Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:24:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY][STeX.Exchange] 1-st Exchange 3.0 Aggregator[Unique Bounty+Partner prog]  (Read 26820 times)
MONSUN

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:07:12 PM

Nick just set up the bounty stats here https://stex.exchange/bounty/stat/
Just enter your wallet address

I have Earning in STE:   5.2 STE Really ?

Where I have been on tw and fb since day 1 .. ? with massive near 20000 followers , regular promotion .. whats wrong pls

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
snewvine

Activity: 201
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:12:05 PM

STeX Team I was apart of youTube with address 0x44d408e2265e55f247d38dca467cdd2017d7d916    I've not received the Eth.

I received bounty for Social Media just fine and Thanks  Grin

please let me know where the bounty for youTube is?

thanks Team !!!!!!

Just checking on remainder YouTube payout...

Very Pleased with my Bounty so far Grin

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10 ║ ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════
YB777

Activity: 138
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:25:57 PM

STeX Team I was apart of youTube with address <a title="See this address on the blockchain explorer" href="https://etherscan.io/address/0x44d408e2265e55f247d38dca467cdd2017d7d916" class="ext-etheraddresslookup-link" target="_blank">0x44d408e2265e55f247d38dca467cdd2017d7d916</a>   I've not received the Eth.

I received bounty for Social Media just fine and Thanks  Grin

please let me know where the bounty for youTube is?

thanks Team !!!!!!

Just checking on remainder YouTube payout...

Very Pleased with my Bounty so far Grin

I am very pleased with my bounty too as I have wrote a article + fb + twitter bounty , thanks alot STEX TEAM  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:25:59 PM

Hi Stex team members ,

For my steemit article, the total view is 360++ currently, however the link that I have submitted only shows less than 10 views, hence I submitted my link 3 times as I thought there was an error, please do not mark me as spam !!

Anyways just want to mention the total traffic of 360++ traffic/view can be only seen when u click my profile and click STEX blogpost ! Or else if u just copy and paste the link that I have submitted it will only show less than 10 views (not sure why)

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@jeremy77/ico-stex-exchange-do-not-miss-out-on-this-https-stex-exchange-up-kew0v4pukjng/
(THIS ONLY SHOW LESS THAN 10 VIEWS)

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@jeremy77/ico-stex-exchange-do-not-miss-out-on-this-https-stex-exchange-up-kew0v4pukjng
(THIS SHOWS 360++ Views )

Not sure why but please kindly lookout for this link when u guys are calculating bounty, thanks a lot in advanced ~

STEX TO THE MOON !!!!!!

The 10 is unique views. I went and made it 11 for ya. The 360 is views from the same IPs...
This one has 200+ unique and a tweet from the Stex team.
https://steemit.com/stex/@generation.easy/crypto-is-in-desperate-need-of-modern-exchanges-stex
Yup, I'm pretty sure it brought in at least 50%, maybe even upwards of 75% total investments  Cool

Anyway just to let you know ,  a Korean blogger wrote a blog in his Korean site and he have 100eth + as referral as he brought in 1000ETH + to Stex , u have 0 ETH as referral and u think u brought in more than 75% of total investments ?! Imposssible bro haha Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Your just a newbie... what do you know  Tongue

75%
And yeah, At least 75%... I'm actually starting to lean closer to 80% ~ 12,000 ethereum  Wink

I'm Super Serial Bro...  I'm the reason this Pre-ICO even sold out  Cool

Cheerup MR Ease ! please dont be too disappointed about the bounty article reward since u said u brought in at least 75% ETH and above for the presale ! Continue doing articles and bring in more % of the total sales and im sure there will be someone that use your referral link to invest and u can get 10% IN ETH!

All those big whale buyers didn't invest through my link Angry

I really did do a solid job spamming that link too.. which I will remind that I didn't include any of that spam in the bounty campaign..
Finally received a response from the Andromeda Galaxy yesterday saying they tried to invest but they were too late... apparently they had 5k eth they wanted to invest through my link.

Just nothing worked out right... no luck.
I'm hiring a 6th grader to make promo videos now.

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
YB777

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:29:19 PM

Hi Stex team members ,

For my steemit article, the total view is 360++ currently, however the link that I have submitted only shows less than 10 views, hence I submitted my link 3 times as I thought there was an error, please do not mark me as spam !!

Anyways just want to mention the total traffic of 360++ traffic/view can be only seen when u click my profile and click STEX blogpost ! Or else if u just copy and paste the link that I have submitted it will only show less than 10 views (not sure why)

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@jeremy77/ico-stex-exchange-do-not-miss-out-on-this-https-stex-exchange-up-kew0v4pukjng/

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@jeremy77/ico-stex-exchange-do-not-miss-out-on-this-https-stex-exchange-up-kew0v4pukjng

Not sure why but please kindly lookout for this link when u guys are calculating bounty, thanks a lot in advanced ~

STEX TO THE MOON !!!!!!

The 10 is unique views. I went and made it 11 for ya. The 360 is views from the same IPs...
https://steemit.com/stex/@generation.easy/crypto-is-in-desperate-need-of-modern-exchanges-stex
Yup, I'm pretty sure it brought in at least 50%, maybe even upwards of 75% total investments  Cool

Anyway just to let you know ,  a Korean blogger wrote a blog in his Korean site and he have 100eth + as referral as he brought in 1000ETH + to Stex , u have 0 ETH as referral and u think u brought in more than 75% of total investments ?! Imposssible bro haha Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

75%
And yeah, At least 75%... I'm actually starting to lean closer to 80% ~ 12,000 ethereum  Wink

Cheerup MR Ease ! please dont be too disappointed about the bounty article reward since u said u brought in at least 75% ETH and above for the presale ! Continue doing articles and bring in more % of the total sales and im sure there will be someone that use your referral link to invest and u can get 10% IN ETH!

I really did do a solid job spamming that link too.. which I will remind that I didn't include any of that spam in the bounty campaign..
Finally received a response from the Andromeda Galaxy yesterday saying they tried to invest but they were too late... apparently they had 5k eth they wanted to invest through my link.

Wow they want invest 5000ETH through your link? Haha please continue to do articles for the upcoming ICO sir ! If really 5000ETH Through your link then u will be rich.

5000ETH X $350 USD ( Current bittrex trading value now ) =1.75 MIL USD through your link and u get 10%
dimao

Activity: 1162
Merit: 389

Keep Network

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:36:51 PM

Do you already have a stock exchange?  Smiley Smiley

Mr.Ease

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:40:36 PM

[/quote]

Wow they want invest 5000ETH through your link? Haha please continue to do articles for the upcoming ICO sir ! If really 5000ETH Through your link then u will be rich.

5000ETH X $350 USD ( Current bittrex trading value now ) =1.75 MIL USD through your link and u get 10%
[/quote]

That's what they said... they seemed very excited with the technology but by the time they received the signal it was too late.
I don't know if I really believe them tho, you really can't trust aliens to much  Shocked

maot4

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:46:49 PM

Hi Stex team members ,

STEX TO THE MOON !!!!!!

75%

you two just like giving each other banter  Grin Grin
YB777

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:47:06 PM

[/quote]

That's what they said... they seemed very excited with the technology but by the time they received the signal it was too late.
I don't know if I really believe them tho, you really can't trust aliens to much  Shocked

[/quote]

Goodluck ! I also did article + twitter +fb bounty just like u and i am very very happy with my ste reward  Grin Grin Grin U can do more to earn more STE in the upcoming ICO, ALL THE BEST!
Mr.Ease

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:13:27 PM
Last edit: October 13, 2017, 02:26:46 PM by Mr.Ease

Goodluck ! I also did article + twitter +fb bounty just like u and i am very very happy with my ste reward  Grin Grin Grin U can do more to earn more STE in the upcoming ICO, ALL THE BEST!

I'm not really disappointed, only slightly... probably because they announced that massive you tube rewards first, otherwise its all cool.
And, I am positive they will remember me next round and it will all even out  Wink

Like I stated earlier "We all learned something"

By the way, I'm a little nosy. What total did you receive for all 3? I only did the articles so. Feel free to say bug off too  Cool

And: Have you guys actually received tokens in your Ethereum Wallet? I only see the amount on the bounty portal but nothing in the wallet yet

gajahduduk12

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:17:14 PM

joined the social media campaing..
YB777

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:35:22 PM

I'm not really disappointed, only slightly... probably because they announced that massive you tube rewards first, otherwise its all cool.
And, I am positive they will remember me next round and it will all even out  Wink

By the way, I'm a little nosy. What total did you receive for all 3? I only did the articles so. Feel free to say bug off too  Cool

And: Have you guys actually received tokens in your Ethereum Wallet? I only see the amount on the bounty portal but nothing in the wallet yet

Yes received all STE in my wallet already  Grin Grin
maot4

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:42:43 PM

Yes received all STE in my wallet already  Grin Grin

hahah Joker, Mr Ease don't mind this wind up merchant  Grin Grin Grin Grin , I only see my STE on my bounty stats page and I'm sure they will pay it to the wallets soon. the only question is do I also get ETH? I remember for videos they said you can only have 50/50 and not 100% STE  Grin Grin so should I be hopeful for additional ETH. either ways I appreciate what I got already had 2.3ETH from partner link prior to bounty being shared Grin
YB777

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:00:26 PM

hahah Joker, Mr Ease don't mind this wind up merchant  Grin Grin Grin Grin , I only see my STE on my bounty stats page and I'm sure they will pay it to the wallets soon. the only question is do I also get ETH? I remember for videos they said you can only have 50/50 and not 100% STE  Grin Grin so should I be hopeful for additional ETH. either ways I appreciate what I got already had 2.3ETH from partner link prior to bounty being shared Grin

Hey !! haha I really did receieved my STE tokens , not lying / wind up merchant  Sad Cry Cry
maot4

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:03:32 PM

Hey !! haha I really did receieved my STE tokens , not lying / wind up merchant  Sad Cry Cry

Haha ok I take that back  Grin , to be fair this is one of the most generous bounties I've seen when I look at the overall average bounty paid out, will definitely participate in main ICO and will leave my signature for now
Deval

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:21:26 PM

The bounty program has been one of the most transparent I have seen. The team has been in touch with the community before taking final decisions and has involved it completely with the program. They have also accepted that it was not perfect and have learnt from the experience. So lets cheer up guys and wait for the ICO bounty program and support STeX.exchange for the ICO   Smiley
Mr.Ease

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:59:58 PM

Hey !! haha I really did receieved my STE tokens , not lying / wind up merchant  Sad Cry Cry

Haha ok I take that back  Grin , to be fair this is one of the most generous bounties I've seen when I look at the overall average bounty paid out, will definitely participate in main ICO and will leave my signature for now

Overall Yes, the rewards were massive and more than generous, but distribution was... can't really come up with the right word - Weird?

I can only wonder if those users receiving top rewards had even read the whitepaper...

I mean, bot tweeting to 10,000 other bots is one thing - one can understand why that would receive 17k STE
or like say, a high quality video reaching a massive audience of 200 other potential bounty hunters - yeah that ranks pretty high too.

I actually love the story of the Korean Uncle buying his 16yr old nephew a car through investing $300K into STEX using the kids link.
That's probably the coolest way for sure  Cool

...Reading whitepaper like a dork and writing crypto nerd articles...  Tongue  Tongue  Tongue

dimao

Activity: 1162
Merit: 389

Keep Network

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:13:38 PM

And there is no exchange? Huh

lehard

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:21:33 PM

I have a few questions:
When will be paid for the article and Reddit?
When starts the second phase of the bounty campaign?
Mr.Ease

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:24:09 PM

And there is no exchange? Huh

See, case and point...

Thank you fine sir, your one over- achiever!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: