Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:41:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: are bitcointalk accounts worth money  (Read 2220 times)
Nichols3018 (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 01:55:50 PM

Ive recently noticed their is a auction to buy accounts. How are they valuable and also how are they generating btc if they are? some feed back would be greatly appreciated by me and other users oblivious to this..
manselr
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 02:02:19 PM

Ive recently noticed their is a auction to buy accounts. How are they valuable and also how are they generating btc if they are? some feed back would be greatly appreciated by me and other users oblivious to this..

Yes, they are worth quite a lot of money, specially Hero Member and above. Legendary definitely used to go above 1 BTC.

I would never sell mine. I spent too much time here, posting and learning. It would be sad to give my account to someone else, even if I got paid 1 BTC. Also, it's very noticeable usually, because the people buying it have broken english, and spam too many posts a day. I don't want to see my account spamming 30 posts of broken english a day to get sig campaign bonus and get it banned. Im ok with sig campaigns, but 30+ posts is too much, and if it's in broken english then it's just laughable.

Maybe in 10 years when bitcointalk.org is the biggest forum on the planet and 1 Legendary Account is worth a million dollars, I will sell it :p
Xsinx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 02:08:12 PM

Most accounts are monetized by joining different signature campaigns and bounty's. the higher the rank the higher pay in the campaign. Dont buy accounts, Its better if you start from scratch and level your way upto the legendary rank.
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2017, 02:14:42 PM

Yes. They are worth a lot of money. Previously, Legendary accounts used to be on sale for as much as BTC0.25. But as the Bitcoin prices have risen, now such accounts may be available for as little as BTC0.10 ($300-350).

But what is the point in selling a legendary account, if you have one? Some of the signature campaigns are paying as much as BTC0.035 per week for the legendary members. You can easily earn around BTC0.15 in a month.
spngebob

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 02:19:35 PM

Yes they are worth money and no you shouldn't buy one. First of all you will probably buy hacked account and when real owner comes and see it you will lost that account and money. And not to mention you can get negative trust for buying account. Why don't you build rank by posting instead of buying?
Hamphser

Activity: 2520
Merit: 330

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 02:24:17 PM

Yes they do really valuable since you can able to make money out of those accounts on joining signature campaigns and its not surprising that there are people who sold off these accounts for the sake of money too.
Buying account on this forum isnt prohibited but it shouldnt really be tolerable. Better to start out on newbie as long you do progress your rank you will able to learn up new things along the way which is really a helpful thing to us.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Maveth13

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 02:25:08 PM

Yes, of course they are. You could easily get your money back within one month of a good signature campaign. But you should always be careful in making transactions. Also, make sure that the account is not hacked and it doesn't have negative trusts. Don't hesitate to ask the seller anything you need to know about the account, if he/she seems irritated answering then don't bother with it.
CODE200

Activity: 1484
Merit: 323

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 02:25:43 PM

Yes, they are worth quite a lot of money, specially Hero Member and above. Legendary definitely used to go above 1 BTC.

I would never sell mine. I spent too much time here, posting and learning. It would be sad to give my account to someone else, even if I got paid 1 BTC. Also, it's very noticeable usually, because the people buying it have broken english, and spam too many posts a day. I don't want to see my account spamming 30 posts of broken english a day to get sig campaign bonus and get it banned. Im ok with sig campaigns, but 30+ posts is too much, and if it's in broken english then it's just laughable.

Maybe in 10 years when bitcointalk.org is the biggest forum on the planet and 1 Legendary Account is worth a million dollars, I will sell it :p
Yes bitcointalk accounts really worth money because when you sign up at bitcoin and answer questions here you can have a bitcoin in return to the effort that you did.
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 672

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 02:38:43 PM

Bitcointalk accounts are really a valuable commodity in this forum. The prices varies depending on what rank you are selling, the higher the rank like Hero to Legendary Member the higher the value of it but it always depends on your negotiation with the seller. On generating income, bitcointalk accounts do not automatically generate Bitcoin but you can join a signature campaign to earn Bitcoin the sense of having a higher ranked account here is that you will have a wide range of signature campaigns that will accept you and obviously a higher pay for your post.

P.S. if you have an account with a good rank it does not automatically give you a chance to join good campaigns, post quality and length of post is required for you to have a good chance of being accepted or maintained in a campaign.
Cashew

Activity: 391
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 02:43:42 PM

Yes Bitcointalk account are worth quite some money considering that you can monetise them via signature campaigns. However, if your account is spotted to be sold, it will be tagged and lose any value. I see no reason why they do so, but some people are totally against any account sale, so if your idea was to buy an account, do not tell it to anyone !
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 02:47:20 PM

Sadly the ones that go for the most are those that have earned the most trust on here.

There've been a few cases of blatantly sold accounts launching crappy alts that cleaned out the 'investors' and others doing trades and taking loans with the intention of scamming.

Rep is all here so if you can buy an account with good rep that cuts out years of work. You can do a lot of damage with such an account if you're so inclined and not caught out.
AgatioX

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 02:47:43 PM

And not to mention you can get negative trust for buying account.

What do you mean get negative trust?Buying and Selling accounts is absolutely legal on this forum.
I was planning to buy one.Why not?Smiley But decided to follow my own,
salahfycl

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 02:48:38 PM

yes bitcointalk accounts worth money hero or legendary member sale for 0.05 btc or 0.08 btc  there is many sig  compaign paid hero members 0.12 btc for one month  .

gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 02:50:32 PM

What do you mean get negative trust?Buying and Selling accounts is absolutely legal on this forum.

And so is leaving negative trust. It seems fair enough to forewarn people that an account has been sold if it's doing something potentially nefarious.

Check the account selling section. Plenty of people get nailed for it by other members.
johnwest

Activity: 1106
Merit: 503

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 02:55:26 PM

Its not just accounts, its their online identity you are buying. Here in Bitcointalk forum, the ranks show the credibility of the account. The worth of an account can be valued on how early you can get back your price by working in campaigns. So Hero/legendary member account will have the highest value.

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 06:37:06 PM

But what is the point in selling a legendary account, if you have one? Some of the signature campaigns are paying as much as BTC0.035 per week for the legendary members. You can easily earn around BTC0.15 in a month.

Can you show please companies to earn 0.15 btc in month with legendary account? Or you talking about bounties with future coins?
joseafonso123az

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 07:04:09 PM

Yes, the higher the rank, better the worth  they have ! You can get higher rates when being hero member or legendary. But you shouldn't buy  them, you should work up till those ranks and learn from the forum. You will start getting a better poster also, and not only post  spam posts.
apolok

Activity: 742

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 07:16:00 PM

Yes,it is. if you join signature campaign you will get more stakes.that means more coin.and more dollars. Legendary and hero member get highest payment. even 3x more than junior member.thats why people want to buy high rank profile.
Nichols3018 (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 01:50:39 AM

Thanks for the info guys. This place is on the up and up if you ask me. Real solid involved community willing to help and inform unaware members like myself..
coinsgod

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 02:53:58 AM

Yes, of course they are. You could easily get your money back within one month of a good signature campaign. But you should always be careful in making transactions. Also, make sure that the account is not hacked and it doesn't have negative trusts. Don't hesitate to ask the seller anything you need to know about the account, if he/she seems irritated answering then don't bother with it.
Someone above said buying a Legendary account was 1 Bitcoin. Can you really make 1 Bitcoin a month on a signature campaign? Wow! Who needs a real job when you can make US$3,200 a month after buying an account here.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: