Bitcoin Forum
September 06, 2024, 08:16:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [LIVE] SMARTGAMES - ICO set for 28.08! Last week pre-ICO SALE OPEN 25% OFF!  (Read 1633 times)
ak84 (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 09:36:31 AM

The team will be experienced enough to create new business-simulation "Organize ICO-Campaign" 😊 I mean in addition to "Create Own IT-Company" and "Open Your Café-Bar" in Business Game Club Startup Stories line.

That is a funny idea Smiley Well, could fit for 'StartUp story' part of BGC catalogue (http://play.ctigames.com)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Edutainment.Tech ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Double ICO: Games for smart and games for business
SmartGames    ◼ CorpEdu
happypencil

Activity: 361

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 09:36:58 AM

great idea,I will participate on campaigns for promotion  in  Twitter. Thanks dev!
ak84 (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 09:38:01 AM

great idea,I will participate on campaigns for promotion  in  Twitter. Thanks dev!

Welcome!

SmartGames    ◼ CorpEdu
malekbaba
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026

SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 09:39:48 AM

I visited the site and joined in facebook and twitter bounty. I have used my email and profile URL of my facebook and twitter account. I want to know, how do I know that I am eligible for the bounty ? Is the any participation list from where I may check my stat of the bounty program ?
35% off sounds cheap. It will be a great profit even immediately after ICO phase. So short term investors will be attracted by the proposal, no doubt

Yes, you are in database for bounty!

So you are keeping the participants name a secret ? It will be better if we can follow up our stat by ourselves.To err is human, so anyone may make mistake. Even the dev team or person who will handle the whole bounty distribution process may make mistake. So it will be a great help if you let us know the current standing/stat of our efforts. BTW thanks for the quick reply
ak84 (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 10:07:57 AM

I visited the site and joined in facebook and twitter bounty. I have used my email and profile URL of my facebook and twitter account. I want to know, how do I know that I am eligible for the bounty ? Is the any participation list from where I may check my stat of the bounty program ?
35% off sounds cheap. It will be a great profit even immediately after ICO phase. So short term investors will be attracted by the proposal, no doubt

Yes, you are in database for bounty!

So you are keeping the participants name a secret ? It will be better if we can follow up our stat by ourselves.To err is human, so anyone may make mistake. Even the dev team or person who will handle the whole bounty distribution process may make mistake. So it will be a great help if you let us know the current standing/stat of our efforts. BTW thanks for the quick reply

Good point. We will ask to update the system and open lists for access. Just need to mask e-mails, since it is personal information. Will do that by Monday.

SmartGames    ◼ CorpEdu
ak84 (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 10:25:51 AM

BTW, here is an interview abstract on the story of a project:
http://edutainment.tech/smart-games/?p=245&lang=en

SmartGames    ◼ CorpEdu
ankit10

Activity: 952
Merit: 267

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 10:33:59 AM

I reserve Hindi translation if needed.
davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 10:36:42 AM

Hi dev, just drop you private pm , please could you reserve to me italian translations ? thanks
ak84 (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 10:47:27 AM

Hi dev, just drop you private pm , please could you reserve to me italian translations ? thanks

Got it!

SmartGames    ◼ CorpEdu
ak84 (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 10:47:49 AM

I reserve Hindi translation if needed.

Got it, please PM

SmartGames    ◼ CorpEdu
SvetlanaE

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 03:51:42 PM

Thanks for the story, it's good to see the big picture with every detail that counts!
ak84 (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 04:01:24 PM

Thanks for the story, it's good to see the big picture with every detail that counts!

Thank you!

SmartGames    ◼ CorpEdu
mfg177

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2017, 04:03:06 PM

When are you going to release BizWorld on iOs?
leonair

Activity: 1344
Merit: 420

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 04:25:23 PM

I am looking forward to this Smartgames ICO and I find it interesting I hope that the Bounty Campaign will be soon organize because I am very much willing to join, please get a proper and well know Bounty Campaign Manager.
Freezingel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 04:32:12 PM

What's the difference between corpedu and smartgames? Also there's 2 ico which has separate milestone and token so why don't you separate the fund for the project?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████▀▀▀▀██▀  ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀▀▀████▀        ▄████▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
    ███▀         ▀        ▄██▀▀         ▀███
   ███▀                 ▄██▀              ▀▀▀
████████████          ▄██▀
   ███▄             ▄██▀                  ▄▄▄
    ███▄         ▄▄██▀        ▄         ▄███
     ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀        ▄████▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀█████▀▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀██████▀▀
                  ▀▀▀█████▀▀
Ethernity CLOUD
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████     ████     ██
██     ████     ██████████     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ak84 (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 05:19:39 AM

When are you going to release BizWorld on iOs?

It is already in approval mode in AppStore, so hope to see it there soon. Currently Web, Windows and Google Android versions are being used.

SmartGames    ◼ CorpEdu
ak84 (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 05:23:42 AM

What's the difference between corpedu and smartgames? Also there's 2 ico which has separate milestone and token so why don't you separate the fund for the project?

It was a difficult decision to separate those two projects, but it was considered fair to investors: SmartGames is more about games (with good fun part), but for more grown up audience. They have rather typical publishing cycle and game metrics of success (LTV dependant on DAU/MAU, ARPPU/ARPU, Retention and UAC).

CorpEdu is more about B2B and has completely different investment approach, lifecycle is much longer, but also more complex development and marketing.

So, most of investors understand either one or another, and we didn't want to force them to mix if they don't like.

SmartGames    ◼ CorpEdu
ak84 (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 05:19:33 PM

Now we begin last 3rd phase of pre ICO sale with 25% and 70 000 coins available. Then after August 26 ICO will start with regular investor cabinet.

SmartGames    ◼ CorpEdu
mfg177

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 06:00:03 AM

Now we begin last 3rd phase of pre ICO sale with 25% and 70 000 coins available. Then after August 26 ICO will start with regular investor cabinet.

Wow, wow, the ICO is closer and closer... And in the meantime I saw rising amount of installs of BizWorld in Kazakhstan, right?
proffesso

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 07:21:38 AM

Quite sad that sales ends in Saturday, I missed it in Sunday, but will not miss it during second sale.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: