Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:44:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How does Bitcoin looks like?  (Read 4650 times)
wildflower18

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 09:13:08 AM

Bitcoin may looks like unique and if you are into use of social media you can vision the design because bitcoin is becoming popular and it spreading world wide. You can picture out the design and you may start liking it I guess.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Celsiuss

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 10:33:56 AM

Since it's a virtual currency, it doesn't look like much. The shorthand BTC is accepted in the community, but XBT is the ISO 4217 standard. The fancy looking BTC is accepted as the currency symbol. There's no official image of bitcoin, the most official you can get is XBT since it's set by the ISO 4217 standard.

who cares
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 10:37:13 AM

I will support what kind of bitcoin looks like now, I think it looks like a physical bitcoin souvenir that you can see from various sites like amazon Which, that's what my prediction about bitcoin looks like.
I will also support what kind of bitcoin looks like and I think bitcoin is like a golden coin with a high price in the market. In addition to that, no one know what is real picture of bitcoin but some bitcoin users says that it' like a coin that has a logo of  "B" that means bitcoin. Lastly, I will still love and use bitcoin what ever it's look like.
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 10:47:42 AM

I will support what kind of bitcoin looks like now, I think it looks like a physical bitcoin souvenir that you can see from various sites like amazon Which, that's what my prediction about bitcoin looks like.
I will also support what kind of bitcoin looks like and I think bitcoin is like a golden coin with a high price in the market. In addition to that, no one know what is real picture of bitcoin but some bitcoin users says that it' like a coin that has a logo of  "B" that means bitcoin. Lastly, I will still love and use bitcoin what ever it's look like.
I will also do the same. I think bitcoin is like a life saver for everybody because it saves us monetarily. Bitcoin is a source of income that can provide basic needs because in can change into a real cash. Using it through wallet transaction is the smartest way to send out money to families if needed urgently like it's an emergency matter.
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 10:53:02 AM

I think you are asking for the logo of bitcoin . Just go to google and search bitcoin images. You will get that. Or simply look at the top left corner of any of this forum pages.

Perhaps he was asking for the physical Bitcoins. There are quite a few of them floating around. The first one was probably the Casascius coins. Later a few others came in to existence, such as Titan coins and Cryptmint.

bucker steemit

Activity: 302
Merit: 120

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 10:55:51 AM

Many have designed bitcoin forms but that is uncertain. Yes if it's in design in real world I hope bitcoin is like gold

franco123

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 11:12:07 AM

If you try to picture an idea of Bitcoin, it is something like a coin that has a capital letter B in it. However, it is just an idea. It is just a representation of a Bitcoin but not the look of the Bitcoin itself. The actual look of Bitcoin is just the numbers and the btc currency acronym itself. This is because it is a digital currency and not meant to be felt or touched like a physical money.

In short example look of Bitcoins is just like this below and has no actual physical coin available.
0.002 btc
0.014 btc
0.00008 btc
Shikaina (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 09:32:57 AM

Hi!! A am brand new here. I know bitcoin is a virtual currency , but has anyone already portrayed an imaginary design of Bitcoins? How does should it look like if ever? Like in the games in the internet that i see. The coin incentives or prizes looks like gold. Others have designs too and. If it would be a physical money, should it look like gold? 
Are in you into visual media  Tongue  if you are really interested in creating a meme or a theme regarding bitcoin,you can very well do that,there are many art forms created for bitcoin and since everyone has a different point of view everything differs,what i am trying to tell is,what you feel will be the physical shape of something wont be the same to the other,just take a look at physical bitcoin created till now and you will understand what i am talking about. Wink

I understand what you are trying to say sashirajaVu. Because it is virtual so it interests me and it plays in my imaginations how would it look if ever it be physical but i've seen one already. A physical coin in bronze metal with BTC logo on it. A bitcoin physical wallet.
wallstone

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 09:52:43 AM

Bitcoin is can say virtual money, for my physical form also do not know. I've seen in an online shop that sells physical bitcoin, but only physical form and does not apply to buying and selling, just for decoration on the table or in the office, shaped like a coin, golden, and there is a letter B
Actually, bitcoin is a digital money or currency and many people want to have that. In addition to that, as of now many people do not know what is the look likes of bitcoin but I think the logo of bitcoin is the letter "B" and the color is like gold. Lastly, I think bitcoin is like a coin and it has a high value in the market.
PepperaOnIt

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 10:21:55 AM

Is the bitcoin looks like a gold that has a price more than a gold right?
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 09:12:25 PM

If you try to picture an idea of Bitcoin, it is something like a coin that has a capital letter B in it. However, it is just an idea. It is just a representation of a Bitcoin but not the look of the Bitcoin itself. The actual look of Bitcoin is just the numbers and the btc currency acronym itself. This is because it is a digital currency and not meant to be felt or touched like a physical money.

In short example look of Bitcoins is just like this below and has no actual physical coin available.
0.002 btc
0.014 btc
0.00008 btc
Bitcoins is in silicon chips so it has no physical form. BTC is attached after numbers to show that it is an amount in bitcoins. It is a crypto or you can say a digital currency. Anything that is inside the computers is ultimately just a form of electrical pulses. So if you want to convert it into real world, it would be current of specific ampere and I am sure nobody wants to taste that. :p Correct me if I am wrong.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 01:06:05 AM

Bitcoin's design should look like so impressive. there will be a symbol "B" with a vertical strip look like BTC. it will so nice..I think everyone will want this.because it is a only symbol which is mixed witheveryones dreamy bitcoin.and it's color shoul be gold & orange.thank you.
The purpose of a design of a logo is not to be impressive is to be recognizable and to be original, for example you cannot create a currency that looks too much like the US dollar or you could get in trouble, luckily for us the symbol and the colors of bitcoin make it very recognizable, it is a clean and clear design that anyone that can recognize.
bitcoinVPSD

Activity: 442
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 03:47:30 AM

I think bitcoin is also described as gold. It can be used to buy some food and utensils. It is very valuable because its value is quite high and many people want it.

Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 05:23:17 AM

I will also do the same. I think bitcoin is like a life saver for everybody because it saves us monetarily. Bitcoin is a source of income that can provide basic needs because in can change into a real cash. Using it through wallet transaction is the smartest way to send out money to families if needed urgently like it's an emergency matter.
yes that is right but i think bitcoin is the life saver for those people who do not have any day job and they are even have big family to support, bitcoin is in fact providing good opportunities to such people to make money and even to support their families in a best way.
iyan33

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 05:24:41 AM

I think with the gold logo in bitcoin, able to give symbols about the value of bitcoin is so fantastic and very valuable. Various ways have been done to get bitcoin, because they know about the value of bitcoin is so high.
seattletu

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 01:31:47 PM

Here the basic point is bitcoin is not a physical coin but completely its virtual currency. Basically designed for digital use. So there is no question arise, how bitcoin look like physically.Of course there are lot of logos of bitcoin  existing every where on the net.
Kevin13

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 01:37:09 PM

It's design is pretty authentic, in my own point of view there no need to change it as it was.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2017, 02:04:10 PM

Technically there is only one symbol of Bitcoin which is BTC

However, one can design Bitcoin banner, post or design as per his choice. The best Bitcoin design I ever saw is the notes along with the coins which make it look like a treasure and easy to move thing.

We can even gift such paper wallets to someone instead of sending him in digital format.
Eclipse26

Activity: 658
Merit: 268

bullsvsbears.io

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 02:08:37 PM

I am pretty sure the design is already quite concrete.
It is a small "B" symbol with a vertical strike-through, like this: BTC
There are additionally other designs which are all quite similar.
The general colors associated with Bitcoin are Gold and Orange.
In short, I doubt it will be redesigned anytime soon. Tongue
Exactly that was how bitcoin look like. It was like gold when it comes to color and when it comes to its symbol. Its like a dollar sign but the difference between the two was its letter. Its look was very attractive because its shines esespecially when its hit by the sun or any kind of light.

kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 02:15:14 PM

Bitcoin is a basically Virtual currency, but it looks like better than gold or any other precious tools because of its high price. Bitcoin is becoming a profitable platform for buying and selling. it also can be used for the purpose of saving and investment. day by day it's getting accepted whole across the world. for me, It's more than a currency.
I think Bitcoin will be a major currency in the future at globally, it will dominate one day in the monetary world.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: