Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 12:08:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what will you do?  (Read 6621 times)
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 06:10:39 AM

The first thing I did was make money and then buy as much bitcoin as possible with my money. Because I know that bitcoin prices will rise again. Let alone in the future bitcoin is projected as a digital currency that will circulate widely. So I want to take this opportunity, by buying bitcoin at a cheap price then I can earn bigger profits in the future.
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 07:54:20 AM

The first thing I did was make money and then buy as much bitcoin as possible with my money. Because I know that bitcoin prices will rise again. Let alone in the future bitcoin is projected as a digital currency that will circulate widely. So I want to take this opportunity, by buying bitcoin at a cheap price then I can earn bigger profits in the future.

We are all taken that opportunity to buy bitcoin at the cheap rate and then bury them in my cold storage. There will be panic buying and by the time everybody has a bit of it. And then I will hodl it as long as I can. Because the price could soon jump because of the buying spree. Good to be first to get in when the price is cheap.

But to be honest, it we may night see it come to reality because bitcoin have been a playground of the big boys that has a lot of cash on them. Of course they will also want to get it cheap and for sure buying more than us casual traders or investors.
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2870
Merit: 770

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 08:07:55 AM

hi, what will you do? If the bitcoin price is suddenly cheap
Normal thing i would really buy lots of it but on the amount that i can afford to lose up not just carelessly putting all your money on that situation because we wont know if bitcoin will pump up again or not because if prices do become cheap on a certain coin then i would say the popularity had decreased and the interest isnt there already and im sure people do jump on another coins in this case.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
denny27

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 08:11:15 AM

I keep doing what is best i have to do, i will keep trying to get bitcoin, bitcoin prices that if suddenly come down it does not affect what i do. And i'm more convinced that the bitcoin price drop is definitely temporary, and will definitely increasing again i guess. Don't let the Bitcoin price drop can droping our spirit what we do to get bitcoin, it's not good at all.

cashodler

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 04:01:04 PM

Buy a lot... then after the rise sell and buy something that has an actual chance of becoming a FIAT+Crypto payment system, OmiseGo for example. Because Bitcoin will never be anything else than digital gold and I don't like promoting destroying the Earth by Proof-of-Work wasting computing power and electricity. We'll soon have 100k payments in a second and that's not gonna be bitcoin, but something much better and combining FIAT and Crypto.
CriptoSven

Activity: 118
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 07:30:58 PM

Buy a lot... then after the rise sell and buy something that has an actual chance of becoming a FIAT+Crypto payment system, OmiseGo for example. Because Bitcoin will never be anything else than digital gold and I don't like promoting destroying the Earth by Proof-of-Work wasting computing power and electricity. We'll soon have 100k payments in a second and that's not gonna be bitcoin, but something much better and combining FIAT and Crypto.

What do you dislike bitcoin for making payments? I like bitcoin because of its ease of use.
But I never compare bitcoin and fiat. They will not replace each other. You need to be able to use both of them and benefit from it
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 10:14:08 PM

It's very simple if the price of bitcoin is cheap then I will try to buy as many bitcoins as possible and do nothing with it and keep them in wallet and wait for the price to bounce back as even in the past price crashed like crazy but the ones who had patience and hold their coins have already become rich by now so even I will follow the same strategy.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
kokojie
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 11:15:43 PM

Depends on how cheap, if it goes to around $1000, that's normal. If it goes to $100, something is seriously wrong, and you are probably throwing money away if you buy.

btc: 15sFnThw58hiGHYXyUAasgfauifTEB1ZF6
Skarner21

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Massive price drop coming...

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2017, 11:40:36 PM

Depends on how cheap, if it goes to around $1000, that's normal. If it goes to $100, something is seriously wrong, and you are probably throwing money away if you buy.
Well if the price was $100 its too cheap for bitcoin that i think there is a big problem about bitcoin that i think will never be solve anymore because bitcoin will turn into no value but for now it is hard to see that the price of bitcoin can be crash in that price and i think the price of bitcoin these days can be increase more or this following month..

Make crypto as your bank.
sj2199

Activity: 797
Merit: 500

BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 12:25:19 AM

Well if the price was $100 its too cheap for bitcoin that i think there is a big problem about bitcoin that i think will never be solve anymore because bitcoin will turn into no value but for now it is hard to see that the price of bitcoin can be crash in that price and i think the price of bitcoin these days can be increase more or this following month..

Yes if bitcoin falls back to $100 then its an problematic situation and before investing in it at that time we should try to know the real reason behind its downfall as there is full possibility that bitcoin may not rise after that and it will be an end of it and it falls that low then I am sure that many people will quit bitcoins and will switch to some other investment as it won't be wise to invest in it blindly at that stage.

jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 12:29:26 AM

The opportunity for bitcoin prices is still high enough to increase again, I think if only 1 dollar then bitcoin still have a chance to get back up. I'm sure because bitcoin has the power that keeps people interested.
s0beit

Activity: 556
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 01:04:19 AM

That is the time for me to buy bitcoin, bitcoin price now are so expensive so i need to wait that price of bitcoin suddenly cheap so that i can afford to buy. And i know many traders wait that too.
Latviand

Activity: 1540
Merit: 219

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 01:26:57 AM

This is some sort of an off topic question although it is related but not have a good sense.
The answer is very simple wait to pump again or buy more bitcoins as much as you can.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 08:04:48 AM

Maybe I will stay calm to always hold my bitcoin until bitcoin prices rise again, the August experience yesterday will be a good lesson in my business in bitcoin not to panic in the face of bitcoin price fluctuations.
shine1123

Activity: 490

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 08:28:12 AM

It depends. If the price of bitcoin suddenly cheap, there must be a big thing happened like a big scam. I will find an information about that first then if its not something big, i will buy many bitcoins on that cheap price. I think it will never happen though because bitcoin is already on top price.

GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING EXCHANGE

Token sale: MAY 21

▄█▄      ▄█▄        
                                 █████    █████       
                        ▄██▄     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▄█▄    ▀██▀                           
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
                ▀█▀                                    
          ▄                      ▄█▄      ▄█▄        
         ▀█▀           ▄██▄    █████    █████       
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
           ▄                      ▄█▄     ▄█▄        
          ▀█▀            ▄██▄   █████   █████       
    ██            ▄█▄   ▀██▀    ▀█▀     ▀█▀        
             ▄    ▀█▀                                 
            ▀█▀                         ▄█▄           
       ██              ▄█▄   ▄██▄    █████          
                  ▄    ▀█▀   ▀██▀     ▀█▀           
                 ▀█▀                                   
            ██                   ▄██▄                 
                    ▄     ▄█▄   ▀██▀                 
                   ▀█▀    ▀█▀                          

▄█   ▄█  ▄█        ▄█████▄   ▀█▄     ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▄▄▄▄▄   ██▀   ▀██    ▀█▄  ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▀▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ████   
██   ██  ██   ██  ██▄   ▄█    ▄██▀▀██▄  
▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀███████▀   ▄██▀   ▀██▄
Telegram
Facebook
ANN Thread
Youtube
LinkedIn
Twitter
Medium
Reddit
Github
aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 01:50:38 PM

If it goes suddenly cheap I would definitely buying some get more profit but it doesn't seems possible right now according to current market statistics.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 10:31:50 PM

If the price is cheap buy a lot, if the price is expensive to sell. "Economic principle Grin
A very basic principle that most people forget not only on bitcoin but on all aspects of life, how many people buy something new and then they sell it used for half the price when they could have gotten the same item used and pay half themselves.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 10:51:11 PM

If the price is cheap buy a lot, if the price is expensive to sell. "Economic principle Grin
A very basic principle that most people forget not only on bitcoin but on all aspects of life, how many people buy something new and then they sell it used for half the price when they could have gotten the same item used and pay half themselves.
It is a strategy in trading. For me the most important thing we can benefit. Any way as long as it does not make me lose then I will do. Selling half or all of it is a form of a strategy, because we will not know the results until the time has ended. Sometimes buying at a cheap price and then selling it at a high price may not be appropriate for the circumstances.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 11:56:01 PM

Id probably sell everything all my gadgets and then buy bitcoin for the near future again we all dreamed to be rich and bitcoin is the only way when the price increases rapidly so be preferred always if you guys wants to be a rich man because of bitcoin.
nmaryrai

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 01:04:36 AM

Good idea, buy or accommodate Bitcoin when the price is cheap and issued when the price is expensive, ha .. ha .. ha .. it looks like you are a businessman, and this idea would be followed by our other friends. Good luck Boss!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: