Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:17:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what will you do?  (Read 6617 times)
Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 04:42:27 PM

hi, what will you do? If the bitcoin price is suddenly cheap
I think if the price od bitcoin is become cheap I guess many people would buy bitcoin and they will buy thousands of bitcoin because they know that the price of bitcoin will become expensive. In addition to that, I will also buy bitcoin if the price goes cheap and its an opportunity to buy more bitcoin.
It is really a golden opportunity for us to buy more cheaper bitcoins and if all people do have the same motives on which they would really decide to bought lots of it then expect for the price to rise up again. This is how it works though. Accumulating profits in peak prices and when the price dips then the best time to buy on cheaper price again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 05:18:53 PM
Last edit: August 25, 2017, 06:55:57 AM by MFahad

It is possible, because bitcoin price every time dump and pump.
If suddenly one day we see bitcoin price has a big dump then i think most of the people will feel happy also me, because bitcoin cheap price give us a chance to buy the bitcoins more and more.
But it is also big destroy especially for big whales not me.    

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 05:23:35 PM

It is possible, because bitcoin price every time dump and pump.
If suddenly one day we see bitcoin price has a big dump then i think most of the people will eel happy also me, because bitcoin cheap price give us a chance to buy the bitcoins more and more.
But it is also big destroy especially for big whales not me.   
I almost do not know the last two weeks, Bitcoin went down by 500 dollars, but today a slight upswing has begun and I think that we can again see the update of a new high again in the near future. To date, around Bitcoin a lot of excitement, especially after it has been unloaded. But I do not know what to expect yet from the forecasts, which is still considered one split in this fall.
Paycoinzzz

Activity: 994
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 05:42:48 PM

I think if the price od bitcoin is become cheap I guess many people would buy bitcoin and they will buy thousands of bitcoin because they know that the price of bitcoin will become expensive. In addition to that, I will also buy bitcoin if the price goes cheap and its an opportunity to buy more bitcoin.
It is really a golden opportunity for us to buy more cheaper bitcoins and if all people do have the same motives on which they would really decide to bought lots of it then expect for the price to rise up again. This is how it works though. Accumulating profits in peak prices and when the price dips then the best time to buy on cheaper price again.
Take profit at high price and buy back with lower than the price you have take profit is basic knowledge when you trading on market.
But how to do that exactly 100% time very difficult than your thought!!!
Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 09:52:25 PM

It is very cheap? I will store what i have and wait for the time it rises again and buy more bitcoins because it is cheap.

777Bitcoin

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 02:05:31 AM

The answer is obvious and that is to buy some if it's already cheap. The real question is if have some save money to buy at that time. So start saving even just for a little everyday, we don't know when it will come. So be ready be and be prepared if you don't want to regret at the end.
Anfisman

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 02:50:29 AM

If the bitcoin price becomes cheap, I will keep all my bitcoin and will buy more bitcoin, because that is a very good opportunity for me. Because I'm sure if bitcoin prices become cheap, it will not last long. Just as in the beginning of the occurrence of bitcoin that always experienced crisis price, but it persisted and even continue to grow until today the price has many times more. But by looking at the facts that occur this time the price of Bitcoin certainly will not be cheap but more expensive.
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1226

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 03:59:37 AM

It is very cheap? I will store what i have and wait for the time it rises again and buy more bitcoins because it is cheap.

I would like to buy more cheap btc if price would suddenly go cheap and I will wait for more pump coming since I know bitcoins would get more possibility to have more pump since we all surely know that this coin is the number 1 crypto so I'm surely sure that people wouldn't let bitcoins die for this happenings.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 02:56:43 PM

I believe in the great future and potential of bitcoin, and a sudden drop to unexpected low levels would be an excellent opportunity to buy more coins because I am totally convinced that sooner rather than later we will see the bitcoin price arriving or even surpassing the $10K barrier.
Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 04:28:27 PM

If bitcoin price is suddenly cheap then i would sell all my gadget , our house all thing that i can sell and will buy tons of bitcoin and wait for the price to increase to be rich and buy another house and also will build a good business to have a passive income source monthly to have a great future also to secure that our life is beautiful.
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 04:46:22 PM

If the price of bitcoin become cheap I will buy more bitcoin and I will hold it for a long time. In addition to that, I will wait for the right time to sell my bitcoin because I know that there is a possibility that the peice of bitcoin will increase in the near future. Lastly, if the price of become cheap I think many people will buy.
Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 04:56:21 PM

if the price is that cheap then i would invest atleast 50 bitcoins since i have enough money to buy it and before that happens i would sell my bitcoins first to  have an profit because once i have bitcoin and then the price drop into cheapest it is like you already lose money while holding them.
KourtneyK

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 05:16:07 PM
Last edit: August 24, 2017, 06:03:26 PM by KourtneyK

What will I do if bitcoin price turns cheap? The obvious answer would be to buy lots and lots of bitcoin if its really really turns very cheap like $100 or less. Would that be even possible comparing it to bitcoins current price today? I would really invest in bitcoin if in case it dips down and still hold on to it for a very long time.
Lalafell

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 05:47:25 PM

If the price of bitcoin is suddenly cheap I think I will invest all my money in bitcoin because I know that the price of bitcoin will also become expensive and it will result to a good income. In addition to that, having a lot of bitcoin is an opportunity to become millionaire in the future.
wallstone

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 06:09:01 PM

If very cheap, I will definitely buy)
Well, I will buy a lot of bitcoin and I will save and hold it for a long time because the price of bitcoin will become more expensive in the near future. Furthermore, having a lot of bitcoin is one the best way to become to rich and if I have a lot of money I think I will invest all my money in bitcoin.
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 08:03:36 PM

Of course i will buy bitcoin if the price is cheap. lol It's a good chance of investment for some bitcoiners to see the price that is too cheap. We will just wait for the price to rise and we are ready to sell our bitcoins. Volatility of the coins is just normal this is happening always as per users is selling or buying some bitcoins the price will really change. So no need to worry more about this because this is just a part of bitcoin.

EpicFail

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 08:13:59 PM

I will crash.

No, wait ... Bitcoin will crash! And I will buy more of it.
Pasabm

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 07:04:25 PM

If the price is cheap buy a lot, if the price is expensive to sell. "Economic principle Grin
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 08:46:51 PM

Of course everyone what's to see the coins going down and cheap to buy more. That is how it works in the crypto industry, but low sell high. So when the price goes up, you sell some take profit and wait for the price to go up again. Rinse and repeat.

While other will not sell will continue to hold, wait for the price to go cheap again, buy continue to hold and then wait for the price to go higher and decide for themselves if they want to sell some or continue to hold.
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 04:39:09 AM

How cheap? But not matter the price I will buy as much as I can and take it as a once in a lifetime opportunity because that is exactly what it will be, many people do not took the opportunity to buy when bitcoin was 200 and now look at the price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: