Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:56:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: are bitcointalk accounts worth money  (Read 2209 times)
Nichols3018 (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 01:55:50 PM

Ive recently noticed their is a auction to buy accounts. How are they valuable and also how are they generating btc if they are? some feed back would be greatly appreciated by me and other users oblivious to this..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
manselr
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 02:02:19 PM

Ive recently noticed their is a auction to buy accounts. How are they valuable and also how are they generating btc if they are? some feed back would be greatly appreciated by me and other users oblivious to this..

Yes, they are worth quite a lot of money, specially Hero Member and above. Legendary definitely used to go above 1 BTC.

I would never sell mine. I spent too much time here, posting and learning. It would be sad to give my account to someone else, even if I got paid 1 BTC. Also, it's very noticeable usually, because the people buying it have broken english, and spam too many posts a day. I don't want to see my account spamming 30 posts of broken english a day to get sig campaign bonus and get it banned. Im ok with sig campaigns, but 30+ posts is too much, and if it's in broken english then it's just laughable.

Maybe in 10 years when bitcointalk.org is the biggest forum on the planet and 1 Legendary Account is worth a million dollars, I will sell it :p
Xsinx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 02:08:12 PM

Most accounts are monetized by joining different signature campaigns and bounty's. the higher the rank the higher pay in the campaign. Dont buy accounts, Its better if you start from scratch and level your way upto the legendary rank.
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2017, 02:14:42 PM

Yes. They are worth a lot of money. Previously, Legendary accounts used to be on sale for as much as BTC0.25. But as the Bitcoin prices have risen, now such accounts may be available for as little as BTC0.10 ($300-350).

But what is the point in selling a legendary account, if you have one? Some of the signature campaigns are paying as much as BTC0.035 per week for the legendary members. You can easily earn around BTC0.15 in a month.
spngebob

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 02:19:35 PM

Yes they are worth money and no you shouldn't buy one. First of all you will probably buy hacked account and when real owner comes and see it you will lost that account and money. And not to mention you can get negative trust for buying account. Why don't you build rank by posting instead of buying?
Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 326

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 02:24:17 PM

Yes they do really valuable since you can able to make money out of those accounts on joining signature campaigns and its not surprising that there are people who sold off these accounts for the sake of money too.
Buying account on this forum isnt prohibited but it shouldnt really be tolerable. Better to start out on newbie as long you do progress your rank you will able to learn up new things along the way which is really a helpful thing to us.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Maveth13

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 02:25:08 PM

Yes, of course they are. You could easily get your money back within one month of a good signature campaign. But you should always be careful in making transactions. Also, make sure that the account is not hacked and it doesn't have negative trusts. Don't hesitate to ask the seller anything you need to know about the account, if he/she seems irritated answering then don't bother with it.
CODE200

Activity: 1442
Merit: 309

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 02:25:43 PM

Yes, they are worth quite a lot of money, specially Hero Member and above. Legendary definitely used to go above 1 BTC.

I would never sell mine. I spent too much time here, posting and learning. It would be sad to give my account to someone else, even if I got paid 1 BTC. Also, it's very noticeable usually, because the people buying it have broken english, and spam too many posts a day. I don't want to see my account spamming 30 posts of broken english a day to get sig campaign bonus and get it banned. Im ok with sig campaigns, but 30+ posts is too much, and if it's in broken english then it's just laughable.

Maybe in 10 years when bitcointalk.org is the biggest forum on the planet and 1 Legendary Account is worth a million dollars, I will sell it :p
Yes bitcointalk accounts really worth money because when you sign up at bitcoin and answer questions here you can have a bitcoin in return to the effort that you did.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 02:38:43 PM

Bitcointalk accounts are really a valuable commodity in this forum. The prices varies depending on what rank you are selling, the higher the rank like Hero to Legendary Member the higher the value of it but it always depends on your negotiation with the seller. On generating income, bitcointalk accounts do not automatically generate Bitcoin but you can join a signature campaign to earn Bitcoin the sense of having a higher ranked account here is that you will have a wide range of signature campaigns that will accept you and obviously a higher pay for your post.

P.S. if you have an account with a good rank it does not automatically give you a chance to join good campaigns, post quality and length of post is required for you to have a good chance of being accepted or maintained in a campaign.
Cashew

Activity: 391
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 02:43:42 PM

Yes Bitcointalk account are worth quite some money considering that you can monetise them via signature campaigns. However, if your account is spotted to be sold, it will be tagged and lose any value. I see no reason why they do so, but some people are totally against any account sale, so if your idea was to buy an account, do not tell it to anyone !
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 02:47:20 PM

Sadly the ones that go for the most are those that have earned the most trust on here.

There've been a few cases of blatantly sold accounts launching crappy alts that cleaned out the 'investors' and others doing trades and taking loans with the intention of scamming.

Rep is all here so if you can buy an account with good rep that cuts out years of work. You can do a lot of damage with such an account if you're so inclined and not caught out.
AgatioX

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 02:47:43 PM

And not to mention you can get negative trust for buying account.

What do you mean get negative trust?Buying and Selling accounts is absolutely legal on this forum.
I was planning to buy one.Why not?Smiley But decided to follow my own,
salahfycl

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 02:48:38 PM

yes bitcointalk accounts worth money hero or legendary member sale for 0.05 btc or 0.08 btc  there is many sig  compaign paid hero members 0.12 btc for one month  .

gentlemand
Legendary

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 02:50:32 PM

What do you mean get negative trust?Buying and Selling accounts is absolutely legal on this forum.

And so is leaving negative trust. It seems fair enough to forewarn people that an account has been sold if it's doing something potentially nefarious.

Check the account selling section. Plenty of people get nailed for it by other members.
johnwest

Activity: 1106
Merit: 503

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 02:55:26 PM

Its not just accounts, its their online identity you are buying. Here in Bitcointalk forum, the ranks show the credibility of the account. The worth of an account can be valued on how early you can get back your price by working in campaigns. So Hero/legendary member account will have the highest value.

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 06:37:06 PM

But what is the point in selling a legendary account, if you have one? Some of the signature campaigns are paying as much as BTC0.035 per week for the legendary members. You can easily earn around BTC0.15 in a month.

Can you show please companies to earn 0.15 btc in month with legendary account? Or you talking about bounties with future coins?
joseafonso123az

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 07:04:09 PM

Yes, the higher the rank, better the worth  they have ! You can get higher rates when being hero member or legendary. But you shouldn't buy  them, you should work up till those ranks and learn from the forum. You will start getting a better poster also, and not only post  spam posts.
apolok

Activity: 742

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 07:16:00 PM

Yes,it is. if you join signature campaign you will get more stakes.that means more coin.and more dollars. Legendary and hero member get highest payment. even 3x more than junior member.thats why people want to buy high rank profile.
Nichols3018 (OP)

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 01:50:39 AM

Thanks for the info guys. This place is on the up and up if you ask me. Real solid involved community willing to help and inform unaware members like myself..
coinsgod

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 02:53:58 AM

Yes, of course they are. You could easily get your money back within one month of a good signature campaign. But you should always be careful in making transactions. Also, make sure that the account is not hacked and it doesn't have negative trusts. Don't hesitate to ask the seller anything you need to know about the account, if he/she seems irritated answering then don't bother with it.
Someone above said buying a Legendary account was 1 Bitcoin. Can you really make 1 Bitcoin a month on a signature campaign? Wow! Who needs a real job when you can make US$3,200 a month after buying an account here.

Tipstar

Activity: 1764
Merit: 280

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 03:57:59 AM

Someone above said buying a Legendary account was 1 Bitcoin. Can you really make 1 Bitcoin a month on a signature campaign? Wow! Who needs a real job when you can make US$3,200 a month after buying an account here.

1 Bitcoin per month is not possible at current rate. But a Hero/Legendary would be earning upto 0.1 BTC per month if they are involved in signature campaign the whole month.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

LilibethSantos

Activity: 259

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2017, 04:41:33 AM

I suspect that aside from signature campaigns, some accounts are used for scammy ICO's.

European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 11:30:53 AM

an account like that might have sold for that price when bitcoin was $1000 or lower. i really can't see anyone paying that much these days. the best paying campaign makes 0.15 a month but i don't see how they can afford to keep paying that forever.
AwpDragonPoor

Activity: 161

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 12:57:37 PM

The opportunity to join sig campaigns opens up with higher account level, and that incentivises people to buy/sell accounts. The seller earns a profit, while the buyer can go into sig campaigns.
Watanabe1505

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 03:20:30 PM

They buy Bitcointalk accounts with high level rank in order to participate in signature campaign.
This job can help them for earning more Altcoins or BTC instead of mining or fauceting.
loopes

Activity: 952
Merit: 323

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 06:23:08 PM

some months ago i found website that possible for anyone to audit accounts in bitcointalk. the website also wrote an appraisal price for account. it giving information all about an account including quality of post. but i think it do not always accurate.
i don't know that website still exists or not i didn't bookmark it.

|||
IDO PARTNER
▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
████▀▀░▀███
███▌████▐███
███▌████████▌
███▌█████████
███▌█████████
███▌████▐███▌
▄▄▄▄▄█▀░███▀
▀▀██▀▄██▀▀
DAOStarter
IEO PARTNER
▄███▄
▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
██░░░░░░▀▀
██░░▀██▄▄░░
▀██▄▄▀▀██▄
░░▀▀██▄░░██
▄▄░░░░░░██
▀██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀███▀
Coinstore
LISTING
██▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀█
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▐▐▌
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▌█
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▀█▐▌
██▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄░░▐██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄▀
░▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀

▄███▄░▄███▄
▄██████████▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▀███████████████▀
BitMart
MEXC
DEX PARTNERS

░▀▄░█▀▀▄▄▄
░▀▄▀████▀███▄
██▀██████▄▄▄▄▀
███░░▀████▀▀██▄
▄█████████░█▄░▀
█▀█▄███▀▀█████
▀▀▀░▀█▀▀▄████
██████▀░▀▄

█████▄▄▄▄▀
██▄▀█████▀░░▄▄
░▀█▄████▀███▄▀▀
▀█▄▀▀█▀█▀▄░▀████▀
█▄██▄░▀▄▀▄▀██▀▀
██▀▀
UNISWAP
LobsterSwap
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 06:25:37 PM

some months ago i found website that possible for anyone to audit accounts in bitcointalk. the website also wrote an appraisal price for account. it giving information all about an account including quality of post. but i think it do not always accurate.
i don't know that website still exists or not i didn't bookmark it.

https://www.bctalkaccountpricer.info/

this is the one. i have no idea how they calculate the values. it can only be pure guesswork unless it monitors auction results or something.
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 08:02:21 PM

They are valuable because of their rank, the higher the higher they will be get paid through different campaigns. Many people sell above senior member accounts, but my advice is to start from the bottom so you will be able to learn about the forum. By buying an existing account you will never learn as much as you can from starting a new one.
LAETI

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 06:13:10 AM

someone sold a DT for 1.5BTC last week

las weekend  i visited venezuela, 3 guys told me they make money on Bitcointalk by creating 30 accounts every day.

johnUser and some criminals in the french board tried to ruin my reputation for a $40 job , https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2041176.0
elite3000
Legendary

Activity: 1073

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 06:17:47 AM

las weekend  i visited venezuela, 3 guys told me they make money on Bitcointalk by creating 30 accounts every day.

30 accounts in a day is too much. They probably will be tagged as proxy and have their IP blockedif they keep doing it.

Better join signature and post, and try not be banned
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3833

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 08:49:09 AM
Last edit: August 08, 2017, 10:01:53 AM by mjglqw

I really don't suggest and or recommend selling your bitcointalk accounts. It's somewhat like selling your identity. But then again, most sellers are only forum spammers I think, whereas they make accounts for the sole purpose of selling them in the future or use them to spam signature campaigns. It would be better if admins would associate postcount spammers so they could be easily filtered out for signature campaign managers.

https://www.bctalkaccountpricer.info/

this is the one. i have no idea how they calculate the values. it can only be pure guesswork unless it monitors auction results or something.

The formula that is used on calculating the values is available on BitcointalkAccountPricer's github. Github Link

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2017, 09:03:38 AM

They usually get paid through signature campaigns but I wouldn't recommend you buy/sell bitcointalk accounts as it encourages spam and misuses the trust system. You will likely to get red remark on your accounts (both old and new) if you found guilty for accounts trading. Trust me, mods are super smart and they will track you down in any way so avoid it if you are thinking to trade in accounts.
Kr-sama

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 09:27:00 AM

They are valuable because of their ranks. The higher their ranks, the larger amount of money they can generate thru campaigns like signature campaigns. In signature campaigns, hero-legendary accounts can get a large amount of stakes per week.  Higher ranks means higher income. And higher rank accounts also have some kind of reputation because of how much time they spent here to reach that rank.
JohnCryptonian

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 09:37:57 AM

I think it's better to own your own Bitcointalk account knowing that it could be stolen or something from the original user. It might be part of the inactive accounts or something. You would never know if it has been scammed or something or if they really own that account, I don't know. Is there any way that you could do that in a better way or something?
illicit

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 09:50:02 AM

Yes you could sell your account specially if it is a high rank it would really be worth a lot.
It would really be worth a lot since they could earn high amount of money through it if they join some of the campaigns.
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2017, 12:58:51 PM

Can you show please companies to earn 0.15 btc in month with legendary account? Or you talking about bounties with future coins?

Check the official Bitcointalk Signature-Ad Campaigns thread, here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0

FortuneJack pays BTC0.04 per week (i.e around BTC0.18 per month). Crypto-News, Crypto-Games, and Social pays around BTC0.035 per week (i.e BTC0.15 per month).
LAETI

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 07:22:56 AM

las weekend  i visited venezuela, 3 guys told me they make money on Bitcointalk by creating 30 accounts every day.

30 accounts in a day is too much. They probably will be tagged as proxy and have their IP blockedif they keep doing it.

Better join signature and post, and try not be banned

its depend what they  gona with all these accounts, if they use them to spam then all these accounts will get banned.

johnUser and some criminals in the french board tried to ruin my reputation for a $40 job , https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2041176.0
Labay

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 09:07:14 AM

When you ranked up the more bitcoin or any coin you can get so it is worth it when you are spend long time in earning bitcoin or other kind of cryptocurrency.

❏  ixian    Github -    Discord - ANN -    Telegram - Reddit - Twitter      ❏  ixian
66.6  TRANSACTIONS PER SECOND                 REDEFINING HOW WE CONNECT               GET INVOLVED NOW
██████ Data Streaming Hybrid-Proof DLT  Blockchain based IM  ██████
bitjoin

Activity: 1372
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 09:18:14 AM

Yes. They are worth a lot of money.

Not anymore, due to account farming and due to more time elapsing on the forum the prices have come down so far its a buyers market. A year or 2 ago Heros would even sell for 1 bitcoin. 

If you are thinking of getting into acount selling find something better to do.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
.....5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y......
|     TWITTER     |    TELEGRAM    |     DISCORD     |
....JOIN NOW....
iamTom123

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 10:47:23 AM

Yes. They are worth a lot of money. Previously, Legendary accounts used to be on sale for as much as BTC0.25. But as the Bitcoin prices have risen, now such accounts may be available for as little as BTC0.10 ($300-350).

As an observer of this forum, I know that many of the members who are already in the higher rank are making good money because there are signature campaign projects sponsored by many companies connected with cryptocurrency. This is all about advertising or marketing moves. Bitcointalk being the first and the largest cryptocurrency forum, I am not wondering why people here are so active hoping to also increase their ranks in the process. However, contributing nothing while posting is tantamount to dropping a bomb into a city of people. Lately there was a surge of comments and threads whose topics I can't hardly comprehend...this should have been avoided to make the forum really informative and professional.
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 04:29:18 PM

Check the official Bitcointalk Signature-Ad Campaigns thread, here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0

FortuneJack pays BTC0.04 per week (i.e around BTC0.18 per month). Crypto-News, Crypto-Games, and Social pays around BTC0.035 per week (i.e BTC0.15 per month).

Oh Yes Bro! Thanks a lot! I'm really was searching this thread, I didnt know about it!
You can even post here you bitcoin wallet and I will send THANKS for this thread!
Also maybe you can say same thread for Airdrops???
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 04:55:39 PM

depend to them if they will sell it nor not because some of the stuff here once they caught you selling your acocunt ithey going to lut a red trust there and you can't even join into signature campaign and for me since im already old here selling account is porhibited they don't allow it just use it for your own purposes or just do it by your self just earn money with 1 account only from sig campaigns
MBrandoeye

Activity: 57

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 05:05:41 PM

If you want to be trusted and receive good feedback is better to build your own account
Lancelot04

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 03:27:14 PM

yes, you can be paid a lot of money if you're on a higher rank. And, no, due to many scammers here you should never buy an account. Create your own and place your sweat and blood for it to lvl up.
galestorm

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

Futurov

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 03:58:02 AM
Last edit: August 12, 2017, 01:29:35 PM by galestorm

Accounts in bitcoin are quite valuable. I have a friend who is selling his member account for 2500 pesos which is equivalent to 50 dollars. Its quite costly for a member account but i guess that's the appropriate price for that considering that the seller have put a lot of effort into it just to reach that kind of rank.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 03:35:12 PM

Is selling/buying an account actually allowed or does it happen below the radar of admins?

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
rvdjeep

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 04:27:29 PM

Was wondering the same thing, I am new, and don't want to buy an account, but it seemed to me that selling and buying must at least be frowned upon
freeyourmind

Activity: 364
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 06:15:19 PM

Was wondering the same thing, I am new, and don't want to buy an account, but it seemed to me that selling and buying must at least be frowned upon

I think it definitely does happen.  I don't think the actual name of the account for sale is made public, but I can only imagine that the writing style and types of posts would change drastically once an account is sold to someone that is going for maximum posts for signature campaign revenues.

Just use your account, and it will casually get to Member level in a couple months.
doaremon

Activity: 532

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2017, 06:09:52 AM

Yes why not? Someone have spent a lot of time and effort to get into a high rank. There's definitely certain reason of selling(if its not hacked). Hacked accounts are sold for quick money. But if you buy them you will be the loser in long run. Legit accounts definitely worth good amount. But my suggestion will be to create account this will help you to learn.

namjey

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 06:49:12 PM

If all these accounts worth that much money, does it mean that someone can create tons of new accounts and grow them into hero and legendary accounts and sell them??
Personally, it seems too easy to earn money in this way. Am I missing some point? I am not really familiar with the account ranking.
gentlemand
Legendary

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 06:59:31 PM

If all these accounts worth that much money, does it mean that someone can create tons of new accounts and grow them into hero and legendary accounts and sell them??
Personally, it seems too easy to earn money in this way. Am I missing some point? I am not really familiar with the account ranking.

That's what people here do. It's referred to as account farming.

I don't think many stick around long enough to turn those accounts into heroes or legends. And if they are sold they're usually tagged as farmed accounts. It's very obvious from the quality of the posting.

Considering the amount of time it takes, at least a year or two to reach hero level, there are better things people can do with their time.
hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 09:45:26 PM

That's what people here do. It's referred to as account farming.

I don't think many stick around long enough to turn those accounts into heroes or legends. And if they are sold they're usually tagged as farmed accounts. It's very obvious from the quality of the posting.

Considering the amount of time it takes, at least a year or two to reach hero level, there are better things people can do with their time.

What you are telling is true but still their are so many users who are just doing this work and are earning good because they dont bother what the users are doing after they sell the high rank account to them. They just need payment against the account they sell. Until their are buyers their will be sellers if the buyers dont buy accounts on their price they wont be able to sell and then they will stop this work.

gentlemand
Legendary

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 09:48:38 PM

What you are telling is true but still their are so many users who are just doing this work and are earning good because they dont bother what the users are doing after they sell the high rank account to them. They just need payment against the account they sell. Until their are buyers their will be sellers if the buyers dont buy accounts on their price they wont be able to sell and then they will stop this work.

Thank you for providing a wonderful case study of exactly how a zombie account writes.

I genuinely don't think I could've come up with a better example with a few weeks of tweaking.
Firza076

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 01:08:27 AM

Yes it is very good because it can provide an opportunity for a small level in order to participate in the campaign, but it would be nice if the bitcoin account that we try so far is not useless. Because it is our asset to produce bitcoin. So for what our account we sell.
sukiho

Activity: 514
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 02:12:56 PM

Well if you are newbie and need to boost your campaign fast then yes it is worth the money. However keep on your mind if you want to have a solid foundation of your campaign you have to understand the progress otherwise if something happen with it you wont be able to contain it.
Uhde

Activity: 616
Merit: 124

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 04:28:41 PM

they worth money but it is very risky to buy one. Because there are several ways to take back the account so you can not be totally sure if seller will take it back or not. You can not trust noone.
DhanThatsme

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 08:00:50 AM

Yes it is worth a money specially the higher rank accounts who can earn alot of money. But is is risky to buy account because there are several ways for the riginal owner ot get back their accounts. But if you are the seller in the near fure, goodluck if someone are willing to take the risk of buying account.
Anonaneadone

Activity: 263

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 02:06:22 PM

Taking good care of your account is nice
Then i suddenly notice that you will sell in a worth of million dollar so disappointing Undecided

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram   facebook   TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
Wayan_Pedjeng

Activity: 913
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 02:38:51 PM

yes, you can be paid a lot of money if you're on a higher rank. And, no, due to many scammers here you should never buy an account. Create your own and place your sweat and blood for it to lvl up.

A lot many of the accounts up for sale are dormant accounts which were stolen by hackers. If you purchase such an account, there is no guarantee that the original owner will not come back and claim it later. 
chynnc

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 03:42:25 PM

Seems to be quite a few people buying accounts on Reddit. Not certain of prices though.
Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 2198

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 07:03:59 AM

This question has been asked a million times and this thread has enough (repeating) answers. Closed the thread.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀