Bitcoin Forum
October 09, 2026, 05:00:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 [1341] 1342 1343 1344 1345 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Stake.com - The World's largest Casino - Drake, UFC, Everton, Stake F1 Team  (Read 344805 times)
SilverCryptoBullet
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1190
Merit: 313



View Profile
September 19, 2026, 05:11:31 PM
 #26801

It’s so annoying that this happens every saturday. Undecided


It's back now.











██
██
██████
R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
██████
██
██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████████████
 
 THE #1 SOLANA CASINO 
██████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████
█████████████
█████████████
███▀█████████
▀▄▄██████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
█████████████
▄████████████
██▄██████████
████▄████████
█████████████
█░▀▀█████████
▀▀███████████
█████▄███████
████▀▄▀██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
[
[
5,000+
GAMES
INSTANT
WITHDRAWALS
][
][
HUGE
   REWARDS   
VIP
PROGRAM
]
]
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
 
PLAY NOW
 

████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Jaycoinz
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1190
Merit: 517


God is All


View Profile WWW
September 19, 2026, 05:53:14 PM
 #26802

I have a pending withdrawal of $270,000 that I've been waiting a few hours for...usually its transferred within an hour. Can someone help? Support not helping.

Please post the pending withdrawal screen and don't forget to hide anything sensitive. Also, please provide information such as which coin you are trying to withdraw.

It is highly unlikely to be in such pending status on Stake for that long even if it is 270K withdrawal.

Check his tag mate; this user has been known for trolling and posting all sorts of lies, so I will not be surprised if this is another shit show of his.

Stake is among one of the biggest casinos there is, when it comes to the crypto casino space, and even transactions up to 270k shouldn't be any hassle if the transaction has no flags or foul play to it.

 
█▄
R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT▀█ 
  THE #1 SOLANA CASINO  
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████
█████████████
█████████████
███▀█████████
▀▄▄██████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
█████████████
▄████████████
██▄██████████
████▄████████
█████████████
█░▀▀█████████
▀▀███████████
█████▄███████
████▀▄▀██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
........5,000+........
GAMES
 
......INSTANT......
WITHDRAWALS
..........HUGE..........
REWARDS
 
............VIP............
PROGRAM
 .
   PLAY NOW    
Hispo
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2086
Merit: 3214


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile WWW
September 20, 2026, 12:55:32 AM
 #26803

It’s so annoying that this happens every saturday. Undecided


It's back now.

I think I have been fortunate enough to never stumble with temporary maintenances when comes to stake. The closest experience or similar experience I have had it was when I wanted to access during the world cup and I needed to stand in a virtual queue, due to the high numbers of bettors who wanted to participate in the same matches as I did.
It can be really uncomfortable, no doubt about it.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████
▀▀███████▀████████████████████████████████████████
██████████
▀██▄▄████▄██▐████▀▀███████████▀▀████████████████████
█████████
▌██▐██████▌██████▌█▐█████████████▐███████████████████
█████████
▌█████████▄▄▄██████▀▀▀▀███████▌█████▀████████████████
██████████
▄███▀███████▀▀██████▄██████████▐█▀█▄███▀▀███████████
████████████
▄▄███▀▀██▄▄▄▄██▐███▀██▄█▐█▌██▀█▄██▀██▄▄███████████
████████████████
▄▄███▀██▌███████▄█▌███████▐██▌███▀█▄██████████
██████████
▀███▄███████████▐██▌█▐████████▐██▐████▄██▀██████████
█████████
▌██▄███████████▄████▄████▄██▄██████▀▄█████▄▀█████████
█████████
▌██▀███▀▀███▄█████████████████████▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▄█████████
██████████
▄██████▄▄██████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

 🎰  🎲 ..Play Smarter.. 🏀  ⚽ ..Play Now..
#CapsLOck
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 463
Merit: 100


AntiSwap.io - NO AML/KYC EXCHANGER MONITORING


View Profile
September 20, 2026, 03:11:20 AM
 #26804

It’s so annoying that this happens every saturday. Undecided


It's back now.

I think I have been fortunate enough to never stumble with temporary maintenances when comes to stake. The closest experience or similar experience I have had it was when I wanted to access during the world cup and I needed to stand in a virtual queue, due to the high numbers of bettors who wanted to participate in the same matches as I did.
It can be really uncomfortable, no doubt about it.
When users are aware of the issue. It is typically less of a concern. What is more important from the user's point of view however. Is that if a service stops working without notice. Particularly during a large sporting event when a lot of people are using the platform. It is an issue. For a big service. A short maintenance window is acceptable. But if there is a window it will be appreciated if it is communicated clearly. It also helps users to determine if the issue is a routine maintenance or a genuine technical issue.

Symphonized
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 3136
Merit: 57

Primedice.com & Stake.com


View Profile
September 20, 2026, 05:02:43 AM
 #26805

Drake rn after winning $1.1M on Stake

https://x.com/Stake/status/2101525695541420086

TheUltraElite
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1484


Fellow Indian members are welcome in our Local :)


View Profile
September 20, 2026, 05:12:16 AM
 #26806

When users are aware of the issue. It is typically less of a concern.
The public frustration when the site goes down for any sort of maintenance shows how much addicted certain people are to casinos. If the drug is kept away from the addict, the addict starts showing withdrawal symptoms very soon.

Quite a lot of us degen folks here need professional help. The pathological anger on not getting bonuses and on seeing the site on downtime shows that.

Either way the site is back working and hence we can all scrape this under the rug. Cheesy

 
█▄
R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT▀█ 
  THE #1 SOLANA CASINO  
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████
█████████████
█████████████
███▀█████████
▀▄▄██████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
█████████████
▄████████████
██▄██████████
████▄████████
█████████████
█░▀▀█████████
▀▀███████████
█████▄███████
████▀▄▀██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
........5,000+........
GAMES
 
......INSTANT......
WITHDRAWALS
..........HUGE..........
REWARDS
 
............VIP............
PROGRAM
 .
   PLAY NOW    
dwyane36
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3738
Merit: 2748



View Profile WWW
September 20, 2026, 06:32:14 AM
 #26807

When users are aware of the issue. It is typically less of a concern. What is more important from the user's point of view however. Is that if a service stops working without notice. Particularly during a large sporting event when a lot of people are using the platform. It is an issue. For a big service. A short maintenance window is acceptable. But if there is a window it will be appreciated if it is communicated clearly. It also helps users to determine if the issue is a routine maintenance or a genuine technical issue.

Sometimes technical issues can arise unexpectedly for both users and the platform itself. In such cases, there's usually no way to warn users in advance. For example, when Stake was hosting its Christmas poker series, the site started glitching badly at one point, and there were many technical difficulties, apparently due to the huge influx of players.

Cointxz
Copper Member
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1349


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile WWW
September 20, 2026, 06:41:26 AM
 #26808


I think I have been fortunate enough to never stumble with temporary maintenances when comes to stake. The closest experience or similar experience I have had it was when I wanted to access during the world cup and I needed to stand in a virtual queue, due to the high numbers of bettors who wanted to participate in the same matches as I did.
It can be really uncomfortable, no doubt about it.

Same here and that proves how short this maintenance duration since many users is very active on Stake while only few users reported that they witnessed it.

Normally, Stake is very laggy during weekends especially during the distribution of weekly bonus since many user open their account to claim bonus and play.

This is why I always avoid playing on Saturday nights here to dodge laggy games.  Cheesy

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████
▀▀███████▀████████████████████████████████████████
██████████
▀██▄▄████▄██▐████▀▀███████████▀▀████████████████████
█████████
▌██▐██████▌██████▌█▐█████████████▐███████████████████
█████████
▌█████████▄▄▄██████▀▀▀▀███████▌█████▀████████████████
██████████
▄███▀███████▀▀██████▄██████████▐█▀█▄███▀▀███████████
████████████
▄▄███▀▀██▄▄▄▄██▐███▀██▄█▐█▌██▀█▄██▀██▄▄███████████
████████████████
▄▄███▀██▌███████▄█▌███████▐██▌███▀█▄██████████
██████████
▀███▄███████████▐██▌█▐████████▐██▐████▄██▀██████████
█████████
▌██▄███████████▄████▄████▄██▄██████▀▄█████▄▀█████████
█████████
▌██▀███▀▀███▄█████████████████████▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▄█████████
██████████
▄██████▄▄██████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

 🎰  🎲 ..Play Smarter.. 🏀  ⚽ ..Play Now..
len01
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 2184
Merit: 618


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile
September 20, 2026, 04:13:19 PM
 #26809

When users are aware of the issue. It is typically less of a concern. What is more important from the user's point of view however. Is that if a service stops working without notice. Particularly during a large sporting event when a lot of people are using the platform. It is an issue. For a big service. A short maintenance window is acceptable. But if there is a window it will be appreciated if it is communicated clearly. It also helps users to determine if the issue is a routine maintenance or a genuine technical issue.

Sometimes technical issues can arise unexpectedly for both users and the platform itself. In such cases, there's usually no way to warn users in advance. For example, when Stake was hosting its Christmas poker series, the site started glitching badly at one point, and there were many technical difficulties, apparently due to the huge influx of players.
In conclusion, the problem occurred because Stake.com was experiencing a very high traffic load. But, the other mirror sites were still running smoothly without any issues. So if other users experience the same problem I did, they can still easily access Stake through its mirror sites.

But honestly, I use Stake.com more often because I feel like I have better luck using the main site compared to the other mirror sites.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████
▀▀███████▀████████████████████████████████████████
██████████
▀██▄▄████▄██▐████▀▀███████████▀▀████████████████████
█████████
▌██▐██████▌██████▌█▐█████████████▐███████████████████
█████████
▌█████████▄▄▄██████▀▀▀▀███████▌█████▀████████████████
██████████
▄███▀███████▀▀██████▄██████████▐█▀█▄███▀▀███████████
████████████
▄▄███▀▀██▄▄▄▄██▐███▀██▄█▐█▌██▀█▄██▀██▄▄███████████
████████████████
▄▄███▀██▌███████▄█▌███████▐██▌███▀█▄██████████
██████████
▀███▄███████████▐██▌█▐████████▐██▐████▄██▀██████████
█████████
▌██▄███████████▄████▄████▄██▄██████▀▄█████▄▀█████████
█████████
▌██▀███▀▀███▄█████████████████████▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▄█████████
██████████
▄██████▄▄██████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

 🎰  🎲 ..Play Smarter.. 🏀  ⚽ ..Play Now..
Hispo
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2086
Merit: 3214


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile WWW
September 20, 2026, 08:27:32 PM
 #26810


I think I have been fortunate enough to never stumble with temporary maintenances when comes to stake. The closest experience or similar experience I have had it was when I wanted to access during the world cup and I needed to stand in a virtual queue, due to the high numbers of bettors who wanted to participate in the same matches as I did.
It can be really uncomfortable, no doubt about it.

Same here and that proves how short this maintenance duration since many users is very active on Stake while only few users reported that they witnessed it.

Normally, Stake is very laggy during weekends especially during the distribution of weekly bonus since many user open their account to claim bonus and play.

This is why I always avoid playing on Saturday nights here to dodge laggy games.  Cheesy

I personally I have found the best time to log in is Friday night and also Sunday night.
There is a lot of activity and thousands of gamblers at the same time. I have never personally noticed that laggy sensation you mentioned when logging in during high activity periods. Perhaps it just happens that I am busy on Saturday nights, so I have not had the opportunity to see if the casino gest laggy or not.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████
▀▀███████▀████████████████████████████████████████
██████████
▀██▄▄████▄██▐████▀▀███████████▀▀████████████████████
█████████
▌██▐██████▌██████▌█▐█████████████▐███████████████████
█████████
▌█████████▄▄▄██████▀▀▀▀███████▌█████▀████████████████
██████████
▄███▀███████▀▀██████▄██████████▐█▀█▄███▀▀███████████
████████████
▄▄███▀▀██▄▄▄▄██▐███▀██▄█▐█▌██▀█▄██▀██▄▄███████████
████████████████
▄▄███▀██▌███████▄█▌███████▐██▌███▀█▄██████████
██████████
▀███▄███████████▐██▌█▐████████▐██▐████▄██▀██████████
█████████
▌██▄███████████▄████▄████▄██▄██████▀▄█████▄▀█████████
█████████
▌██▀███▀▀███▄█████████████████████▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▄█████████
██████████
▄██████▄▄██████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

 🎰  🎲 ..Play Smarter.. 🏀  ⚽ ..Play Now..
Symphonized
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 3136
Merit: 57

Primedice.com & Stake.com


View Profile
September 21, 2026, 02:36:00 AM
 #26811

A masssssssive $2,222,222.00 bet has been placed on Stake by @Jelitics.

Will the Chiefs get it done?

https://x.com/Stake/status/2101829527194452232

Shinpako09
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1032

LFG


View Profile WWW
September 21, 2026, 05:51:58 AM
 #26812

A masssssssive $2,222,222.00 bet has been placed on Stake by @Jelitics.

Will the Chiefs get it done?

https://x.com/Stake/status/2101829527194452232
Unfortunately not. What a massive loss. Even though I've seen this amount of a bet a few times already, in sports or casino games, it still amazes me and I still wonder how they got the balls to bet like that. Even if I have the means and have that much money to spare, it won't even come into my mind to risk that much. Maybe I can lose that much, but not in a single bet. I wonder if they feel heavy pressure if they are betting such an amount.
AHOYBRAUSE
Legendary
*
Online Online

Activity: 1470
Merit: 2110


よろしく


View Profile WWW
September 21, 2026, 05:55:05 AM
 #26813

A masssssssive $2,222,222.00 bet has been placed on Stake by @Jelitics.

Will the Chiefs get it done?

https://x.com/Stake/status/2101829527194452232
Unfortunately not. What a massive loss. Even though I've seen this amount of a bet a few times already, in sports or casino games, it still amazes me and I still wonder how they got the balls to bet like that. Even if I have the means and have that much money to spare, it won't even come into my mind to risk that much. Maybe I can lose that much, but not in a single bet. I wonder if they feel heavy pressure if they are betting such an amount.

Happy this clown lost. He is one of the worst stake posers on X, and that says something cause there are plenty of people like him posing with fake watches and flexing big wins at stake. Just makes me happy to see bad people lose, can't get around that.  Grin

Anyway, stake sucks.  Cool


Symphonized
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 3136
Merit: 57

Primedice.com & Stake.com


View Profile
September 21, 2026, 05:58:14 PM
 #26814

Elsa Date Night or $1,000? Why not both 👀

Drop a bet ID from Elsa Date Night below and you're in the draw for a share of $1,000 💰

https://x.com/Stake/status/2101959631753138336

Emitdama
Sr. Member
****
Online Online

Activity: 2464
Merit: 387



View Profile
September 21, 2026, 09:18:03 PM
 #26815

I think I have been fortunate enough to never stumble with temporary maintenances when comes to stake. The closest experience or similar experience I have had it was when I wanted to access during the world cup and I needed to stand in a virtual queue, due to the high numbers of bettors who wanted to participate in the same matches as I did.
It can be really uncomfortable, no doubt about it.
Same here and that proves how short this maintenance duration since many users is very active on Stake while only few users reported that they witnessed it.

Normally, Stake is very laggy during weekends especially during the distribution of weekly bonus since many user open their account to claim bonus and play.

This is why I always avoid playing on Saturday nights here to dodge laggy games.  Cheesy
Actually, my Keno works weirdly on stake these days, but it is something to do with my browser, I feel.
The numbers draw very slowly and almost get hanged. I might record a video and send to support, but playing in another browser works fine and so does playing on my phone.

Not sure about lags on other parts, though; the sports section works pretty fine and that's where I am mostly during the weekend to bet on EPL, UFC, some good esports and most of the juicy games are held on weekends.

dwyane36
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3738
Merit: 2748



View Profile WWW
September 23, 2026, 08:36:53 AM
 #26816

I wonder if they feel heavy pressure if they are betting such an amount.

The size of the bet is truly impressive. However, whether or not the gambler feels any pressure in this situation depends largely on what percentage of their total funds the bet represents. If the bet was made deliberately and didn't significantly affect the gambler's overall financial situation, the pressure is likely minimal. That is, if the gambler understood the risks, the emotional pressure will most likely be minimal.
However, I believe there will be heavy pressure only if the bet was made impulsively, under the influence of emotions, and it's even worse if the gambler lost money that didn't belong to them, but rather belonged to someone else.

tplayyy
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 4
Merit: 0


View Profile
September 23, 2026, 09:10:47 AM
 #26817

Has the subscription bonus been paid out yet?
AHOYBRAUSE
Legendary
*
Online Online

Activity: 1470
Merit: 2110


よろしく


View Profile WWW
September 23, 2026, 10:09:20 AM
 #26818

Has the subscription bonus been paid out yet?

According to reddit, where many people were talking (and complaining) about that, the sub bonus has been sent several hours ago. I didn't bother to sub, since the rewards are jokingly low anyway and also they make no sense. Just a wsste of time in my opinion.
Saw someone with 180k wager got 10$ but somebody with 15k wager got 75.  Roll Eyes


TheUltraElite
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1484


Fellow Indian members are welcome in our Local :)


View Profile
September 23, 2026, 10:59:33 AM
 #26819

However, I believe there will be heavy pressure only if the bet was made impulsively, under the influence of emotions, and it's even worse if the gambler lost money that didn't belong to them, but rather belonged to someone else.
Those are bad combinations, gambling under the influence of emotions often alcohol is involved that too with money that is borrowed. This shows desperate attempts to make money back from what they have lost. Because of these reasons the losses that is bound to follow will be devastating and unless the person playing realizes this before taking such risks, they will never stop.

It is not common to see such huge bets and neither do I feel comfortable seeing them. Hence I suggest people who are new to gambling not to use these as pointers, but as exceptions only.

 
█▄
R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT▀█ 
  THE #1 SOLANA CASINO  
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████
█████████████
█████████████
███▀█████████
▀▄▄██████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
█████████████
▄████████████
██▄██████████
████▄████████
█████████████
█░▀▀█████████
▀▀███████████
█████▄███████
████▀▄▀██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
........5,000+........
GAMES
 
......INSTANT......
WITHDRAWALS
..........HUGE..........
REWARDS
 
............VIP............
PROGRAM
 .
   PLAY NOW    
Mahdirakib
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1233


In Search of Incredible


View Profile
September 23, 2026, 02:52:59 PM
 #26820

Saw someone with 180k wager got 10$ but somebody with 15k wager got 75.  Roll Eyes
This type of story isn’t new at Stake. We see similar complaints about the bonuses of Stake on their social media accounts all the time. 'panjul07' had also experienced a low amount from the subscription bonus in the last month. I was thinking to try my luck again today at Stake, but lost my deposits with an unexpected losing pattern.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████▄█████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀█████████████
█████████▀███▀██████▀████
██████████████████▄██████
█████████▄▄█▄▄███████████
██████████▄▄▄████████████
███████████████████▀█████
████████████████▀▀███████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
 
 EARNBET 
|⚽ 🏀
 
🏈 🏓
 
🎯 🥊
 
⚾ 🎾
 
⛳ 🏐
 
🏏 🏎️
|


███████▄▄███████████
████▄██████████████████
██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███
█▄████████████████████████
▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██
███████████████████████████
█████████▌████▀████████████
███████████████████████████
▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██
█▀█████████████████████▀██
██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███
████▀██████████████████
███████▀▀███████████

....HIGHEST....
VIP REWARDS

 ✔ G U A R A N T E E D  
| 
 🜲 
KING OF
THE CASTLE

$200K in prizes
| 
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 [1341] 1342 1343 1344 1345 »
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!