Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:21:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Another dice site - Dice That Makes You Poor (not really)  (Read 2111 times)
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 08:58:08 PM

hook a brother up and I'll give it a try  Shocked

1EnEs6bqmBBPT4542mhprdB7FPoXhQYC66

Please tell me too because i want to make entry as well because i want to make entry because this is important for me i would like to know that how much i'm expert in gambling so please any help?
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 02:49:54 AM

Please tell me too because i want to make entry as well because i want to make entry because this is important for me i would like to know that how much i'm expert in gambling so please any help?

Expert in dice game? I can say there is no expert in dice game, the only availble players are lucky players and unlucky players. Dice is pure luck based game where your luck is the only thing you need to win.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 02:59:52 AM

You mean to say you want to become an expert in a dice game? If that is true then I suggest don't waste your money in becoming dice expert instead you invest that money in any good altcoins or just keep your bitcoins over the time you will earn enough profit. Dice game need only luck to make money not experience or experts.
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1710

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 07:38:18 AM

You mean to say you want to become an expert in a dice game? If that is true then I suggest don't waste your money in becoming dice expert instead you invest that money in any good altcoins or just keep your bitcoins over the time you will earn enough profit. Dice game need only luck to make money not experience or experts.

He is probably just spamming his BTC address in hopes that some whale will send him some free money.

With bitcoins popularity this is very common. Especially on Youtube where people are getting left and right for BTC claiming they need it to "feed the children" and all over the blockchain even sending small transactions to Rich list BTC hoping someone will send them back something.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
LuanX3

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 06:59:10 PM

Very curious why the title of the dice site is "Dice that makes you poor."

I think this is just a scam site. Like what everybody said, he's just waiting for a big deposit and runaway.
He will likely not get apprehended if he does run away since it would be very hard to trace this guy as his
gambling site is not registered and because of anonymity of bitcoins and such.
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 07:15:33 PM

I think this is just a scam site. Like what everybody said, he's just waiting for a big deposit and runaway.
He will likely not get apprehended if he does run away since it would be very hard to trace this guy as his

He said the website is a port of 999dice so he'd be unable to run away with the coins
It might be a lie
I'm certain there are ways to check this though.

Looking for a signature campaign.
cagriari (OP)

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

Exciting Cryptocurrency of Future!

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 08:31:26 PM

Read the fucking previous posts.

Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 12:39:45 PM

Lol ok I get satire bit seriously this is just a joke I don't think you meant to okay here. I'd you okay and lose you can blame yourself. I mean the OP has not lied and has said the site makes you poor right ? Well then ? Does fairness matter ? It's only a joke people get so excited over it. If he was serious he would have a other deal site that is for making money and is a serious business. I have a feeling this guy already has a decent site and is merely doing this for the lulz.

xypos

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 03:30:34 AM

Anyone actually play on this site?

I mean house edge is pretty interesting, only 0.5%. Since you are using 999dice API though, if they scam someone does that mean the person that was playing on your site will be scammed too or will you pay him out of your own pocket?

In fact, you created a scam accusation against them recently. I really tihnk you should move away from them. They are shady af.
ReLieD

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 04:27:19 AM

Your site is just as same as others . Tell us something different , listening to which we will start rolling your dice . Innovation is the main thing and that lacks in your project . Well still listening to personal reviews you can try to rectify those mistakes and can apply those corrections . Good luck

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█          ▄         ▄      ▄▄▄▄▄
█       ▄███      ▄███      █████
█        ████      ████     ▀▀▀▀▀
█         ████      ████
█          ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█           █████████████████████
█            ▀█████▄   ▀█████▄
█              ▀█████▀   ▀█████▀
█                 ▀▀        ▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Zocadas

Activity: 909
Merit: 508

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 05:15:07 AM

Your site is just as same as others . Tell us something different , listening to which we will start rolling your dice . Innovation is the main thing and that lacks in your project . Well still listening to personal reviews you can try to rectify those mistakes and can apply those corrections . Good luck

He just wanted to try out api from 999dice so it can't be innovative

Click here to go to Dice That Makes You Poor

Features:
  • One more sh*tty dice site
  • Usually instant deposit/withdrawals
  • 0.001 BTC minimum withdrawal and 0.00025 BTC withdrawal fee
  • Set low-high range as you want
  • 0.5% house edge
  • No registration
  • Backup & restore available (you can do this by saving cookies too)
  • No automated bets so a "strategy" won't make you lose (jk just too lazy, maybe later)
  • No logging, too lazy again
  • Set your client seed
  • Doesn't make you poor

Proof that I have enough funds:

Code:
Address: 1Hd6zcp6pin5jV36A271DLqtJ2cMxPtvFP
Signature:
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
7 August 2017
Bitcointalk.org, cagriari
I own dice.cagriari.com, this is my cold wallet.
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
1Hd6zcp6pin5jV36A271DLqtJ2cMxPtvFP
Gyc+/x3t2wxRw4quSrwxhI+hv+x6XmdtqC36t4tLoUDsMsezoMyG/FrZn8ohG9gLbETbSOk9C1y6mhXUvmgBxH0=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----

Click here to go to Dice That Makes You Poor

If it can make us poor why we need to play on it? Cheesy. Anyway I just try to connect with my mobile but it seems I can't. But from.the review, I think this is pretty much worth to try, lower house edge and lower fee for current price is a good thing I guess. But no autobet is pretty hard for dice site, most people are used to have this when it comes to dice game

Btw how much max bet for now on your site?

My point: nothing, maybe it gets a little popular so I can earn few dollars. But, I didn't make this to earn so much money. I was bored, and I just wanted to make this
Bonus: not available currently - but you can bet zero satoshi
It's using 999dice API so min/max bet, deposit and withdraw is based on them. I've edited house edge a bit.
You can also use my site to bet at 999dice with a custom range. (You can do this with 999dice sample bot as well)
Interesting what can be done with 999dice's api.
But you would pay withdrawels or 999dice?
minthit

Activity: 325
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 05:37:04 AM

You only have 1 bitcoin dude. Cheesy How will you pay wins that exceed that amount?

999dice API

How the fuck is the 999dice API going to pay me my winnings? I deposited 40 bitcoins because you said that winnings shouldn't exceed 40 BTC (meaning you're fine with someone winning 40 BTC). I bet it all on to double my money and I won. Now I request a cashout. How are you going to transfer that BTC into my BTC wallet when you only have 1 BTC?

Dude what the hell, 999dice is paying every shit. You lose against 999dice. I earn from referral commission and increased house edge
Lol. Did it really happen? Thanks for the fun OP. Cheesy
adaseb
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 07:37:04 AM

Anyone actually play on this site?

I mean house edge is pretty interesting, only 0.5%. Since you are using 999dice API though, if they scam someone does that mean the person that was playing on your site will be scammed too or will you pay him out of your own pocket?

In fact, you created a scam accusation against them recently. I really tihnk you should move away from them. They are shady af.

I am pretty sure he just used their API because its alot of work designing one from scratch.

Judging by how much effort was put in all of this he is just doing this for fun and as a hobby. And his low cold storage bankroll is proof that this isn't going to be as big as PrimeDICE anytime soon.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
cagriari (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 09:44:50 AM

Probably 999dice will pay. I think it's because I used Tor, they didn't pay me.
If 999dice scams them, I'd pay their losses.
And yeah, this project is bullshit and was done for fun. I don't want this site to be big like primedice or 999dice. It's just done for fun.

Roboabhishek

Activity: 882
Merit: 528

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 08:20:32 PM

Lol for real creator of these gambling websites are so creative xD .
They are using funny names and pictures on their website to attract players to their website and if I remember there was a gorilla based gambling website lol and don't forget the name duckdice.
PMmesexycoins

Activity: 546
Merit: 102

Stake's discord https://discord.gg/cZhK9vp

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 10:52:37 PM

This one made me chuckle. That could be the whole point to this, I suppose.

Might be tough with other established offerings, but with some luck a whale might even drop a bunch of coins there and OP gets rich. Cheesy

Doesn't make you poor

I'm poor to begin with so I'm unaffected by these.
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 10:53:56 AM

Might be tough with other established offerings, but with some luck a whale might even drop a bunch of coins there and OP gets rich. Cheesy

Doesn't make you poor

No whale wont decide to play on this site for sure and what the heck on that roll button. haha! Roll and got disappointed. I can say that this is really unprofessional and doesnt really have any sense.I do see some sites back in the past which do have some similarities on introducing things but not as non-sense as this one and also the site isnt really appealing too how would people would like to play on the site?

cagriari (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 12:13:23 PM

Doesn't make you poor

No whale wont decide to play on this site for sure and what the heck on that roll button. haha! Roll and got disappointed. I can say that this is really unprofessional and doesnt really have any sense.I do see some sites back in the past which do have some similarities on introducing things but not as non-sense as this one and also the site isnt really appealing too how would people would like to play on the site?

Exactly!

adaseb
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 09:25:08 PM

Doesn't make you poor

Whale would never play on any small or medium type of site. If a whale deposited 10 BTC, whether he lost or won, he would lose that BTC forever.

The only reason these small dice sites appear is to get added eventually to Google and some new bitcoin adopter will find it and assume its a safe site and end up getting scammed.

This dev seems honestly at least with his 1 BTC, but most of the other small dice sites probably got like 0.1 BTC in their bankroll the rest are the deposits from their newbie gamblers.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
cagriari (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 08:27:39 AM

Doesn't make you poor

Whale would never play on any small or medium type of site. If a whale deposited 10 BTC, whether he lost or won, he would lose that BTC forever.

The only reason these small dice sites appear is to get added eventually to Google and some new bitcoin adopter will find it and assume its a safe site and end up getting scammed.

This dev seems honestly at least with his 1 BTC, but most of the other small dice sites probably got like 0.1 BTC in their bankroll the rest are the deposits from their newbie gamblers.

Everything is connected to 999dice so blame them

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: