Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:09:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I love and hate altcoins  (Read 5581 times)
AuroraDao

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 07:09:56 PM

Some alts will change the world, most will unfortunately fizzle out over time. The good alts will be transparent from the start, which makes investment decisions markedly better than the era internet stock era. The bad alts will pump and fall away

▰       IDEX       ▰       Ethereum’s First High-Performance Decentralized Exchange
▨ ▬▬▬▬▬   State Channel Speed with On-Chain Settlement   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▨
JOIN THE TOKEN SALE   ▨   START TRADING INSTANTLY   ▨   BOUNTY   ▨   TELEGRAM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Aureliusy

Activity: 325
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 07:18:23 PM

We are still far far away from a real world situation Where everybody's mom would have an altcoin/bitcoin  or use it  in day to day life.
I really hate the pumping and dumping of premined/scammed coins. FOMO train seems to be strong in some cases. I do hope they will derail in the end (better sooner than later)
groko271

Activity: 790
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 10:09:51 PM

I am fascinated with altcoins and what ideas some devs have come up with to adopt the blockchain into. Its kind of like the music industry where there is so many groups trying to make it in the industry. I think its a great time in history to be apart of this while the majority of the world is still sleeping.  Grin
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 10:32:48 PM

I really love and hate altcoins because I've been through so much after all the years now
I've made a lot of profit and lost a lot too
But I really like this
It's kinda raw somehow

But I do not understand why to blame the altcoins for the mistakes you make. In any case, the real purpose for which many of the truly important altcoins have been designed goes beyond mere accumulation of wealth. We should especially love bitcoin because it is a first step to defeat the current abusive economic system of centralized fiat money.

But if you have lost money on the road because of your tendency to speculate with the altcoins, that is something  where the altcoins themselves have nothing to do, and it is a clear sign that you should learn better the most responsible trading techniques.
skaynet

Activity: 326

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 11:08:47 PM

maybe all of us have made a mistake with altcoin. if we know the price of alcoin in the future the new error does not happen. even so we will still like things like this.
NickM

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 06:48:06 PM

Hi everybody, this latest ICO started its Pre-Order https://finles.capital/.
Do you know anything about their bounty or airdrop? I’ve asked in their Channel and am waiting for details https://t.me/FNDCoins
aeternus

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 06:31:23 PM

I love altcoin because I have profited a lot because of it but I hate it at the same time whenever a pump team pump a certain coin because they want to earn money from it and people will start FOMO and then dump it when they realize that its too late for them.
Since there is almost o regulation and it is impossible to enforce any rules I think pump groups are bound to appear but fortunately the price of bitcoin is getting higher every day and that makes it harder to try to manipulate its price unlike what happens with new coins with a low market cap.
monica69

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 10:22:38 AM

You can have big profits and big losses as well which is what I hate but then its part of the game of a trader. As long as I have a plan, it may reach its target price but there are times when I have to make a stop loss to take advantage of a bigger opportunity.But I have always thought that in this cryptocurrencies ecosystems we must have the capacity to facing correctly situations where could be a possibility of lossing money. This is what I think
mustafayasinsenturk

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 10:34:25 AM

It is not clear what the altcoin really will do. I lost a lot of money with a project I really trust
max6575

Activity: 1176

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 09:33:30 PM

as developer gains with the backup on funding to manage the customs of tasks with the business, they gives with chance as the grows on value with the price of altcoins as investors to defines of more on following terms to keep with the holding of investment or resigns as switch to begins with the returns of exchange as the past terms of completed plan.

konco_kenthel

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 09:59:58 PM

I really love and hate altcoins because I've been through so much after all the years now
But I really like this
It's kinda raw somehow
All activities must always have positive and negative effects so you do not have to continue to complain which means nothing to change later.Begin to awaken your spirit to seek luck with hard work and do not despair every failure.

abcd7

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 10:18:52 PM

yes honestly i have the same feeling Smiley is one way road you become addicted:)
once you go once you cant go back Smiley)
nomenclatur

Activity: 1344

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 10:56:53 PM

I like altcoin because like buying a cat in a sack, there will always be a surprise after ico sale and appear in the trading market, though not all success and price is far below ico, but some of the next coins always provide satisfying income.

I hate altcoin that tripped up the legal regulations of the government, or continue to delay the time of distribution and allocation of focus on market trading. In any business we need a system for quick income, I think it's fair in the free market. Let markets determine and developers only need to continue developing their systems.

█▀▄        ▄▀█
      █ ▄▄▀▄    ▄▀▄▄ █
     █ █  █ ▀▄▄▀ █  █ █
    █ █ █▌ █▄▄▄▄█ ▐█ █ █
   █ █ █ ▐▙▄   ▄▟▌ █ █ █
  █ █ █  ▄ ▀▀  ▀▀ ▄  █ █ █
 █ █ █ █▀▀▀▄▄▐▌▄▄▀▀▀█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █     ▄▀▀▄     █ █ █ █
 █ █ █ █    ▀▄▄▄    █ █ █ █
  █ █ █ █   ▄   █  █ █ █ █
   █ █ █ █   ▀█▀  █ █ █ █
    █ █ █ █      █ █ █ █
     █ █ █        █ █ █
      █ █ █      █ █ █
       █ █        █ █
        █ █      █ █
         █        █
E S C R O W
P R O T O C O L
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
GLOBAL INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT PLATFORM 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▎
   ▐▌
   ██
   ██

██
   ██
   ██
  ████
▄██████▄
█████
 ▀▀██▀▀
  ████
 ██████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram 
Facebook  ⚒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
  █▒▒▒ █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
     ▀▀ █▒▒██████▒▒▒▒█
        █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
     █▒▒███████▒▒▒█
  █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ █
█▒▒▒▒████████████
█▒▒▒▀▒▒ ▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▀▄
   █▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  █
     ███████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Youtube
⚒  Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀
hieu81

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 11:15:57 PM

For me! I love all coin but hate a coin with drop price  Grin
I want to buy some coin to hold for lucky in near future! I hope so!
sheryl26

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 12:14:16 AM

But I really like this
It's kinda raw somehow

I think all of us have this kind of feeling when it becomes to altcoins because not all altcoins are successful. Despite of that, at least they hhave given us some profits to increases our investment even uf it is just a cheap coin at least we gain on it. Money is money for me even how small it is because it can still counts. Here in this business, we need to be prepared in this ups and downs, this is a pretty risky job because the values are not stable ao we just need a lottle bit of luck and a lot of patience.
StreakW

Activity: 1189
Merit: 107

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 12:17:18 AM

But I really like this
It's kinda raw somehow

ya me too bro.
i hate bitshare almost 2 month i hold..

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
virtualhero

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 12:28:20 AM

But I really like this
It's kinda raw somehow
One thing i learn in trading is don't use your emotion. When ever  i lost  i just ask myself how much is my capital and how much i gain. When i see my gain i forgot that i lost and it converted it to experience.
wolfracer

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 01:03:00 AM

We like so much winning but we hurt so much to lose, although in the end the profit rewards all that loss.

aldrian09

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 01:21:36 AM

For me! I love all coin but hate a coin with drop price  Grin
I want to buy some coin to hold for lucky in near future! I hope so!

Well that is the challenge when investing sometimes price will go down and others feel bad about it because they bought the coin from the top but for those who haven't bought yet they are happy because they can buy cheaper coin.
wawo

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 01:59:19 AM

same with me since a few months ago most of the loss of profit, but this is a risk that must be in live and hopefully we all can profit again
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: