Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:25:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy low sell high?  (Read 5002 times)
evilgreed

Activity: 728
Merit: 266

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 01:37:49 PM

Back in 2016, I had tried my luck with BTC-e. I purchased LTC for low prices, and tried to sell it for higher rates. The first few times, I was lucky and was able to net small profits. But then the LTC exchange rates crashed and all my previous profits were wiped out.

You are not the only one who had tried their luck in trading. Also back on a few months when i was trading at poloniex, it went smoothly and all I can say is that I could really earn from it, and since because of too many news regarding the changes or updates of bitcoin, there goes my bad luck, instead of gaining, I only just hold unto my coins up until now, until I will sell it already, my technique is  I never lose hope, I still buy because it is still low.

╔═╗┬ ┬ ┬┌─┐┬┌─┐┌┐┌
║╣ │ └┬┘└─┐│├─┤│││
╚═╝┴─┘┴ └─┘┴┴ ┴┘└┘

Next generation reserve backed token for the decentralized web
   Stake and bond to earn up to 1000% APY
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN ELYSIAN FINANCE

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Baijit20

Activity: 414
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 06:38:25 PM

that's the basic trading technique.many people doing it every day.buying at a low price and selling high price,that's the essense of trading.but the price is going to down then you can't selling,only to hold and wait.
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 12:04:53 AM

Almost all the traders does the same thing. Buy low and sell at the high price to enable you make profit from your investment. Although It is the selling moment that is usually the problem because when there is a panic in the market many will out of panic sell at lost.
mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 02:30:43 AM

Almost all the traders does the same thing. Buy low and sell at the high price to enable you make profit from your investment. Although It is the selling moment that is usually the problem because when there is a panic in the market many will out of panic sell at lost.
Most of the traders dream is to buy low and sell in high amount, they do it because they want  to earn income. Also it is the literary circulation of business in any side of the world, but it is different in bitcoin or other altcoins because in this kind of job you need to be patient and wait the right time before sell it.
SISA

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

PRE - SALE ON OCT 20th

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 02:46:54 AM

that's the basic trading technique.many people doing it every day.buying at a low price and selling high price,that's the essense of trading.but the price is going to down then you can't selling,only to hold and wait.

Almost every one already following the same method but people who don't have patience will sell them at lower price in the market and thinks that they will make profits with other coin but it is completely because if you kept on skipping each will leads you in loss.

eloymjb

Activity: 247

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 04:50:18 AM

most of the senior in the bitcoin industries is teach a newbie a very common tactics .. BUY low sell HIGH .. but did senior realize that the newbie is highly needs enough funds to feel the profit .. in you buy few bitcoins in a lower price then you sell it in the highier price .. you have a low profit .. rip bad english .. please understand what im saying .. thank you

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM TWITTER INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
skarais
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 2096

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 06:49:41 AM

Most of the traders dream is to buy low and sell in high amount, they do it because they want  to earn income. Also it is the literary circulation of business in any side of the world, but it is different in bitcoin or other altcoins because in this kind of job you need to be patient and wait the right time before sell it.

I think the way it works is almost the same as buying a low price and hold it for a while until the price goes up and sells when the price actually goes up. But basically traders always expect profits from trading business,be it trading coin or forex trading.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
MrCrank

Activity: 1336
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 08:03:19 AM

My strategy is similar.
I buy new cheap coins and wait long time.. after sell high and got profit.
But this take some months or years..
Please see cheap coin on market.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 08:25:20 AM

My strategy is similar.
I buy new cheap coins and wait long time.. after sell high and got profit.
But this take some months or years..
Please see cheap coin on market.
That is a risky strategy, buying cheap coins without a strong research is a very risky move for an investor or trader because it will not give you assurance that coin will become high on its price after a few months or even years. It is better to buy average up to expensive coin rather than risking your money in cheap coins that doesn't have any clear potential.
zidanw

Activity: 1162
Merit: 258

1xbit.com

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 09:43:41 AM

So I have seen Coinbase is the main "source" for buying/selling BTC, but I was wondering if anyone has used the method of converting bitcoin to another currency when it reaches a high point, then converting it back to BTC when it is low enough.

If so, what wallet(s), exchanges, etc. are you using? And more specifically, what crypto do you recommend converting BTC to, in this situation?

Any help is appreciated!
Poloniex and bittrex are good for me because of their large volume but I mostly use local exchangers for fiat, to convert the btc it depends on the altcoin I bought and the calculation whether is it profitable.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Nameless27

Activity: 322
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 09:46:33 AM

Converting my stored btc to php and vice versa is part of my everday life for now. Can't even understand why im doing it even for a small up price but i think the feeling of doing such is refreshing.
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 10:33:17 AM

You have a very nice trading strategy and the best way to really make it in this market is buying low and sell high. Though I can only advise you on bitcoin altcoins trading that you can use poloniex.com or c-cex to convert your altcoins to bitcoin and vice visa. You can convert your bitcoin to others currency at livecoin.net.
ThunderCatSteve

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 08:03:56 PM

Back in 2016, I had tried my luck with BTC-e. I purchased LTC for low prices, and tried to sell it for higher rates. The first few times, I was lucky and was able to net small profits. But then the LTC exchange rates crashed and all my previous profits were wiped out.

You are not the only one who had tried their luck in trading. Also back on a few months when i was trading at poloniex, it went smoothly and all I can say is that I could really earn from it, and since because of too many news regarding the changes or updates of bitcoin, there goes my bad luck, instead of gaining, I only just hold unto my coins up until now, until I will sell it already, my technique is  I never lose hope, I still buy because it is still low.
If you don't lose hope, that is your plus point as a trader. Many people lose in trading simply because they are impatient.
I don't think so you have lost. Bitcoins still have the tendency to increase beyond the imaginations. If you are still holding bitcoins, you are going to take a ride to the moon.
TechnoMusic

Activity: 143

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 08:29:36 PM

Coinbase have really bad service for me bro.I better use exchangers which accept bigger amount of crpytocurrencies.I use livecoin because it is pro trading site .it looks preety and accept many coins.
geniabelty

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 08:13:10 AM

It's the basic of way of trading. The idea of Buying Low and Sell High, is very much used by everybody. Even those who are professionally inclined in this industry would advice you the same way to enter the market. For Philippines, I guess Coins.ph is the well knowned coinbase style of wallet. In which we can deposit Peso and convert it to Bitcoin whenever the price are low and sell when rates increased.

setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 01:34:20 PM

Converting my stored btc to php and vice versa is part of my everday life for now. Can't even understand why im doing it even for a small up price but i think the feeling of doing such is refreshing.
It is good if all this refreshes you.
I personally feel that holding bitcoins for next few years is going to make you millionaire without working hard. You should never convert all your bitcoins into php. Bitcoins are the future of the world. It would be absurd to lose such a precious asset.
finzyoj

Activity: 644
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 04:15:49 AM

This is a trading technique because the market is in a positive condition, by buying at a low price and selling it at a price slightly higher than the purchase price by targeting the price to make a profit. It's so simple you only need to change the bitcoin into your local currency after the bitcoin price goes back down, you re-buy bitcoin with the local currency you use.
Yeah i agree with you..thats a trading technique to make/ earn profit with your small amount or even large amount of money. And thats technique is what im doing in trading. And fortunately i earn. Just wait the right time to sell your bitcoin  currency into the local currency you used. Just be patience for that technique.😊

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 04:33:11 AM

The first thing you have to do is shift to bittrex from coinbase. Right now the top exchange for top altcoins is bittrex and if some coin is in bittrex means it has some value. So the basic idea is to buy low and sell high but the altcoin rates will be adjusted towards the rate of Bitcoin.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
fearcoka
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 05:22:37 AM

The first thing you have to do is shift to bittrex from coinbase. Right now the top exchange for top altcoins is bittrex and if some coin is in bittrex means it has some value. So the basic idea is to buy low and sell high but the altcoin rates will be adjusted towards the rate of Bitcoin.
Depends the type trading every trader on market, example Bittrex in current just for trader like altcoin small volume or token ICO. Poloniex still on top 1 exchange for day trader trading altcoin on top 10 coinmarketcap.

Just Nao Tomori and Bitcoin ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
v0rtecxz

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 06:21:44 AM

Yes everyone who trades must do that, I do the same thing, I buy at the lowest price then I wait and hold it until the price becomes high then I will sell then and hold again and continue like that, but there are things that must Note there are good you analyze when you want to buy to avoid or minimize the risk that will occur later so you can buy at the right time and sell it at the right time too, so you do not buy expensive and you sell cheap
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: