Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:45:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy low sell high?  (Read 5002 times)
tailwate07

Activity: 368
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:31:18 AM

You can buy when the price is low and when prices fall and sell when it rises again and you must be able to do this method to be able to get a lot of profit
Traders are in favor of this strategy because they look for maximum profit as a result of using low amount in the beginning in low market and then selling of it in high market will generate maximum profit. On the other hand if you buy on normal or average price you will not get benefit in terms of savings as you will get it only in low market so consider low market as the best starting market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jessica2020

Activity: 116
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:44:24 AM

Im agree with this buy low and sell high method. It is a strategic way to earn profit from your coins. You can buy coins or invest while the price is dump and sell it higher sothat your profit will come back.
prashanta
Copper Member

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:59:19 AM

indeed now we have to buy coins that are in the bitcoin market at a low price and sell at high prices, I can trade can also buy coins at low prices and sell coins at high prices in order to get a lot of profit

Yes you are right, the market right now is currently low and you should take advantage of the current situation in order to earn more profit in the market.
I typically do not agree with your interpretation of purchase low promote high. In maximum contexts, purchase low sell high is reference to arbitrage in crypto. there may be no ancient or implicit foundation that purchase low sell high has to do with valuation. In fact after I consider buy low sell high i'm thinking about day traders trying to calculate a brief term mathematical "fashion"  to make a quick return; essentially time arbitrage.
rumexx

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:11:56 AM

You can virtually buy  low and sell high in any platform, this is the root of any good trade which will make the trader profit. All other exchange can be used for same purpose. The strategy of buying low to sale high can be achieved by studying the market movement and  enter the trade at lowest low so that you can make real profit from the trading, If you enter on wrong timing the profit may be small or you just break even. So timing is all in buying low to sale high.
zero9119

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:39:43 PM

You can buy when the price is low and when prices fall and sell when it rises again and you must be able to do this method to be able to get a lot of profit
Traders are in favor of this strategy because they look for maximum profit as a result of using low amount in the beginning in low market and then selling of it in high market will generate maximum profit. On the other hand if you buy on normal or average price you will not get benefit in terms of savings as you will get it only in low market so consider low market as the best starting market.
Investing when the market drops sharply is a great way to maximize return on financial investment but unfortunately many people do not know this or do not dare invest when the market drops too large. Many people invest only when the market has grown too much and the ability to increase very hard but reduced very high. So change your mindset to be more successful in investing.
brightMan

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 12:29:18 PM

Buy low sell high is the rules for trading. It also depends on demand and supply. When demand is High the price will also be high and when supply is high the price will be low. You can take advantage of high supply, but in case of cryptocurrency the problem is that the supply is always low because of low mining. Due to low mining bitcoin price cannot be reduced.
biletskiy

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:27:00 PM

Im agree with this buy low and sell high method. It is a strategic way to earn profit from your coins. You can buy coins or invest while the price is dump and sell it higher sothat your profit will come back.

It is the easiest method but it works always. The most complicated thing here is to find the "bottom", to understand that the time when the token reached its lowest price has come.
kemetz

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:54:09 PM

It is the easiest method but it works always. The most complicated thing here is to find the "bottom", to understand that the time when the token reached its lowest price has come.

actually not too complicated as you think because everything depends on the trading strategy that you will use. if you want to trade long-term, buy when the price is red and hold until the price can give you an advantage, the important thing is that you don't panic when prices go down because market movements continue to fluctuate and it's difficult to predict the lowest price when it goes down.

Madiha

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:50:35 AM

At first you need to follow btc prices market in daily. which coin market prices doing dump and pump. dump prices coin you buy and hold,  when prices can increase sale and earn profit.
malah

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:25:42 AM

I think, if you want to trade and get profit then you have to know the basis of trading that is buying low and selling high so that when you buy and the price has not gone up it is better to hold and wait until the price rises and you have gotten profit

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
otundebis

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:22:06 AM

As simple as it is to understand this trading strategy,  some folks consistently do sell below entry price.  Buying low and sell high can be effective in raising your profit to a new level but you have to be discipline to achieve profit with this strategy.

TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 09:45:47 PM

Most exchanges have conversion to usd and vice versa Just check the major ones like Yobit or Cryptopia. Whatever should suit you though

Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:52:29 PM

Most exchanges have conversion to usd and vice versa Just check the major ones like Yobit or Cryptopia. Whatever should suit you though
   Agree, but what op suggest is a bit too expensive, before you do some trades check the fees. I know that most of
the people don`t think about it, I read about it all the time, everyone thinks that profit will cover all in the end, but
things don`t work like that all the time. Buy low and sell high is the best possible trade with maximum profit, how many
times can you hit that maximum, once in 10 trades, 100 trades, or maybe never? Better be satisfied with lower but safer
profit than to chase dreams.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
gorodi

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:05:52 PM

This method only seems to be the simplest one. In reality, it is extremely difficult to calculate the lowest point of the crypto prices and the time where it is better to sell alts and BTC.
Wall_Streeet

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:16:02 PM

now, after a while, there are many ways to save on the purchase, the more slept excitement, learn how to buy from the card directly to the account of the exchanger
Zicasu

Activity: 21

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:42:36 PM

I personally use:
Coinbase & Binance as my main source.

My sources for trading Altcoins is a few groups which I follow carefully. they are sharing crypto picks every few days. This business is a little bit risky and you have to make sure that you are following a legit group . you can use Smartoptions platform to support your research in order to find a crypto signals group that you can actually benefit and profit with. Here you can read a detailed analysis about the TOP 10 crypto groups.

https://smartoptions.io/telegram-crypto-signals

I hope it helps.
kissme09

Activity: 658

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:46:37 PM

This is one of the most useful tips in trading. But if you buy low you can still lose money if it continues to go down, so buy the Altcoin in the top 100 and do not buy the low Altcoin trade to avoid Altcoin that is not liquidity.

bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:37:30 PM

I use coins.oh when the price of the bitcoin become high I convert it to my fiat and once they  down again I will buy more bitcoinm my wallet I use is very useful because they have wallet for fiat and you can convert into bitcoin anytime you want and that is very useful.
RiskySanchez

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:41:48 PM

It is a basic technique that is easy to understand for newcomers, I usually use Luno Wallet to convert my bitcoins to usd or vice versa because each wallet has their own exchange to manage it

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
SubZer0

Activity: 274

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:34:42 AM

Its called Swing trading and it  is beneficial if you have a fundamental understanding of technical analysis but it isn’t essential. I would be very comfortable swing trading as long as you have been paying attention to the mood of the market and the previous days/weeks of that coin your trading. If you find a coin that you know is making DEV progress, making announcements and keeping the public engaged on twitter, etc, and you see the coin in the past few months has been in an upward trend but the past week or two its taken a dip. Sometimes dips can simply be big whales cashing out followed by subsequent FUD sellers due to the sudden price dip. If you can pick up on these then that is all you need in swing trades. You just have to DYOR to make sure the price isn’t dipping for a reason. (Example: Bitconnect shutting down).
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: