Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:57:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: *** WorldCoin Pool Report *** All your WDC Pool Talk Here ***  (Read 52861 times)
nerdcustoms

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 05:36:10 PM

Welcome WorldCoin Fans!! if you haven't registered yet, please do so. If you have already registered check your spam for verification code.  Don't forget WDC giveaways in chat each night between 11pm - 1am EST !!!  Don't miss it.

www.worldcoinforum.org

See you there!

*Image Removed*
Reputation Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=202142

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Moray

Activity: 143

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 07:09:16 PM
Last edit: May 25, 2013, 07:26:46 PM by Moray

BigVern's pool Hashrate- 595 MH
Network Hashrate, according to erundook's pools - 607.09 MH/s
  Undecided
gpudude

Activity: 126

GPUDude

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 07:30:41 PM

It is indeed a shame bigvern does not place a registration cap on his pools, Paul of dontmine.me runs some of the most successful pools available and even he caps registration to ensure that his pool doesn't exceed 30-40% of network hash.

Combined with the fact that he is also operating an exchange, that he would take it more seriously.
mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 07:47:17 PM

It is indeed a shame bigvern does not place a registration cap on his pools, Paul of dontmine.me runs some of the most successful pools available and even he caps registration to ensure that his pool doesn't exceed 30-40% of network hash.

Combined with the fact that he is also operating an exchange, that he would take it more seriously.

It's greed. And he's been asked.
erundook

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 08:36:20 PM

thats why we were splitting our pools to geo zones. sadly miners at bigvern's pool dont understand that and keep his pool over 50%.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-
WEBSITEE |█| WHITEPAPER

atcsecure

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2013, 09:41:40 PM

Something happened on worldcoinpool.com - not sure if it was a fork or not - numerous orphaned blocks in a row

Join the revolution - XC - Decentralized Trustless Multi-Node Private Transactions
atcsecure

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2013, 09:51:02 PM

worldcoinpool has way too much % of the network --- http://wdc-us.epools.org/stats is good pool

Join the revolution - XC - Decentralized Trustless Multi-Node Private Transactions
dreamwatcher
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2013, 10:33:32 PM

Well,

WDC is the second pool in the cryptocoinmine.com project. The pool profits go to support www.cryptocoinexplorer.com   Wink

I will be adding a Long Poll port tonight for those who can't or do not want to mine on stratum.

I have a plenty large upgrade path if the pool starts to grow out of its current server.

wdc.cryptocoinmine.com (website and registration)

wdc.cryptocoinmine.com:7070 stratum mining port    (Soon to have a LP mining port. I just finished fitting the JKC pool with one)

Smiley Smiley

RandyMagnum

Activity: 662

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 01:07:57 AM

worldcoinpool has way too much % of the network --- http://wdc-us.epools.org/stats is good pool

As most of us have rifled through various pools trying to find a stable, stratum connection with high efficiency, this wdc-us pool matches those requirements and has a fresh interface.  Payouts were spot on for me and blocks were coming in on the regular for a smaller, yet growing pool hash.  Again, starting to really like the change of appearance from every other pool looking identical.  Thumbs up.
dreamwatcher
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2013, 01:12:37 AM
Last edit: May 26, 2013, 08:03:34 PM by dreamwatcher

Pool closed due to lack of interest.

The Hash rate display has been corrected.

Note the Hash rate displays are cosmetic, so actual Shares and payouts were not effected.

That being said, I know us miners, love our benchmarks Tongue  

I am going to hold off on the implementing the LP , until I hear it will bring miners in.
Bitcoin.Greece (OP)

Activity: 412

Bitcoin is the Future of currency

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2013, 07:27:39 AM

Something happened on worldcoinpool.com - not sure if it was a fork or not - numerous orphaned blocks in a row

That pool is not in this Topic , please try his topic for your problems.
I removed him from the list long time ago.

Get a VPN - Protect yourself
dreamwatcher
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2013, 08:16:54 PM

I have closed down wdc.cryptocoinmine.com due to lack of interest.

I am giving out what is in the pools purse to the TWO people that at least tried to help.

wackenroader I am sending you 100 WDC as you put the most effort in

vm1990 I am sending you 38 WDC for at least trying the pool. (PM me a payout address)

On a side note, I am also taking WDC off of CCE, as it appears to me you do not need or want it there, 0 WDC donations since start on top of almost zero pool participation.I started with WDC on cryptocoinmine because I was reading as a community that you were concerned about hash rate concentration, guess I was mistaken there to.

I do not ask for a whole lot, even tried to make it easy where it would not cost anything. You are not the last coin on the chopping block.
wackenroader

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 12:04:23 AM

I am giving out what is in the pools purse to the TWO people that at least tried to help.

vm1990 I am sending you 38 WDC for at least trying the pool. (PM me a payout address)

On a side note, I am also taking WDC off of CCE, as it appears to me you do not need or want it there, 0 WDC donations since start on top of almost zero pool participation.I started with WDC on cryptocoinmine because I was reading as a community that you were concerned about hash rate concentration, guess I was mistaken there to.

I do not ask for a whole lot, even tried to make it easy where it would not cost anything. You are not the last coin on the chopping block.

I apologize for not being able to contribute a lot in your pool, I'm mining for apu with amd A8-3870K it only makes 65mhs. It is my personal computer when I need to do other jobs have to stop mining.

It is unfortunate that everyone focused on large pools and not distribute the hashpower in smaller pools.

Thanks for everything.

Btc: 1LGyRC3q5xPLZLLJKgDFg2BfvjXjnwPQ4Q
Wdc: Wgu2iSVLLvM5TdNc68p8xGyt2FuFaNNSy5
vm1990
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 08:01:05 PM

yeh same here iv kinda taken a step away from worldcoin. back to novacoin for me if the community had common sense then they would spread the hashing power out but the way its going worldcoin is going to keep forking which is going to make it a mess.... but that what happens when idiots start mining. ill keep an eye on it but for me worldcoin is already hitting a slippy slop and if people dont wake up then its not going to work

bennett616

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

http://www.freebitcointips.co.uk/

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2013, 08:09:03 PM

Any faucets yet?

Andy B

RandyMagnum

Activity: 662

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 06:51:23 AM

Network, 216.8MH/s  BigVern, 160.4MH/s

over 70%
erundook

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 08:48:53 AM

Network, 216.8MH/s  BigVern, 160.4MH/s

over 70%
he just doesn't care, thus killing the coin. i'm just wondering why miners don't care as well.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

-
WEBSITEE |█| WHITEPAPER

schnebi

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 08:50:54 AM

Pool is runnning great, but more hashing power is needed to find blocks:

crypto-coins.de:8908

As usual for P2Pool, just Point your miners on the above adress using your Wallett Adress as Username and a random passwort

Example:

Code:
cgminer.exe --scrypt -u Wc27kGnE5nHa2tvhmsCVTb3uCic3fZsDa4 -p hsdrtu89dfgdhfg8 -o crypto-coins.de:8908

See stats at www.crypto-coins.de:8908

Pool Fee ist 1 %

Would love to overtake a little bit of the hashing Power :-D

Pool is running very smooth... But miners apparently went away to Pushpools....

feeleep
Legendary

Activity: 1197

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2013, 11:28:49 AM

wdc.coinmine.pl also have only 3MH now...

erundook

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 11:28:56 AM

ANNOUNCEMENT: MY POOL IS SET TO 0% FEE FOR A WEEK
feel free to drop in: http://wdc.epools.org

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

-
WEBSITEE |█| WHITEPAPER

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: