Bitcoin Forum
December 18, 2017, 03:50:55 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mc Gregor vs Floyd Mayweather?  (Read 1498 times)
x2666

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 01:31:50 PM

You could see McGregor wanting to kick so bad... He lasted 10 rounds on that ring against a professional boxer, I doubt if Mayweather could last one on the octagon. Maybe a kick boxing match to balance things up would suit better. But Mayweather is afraid to come out of his waters, unlike McGregor.

There were a couple of times where you could see he got angry that he couldn't actually fight him, when they grappled he could've picked floyd up slammed him and literally kill him. I can't say I blame him. Mayweather wouldn't stand a chance if he couldn't ball up and hug McGreggor any time he needed his black ref friend to stop the fight, seriously that ref looks like he probably knew Mayweather Sr. and favored him soooo bad.

A ton of times McGregor would get called out for hitting Floyd in the back of the head, well, when he makes it so his head is at shin level, there's no other way to attack him, lol. Floyd is skilled, yes, but the thing he really did to get 50-0 was learn how to abuse the limits of what's legally permissible in boxing.

My conclusion is Boxing is a sport for pussies, the best strategy is to dodge, duck, hug the opponent until they're tired then punch them two or three times. UFC is respectable but boxing is too constrictive to where it's a joke in my eyes.

Charlie Zelenoff is the best boxer of all time anyway, his record is way better than Mayweather at 160-0, he even beat Mayweather's dad up, dude's a straight beast.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcIX4_wnWEo

BitcoinTalk is a highly censored cesspool primarily serving as a vehicle to operate scams.
Pointing out truth or straying from the promoted narrative will be met with shills spouting non sequiturs.
Trust ratings are meaningless as those who control them are not worthy of trust.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bcdf

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 02:17:44 PM

should have bet on mayweather , was 90% sure. damn Sad
dlorah111

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 05:52:06 PM

It was a nice fight.
I am surprised McGregor lasted 10 rounds. Being an MMA fighter.
But was not disapointed. Lost some money but hey
otrkid70

Activity: 835

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 08:11:55 PM

It was a great fight but Mcgregor wore himself out trying to get that "Big punch"
Orbolon

Activity: 65

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 01:58:21 PM

Lost a bit of money on the fight, was too much of a Mcgregor fanboy... But was a nice fight tho. Never would have I thought it would take 10 rounds
btcconnoisseur

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:27:03 PM

Clearly Floyd made it , but what is even more exciting is that McGregor made it through as well Smiley
Wingo

Activity: 154

INS Ecosystem

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:48:37 PM

I consider it as the biggest joke in the boxing history. Why would an MMA fighter challenge a great boxer in his sport, and Mcgregor doesn't have any experience in pure boxing. It's just all for money, in the end they both go home rich.

meldrio1

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:51:41 PM

rematch in octagon that's so interesting fight I wanna see floyd mayweather get choke or get knee on his face.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ BRING YOUR MONEY TO LIFE ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ STACK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
●● TelegramTwitterFacebookDiscord ●●
Kakawate

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 03:00:34 PM

This match from the beginning is a fight where the competitors are fighting for their pride, mc gregor fought mayweather in a field where he is not at his best, he knows it and we all know it as well, but still he continued to fight knowing this. He is a fighter, a champion who will fight for his honor and I salute him for standing up. He may have lost the fight but he never lost his pride.

fudster

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 03:07:12 PM

Congrats to those who bet.

Boxing isn't Connors thing. Of course he'd lose the fight. But its a very courageous approach maybe one day we'll see more fights against MMA fighter and Boxer in an octagon. Floyd versus Jon Jones would be a match.

santiPOGI

MGF Presale starts on 15th of November

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 04:16:52 PM

EVEN mcgegor lost the fight he still won the money .. 50 times fighting at MMA is just a single night in boxing Smiley
this is just all about money..

Gangy

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 04:21:22 PM

I don't fancy boxing but i can understand the hype. It's an organization that worths hundreds of million dollars that's why we saw even the littlest detail about it through months.

mmfiore

Activity: 650

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 09:42:30 PM

This match was made for the organizers. Nothing surprising to see the billion reached. It's just so sad for those who give themselves, without ever giving in to the show.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
    ▄█▀ ▄▄██▀▀▀██▄▄ ▀█▄
  ▄█▀ ▄███▀     ▀███▄ ▀█▄
 ▄▀ ▄███▀   ▄█▄   ▀███▄ ▀▄
▄█ ███▀   ▄█▀████▄  ▀███ █▄
█ ▄██▄   ▀█▄▄  ▀███▄▄███▄ █
█ ██████▄   ▀█▄   ▀██████ █
█ ▀███▀▀███▄  ▀▀█▄   ▀██▀ █

▀█ ███▄  ▀████▄█▀   ▄███ █▀

▀▄ ▀███▄   ▀█▀   ▄███▀ ▄▀

▀█▄ ▀███▄     ▄███▀ ▄█▀

▀█▄ ▀▀██▄▄▄██▀▀ ▄█▀

▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
SLVR█████
█████
█████
▄▄▀▀
█████
█████
▄▄▀▀
█████

█████

▄▄▀▀

█████

█████

█████
█████
█████
█████
▄▄▀▀
█████
█████
▄▄▀▀
█████

█████

▄▄▀▀

█████

█████

█████
[ WHITEPAPER ]
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
[ TECH  PAPER ]
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████████    █████████
█████    █████    ▀▀▀▀█████
█████    ▀▀▀▀         █████
██▀▀▀              ▄▄▄█████
██        ▄▄▄███    ███████
██▄▄▄▄█    █████    █▀▀▀▀██
███████    ██▀▀▀         ██
█████▀▀▀              ▄▄▄██
████         ▄▄▄██    █████
█████▄▄▄▄    █████    █████
█████████    ██████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
█████
█████
█████
▄▄▀▀
█████
█████
▄▄▀▀
█████

█████

▄▄▀▀

█████

█████

█████
!
CBravo

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 12:22:24 AM

It was upsetting that mcgregor lost

TLG (http://tokenlaunchgroup.com)
Indighost

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 12:48:24 PM

even though mayweather won, gregor gave a good fight. The fight was viewed much more than typical boxing fights which means people were interested in conor's skills, which he fairly displayed
veronikka

Activity: 93

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:02:53 AM

mayweather will win and he already did. but for me this fight is not for an honor, its all about money.

Kim2017

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:59:21 AM

I believe mayweather is for the boxing ring only ofcourse mc gregor is the best for octagon only so for me it is equal
lunaelucemauram

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:06:40 PM

Yes its really about the money specially when it concerns Mayweather he not nicknamed "Money" for nothing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.