Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:46:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] BUILD - Innovative platform for building and selling new buildings  (Read 8768 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
build_platform (OP)

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

BUILD - Innovative Building Platform

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2017, 10:31:13 PM

Have u forgot my message:

We do not see the point of answering nagging and tendency questions from spammers and haters.The project will be successful with or without your attacks.

BUILD Platform      ▐      For The First Time - Coin For Real Buildings 
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Build-Platform.com - Platform for building and selling new residential buildings - Something that doesn't depreciate in value
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1039

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 12:11:35 AM

We do not see the point of answering nagging and tendency questions from spammers and haters.The project will be successful with or without your attacks.

nagging? tendency? spammer and haters? What attacks? Maybe start answering question you muppet. People asked clearly what u offering. Escrow not possible. Aparently you negotiating with escrow. What kind of escrow is that. Your neighbour dressed like bunch of you sitting in another muppet kitchen pretending he is businessman?

U asking for 1million euro and calling me spammer and hater?

I dont see any other account shill than new accounts. U didnt answer for any question which was asked by more reputable users here than few scammers like yourself who trying screw other using sock puppets accounts.

...ohh such a good project where to send my bitcoins....

uff such a brilliant idea , the best in whole btctalk......

Every single stupid sock puppet post and u will have more nagging and tendency questions challenging you legitimacy.

U are nobody, non of your so called team exist in real life. Team of mugshots without any background. Nothing cannot be checked and who ever is asking proper questions are called a  spammer and hater. Guess what mister get rich quick....u not the first one trying make money of poor fools who might believe in this shit.

But regardless if you happy with it or not, other like me have eyes and will closely look what you doing.
One negative feedback on your stupid account and show is over.

Jackkyy

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 08:59:43 AM

nagging? tendency? spammer and haters? What attacks? Maybe start answering question you muppet. People asked clearly what u offering. Escrow not possible. Aparently you negotiating with escrow. What kind of escrow is that. Your neighbour dressed like bunch of you sitting in another muppet kitchen pretending he is businessman?

U asking for 1million euro and calling me spammer and hater?

I dont see any other account shill than new accounts. U didnt answer for any question which was asked by more reputable users here than few scammers like yourself who trying screw other using sock puppets accounts.

...ohh such a good project where to send my bitcoins....

uff such a brilliant idea , the best in whole btctalk......

Every single stupid sock puppet post and u will have more nagging and tendency questions challenging you legitimacy.

U are nobody, non of your so called team exist in real life. Team of mugshots without any background. Nothing cannot be checked and who ever is asking proper questions are called a  spammer and hater. Guess what mister get rich quick....u not the first one trying make money of poor fools who might believe in this shit.

But regardless if you happy with it or not, other like me have eyes and will closely look what you doing.
One negative feedback on your stupid account and show is over.

My opinion - this project is well.
I do not know what your problem is to attack this project.
Time will show whether it's good or not - but I do not think you should be so negative to it.
I do not think any project that you do not like about you is a scam.
Leave time to show that .
Hakkane

Activity: 422
Merit: 270

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 10:49:42 PM

Time will show whether it's good or not - but I do not think you should be so negative to it.

....... A good project, you say???

Have you checked the previous pages of this thread to see how the OP is incapable to answer technical questions and concerns? How he decides to ignore posts on purpose?

- They (he) don't have an escrow while they promised they'll have one (and on the meantime they get hilariously scammed by a user that offered himself)
- He can't track owners of the token after the initial ICO, so second buyers will never get any dividend
- He has not offered any legal way to guarantee fair pay of dividends
- No auditing of any kind
- No single line of code of their super-powerful-and-advanced trustless smart contract that can link the gains of the ICO with the accounting of his building company
- No LinkedIn or CV of any of the "team members"
- No previous experience in cryptos demonstrated

With no guarantees and considering the behavior of the OP, we can certainly say this project was never meant to be legit.

This thing is already dead, and that's for the good of the community
build_platform (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2017, 09:21:40 AM

....... A good project, you say???

Have you checked the previous pages of this thread to see how the OP is incapable to answer technical questions and concerns? How he decides to ignore posts on purpose?

- They (he) don't have an escrow while they promised they'll have one (and on the meantime they get hilariously scammed by a user that offered himself)
- He can't track owners of the token after the initial ICO, so second buyers will never get any dividend
- He has not offered any legal way to guarantee fair pay of dividends
- No auditing of any kind
- No single line of code of their super-powerful-and-advanced trustless smart contract that can link the gains of the ICO with the accounting of his building company
- No LinkedIn or CV of any of the "team members"
- No previous experience in cryptos demonstrated

With no guarantees and considering the behavior of the OP, we can certainly say this project was never meant to be legit.

This thing is already dead, and that's for the good of the community

The project is not dead don't worry.  There is potential interest in people who know us in real life, people who echo the potential of the idea and will invest in it. Each participant in the project will receive a dividend when the apartments in the building are sold.
90% of the ICO projects do not offer dividends. They spend the raised money for "operational costs" - in other words pay themselves salaries. The investors can only hope that they will deliver what they promised. People purchased such tokens because they hope that this tokens will be successful, causing the value of their cryptocurrency to rise.
The main difference between BUILD PLATFORM and other ICO’s is that the invested money with us will be placed for something real such as the land and buildings materials not only for "operational costs".
Build Platform generate profit by creating real product, not from market speculation. This is a big difference.

Build-Platform.com - Platform for building and selling new residential buildings - Something that doesn't depreciate in value
s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1039

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 11:42:08 PM

The project is not dead don't worry.  There is potential interest in people who know us in real life, people who echo the potential of the idea and will invest in it. Each participant in the project will receive a dividend when the apartments in the building are sold.
90% of the ICO projects do not offer dividends. They spend the raised money for "operational costs" - in other words pay themselves salaries. The investors can only hope that they will deliver what they promised. People purchased such tokens because they hope that this tokens will be successful, causing the value of their cryptocurrency to rise.
The main difference between BUILD PLATFORM and other ICO’s is that the invested money with us will be placed for something real such as the land and buildings materials not only for "operational costs".
Build Platform generate profit by creating real product, not from market speculation. This is a big difference.

So you saying you havent got land, or building materials? Are u another butterfly labs?

U not generating anything. U wont generate anything because u havent even proved u worth single penny.

"I have idea but no money" gang.

No big difference to me when u coming here and asking for money upfront without any security. Beside, we already exposed your idiocy.
Sure, you have interest.

You another josh? Most liekly u not even know what butterfly labs was.
coinfinder000

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

Swipe

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 01:31:14 PM

So you saying you havent got land, or building materials? Are u another butterfly labs?

U not generating anything. U wont generate anything because u havent even proved u worth single penny.

No big difference to me when u coming here and asking for money upfront without any security. Beside, we already exposed your idiocy.
Sure, you have interest.

just simply say :give me money .no plans no project.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
build_platform (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2017, 01:35:45 PM
Last edit: June 25, 2017, 01:58:29 PM by build_platform

Sure, you have interest.

just simply say :give me money .no plans no project.

The project is real. At our webpage you can find more about the plan for the project.
http://www.build-platform.com/about-the-project

The Crowdsale (ICO) will be postponed for a certain period of time. We are currently preparing the necessary legal documents for the project and also negotiating with investors out of the crypto world.
Common form of dividend distribution to asset holders are buybacks.
We are considering the option to buyback BUILD tokens as a way of distributing dividends.

Lauren Smith

Activity: 1050
Merit: 277

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2017, 03:31:24 AM

Please update the twitter spreadsheet. Looks professional and clean. Thanks for having me and good luck. Hope this goes well.
Some pics of some property would be nice or address so we can see it on google street view ?

Hakkane

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 04:07:16 PM

Common form of dividend distribution to asset holders are buybacks.
We are considering the option to buyback BUILD tokens as a way of distributing dividends.

This gets even more interesting: so now there is not going to be dividend at all, just the vague promise that you will buy again the tokens the holders have.

And at what price will you buy them again? The original price? Original + interest? Which interest?

So essentially, the project is moving from "an investment that will give you an stable revenue over time" to a (tokenized) loan for your company with no guarantee of return... Why are you asking for loans here? Is no bank giving you loans, guys? ;-)

The Crowdsale (ICO) will be postponed for a certain period of time. We are currently preparing the necessary legal documents for the project and also negotiating with investors out of the crypto world.

A.K.A. the project is dead. And that for the good of this community
Ryan Dugan

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2017, 04:28:13 AM

This coin is dead. The bounty list is not being updated and the twitter page for build doesn't even have an avatar or background. How much effort are you actually putting in here ?

build_platform (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2017, 08:27:01 AM

bounty lists was updated today

Ryan Dugan

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2017, 04:03:49 AM

Ok thank you very much. Don't worry about the FUDDERS and naggers. Just keep going. I am just wondering when the bounty will be given out so I can take note of it thank you very much.

build_platform (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2017, 07:52:46 AM
Last edit: July 22, 2017, 01:19:46 PM by build_platform

Ok thank you very much. Don't worry about the FUDDERS and naggers. Just keep going. I am just wondering when the bounty will be given out so I can take note of it thank you very much.

Bounty lists was updated

The Crowdsale (ICO) is postponed for a certain period of time. Bounty distribution will be after the end of the ICO

Ryan Dugan

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2017, 07:19:42 AM

Bounty lists was updated

The Crowdsale (ICO) is postponed for a certain period of time. Bounty distribution will be after the end of the ICO

Thank you for the update. The bounty has been extended over a very long period I hope we are rewarded handsomely ^^
Just joking I am grateful for whatever I recieve.

anousak102

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 08:45:21 AM

In m opinon,this tocken just as companies‘ shares! you hold the shares and get the profits!
however the company has its own set of rules and regulationsthe, for the project,who supervise the using of the raised funds?
Hakkane

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 01:07:27 PM

Thank you for the update. The bounty has been extended over a very long period I hope we are rewarded handsomely ^^

No one in the media and signature campaigns is going to receive anything, because the ICO is "postponed" (AKA cancelled).

Even if some tokens are launched on the Ethereum network, they are going to have a 0.00000000 value, as nobody is going to buy them: OP has refused to provide guarantees and has not passed the test of the community answering questions and addressing concerns (if anyone has doubts about it, check the previous pages). The only owners of the tokens would be the people of the campaigns, so that's all the extent of the potential market: a bunch of paid shills trying to dump their coins with no one willing to buy. No exchange is even going to list a token in these conditions...

Can we finally consider this scam attempt dead, for the good of everybody?
build_platform (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2017, 01:57:50 PM
Last edit: August 06, 2017, 08:51:14 AM by build_platform

No one in the media and signature campaigns is going to receive anything, because the ICO is "postponed" (AKA cancelled).

Even if some tokens are launched on the Ethereum network, they are going to have a 0.00000000 value, as nobody is going to buy them: OP has refused to provide guarantees and has not passed the test of the community answering questions and addressing concerns (if anyone has doubts about it, check the previous pages). The only owners of the tokens would be the people of the campaigns, so that's all the extent of the potential market: a bunch of paid shills trying to dump their coins with no one willing to buy. No exchange is even going to list a token in these conditions...

The project is not scam atempt. It is just postponed for a certain period of time. Bounty distribution will be after the end of the ICO period which is delayed for now

Ryan Dugan

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2017, 01:05:10 PM

The project is not scam atempt. It is just postponed for a certain period of time. Bounty distribution will be after the end of the ICO period which is delayed for now

Eh ? I have seen worse. Let us just give these guys a chance and see what is up. I hear what you saying about there not being a market I do understand how it orks not all of us are dumper shrills as you say. Some of us actually want a future instead of just a now. Rathere 3 pizzas next week then 1 this week.

alexpro401

Activity: 84

Blockchain dev

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2017, 01:23:10 PM

Guys, connecting the real sector to cryptoeconomics: Construction of plants, houses, etc.It's cool, but, it is possible only if people who buy your tokens will technically see what and where is going, but now in all such projects there is a financist who will take where the money should go, and can deceive.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: