Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:15:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SmartCash  (Read 7924 times)
maeddes (OP)

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 08:12:22 AM

Hey guys, i just wanted to know about your opinions about https://smartcash.cc/, do you guys think its worth keeping an eye on it?
Thx a lot for your opinions in advance!

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Koontas

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 08:23:00 AM

There was a free twitter giveaway two weeks ago. Everybody who tweeted received 20 SMART for free. What's the USP of SMART in your opinion?

Don't trust any exchange!
Orrechorre

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 09:07:54 AM

Some project might be fantastic but i often cross check a project through their domain extensions, anything short of a top level domain name extension would probably mean the project is a third class project (My personal opinion)
diplox

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 09:55:50 PM

I really like the look of SmartCash!

The SmartRewards scheme is encouraging long term investment into the coins and the devs are really active in social media / forums etc.

I am currently mining SmartCash rather than investing money via exchanges whilst I see how this develops - but I think this one could have real potential.

There have been several giveaways which means a risk free start to your investment.
maeddes (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 10:48:35 AM

The SmartRewards scheme is encouraging long term investment into the coins and the devs are really active in social media / forums etc.

I am currently mining SmartCash rather than investing money via exchanges whilst I see how this develops - but I think this one could have real potential.

There have been several giveaways which means a risk free start to your investment.

Yeah, thats true. I also think that the SmartHive is a nice feature. Sadly they stopped the twitter giveaway and i didnt get enought to get smartrewards at all. But for ppl like me who like to hodl, it is still a nice crypto to look out for. Also they are trying to get the community even more involved and active!

▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:07:28 AM

Hey guys, i just wanted to know about your opinions about https://smartcash.cc/, do you guys think its worth keeping an eye on it?

Yes I think you can keep eye on it! Expecially for long term holding!
I mean 1-3 years.
Blakscorpion

Activity: 215

CryptoFan

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:11:38 AM

This one seems to have potential for long term investment. The question is, do you want quick cash ? or are you ready to hold ?

CoinSavvy

Activity: 55

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 12:13:48 PM

Yes, I think you should monitor it because it's said there is a significant potential for growth and development in future, especially considering the concept of SmartRewards and the management structure of SmartHives.
shandi albert

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

FXPay.io

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 12:43:37 PM

Yeah, thats true. I also think that the SmartHive is a nice feature. Sadly they stopped the twitter giveaway and i didnt get enought to get smartrewards at all. But for ppl like me who like to hodl, it is still a nice crypto to look out for. Also they are trying to get the community even more involved and active!
so true..
If an active project in social media will visit many of their sites and bring in bitcoin seekers
 And indeed I see them very active
Maybe also their trading strategy, we do not know that

decentralizd

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:50:35 PM

I see Bitcointalk stumbled upon SmartCash finally Tongue

Enjoy!

Oh and btw;

https://forum.smartcash.cc/t/the-epic-smartcash-community-video-contest-300-000-in-prizes/799/6

DECENTRALIZE IT ALL!
tondalink

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:17:48 AM
Last edit: October 13, 2017, 04:45:50 AM by tondalink

i like the vote in smartcash system, but as other coin the first man when mine will hold a lot of SMART so they can vote what ever he want, he will decide to spend community money as he want

Here are example

https://explorer.smartcash.cc/address/SU5bKb35xUV8aHG5dNarWHB3HBVjcCRjYo

Thanks
thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:39:11 AM

Yeah, you can keep an eye on this, another privacy coin, what I will be keeping my eye on it, it will be how the team find an adoption for their token, which I think is very important
Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:32:46 AM

I will follow it closely i think it has a hugd potential

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
hyperdak

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:35:29 AM

stupidCash...

a coin named smart meaning this coin is smart?
maeddes (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:17:29 AM

stupidCash...

a coin named smart meaning this coin is smart?

Maybe you should take a read on the page about that coin. Other than that your post makes no sense to me at all. Like "Onecoin" a coin named one means theres one?

zarados

Activity: 364
Merit: 130

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:00:25 AM

It's an interesting project. they need to start promoting this smartcash while I thought there still just a few people who recognize it. Nowadays,  the competition between ICO was very tight. More and more new ICO was show up everyday. They should compete with their community, advertising and promoting, and other things that could attract people to join their project. Good luck for this smartcash.
maeddes (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:19:32 AM

It's an interesting project. they need to start promoting this smartcash while I thought there still just a few people who recognize it. Nowadays,  the competition between ICO was very tight. More and more new ICO was show up everyday. They should compete with their community, advertising and promoting, and other things that could attract people to join their project. Good luck for this smartcash.

Yeah im totally with you! Even i dont have enough to get the smart rewards, i still support the coin and think it can be a nice mid-longterm case if they get a better promotion and spread around.

saymissme

Activity: 260
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:30:34 AM
Last edit: October 18, 2017, 01:31:44 AM by saymissme

our SmartCash mining pool is online!
happy mining
http://smart.idcray.com/

1% fee
every 2min payout
auto add worker

port diff
10051 256-4096
10052 4096
10053 8192
10054 16384
10055 32768

https://twitter.com/idcraypool/status/920168160065593344
9Bank

Activity: 229
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 06:58:59 AM

I loved SMART at first sight - and their forums will make DeepOnion friends and pros feel welcome.

SmartCashWillDominate

Activity: 35

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:01:49 AM

I see Bitcointalk stumbled upon SmartCash finally Tongue

Yes finally I will start posting.  See username Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: