Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:15:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin just going to $100,000 now?  (Read 4920 times)
AltCreators

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

Official AltCreator Account

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 11:16:51 AM

We are going into a more technological and Democratic society, so Bitcoin and Altcoins will be way more popular, and we will probably see 5 k BTC at the end of the year.

Perhaps in 2020
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AleSergio

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 11:35:08 AM

At the rate that the Dollar is losing value of the last few years, it might not be unrealistic to say that. From 1968 to January

2015, the price of a Big Mac jumped from around $0.49 to $4.79.  Roll Eyes ....  Back in the day, you could feed your family with

KFC’s Family Bucket — which included 15 pieces of chicken and six hot rolls — for only $4.90. Today, the family meals range

from $13.49 to $42.99. So based on that alone and not the growth and adoption figures, we might soon see a $100 000/BTC

price.  Grin

Haha the best post in this thread Grin Grin Grin
I think you are right mate, the price will deffinetly jump in the near years, but to be optimistic i think in 5 years we can see it over 20 000$, but not 100 000$.

▄▄▄▄▄           
       ▄▄███████████▄▄     
   ▄▄███████████████████▄▄ 
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████
████      ▀██▀  ▀██  ████████
████  ███   █    ██  ████████
████       █  ██  █  ████████
████  ███            ████████
████         █████        ███
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████▀▀ 
       ▀▀███████████▀▀     
            ▀▀▀▀▀           
.BUYANYLIGHT.

1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 11:53:23 AM

Perhaps in 2020

That year is a perfect date for the market to break through the $10,000 level for the first ever time, just before the block halving kicks in.

2018 $5000/$6000
2019 $7000/$8000
2020 $9000/$10,000

Currently the 10% regular fluctuations are worth around $300. Imagine how it will be when coins change owner above the $10,000 level! Fluctuations of $1000 will be a common thing by that time, while just a few years ago, the unit price was sitting well below the $300 level. I just don't understand why people keep focusing on insane price levels, while we aren't even close to $10,000 yet. Slower growth is always more sustainable than growth that we realize in a very short time. The market needs to be ready for it, and clearly, it will take plenty of years to come even close.
chesthing
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 02:48:25 PM

This is crazy, its rly pure speculation, bc everyone prefers Euro/Dollar over Bitcoin for paying bc u can pay everything with it and just a few stuff with Bitcoin.
I am not long into Bitcoin now, but i now understand that it is just pure speculation, bc everyone wants to get rich with Bitcoin.
They saw the last year Trends, and hope its going on 100% 1000% 10000% to get rich.
And aslong as peopel hope to get rich they invest and invest....always new peopels will invest, but its rly dangerous.
The question is will the wannabe rich fools overwhelm the already rich peopels when they cashout.

The rly only reason why 99% of peopels buy Bitcoin is speculation ( the dream to be rich), but dont forgett the whales can cash u out everytime they want, they can pump and dumb u easy ( they win u lose).

U all are talking about, Bitcoin is so cool bc no Banks.... no goverment bc they are so evil........ but u dont understand that Banks are still saver then Bitcoin, Dollar and/euro cant drop 1000% but Bitcoin can, and the Bitcoin whales can pump dumb whenever they want( and they earn more and more Bitcoin with it).
Reculations are good, or u rly like the pump and dumb Groups, the market Manipulation and scams, all that runs out of the row.

And bc Bitcoin has max 21million coins, u ever thought about that someday only a few whales own 90% of them?
When a few rich guys own 90% of them u know what they do with u ya? They cash u out whenever they want wherever they want, as Long as u dream about being rich.

Bitcoin is just a chain of peopels who want to get rich, and the peopels at the end of the chain will lose everything they put into Bitcoin.

First, whales can't "cash you out" unless you panic dump for losses.

Second, what if the people at the end of the chain are the laggard end users when 1 bitcoin = over 1 million usd? what makes you think bitcoin will reach some amount only to crash and burn forever? give me one solid piece of evidence in the price charts that would indicate this would happen.

Not everyone is a winner though. I am sure there are many who lost their asses buying at highs and panic dumping in the lows, losing 50%-90% of the money they initially spent. There are many who lost their asses sending and buying to/from mt gox.

You have winners and losers from day one till now and this will continue for many years. It is the buyers choices that dictate which he will become, it is not up to anyone else.
chesthing
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 03:16:16 PM

Perhaps in 2020

That year is a perfect date for the market to break through the $10,000 level for the first ever time, just before the block halving kicks in.

2018 $5000/$6000
2019 $7000/$8000
2020 $9000/$10,000

Currently the 10% regular fluctuations are worth around $300. Imagine how it will be when coins change owner above the $10,000 level! Fluctuations of $1000 will be a common thing by that time, while just a few years ago, the unit price was sitting well below the $300 level. I just don't understand why people keep focusing on insane price levels, while we aren't even close to $10,000 yet. Slower growth is always more sustainable than growth that we realize in a very short time. The market needs to be ready for it, and clearly, it will take plenty of years to come even close.

Bitcoin hasn't ever worked like that. It is more like:
2017 $8000/$10,000
2018 $1000/$$3000
2019 see 2018
2020 $35,000/$40,000

I suppose it's possible all past trends are broken since bitcoin has become more stable, we'll see.
YTBitcoin

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 03:29:27 PM

Bitcoin will cost a lot of time to reach $100000 but there is a high possibility that it will reach that amount. Right now, it seems that bitcoin has improved itself and become strong enough to gain more trust from investors. More and more funds have been added to the bitcoin market and it also influent the cryptocurrency. RIght now, we have 2 kinds of bitcoin and both of them are extremely good

There are lots of speculation about bitcoin reachin $100,000, and there is even someone stating that it will reach 1million dollar.  As for me, I think this will not happen in an instance, the possibility is very clear that in span of time Bitcoin will gradually increase in price breaking its ATH again and again but I think 1million is too much and somehow $100,000 a piece is still being ambitious.
Bitcoins can touch dollar 1 million but it requires some time. It will be too early to state that bitcoins will become worth 1 million dollar. To touch this target bitcoins need to be made legal around the globe. Legalization will in turn increase the number of bitcoin investors which will eventually first Bitcoin in touching this value. We all just need to stay patient and keep investing in Bitcoins.
thecodebear

Activity: 2072
Merit: 813

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 03:53:39 PM

$100k ain't gonna happen anytime soon. But I fully believe it will come. I'd say $100k within 10 years.

This year we could see $5k or higher. 2018 there is a good chance of hitting $10k. My 5 year (2022) goal prediction is $50k, but I think it will also hit $100k within 10 years.

I could also see the price growing much faster than this. We've seen that bitcoin can go on epic bull runs in which it can double in a month. Even if bitcoin only doubles every year (assuming $5k price at the end of this year) for the next 4 years that'd put us at $80k in 2021, well within reach of $100k in 2022. If bitcoin gets adopted in more countries like japan, and it becomes a "regular" investment vehicle for the middle class (and it seems it is headed that way by next year), and wealthy people start adding it to their investments in large numbers then who knows we could see $15k next year, $50k by 2020, and $100k by 2022. I consider that timeframe wildly optimistic, but within the realm of possibility. I think the upper limit of bitcoin is probably around half a million dollars, not sure if it will ever get that high, but yeah $100k shouldn't be too hard to hit assuming there are more scaling solutions in the years to come as userbase grows exponentially.

I'm very confident bitcoin will be at $100k 5-10 years from now.
Fatunad

Activity: 2212
Merit: 347

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 04:10:03 PM

Ok last night I suddenly felt that BTC's road to $100k is imminent

Sounds crazy? Yes maybe, but it really is not

BTC at $100k is the right value

And we r going to see it go there now.   Shocked

You'll see my friends
Long way to go buddy and its really to high to consider as of now. Better to go realistic price ranges like 5k-8k then i would really believe such thing but talking already about 100k its really exagerated thing to consider already and we should not still think into those price but well anything might really happen on bitcoins price anytime soon but would really took some time for sure.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
teamcryptonator

Activity: 749
Merit: 503

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 04:39:02 PM

Bitcoin will cost a lot of time to reach $100000 but there is a high possibility that it will reach that amount. Right now, it seems that bitcoin has improved itself and become strong enough to gain more trust from investors. More and more funds have been added to the bitcoin market and it also influent the cryptocurrency. RIght now, we have 2 kinds of bitcoin and both of them are extremely good

There are lots of speculation about bitcoin reachin $100,000, and there is even someone stating that it will reach 1million dollar.  As for me, I think this will not happen in an instance, the possibility is very clear that in span of time Bitcoin will gradually increase in price breaking its ATH again and again but I think 1million is too much and somehow $100,000 a piece is still being ambitious.
Bitcoins can touch dollar 1 million but it requires some time. It will be too early to state that bitcoins will become worth 1 million dollar. To touch this target bitcoins need to be made legal around the globe. Legalization will in turn increase the number of bitcoin investors which will eventually first Bitcoin in touching this value. We all just need to stay patient and keep investing in Bitcoins.
No I think $100,000 for buy 1 BTC is highest price and for reach this price very difficult. Total supply coin of Bitcoin can't provide for total user on the world if Bitcoin legal in future, so in that time I think an altcoin will helps Bitcoin and become to cryptocurrency #2 after Bitcoin.

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
..Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network.
.........GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )..........

.WHITE PAPER.  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
oliviajizz

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

* PM for Japanese Translations *

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 07:41:13 PM

more fud otw, wtch out boys. mega bull traps.

* PM for Japanese Translations *
rhomzkie26

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 12:39:49 AM

You'll see my friends

There are many impossible things that being attempted before about the prediction of bitcoin, way back but I'm not sure if  it is 5 or 6 years ago bitcoin was jump up to 1200$  and then 2016 it became  1000 to 1500 dollars I think, just correct me if I'm wrong, but now look at the price value it was 3200$ it continuously increasing the price just like skyrockect flying to the moon.   So 100K$ need more years before it happen Wink
RedX

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 02:28:23 AM
Last edit: August 09, 2017, 05:50:38 AM by RedX

You'll see my friends

Yes my friend. I know it's coming. We don't have need to be in a hurry because it is destined to happen. We just need to enjoy every pump that bitcoin does. We are so lucky that we are the people who witnessed bitcoin to reached $100k if that happens.
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 06:35:02 PM

The transaction fees are getting out of hand.  Bitcoin was supposed to be a low-transfer-fee currency, but with so many transactions waiting to go into 1MB blocks the tx fee is becoming ridiculous.  It needs to be fixed or other cryptocurrencies will become more popular than bitcoin and the price will stagnate.

Second layer implementations are on the way so don't worry!
You will have your immediate transactions without the hassle to wait a few block confirmations and the fees will be extremely low.

Regarding the thread title. OP will have to wait a few years, probably 5-10 years. Then $100k per coin could be possible.
Once we reach the exponential phase of s-curve adoption (early adopters and early majority) sky is the limit.
There will only be 21 million BTC ever! And 2-3 million may be lost forever!
So hodl hard and have patience. This might be the investment of your life!
dalek

Activity: 382

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 07:04:41 PM

You'll see my friends

Yes my friend. I know it's coming. We don't have need to be in a hurry because it is destined to happen. We just need to enjoy every pump that bitcoin does. We are so lucky that we are the people who witnessed bitcoin to reached $100k if that happens.
Haha if the price of Bitcoin can reach to $100,000 in future, we are become to millionaire is possible, and not only member in this forum, most user Bitcoin from today can receive opportunity get rich if hold Bitcoin to 2-5 years.

▄▄█████████▄▄
       ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
     ▄██▀▀               ▀▀██▄
    ██▀                    ████
   ██                     ███▀██
  ██                    ▄██▀   ██
 ██                    ▄██      ██
██▀                  ▄██▀      ▄███
██                  ▄██      ▄██▀██
██                 ██▀    ▄███▀  ██
██               ▄██▀   ▄██▀     ██
██▄             ▄██  ▄███▀      ▄██
 ██           ▄██▀ ▄██▀         ██
  ██         ▄██▄███▀          ██
   ██       █████▀            ██
    ██▄   ▄████▀            ▄██
     ▀██▄███▀            ▄▄██▀
       ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
           ▀▀█████████▀▀
L I V E T R E E   A D E P T TM
Own the future of entertainment
The World's 1st Community-Powered,
Film, TV and Content Network  ★
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 07:14:17 PM

You'll see my friends

Haha if the price of Bitcoin can reach to $100,000 in future, we are become to millionaire is possible, and not only member in this forum, most user Bitcoin from today can receive opportunity get rich if hold Bitcoin to 2-5 years.
If we analyze the bitcoin rate over the past year, then we definitely will see that the price of Bitcoin has risen several times, and while last year Bitcoin was 700 dollars, today we see you 500 dollars. So even 10,000 or 100,000 dollars can be just for 10 years.
adroitful_one
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041

1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 07:19:05 PM

I think we're still about 5-10 years away from this price point. This is definitely not something that is going to happen overnight. However, the price has been rising lately. So that's a good thing. I can definitely see over $100,000 a coin in 10 years from now though.
no0dlepunk

Activity: 490
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 07:24:19 PM

It has to go there very very slowly. To attract more players and investors we should introduce low price to them, volatility also attracts them because some skeptics would have another chance to enter since the price was already high when they had made up their mind yet.

I agree with $4000 by next month and probably $5000 in December; let us all hope for the best my amigos... may we become the new millionaires of our generation.  Roll Eyes
jilin

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 07:23:48 AM

Such prices are hard to imagine, bitcoin prices reach $ 100,000, it is crazy, if really so high, I think I was already a millionaire Grin
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 09:11:41 AM

I think we're still about 5-10 years away from this price point. This is definitely not something that is going to happen overnight. However, the price has been rising lately. So that's a good thing. I can definitely see over $100,000 a coin in 10 years from now though.

little by little and we'll eventually get there. I actually believe that tht number can be achieved a little soon than in 10years. Beginnings are tough and they're the hardest part, bitcoin getting bigger and bigger everyday now is surely goingto speed up the whole $100k price process.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
holtzmann

Activity: 179
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 08:59:20 AM

Not now of course. But very probably it will in a while. I think it’s a period of 10 or so years. By this time most governments will accept it, the market cap will be much greater so the market itself will be more stable. If this happens I’m sure Bitcoin will continue growing and hitting new record highs.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: