Bitcoin Forum
July 31, 2024, 08:19:27 AM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [LIVE] SMARTGAMES - ICO set for 28.08! Last week pre-ICO SALE OPEN 25% OFF!  (Read 1633 times)
ak84 (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 10:58:17 AM

Quite sad that sales ends in Saturday, I missed it in Sunday, but will not miss it during second sale.
You still have chance now with 25% last phase of pre-sale

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Edutainment.Tech ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Double ICO: Games for smart and games for business
SmartGames    ◼ CorpEdu
ak84 (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 07:01:06 AM

BTW: how interesting it may be if team sets up a call?

SmartGames    ◼ CorpEdu
ak84 (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 07:24:33 AM

Since BizWorld is already live in web, Android and Windows, we wait till final AppStore approval and will distribute premium accounts for supporters in pre-ICO Smiley

SmartGames    ◼ CorpEdu
YanaPetrova

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 10:57:07 AM

«I’m still a huge believer in market niche for games for smarter and more grown-up or seasoned audiences. They deserve to have fun, they should not be ashamed of. And, by the way there is huge bonus – they earn enough to be ready to spend!» Excellent material, which explains a lot about the goals and objectives of this business: http://edutainment.tech/smart-games/?p=245&lang=en
ankit10

Activity: 952
Merit: 267

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 02:43:08 PM

Hindi thread is here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2097450.msg20963738#msg20963738
proffesso

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 12:17:17 PM

I don't use to write in comment, but wonna share how I am enjoying project. I just tried game about space junk (can't clear explain how did I come to that page), not I am fully believe in their writers.  Looks like they can take any kind of boring subject (like all education, isn't it ?!), wrap with prefect sense of humour and dozen of deep subject's knowledge and produce interesting easy educated product. Missing only challenge feelings, may be I missed something but I had unforgivable few hour of smart gaming, or better to name it real-time reading (evolving scenario). Some time it's twisting the brain and you have to think about some unknown issues before, but this is enjoyable for extend your world view. I will take a pause and will try to complete this game with at least success (of course, I fail first try). Ops, may be this is a challenging feeling !? Any way, now I believe in the quality of the team.
Take some invests, Good luck! Wish you to get your final with more higher result that my first try Smiley
YanaPetrova

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 05:25:31 AM

I tried BizWorld on Windows. Looking forward IOS version!
ak84 (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 05:26:47 AM

I don't use to write in comment, but wonna share how I am enjoying project. I just tried game about space junk (can't clear explain how did I come to that page), not I am fully believe in their writers.  Looks like they can take any kind of boring subject (like all education, isn't it ?!), wrap with prefect sense of humour and dozen of deep subject's knowledge and produce interesting easy educated product. Missing only challenge feelings, may be I missed something but I had unforgivable few hour of smart gaming, or better to name it real-time reading (evolving scenario). Some time it's twisting the brain and you have to think about some unknown issues before, but this is enjoyable for extend your world view. I will take a pause and will try to complete this game with at least success (of course, I fail first try). Ops, may be this is a challenging feeling !? Any way, now I believe in the quality of the team.
Take some invests, Good luck! Wish you to get your final with more higher result that my first try Smiley

Thank you, appreciated!

SmartGames    ◼ CorpEdu
YanaPetrova

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 12:52:44 PM

What’s news on partnership with publishers? There was information, the headline project of ICO - BizWorld - signed deal with Russian publisher.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: