confirmations Smiley Feel free to point your miners on this pool!!
gpudude

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

GPUDude

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 09:47:07 PM

Good morning, afternoon, evening wherever you are in the world.

Two brand new pools open for Worldcoin, one in Europe and one in USA.

Click the following link for more details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=213597.0

Happy Mining!
coinbird

Activity: 149

View Profile
May 23, 2013, 02:17:24 AM

5/22/2013:
Due to a lack of time on my part for administration, the dontmine.me series
of pools will be closing.

I am unable to dedicate the amount of time required to provide the high quality
pool that users expect.

The work servers will close immediately, and the pool sites and wallets will remain
online until 6/5/2013 (2 weeks).

from dontmine.me news section.

Site is up for cashouts. Worked for me but still have some unpaid valid shares locked there.
p4xil

Activity: 214

View Profile
May 23, 2013, 08:55:04 AM

5/22/2013:
Due to a lack of time on my part for administration, the dontmine.me series
of pools will be closing.

I am unable to dedicate the amount of time required to provide the high quality
pool that users expect.

The work servers will close immediately, and the pool sites and wallets will remain
online until 6/5/2013 (2 weeks).

from dontmine.me news section.

Site is up for cashouts. Worked for me but still have some unpaid valid shares locked there.

yeah me too... Sadly I think we should forget about them and move on... I doubt that we will get them paid.

Nothing! Nothing! Nothing! Selling Nothing for only 1.99 ICN
Coinbrah

Activity: 70

Whew

View Profile
May 23, 2013, 02:16:23 PM

Thank you for adding my pool!
DeadEyeCool

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 23, 2013, 05:16:45 PM

the last two pools i've been at have been paying me about 55-60% of what my estimated payout should be.

This is BigVerns pool, and now Multipool.in

any idea why this is?

In fact, the very first pool i joined on launch day had a similar problem. The pool owner ended up with a large number of coins in his wallet, and had no idea why. He ended up paying out the excess to everyone based on total shares earned and shut down the pool. I suspect a similar problem is going on with these pools, and the pool operators just aren't aware of it?

schnebi

View Profile
May 23, 2013, 05:24:35 PM

Pool is runnning great, but more hashing power is needed to find blocks:

crypto-coins.de:8908

As usual for P2Pool, just Point your miners on the above adress using your Wallett Adress as Username and a random passwort

Example:

Code:
cgminer.exe --scrypt -u Wc27kGnE5nHa2tvhmsCVTb3uCic3fZsDa4 -p hsdrtu89dfgdhfg8 -o crypto-coins.de:8908

See stats at www.crypto-coins.de:8908

Pool Fee ist 1 %

I created a Pool-reputatiom thread for my several Mining-Pools... So, if you're satisfied with mining at my pool, please leave a comment :

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=214295.msg2247418#msg2247418
erundook

View Profile
May 23, 2013, 07:03:56 PM

the last two pools i've been at have been paying me about 55-60% of what my estimated payout should be.

This is BigVerns pool, and now Multipool.in

any idea why this is?

In fact, the very first pool i joined on launch day had a similar problem. The pool owner ended up with a large number of coins in his wallet, and had no idea why. He ended up paying out the excess to everyone based on total shares earned and shut down the pool. I suspect a similar problem is going on with these pools, and the pool operators just aren't aware of it?

nope. that pool had a database corruption, this has nothing to do with currently running pools. and for worldcoin in general its a common case to have alot of rejected/orphaned blocks due to a high blocks per minute rate. currently i am working on a big software update to my pools to minimize those losses, but for now this is a common problem for just any worldcoin pool. calculators show a bigger value just because they're expecting a perfect situation where you had no stale/invalid shares and pool got no rejected/orphaned blocks. but reality hits us hard Smiley

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

-
WEBSITEE |█| WHITEPAPER

dman99

Activity: 63

View Profile
May 23, 2013, 07:09:00 PM

nope. that pool had a database corruption, this has nothing to do with currently running pools. and for worldcoin in general its a common case to have alot of rejected/orphaned blocks due to a high blocks per minute rate. currently i am working on a big software update to my pools to minimize those losses, but for now this is a common problem for just any worldcoin pool. calculators show a bigger value just because they're expecting a perfect situation where you had no stale/invalid shares and pool got no rejected/orphaned blocks. but reality hits us hard Smiley

You know, I've used 3 pools and my actual payout has been near my estimated payout in all pools.  Then again, I'm not looking at calculators, I'm looking at the information reported by the pool (which I believe is based upon the number of shares submitted).  You also have to keep in mind that difficulty changes three times in one day.  That could also throw off estimates.
erundook

View Profile
May 23, 2013, 07:14:27 PM

You know, I've used 3 pools and my actual payout has been near my estimated payout in all pools.  Then again, I'm not looking at calculators, I'm looking at the information reported by the pool (which I believe is based upon the number of shares submitted).  You also have to keep in mind that difficulty changes three times in one day.  That could also throw off estimates.
ah. if you were talking about pool estimations, then there is really something wrong about that. i don't know how mmcfe(the most common pool software you see here and there) handles this. what i can say is that my pools do show the real average income for the account - this is calculated based on real transactions you had past hour. so that can fluctuate with difficulty and pool/miner luck, but not any more than that.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

-
WEBSITEE |█| WHITEPAPER

DeadEyeCool

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 23, 2013, 07:21:57 PM

so 40% are stale/orphans?
RobRoy

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 23, 2013, 07:37:17 PM

low DOA P2Pool http://coinminer.net:19331/static/ Smiley
erundook

View Profile
May 23, 2013, 07:54:47 PM

yep. some of them are your shares, and some are pool's blocks. i am working on pool software update to minimize the latter. should be in production in a day or two.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

-
WEBSITEE |█| WHITEPAPER

schnebi

View Profile
May 23, 2013, 08:01:35 PM

yep. some of them are your shares, and some are pool's blocks. i am working on pool software update to minimize the latter. should be in production in a day or two.
P2Pool http://crypto-coins.de:8908 has just 9 % DOA.... I think thats pretty good...
ScottAllyn

Activity: 236

¿ʇɐɥʍ

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2013, 08:49:03 PM

[...] what i can say is that my pools do show the real average income for the account - this is calculated based on real transactions you had past hour. so that can fluctuate with difficulty and pool/miner luck, but not any more than that.

I've found the numbers reported by erundook's pools to be quite accurate, tho a bit depressing. Cheesy

Ignored User Cleanup Script - Completely hide ignored users!
ScottAllyn

Activity: 236

¿ʇɐɥʍ

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2013, 08:54:02 PM

Bitcoin.Greece, can you update the link for the two recommended P2Pools? The current link is about 24 hours outdated and gives the impression that the pools are actually down, what with the big bold "POOL IS DOWN" and all...

Here's the current link:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=213597.0

I've been on the US server all day and the payout is very good relative to other pools that I've been on/in lately (despite cgminer reporting a higher reject rate).

Ignored User Cleanup Script - Completely hide ignored users!
jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2013, 08:58:41 PM

Bitcoin.Greece, can you update the link for the two recommended P2Pools? The current link is about 24 hours outdated and gives the impression that the pools are actually down, what with the big bold "POOL IS DOWN" and all...

Here's the current link:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=213597.0

I've been on the US server all day and the payout is very good relative to other pools that I've been on/in lately (despite cgminer reporting a higher reject rate).

the EU pool is doing steady payments too, we just need a bit more hashpower Smiley
erundook

View Profile
May 23, 2013, 11:24:02 PM

i am currently working on a big software update that should reduce number of stale/rejected blocks & shares. this is going to production in a day or two. stay tuned Wink

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

-
WEBSITEE |█| WHITEPAPER

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: