Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 08:54:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY][STeX.Exchange] 1-st Exchange 3.0 Aggregator[Unique Bounty+Partner prog]  (Read 26823 times)
liubovi52

Activity: 70
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:04:58 PM

I can complete the STeX bounty but to get a reward for the work done?
STeX.exchange (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

former Stex member

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 10:48:52 PM

STeX Team

So I will understand. There will be a Bounty payout after presale and then bounty paid out after ICO? If is true. what is the percentage for each bounty? 3% each or 1.5% each? Thanks. I'm a huge fan and Investor!!!!
I think it will be half half
3% will go to presale

After the preSale Bounty paid out. Do we start from Zero? 1 more question on the Bounty during the PreSale. Do those Tokens carry the same rights as the PreSale tokens? As long as their held and never traded does the 10% extra apply to the Bounties?
Thanks

STeX to the Moon!!!!!

You seem to miss a lot of action here. Why from zero??? A lot of work has been done by bounty supporters.
If you hold your STE you will be eligible for 100% bonus from commissions. As for the 10% from the ICO it should be bought from your own personal wallet with ETH.
STeX.exchange (OP)

former Stex member

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 10:49:48 PM

What about your team? what os your experience
Your question would be more appropriate here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2067122.new#new
snewvine

Activity: 201
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 11:20:24 PM

STeX Team

So I will understand. There will be a Bounty payout after presale and then bounty paid out after ICO? If is true. what is the percentage for each bounty? 3% each or 1.5% each? Thanks. I'm a huge fan and Investor!!!!
I think it will be half half
3% will go to presale

After the preSale Bounty paid out. Do we start from Zero? 1 more question on the Bounty during the PreSale. Do those Tokens carry the same rights as the PreSale tokens? As long as their held and never traded does the 10% extra apply to the Bounties?
Thanks

STeX to the Moon!!!!!

You seem to miss a lot of action here. Why from zero??? A lot of work has been done by bounty supporters.
If you hold your STE you will be eligible for 100% bonus from commissions. As for the 10% from the ICO it should be bought from your own personal wallet with ETH.

Dont get me wrong. I just want to continue Bounty after Presale is over I just didnt no if the % reset bounty after the presale ends. I will so continue Bounty. I believe in your company and really am excited for additional information to share with my people.

as to the commissions. I'm only referring to the payout on bounties and will additional bonus from presale and bounty presale qualify for the additional 10% from ICO this would only refer to the bounty rewarded  at the end of presale not after for the ICO. I wanted to know if that bounty gets the perks given during the presale
thanks.

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10 ║ ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════
YB777

Activity: 138
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:48:54 AM

Hi Stex team, i have two questions !

1. The bounty will be given out one week after the presale end so it will be calculated and given out before 7th October ? Is there a specific date for the bounty to be paid out ?

2. For the bounty total % earned , may i know why is the % earned decreasing every single day ? Is it because they are more people joining bounty that's why my total % earned is always decreasing?
MBworld

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 12:47:11 PM

any Good reason why stakes are not updated on stat page for twitter and fb activities ? for a long ?
sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 03:44:25 PM

any Good reason why stakes are not updated on stat page for twitter and fb activities ? for a long ?

What do you mean? Bounty stat page is updated live as you put link in form.
STeX.exchange (OP)

former Stex member

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 05:56:38 PM

Stex hit through 12000 ETH! One more day left only for the current presale! https://stex.exchange/saleform/
snewvine

Activity: 201
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:50:49 PM

I doubt if they will reach the end without meeting the Max Cap of 15000.

I cant wait to see what the Bounty will bring me..... Tongue

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10 ║ ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════
STeX.exchange (OP)

former Stex member

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 12:00:29 AM

1. The bounty will be given out one week after the presale end so it will be calculated and given out before 7th October ? Is there a specific date for the bounty to be paid out ?

2. For the bounty total % earned , may i know why is the % earned decreasing every single day ? Is it because they are more people joining bounty that's why my total % earned is always decreasing?

1. We are going to have a several days break. The presale has been quite exhaustive. Then we will start to calculate the stats for bounty and make payouts. How much will it take? Probably a week or so. You see how we are paying the partner program commissions in real time. So don't worry for the bounty either.

2. Because you have never done venture investing. We are going to remove the % from future calculations and make it in ETH instead. When you see it increasing every day, you will feel much more excited. Yes it id seemingly decreasing as new URL are joining. But the total presale pool is increasing too)
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 03:04:52 AM

1. We are going to have a several days break. The presale has been quite exhaustive. Then we will start to calculate the stats for bounty and make payouts. How much will it take? Probably a week or so. You see how we are paying the partner program commissions in real time. So don't worry for the bounty either.

2. Because you have never done venture investing. We are going to remove the % from future calculations and make it in ETH instead. When you see it increasing every day, you will feel much more excited. Yes it id seemingly decreasing as new URL are joining. But the total presale pool is increasing too)

1. Great Idea, take a break, get a martini...

2. Don't forget about rewarding those amazing articles currently without stakes!

My 2 articles would love to receive great STE payouts for the Pre-Ico so that I get re-energized for the ICO campaign and can fully target those big whales on wall street.
Although I have failed miserably with my partnership link promotion, short of blackmail I did everything in my power to get 1 single user to use my link without success.  Remember.... I'm the one who beamed my link to alpha centauri
Anyways, I feel I did my share of marketing that I didn't include for the bounty due to borderline spam restrictions...
But my 2 articles. Oh boy, those were some beautiful pieces of STEX marketing material... I'm not one to brag... But those 2 articles most likely brought in 1/2 of the over-all investments. At least 5, maybe 6k ethereum on the conservative side!
Obviously that is debatable...
But just keep in mind this guy when distribution of stakes  Cool

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
YB777

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 05:10:01 AM

2. Don't forget about rewarding those amazing articles currently without stakes!

My 2 articles would love to receive great STE payouts for the Pre-Ico so that I get re-energized for the ICO campaign and can fully target those big whales on wall street.
Although I have failed miserably with my partnership link promotion, short of blackmail I did everything in my power to get 1 single user to use my link without success.  Remember.... I'm the one who beamed my link to alpha centauri
Anyways, I feel I did my share of marketing that I didn't include for the bounty due to borderline spam restrictions...
But my 2 articles. Oh boy, those were some beautiful pieces of STEX marketing material... I'm not one to brag... But those 2 articles most likely brought in 1/2 of the over-all investments. At least 5, maybe 6k ethereum on the conservative side!
But just keep in mind this guy when distribution of stakes  Cool

LOL is this a joke "But those 2 articles most likely brought in 1/2 of the over-all investments. At least 5, maybe 6k ethereum on the conservative side! " if that is the case then your stex up ! link will have 600ETH and above ahahhahahahahhahahahahahhhahahahah
USBitcoinServices.Com

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 10:37:20 AM

Read in telegram that iota is partnering

Great news

The IOTA problems with the IOTA team were only rumors then?

STeX.exchange (OP)

former Stex member

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 01:30:35 PM

STeX hit the hard cap in the morning reaching 15 000 ETH!

Dear Stexters! Our boat has become a lot bigger now! I congratulate our token holders with reaching the major mile stone - hitting the presale hard cap of 15 000 ETH. This is a very positive event for STeX.Exchange! We are getting more steem power every day. STeX is going to become a renowned exchange very soon with all your precious support dear friends!
The coming ICO at the end of October - begining of November have all chances to become extreamly huge and be written in crypto history like this presale.
Starting from October there going to be major announces and modules releases. We will keep you updated through our public channels. STeX team is going to work hard to overdeliver what we promised and we want your patience and support. Lets fly beyond the moon now out of the solar system to the stars!🚀🚀🚀🚀❤️🔥☘️👍😇

We are going to start calculating bounty stats from Monday-Tuesday. We are going to complete all payouts during about 2 weeks and are going to pay everybody who participated in the bounty campaign and followed all the rules.

Now the team needs to take a few days break after this successful presale.
Do not pm me or disturb plz.
Mr.Ease

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 02:56:19 PM

Although I have failed miserably with my partnership link promotion, short of blackmail I did everything in my power to get 1 single user to use my link without success.  Remember.... I'm the one who beamed my link to alpha centauri
But just keep in mind this guy when distribution of stakes  Cool

LOL is this a joke "But those 2 articles most likely brought in 1/2 of the over-all investments. At least 5, maybe 6k ethereum on the conservative side! " if that is the case then your stex up ! link will have 600ETH and above ahahhahahahahhahahahahahhhahahahah

It's definitely debatable though I did provide a conservative estimate  Cheesy

Unfortunately nobody used my link  Cry

Sitting at a big fat 0.00
I'm the proud owner of three zeros

YB777

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 03:30:41 PM

Although I have failed miserably with my partnership link promotion, short of blackmail I did everything in my power to get 1 single user to use my link without success.  Remember.... I'm the one who beamed my link to alpha centauri
But just keep in mind this guy when distribution of stakes  Cool

It's definitely debatable though I did provide a conservative estimate  Cheesy

Unfortunately nobody used my link  Cry

Sitting at a big fat 0.00
I'm the proud owner of three zeros

nice joke bro conservative estimate haha but for the stex up, I am also sitting at a big fat 0.00 ! HAHA!
YB777

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 03:35:16 PM
Last edit: September 30, 2017, 03:49:05 PM by YB777

Hi Stex team members ,

For my steemit article, the total view is 360++ currently, however the link that I have submitted only shows less than 10 views, hence I submitted my link 3 times as I thought there was an error, please do not mark me as spam !!

Anyways just want to mention the total traffic of 360++ traffic/view can be only seen when u click my profile and click STEX blogpost ! Or else if u just copy and paste the link that I have submitted it will only show less than 10 views (not sure why)

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@jeremy77/ico-stex-exchange-do-not-miss-out-on-this-https-stex-exchange-up-kew0v4pukjng/
(THIS ONLY SHOW LESS THAN 10 VIEWS)

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@jeremy77/ico-stex-exchange-do-not-miss-out-on-this-https-stex-exchange-up-kew0v4pukjng
(THIS SHOWS 360++ Views )

Not sure why but please kindly lookout for this link when u guys are calculating bounty, thanks a lot in advanced ~

STEX TO THE MOON !!!!!!
Mr.Ease

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:53:00 PM

Hi Stex team members ,

For my steemit article, the total view is 360++ currently, however the link that I have submitted only shows less than 10 views, hence I submitted my link 3 times as I thought there was an error, please do not mark me as spam !!

Anyways just want to mention the total traffic of 360++ traffic/view can be only seen when u click my profile and click STEX blogpost ! Or else if u just copy and paste the link that I have submitted it will only show less than 10 views (not sure why)

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@jeremy77/ico-stex-exchange-do-not-miss-out-on-this-https-stex-exchange-up-kew0v4pukjng/
(THIS ONLY SHOW LESS THAN 10 VIEWS)

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@jeremy77/ico-stex-exchange-do-not-miss-out-on-this-https-stex-exchange-up-kew0v4pukjng
(THIS SHOWS 360++ Views )

Not sure why but please kindly lookout for this link when u guys are calculating bounty, thanks a lot in advanced ~

STEX TO THE MOON !!!!!!

The 10 is unique views. I went and made it 11 for ya. The 360 is views from the same IPs...
This one has 200+ unique and a tweet from the Stex team.
https://steemit.com/stex/@generation.easy/crypto-is-in-desperate-need-of-modern-exchanges-stex
Yup, I'm pretty sure it brought in at least 50%, maybe even upwards of 75% total investments  Cool

sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 09:41:14 PM

The 10 is unique views. I went and made it 11 for ya. The 360 is views from the same IPs...
This one has 200+ unique and a tweet from the Stex team.
https://steemit.com/stex/@generation.easy/crypto-is-in-desperate-need-of-modern-exchanges-stex
Yup, I'm pretty sure it brought in at least 50%, maybe even upwards of 75% total investments  Cool

You think 214 views on steemit brought 7500ETH to presale? Tongue
iyah adrian

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 09:43:24 PM

I'm sorry to interrupt your dev work
I want to ask one thing, if you are willing to answer it Smiley
For the Payment, STE or ETH
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: