Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:03:00 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Multiple Sig Bounties  (Read 1687 times)
Kr-sama

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 09:12:48 AM

No. Because that's what it says in the rules when you join a signature campaign. Rules are made to be followed. If you can't do what they say in the rules, then you're not qualified to join in their signature campaign. You can only promote one campaign at a time.
BurstIncomeAsset

Activity: 504
Merit: 511

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 10:08:35 AM

Only way to run multiple sign bounties is use several different Bitcointalk accounts.

No bount or signature campaign would allow multiple signatures at the same time
jabetizo

Activity: 125
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2017, 08:35:58 PM

Grin Focus on one young jedi.  If you stay focused and drive real traffic you will earn a bit. Every known again a real profitable one comes along. Wink

claudiotiego

Activity: 630
Merit: 154

Corl - Growth Capital on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 02:02:59 AM

Usually only one subscription campaign at a time. But you can join multiple twitter and facebook campaigns at the same time.

bitgov

Activity: 1554
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 02:18:40 AM

Usually only one subscription campaign at a time. But you can join multiple twitter and facebook campaigns at the same time.

There is possible to wear two or more signatures, but it have to be done in some smart way and campaign manager have to approve that..
Some users have many different links in signatures, but usually thats are affiliate bounties.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 10:10:45 PM
Last edit: August 12, 2017, 12:25:18 AM by Jaycee99

Are we generally permitted to run more than 1 sign bounty at a time? More specifically, linking to more than one in our signatures.

Sorry mate well no I made a question back than I was curious if we can have multiple signature like "can we join a different signature campaign and how many can I carry" I was glad back than someone did not bash me.

You need to wait for the maneger/campaign maneger to announce that you can remove it and join another believe me wait for the announcement dont get be in a rush and that the time you can join an other campaign.

Be sure to be updated everyday at the thread if your campaign because someone might deleted it and you will not be informed if you can remove signature.
galestorm

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

Futurov

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 03:45:48 AM

We're obligated to just run one account. If the managers of the campaign find out that you are using multiple accounts at once then you'll be banned from the campaign and they may even give your account a red trust for cheating which will make it hard for you to enter any sig campaigns ever again.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
MANIKDS

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 07:07:59 AM

you can join only one signature campaign at one time.
Ariel11

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 09:17:36 AM

My Friend told me you can join only one campaign at the time
Create more acc to join multiple signature campaign
But you can join multiple facebook and Twitter campaign at the same time
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 3851

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 09:40:25 AM

My Friend told me you can join only one campaign at the time
Create more acc to join multiple signature campaign
But you can join multiple facebook and Twitter campaign at the same time

Creating more than one account just to spam join signature campaigns is frowned upon here in bitcointalk. Not to mention creating more than one account means you have to post twice as more, hence most likely significantly decreasing your post quality. I'm not 100% sure, but I think the admins in this forum has a way to affiliate your main account to you alt accounts through your IP. I'm also not sure if campaign managers has access to this information though.

Also, enrolling on signature using multiple accounts are not allowed on most(if not all) signature campaigns. Here's one of ChipMixer's rules:
5. Enrolling alts will result in both of your accounts removed without payment.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
wRex

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 12:03:51 PM

Oh now i know only can run One Signature once till expired
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 01:32:20 PM

Ask yourself if you were running a campaign if that is what you would want and the answer is no. You can't even do that many in to begin with. Promoting multiple places even if they not in competition or in the same niche will cause distraction and people might not notice. The point is to create brand awarness it's not just about clicking the link and making a lead.

andreysmol

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 10:21:39 AM

Hello, friends! Do you know how to test all codes for signature campaign?
We will start our ICO soon and we have JR. account, how to test our codes ( I mean where can we see how they will look like) for Sr. & Hero members?

robbietobby

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 12:30:07 AM

I think rules are rules and still have to follow. You must only have one signature campaign at a time for one account. It is bias to have a multiple SC, since the posts are counted everytime you joined the SCs. Smiley
coinzoid

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 09:22:46 PM

Hello, friends! Do you know how to test all codes for signature campaign?
We will start our ICO soon and we have JR. account, how to test our codes ( I mean where can we see how they will look like) for Sr. & Hero members?

I think those codes are only different in how they look for different level of accounts. Try to add sig codes to your profile and see if they render correctly. I don't think sig code has some verification for member level.
sukiho

Activity: 514
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 12:02:07 PM

I think it supposed to be one by one, I never try signed multiple bounties though.
xwshamim

Activity: 467
Merit: 251

https://t.me/xwshamim

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 08:34:29 PM

no there is no way you can participate in multiple signature campaign you can do one camp at one time and if you want to skip that camp for any other then you need to contract with the manager and tell him about the fact
andra-ierma

Activity: 344

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 08:50:25 PM

As i know we have to allowed just one account valided, No more.
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 03:55:31 AM

Are we generally permitted to run more than 1 sign bounty at a time? More specifically, linking to more than one in our signatures.

Well, the answer is NO! It is not allowed and there is nothing we can do about it. We have to concentrate on only one bounty as far as the forum signature is concerned but for the social media campaign then it is heaven's the limit no problem with that. Right now, I am doing bounty for Blocklancer in my signature but so many promotions for my Facebook and Twitter accounts.
uraharasan

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 04:12:14 AM

I think there are bounty using avatar only and other signature project.
Depends on the manager, just asking.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: