Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:15:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: are bitcointalk accounts worth money  (Read 2204 times)
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 04:29:18 PM

But what is the point in selling a legendary account, if you have one? Some of the signature campaigns are paying as much as BTC0.035 per week for the legendary members. You can easily earn around BTC0.15 in a month.

Can you show please companies to earn 0.15 btc in month with legendary account? Or you talking about bounties with future coins?

Check the official Bitcointalk Signature-Ad Campaigns thread, here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0

FortuneJack pays BTC0.04 per week (i.e around BTC0.18 per month). Crypto-News, Crypto-Games, and Social pays around BTC0.035 per week (i.e BTC0.15 per month).

Oh Yes Bro! Thanks a lot! I'm really was searching this thread, I didnt know about it!
You can even post here you bitcoin wallet and I will send THANKS for this thread!
Also maybe you can say same thread for Airdrops???

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 04:55:39 PM

depend to them if they will sell it nor not because some of the stuff here once they caught you selling your acocunt ithey going to lut a red trust there and you can't even join into signature campaign and for me since im already old here selling account is porhibited they don't allow it just use it for your own purposes or just do it by your self just earn money with 1 account only from sig campaigns
MBrandoeye

Activity: 57
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 05:05:41 PM

If you want to be trusted and receive good feedback is better to build your own account
Lancelot04

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 03:27:14 PM

yes, you can be paid a lot of money if you're on a higher rank. And, no, due to many scammers here you should never buy an account. Create your own and place your sweat and blood for it to lvl up.
galestorm

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

Futurov

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 03:58:02 AM
Last edit: August 12, 2017, 01:29:35 PM by galestorm

Accounts in bitcoin are quite valuable. I have a friend who is selling his member account for 2500 pesos which is equivalent to 50 dollars. Its quite costly for a member account but i guess that's the appropriate price for that considering that the seller have put a lot of effort into it just to reach that kind of rank.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 03:35:12 PM

Is selling/buying an account actually allowed or does it happen below the radar of admins?

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
rvdjeep

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 04:27:29 PM

Was wondering the same thing, I am new, and don't want to buy an account, but it seemed to me that selling and buying must at least be frowned upon
freeyourmind

Activity: 364
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 06:15:19 PM

Was wondering the same thing, I am new, and don't want to buy an account, but it seemed to me that selling and buying must at least be frowned upon

I think it definitely does happen.  I don't think the actual name of the account for sale is made public, but I can only imagine that the writing style and types of posts would change drastically once an account is sold to someone that is going for maximum posts for signature campaign revenues.

Just use your account, and it will casually get to Member level in a couple months.
doaremon

Activity: 532

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2017, 06:09:52 AM

Yes why not? Someone have spent a lot of time and effort to get into a high rank. There's definitely certain reason of selling(if its not hacked). Hacked accounts are sold for quick money. But if you buy them you will be the loser in long run. Legit accounts definitely worth good amount. But my suggestion will be to create account this will help you to learn.

namjey

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 06:49:12 PM

If all these accounts worth that much money, does it mean that someone can create tons of new accounts and grow them into hero and legendary accounts and sell them??
Personally, it seems too easy to earn money in this way. Am I missing some point? I am not really familiar with the account ranking.
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 06:59:31 PM

If all these accounts worth that much money, does it mean that someone can create tons of new accounts and grow them into hero and legendary accounts and sell them??
Personally, it seems too easy to earn money in this way. Am I missing some point? I am not really familiar with the account ranking.

That's what people here do. It's referred to as account farming.

I don't think many stick around long enough to turn those accounts into heroes or legends. And if they are sold they're usually tagged as farmed accounts. It's very obvious from the quality of the posting.

Considering the amount of time it takes, at least a year or two to reach hero level, there are better things people can do with their time.
hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 09:45:26 PM

That's what people here do. It's referred to as account farming.

I don't think many stick around long enough to turn those accounts into heroes or legends. And if they are sold they're usually tagged as farmed accounts. It's very obvious from the quality of the posting.

Considering the amount of time it takes, at least a year or two to reach hero level, there are better things people can do with their time.

What you are telling is true but still their are so many users who are just doing this work and are earning good because they dont bother what the users are doing after they sell the high rank account to them. They just need payment against the account they sell. Until their are buyers their will be sellers if the buyers dont buy accounts on their price they wont be able to sell and then they will stop this work.

gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 09:48:38 PM

What you are telling is true but still their are so many users who are just doing this work and are earning good because they dont bother what the users are doing after they sell the high rank account to them. They just need payment against the account they sell. Until their are buyers their will be sellers if the buyers dont buy accounts on their price they wont be able to sell and then they will stop this work.

Thank you for providing a wonderful case study of exactly how a zombie account writes.

I genuinely don't think I could've come up with a better example with a few weeks of tweaking.
Firza076

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 01:08:27 AM

Yes it is very good because it can provide an opportunity for a small level in order to participate in the campaign, but it would be nice if the bitcoin account that we try so far is not useless. Because it is our asset to produce bitcoin. So for what our account we sell.
sukiho

Activity: 514
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 02:12:56 PM

Well if you are newbie and need to boost your campaign fast then yes it is worth the money. However keep on your mind if you want to have a solid foundation of your campaign you have to understand the progress otherwise if something happen with it you wont be able to contain it.
Uhde

Activity: 616
Merit: 124

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 04:28:41 PM

they worth money but it is very risky to buy one. Because there are several ways to take back the account so you can not be totally sure if seller will take it back or not. You can not trust noone.
DhanThatsme

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 08:00:50 AM

Yes it is worth a money specially the higher rank accounts who can earn alot of money. But is is risky to buy account because there are several ways for the riginal owner ot get back their accounts. But if you are the seller in the near fure, goodluck if someone are willing to take the risk of buying account.
Anonaneadone

Activity: 263

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 02:06:22 PM

Ive recently noticed their is a auction to buy accounts. How are they valuable and also how are they generating btc if they are? some feed back would be greatly appreciated by me and other users oblivious to this..

Yes, they are worth quite a lot of money, specially Hero Member and above. Legendary definitely used to go above 1 BTC.

I would never sell mine. I spent too much time here, posting and learning. It would be sad to give my account to someone else, even if I got paid 1 BTC. Also, it's very noticeable usually, because the people buying it have broken english, and spam too many posts a day. I don't want to see my account spamming 30 posts of broken english a day to get sig campaign bonus and get it banned. Im ok with sig campaigns, but 30+ posts is too much, and if it's in broken english then it's just laughable.

Maybe in 10 years when bitcointalk.org is the biggest forum on the planet and 1 Legendary Account is worth a million dollars, I will sell it :p
Taking good care of your account is nice
Then i suddenly notice that you will sell in a worth of million dollar so disappointing Undecided

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram   facebook   TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
Wayan_Pedjeng

Activity: 913
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 02:38:51 PM

yes, you can be paid a lot of money if you're on a higher rank. And, no, due to many scammers here you should never buy an account. Create your own and place your sweat and blood for it to lvl up.

A lot many of the accounts up for sale are dormant accounts which were stolen by hackers. If you purchase such an account, there is no guarantee that the original owner will not come back and claim it later. 
chynnc

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 03:42:25 PM

Seems to be quite a few people buying accounts on Reddit. Not certain of prices though.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: