Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:23:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Litecoin  (Read 3395 times)
primeminer

Activity: 424
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 10:27:01 PM

I like Litecoin because of the fast confirmation times and because it is a
veteran. Second crypto as far as I know.
Plus, it's one of the most profitable coins to be mined!
it's very good, Litecoin is very suitable for being mined and very profitable, I also like the Litecoin because the Litecoin has a good future and price stabilized.
wildflower18

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 10:44:06 PM

I like Litecoin because of the fast confirmation times and because it is a
veteran. Second crypto as far as I know.
Plus, it's one of the most profitable coins to be mined!
it's very good, Litecoin is very suitable for being mined and very profitable, I also like the Litecoin because the Litecoin has a good future and price stabilized.
Litecoin is still become strong until today and most reason's why other people still invest just to earn profit. And I know litecoin is profitable and it has a good future. So Im still holding this coin for a long term.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
CyberKuro

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 10:46:40 PM

We soon have Bitcoin with SegWit and Bitcoin Cash just debuted this week with 8 MB block size.

Whats the future and the use of Litecoin at current? I'm expecting Bitcoin Cash to get support and functionality within the coming months that Litecoin never managed in its ~8 years of life.

Why are people still investing into Litecoin?

Bitcoin with segwit is the biggest development right now and look at the price, over $4600 which bitcoin has reached new ATH https://news.bitcoin.com/markets-update-bitcoin-skyrockets-to-4650-setting-new-all-time-high/?utm_source=OneSignal%20Push&utm_medium=notification&utm_campaign=Push%20Notifications, even though not all of us could enjoy segwit due to wallet devs still doesn't update new wallet that support segwit. On the other hand bitcoin cash seems declined in the last 24 hours, around $576 and will continue to decrease if many people want to move their funds into bitcoin. But litecoin sould survive sofar and gain more value righ now compare to few days before. Litecoin has advantages and cheaper price which is always used as trading object, that's why it still stand up until today.
itsonlikedonkeykong

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 11:05:56 PM

With LTC it is the same as with other well known cryptocurrencies. Just put it into your portfolio and hold it on longterm. At beginning of this year LTC was at 3$. Look, where it is now.

OMG

Just HODLing sounds like the easiest strategy.
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 11:20:23 PM

Somehow I don't see BitcoinCash is better than litecoin, litecoin got a better popularity and more implementation, and there are a lot of people invest in it, BitcoinCash just start the step I think it is too soon to say it is better than litecoin, litecoin transactions is really fast and a lot of people were dumping BitcoinCash as soon as they got it, it proves that people not really like BitcoinCash

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 11:30:48 PM

I dont think BCH will take over litecoin, but BCH isn't going anywhere for along time.
well anything could happen. bch is a good coin for short term investment. rather than invest in litecoin o think better to watch eth coin that well used and definetly will grow in my opinion

theblack_cat

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 11:45:52 PM

We soon have Bitcoin with SegWit and Bitcoin Cash just debuted this week with 8 MB block size.

Whats the future and the use of Litecoin at current? I'm expecting Bitcoin Cash to get support and functionality within the coming months that Litecoin never managed in its ~8 years of life.

Why are people still investing into Litecoin?
Because all people believe that later litecoin will be able to continue to grow and able to compete with other altcoin because litecoin has been able to survive every day there is the addition of new coin hence everyone believes that litecoin can be a good altcoin

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Gotomoon

Activity: 719

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 11:46:57 PM

I dont think BCH will take over litecoin, but BCH isn't going anywhere for along time.
well anything could happen. bch is a good coin for short term investment. rather than invest in litecoin o think better to watch eth coin that well used and definetly will grow in my opinion
For me, we couldnt say that bch will not overtake litecoin. There are pump groups and hype will happen anytime. But still I believe in litecoin then I invest for the future to earn income.
JohnDoe3490

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 11:54:52 PM

For me, we couldnt say that bch will not overtake litecoin. There are pump groups and hype will happen anytime. But still I believe in litecoin then I invest for the future to earn income.

Problem is transaction times will never compete with Litecoin. Jihan and his group will always swap to whatever is more profitable. They won't mine BCH for a long time to activate EDA. Then go back to it. No one will like waiting that long for a transaction time to confirm.
giveen

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 07:20:17 AM

It was just a reaction before ltc price had finally risen dash had increased from $20 to $150 and following to that even eth had increased mysteriously from $10 to straight $400 after the people who had pumped the price they decided to cashout their profits and luckily ltc was their next target and the price increased again this increase was just a reaction but no one expected to see the price not falling to $3 after that.
Pierre 2
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1358

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 07:25:04 AM

As you asked why litecoin is preferred, basically its older than other coins. People in cryptocurrency community tend to use older coins as they trust em more. That is the answer I can give you.
theblack_cat

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 10:37:05 AM

As you asked why litecoin is preferred, basically its older than other coins. People in cryptocurrency community tend to use older coins as they trust em more. That is the answer I can give you.

you give the answer is very simple but very precise, the coin that has been formed long course more trusted by the public because it is guaranteed with security and of course many coins

eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 10:47:21 AM

Litecoin is actually doeng pretty well IMO, I mean price isn't everything, they are still in the top 10 of most capitalized coins on Coinmarketcap.
And it's being used frequently as well, around 20k transactions per day.

https://bitinfocharts.com/comparison/litecoin-transactions.html

Compare that to some other popular coins and you'll see that Litecoin is doing pretty good in terms of usage.

Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 11:11:25 AM

Litecoin is actually doeng pretty well IMO, I mean price isn't everything, they are still in the top 10 of most capitalized coins on Coinmarketcap.

Compare that to some other popular coins and you'll see that Litecoin is doing pretty good in terms of usage.

usually one of the most important factors that we should consider about an altcoin is their performance over a long amount of time. not just over a month or two.

as for litecoin, the price has been very stable and at a good level for a long time (more than a year) about $4
and more important thing was that all this time the volume stayed up, the network worked properly and safely without any issues, mining were strong as ever, a large number of transactions, ...
then with SegWit price went up near $40 and stayed there with small fluctuations (10% up and down) and ever since that time everything grew, the volume, the hashrate, the number of transactions,...

this in my opinion is a healthy altcoin. with a healthy rise. it didn't go up to $300 and drop to $50 and continue down.
it went up to above $50 and had a little correction to $40 and kept the price strong and then went up higher to $60 and that is growth.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
theblack_cat

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 12:04:35 PM

Of the data you give sir litecoin is still included in the altcoin's favorite use even if the price is not as big as etherium or bitcoin but litecoin has its own specialty.

Herlina

Merit: 101

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 12:32:31 PM

BitcoinCash is still a baby, reasonable if it gets a concern for now.
but it's too early to decide on BitcoinCash better, and only time can decide who is best

alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:55:12 PM

Somehow I don't see BitcoinCash is better than litecoin, litecoin got a better popularity and more implementation, and there are a lot of people invest in it, BitcoinCash just start the step I think it is too soon to say it is better than litecoin, litecoin transactions is really fast and a lot of people were dumping BitcoinCash as soon as they got it, it proves that people not really like BitcoinCash

In terms of distribution, bitcoincash has a better distribution. See the following:

https://bitinfocharts.com/

The top 10,000 bitcoincash addresses own 61% of all the coins. But the top 10,000 litecoin addresses own 87.15% of all the coins. Litecoin is concentrated in the hands of a few elites and exchanges.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
SNAPCALLHERO

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 03:59:03 PM

we invest in litecoin because china love this coin and this coin have a awesome dev. at least litecoin will have more update than eth or bitcoin.. they dev too slow

axiline

Activity: 462
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 10:37:24 PM

Litecoin has not yet shown all his might. It has clear advantages over the remaining ten major crypto-currencies. And it is growing not only in price, but also in capitalization. I think $ 100 for a coin is far from the limit. It's my opinion.
theblack_cat

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 11:28:01 PM

Litecoin has not yet shown all his might. It has clear advantages over the remaining ten major crypto-currencies. And it is growing not only in price, but also in capitalization. I think $ 100 for a coin is far from the limit. It's my opinion.

maybe if someone like the owner of Microsoft to invest with the amount that is not small as done to etherium then litecoin can show its prowess compared with other cryptocurry

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: