Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:48:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: This is amazing  (Read 3092 times)
prieaji

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:45:45 AM

I like people saying extraordinary to bitcoin, because bitcoin deserves such a remark it's amazing how easy a discovery can really change the modern world.
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kisanaq

Activity: 700
Merit: 277

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:41:38 AM

Yes true, bitcoin is so amazing, everyone does not think it can be like this, I'm sure bitcoin has made many new rich people and many people cry because it used to dump the bitcoin ever owned.
Andre_Goldman

Activity: 322
Merit: 253

Property1of1OU

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:01:28 AM

Hi guys,
I been sort of a enthusiast and involved in crypto since 2013 I think. I haven't been that active until last month when I really put tons of hours reading and catching up.
I have talked so much about crypto with family members that they ask me to save some funds for them in crypto and I believe BTC is the safest bet. I got some at 2700 but the price is going up like crazy, usually there is a correction but it seems BTC has a rocket in its behind Smiley
My question is for long term is it better to wait or is the price going to keep rising. Maybe we have a new bottom?
I know it's speculation but curious what people are thinking.

Other than that I'm glad to be a part of this great technology and promoting it.

I am slight evolved some time before it , mined my bitcoin on my HP laptop but spent almost all of it in a Namecoin stuff ..then they moved to ASIC thing and I invest in the butterfly stuff ( remind the FBI sized thing )   

Patent1number: ****-****
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: