Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:33:41 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy low sell high?  (Read 5002 times)
musharaf

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:58:28 AM

The mind set of speculator when market low they buy and when price become high they are ready to sell their coins at high price bitcoin is now growing currency and people are holding it for future now bitcoin volume is not rising it means that people are not selling bitcoin so they prefer holding of it.

zakirdiu

Activity: 3
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:15:43 AM

Good trading technique because the market is in a positive condition, by buying at a low price and selling it at a price when you satisfied
letecia012

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:21:16 AM

So I have seen Coinbase is the main "source" for buying/selling BTC, but I was wondering if anyone has used the method of converting bitcoin to another currency when it reaches a high point, then converting it back to BTC when it is low enough.

If so, what wallet(s), exchanges, etc. are you using? And more specifically, what crypto do you recommend converting BTC to, in this situation?

Any help is appreciated!
sounds easy but if you are in real trading this really hard to execute which some time end up selling low buying high Sad.  for you other question  if you can convert btc to other altcoins and reconvert again if you saw you are already gaining profit. this is what we are Actually doing when we are trading in crypto currency we buy altcoins using btc and sold  again to btc if we realized profit.
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:43:54 AM

Buy low and sell high is really a very simple kind of strategy that can really that can really give a huge return of  profit , but believe me this strategy really needs a great big patience because of the unstable market price. The crypto market is always unstable we cannot really predict when it rise or maybe fall that is why we need patience on waiting for the right time to sell.

Yes, you are right but it is not in our control for buying and selling after we made some purchases, Buying and selling is a very simple task to say but when we enter into the market it is impossible to reach the market. Before buying and selling we have to research always before investing in anything.
kidsrock

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:58:19 AM

Good trading technique because the market is in a positive condition, by buying at a low price and selling it at a price when you satisfied

But the truth is sometimes we buy high and sell low because we are cut loss the coin, and we cannot hold any longer. Besides that, sometimes we are panic to see the price is down too deep, so we sell too early. But for people who can always handle their emotion then they always buy low and sell high so they can make a profit.
GREATLOVE

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:25:33 AM

So I have seen Coinbase is the main "source" for buying/selling BTC, but I was wondering if anyone has used the method of converting bitcoin to another currency when it reaches a high point, then converting it back to BTC when it is low enough.

If so, what wallet(s), exchanges, etc. are you using? And more specifically, what crypto do you recommend converting BTC to, in this situation?

Any help is appreciated!
Well tho is the true nature of trading . buy low and sell high but this I not easy sometimes you cant get profit but sometimes yoi can get profits .
amoredore

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:28:23 AM

Buy low and sell high is really a very simple kind of strategy that can really that can really give a huge return of  profit , but believe me this strategy really needs a great big patience because of the unstable market price. The crypto market is always unstable we cannot really predict when it rise or maybe fall that is why we need patience on waiting for the right time to sell.

I would say this strategy needs even more skills and experience. Buy low and sell high is very difficult as it is hard to say where is low and where is high
spyderbilt

Activity: 320

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:35:29 AM

the basic strategy and still provide profit for now for beginner or professional traders is to buy low and sell high. this may seem simple without any action, but indeed this can sometimes not work well if you don't do it and be patient.
amoredore

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:38:48 AM

Any help is appreciated!
sounds easy but if you are in real trading this really hard to execute which some time end up selling low buying high Sad.  for you other question  if you can convert btc to other altcoins and reconvert again if you saw you are already gaining profit. this is what we are Actually doing when we are trading in crypto currency we buy altcoins using btc and sold  again to btc if we realized profit.

Here I agree with you. It is very hard to do. Moreover, sometimes I would sya it is impossible to find lows and tops.
beonline

Activity: 192
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:02:47 AM

Any help is appreciated!

Here I agree with you. It is very hard to do. Moreover, sometimes I would sya it is impossible to find lows and tops.

Yep, this is just a general rule and not a strategy to follow
kikoy999

Activity: 429

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:59:43 PM

Every investors in altcoins doing that buying low and selling price for their altcoins because lots of altcoins continue dropping for its price.

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔
logitechwow

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:57:12 PM

Any help is appreciated!

No, I did not use such a system, too unreliable
Lydiaglo

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:09:44 AM

As simple as it is to understand this trading strategy,  some folks consistently do sell below entry price.  Buying low and sell high can be effective in raising your profit to a new level but you have to be discipline to achieve profit with this strategy.
It is not so easy to buy on low and sell on high. If so then why thousands of investors lost their money. Everyone in this world works for making money and not for losing. When the price downs demand for crypto is increased and suddenly the price moves on, because price depends upon demand. It is very hard to find a chance of buying coins for low price and sell on high.
biletskiy

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:13:01 PM

Oh yes, it can only seem something very easy. In reality, you need to be very patient and extremely attentive to catch these periods - where to buy and sell the cryptos.
gaston castano

Activity: 1526
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:51:18 PM
Last edit: October 18, 2018, 09:19:12 PM by gaston castano

the basic strategy and still provide profit for now for beginner or professional traders is to buy low and sell high. this may seem simple without any action, but indeed this can sometimes not work well if you don't do it and be patient.
actually it can be understood more broadly if we already understand certain trade indicators, then there is also an arbitration process that can be done to find more competitive and profitable prices.

Topic titles look simple, but there are many parts that can be explored further. If we just wait for high prices with a little knowledge about trends and rumors, there is a concern that many will be stuck with orders that continue to decline.
West0813

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:32:21 PM

It is the right thing to do. But not all of us think that way. There are many panic traders here. Lets say they buy at low price. But when they saw that the cryptos continue to fall they panic. And they tend to sell their crypto at lower price. They that their main reason why they sell their token is to cut their loss.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
Jamjamz30

Activity: 332
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:52:56 PM

During the entire year of 2018 buy low sell high is applicable for long-term investment. Because the entire year is always on a down trend. And most cryptocurrency hasn't reach the bottom. The concept is very basic but easier said than done.
valnd

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

Until the end of time

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:10:16 PM

Currently that's the strategy i use for trading, i am not into regular trading but i use kucoin exchange to sell my coins to USDT when the price is high then I will watch the market, when the price goes down again, I will buy back more, so buying low and selling high is best way to trade cryptos, especially this bear market period.
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:14:00 PM

Depends on how fast the market moves or the price moves because if its not that much and I move my Bitcoin to another currency, there are fee's and charges that needs to be paid, and another fee's and charge's to be paid when converting back to Bitcoin. Also, when the price of Bitcoin is going down, other currencies also follow.
verguat33

Activity: 80
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:09:01 PM

Most exchanges have conversion to usd and vice versa Just check the major ones like Yobit or Cryptopia. Whatever should suit you though
We are facing hard times in crypto market and in this situation making profit is not so easy. You must wait for some time when the market turns from red to green. The problem is that when the price falls more and more people demand for bitcoin and when the price grows more traders cannot find buyers in the market. To whom they would sell their coins for higher price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: