Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:52:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy low sell high?  (Read 5002 times)
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:07:28 AM

Buying when prices are low and selling them when prices are high's already the basic goal of every investor in investing. The market will surely recover, you have to be optimistic and don't give up easily, you should hold the coins you have, don't sell them now. Because, things that will worsen your finances.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sublime5447
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:46:17 AM

Buy at dip and sell when it’s high isn’t a strategy but people do it generally, a strategy is usually used by someone and not many people/beginners use it. Like traders they usually have a good strategy to earn profit and every trader’s strategy is different and few of the strategies are same but maybe it could be a coincidence.
lavara

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 07:32:30 AM

A good method to earn is to know the market well and to anticipate how the course will go up or down. Now the price of bitcoins is $ 6,227.69 - what do you say: will the price go up or down? When a couple of days ago the price was 6700 I thought it was the bottom-of-the-buy, well that it did not, I would have to wait a long time for profit  Cheesy but of course you can and earn it-by the way, you can buy promising young coins on ICO projects .

Iykecollins
Copper Member

Activity: 376
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:47:33 AM

That has always been the idea of trading but in a bear market, you may not get opportunity to see the high any more except you are ready to bag hold for much longer period, the best when entering the market is to always have a safe target for entry and exit, once the market goes against you, just take the exit or stop loss as the case applies

Linggis

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 10:49:16 AM

Now is the right time to buy Bitcoin at a cheap price.
I am also sure if the future of Bitcoin prices will experience a price increase that can make the price of coins rise.
Who can change the price of Bitcoin is Bitcoin itself.
By making lots of purchases, Bitcoin will make Bitcoin have a high price value.
Nick Abimanyu

Activity: 406
Merit: 19

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:14:47 AM

Falling and rising prices's the nature of the market forever it will happen continuously and endlessly. "Buy low sell high" is the strategy most widely used by investors in gaining profit. So do not be surprised if there are 'pros and cons' opinions in expressing their hopes, for example when we expect bullrun, surely there are always people who expect the bear market to occur.
umar22pk

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 12:16:42 PM

Everybody is trading for some profit or you can say he tries to get some profit, in my opinion traders have to keep in mind some suggestion.
First of all they have to patient, secondly follow this formula that you buy always in dump & sell in pump.
Crypto_Spike_Factor

Activity: 125

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:57:13 PM

Buying the dip at this moment of time and sell in a higher stop limit with discipline and emotional intelligence. Or else, sell after hodling till the price spike which need patience.
MUG1WARA

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:45:37 PM

when looking for the right time I think now is the right time to buy, we know that the prices of bitcoin and ethereum are falling far from their prices and that is the best opportunity to just be patient and keep holding it will benefit

katri

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:42:56 PM

this words always in my mind. someone told me this once that inorder to gain from volatility of cryptocurrency only these four words must be in my mind... even though its very hard to achieve this words but patience is always the key for success.
chandra12

Activity: 176
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:43:53 PM

I am utilizing binance as well as kucoin more recently marketplace is certainly going dow this is exactly why We began to purchase bitcoin as well as ethereum from inexpensive cost as well as In my opinion which i may generate lots of make money from purchasing bitcoin as well as ethereum from inexpensive cost.
tambok

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:25:20 PM

this words always in my mind. someone told me this once that inorder to gain from volatility of cryptocurrency only these four words must be in my mind... even though its very hard to achieve this words but patience is always the key for success.
Absolutely, but in fact that is one of the key as well to buy at low price and sell at high price but the market is really unpredictable sometimes that is why, but we should not lose our hope when time comes that the price of bitcoin and other coins dumped.
acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:18:26 PM

So I have seen Coinbase is the main "source" for buying/selling BTC, but I was wondering if anyone has used the method of converting bitcoin to another currency when it reaches a high point, then converting it back to BTC when it is low enough.

If so, what wallet(s), exchanges, etc. are you using? And more specifically, what crypto do you recommend converting BTC to, in this situation?

Any help is appreciated!

That's actually the best strategy that we could do. It might be simple but it's always worth it if we'll only know how to cope up and deal with the possible changes in crypto. Buying at low and selling at high could give us a good profit in time. Now is also the best time to buy and sell when the bull market comes.

biletskiy

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:35:30 PM

talking about buying cheap selling expensive is very easy, but realizing it is not as easy as it is talked about. we must know the state of the market, the news, etc.

When I was a beginner, it also seemed to me to be something very easy. really, what can be difficult in understanding that you should follow it? In reality, this activity needs more experience. You should work out your own scheme.
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:19:54 AM

yes it is fact when coin price is low you should buy that time and when coin price is high, that time you can sell, then you will get more profit this is apply for all traders.
You try to make it sound easy but anyone that has tried to trade in this market knows that it's really difficult to guess when is the right moment to buy or to sell, if you have some experience it is possible to tell where is the perfect entry point to the market but it doesn't matter how much experience you have it is very difficult to predict where is the perfect exit point.
BigTeeths

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:19:52 AM

So I have seen Coinbase is the main "source" for buying/selling BTC, but I was wondering if anyone has used the method of converting bitcoin to another currency when it reaches a high point, then converting it back to BTC when it is low enough.

If so, what wallet(s), exchanges, etc. are you using? And more specifically, what crypto do you recommend converting BTC to, in this situation?

Any help is appreciated!

There are local exchanges like here in my country that can instantly convert fiat to btc or btc to fiat but unfortunately I cannot take full benefit from that. I need a huge money to make it work and my total btc holdings are less than BTC.30 so to be able to gain much more profit on that buy and sell game, I'll be needing at least 2 btc.
leonix007

Activity: 1008
Merit: 297

Grow with community

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:38:11 AM

Any help is appreciated!

There are local exchanges like here in my country that can instantly convert fiat to btc or btc to fiat but unfortunately I cannot take full benefit from that. I need a huge money to make it work and my total btc holdings are less than BTC.30 so to be able to gain much more profit on that buy and sell game, I'll be needing at least 2 btc.

0.3BTC is barely enough

Go to decent Crypto exchanges like Bitfinex, Binance, Bittrex etc... and transfer your BTC

Trade with them, check also with other alts

you might get decent returns, or lose your capital

Trading skills will basically apply though
tbterryboy

Activity: 1918
Merit: 322

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:21:17 AM

Nice strategy buying lows and selling highs. However, you need to have a strategy at least to understand where lows and highs are, support and resistance levels at least and work with multiple TFs in order to seehow the price is moving withing different time periods. This is a bit harder than just buying dips and selling highs:)
At times, when the price is low, it fluctuates a lot and this bothers the investors because they always prefer to invest in an asset that has a stable market price.

Keeping aside the stability and price of Bitcoin and other coins, it is a good strategy to invest when they have low price because this strategy rise the margin of profit that could be earned in the course of business. Keeping it a long term proves a lot better than the short term.
mak lessoh

Activity: 181

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:57:05 AM

I only know INDODAX to convert BTC to another currency, it really helped me to trade in local market, maybe Coinbene can be used to convert BTC to dollars
KalaiBTC

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:05:16 AM

This is what everyone knows. But to do this is not easy. You need to have the knowledge and grasp the psychology of the investor you can make a lot of profits.
The current market price of Bitcoin has declined today and I do not think so to sell in the current market because it may hurt you or you may have a small profit here but this is something out of mind if you sell for small profit. You can think for a decision to buy more at this stage as Bitcoin has shown its availability on low price and you will get it cheap as compared to its own average price it is in its cheaper stage.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: