Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:42:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Tomorrow Exchange  (Read 2214 times)
Master_dandosha

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

IF YOU Enjoy Trade with ME ..PUT Feedback Please

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 04:24:08 PM

is Tomorrow Exchange exchange centralized or decentralized project ? where it was registered ? need to go public for long time before earning traders trust .

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CryptoXMan

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 04:27:19 PM

is Tomorrow Exchange exchange centralized or decentralized project ? where it was registered ? need to go public for long time before earning traders trust .

It's centralized.   He calls it "distributed" though.
CryptoXMan

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 04:29:52 PM

Then you haven't done your research before you started this project....  Here are videos to show you what truly TRUSTLESS, DECENTRALIZED and ATOMIC swap working is like... https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCDBoR9fHb21bLH7FGvFrQg

Oh I had a hunch that you're from Blocknet side as well. Please read the reply to stormingj above.

I said I don't have any problem with Blocknet (which in theory should be what it is when it's actually released), except timing. If you release "trustless, decentralized and atomic swap" before us and develop a UI and finally publish the white paper and get its security reviewed and widely used and stuff - good luck. But I suspect we might have to wait for 2050 with your speed.

We have a lot of centralized exchange that requires trust and deposit of coins today...  You have a whitepaper... great...  and your wow feature is you can post on bitcointalk to "proof" that you have sent coins to your exchange...?   We have that today too. ..  It's called the blockchain.
RoyalKingdomEnterprise (OP)

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 04:33:48 PM
Last edit: August 09, 2017, 04:45:26 PM by RoyalKingdomEnterprise

We have a lot of centralized exchange that requires trust and deposit of coins today...  You have a whitepaper... great...  and your wow feature is you can post on bitcointalk to "proof" that you have sent coins to your exchange...?   We have that today too. ..  It's called the blockchain.
Oh really? Well, here's the link to the blockchain entry proving that I've just sent you 20 BTC.

What? This is not your address? But your website gave me this address, I have screenshots. What? I can't prove it and therefore you're going to continue scamming people? Oh well.

Now imagine you having this conversation with the centralized exchange that stole your 20 BTC. This is one of the problems that TomorrowEx secures you from.

Weekend Warrior

Activity: 118

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 04:34:08 PM

Bashing other projects...... How sad.
Why don't you start showing  your own strength..... This is so cheap.

I don't like this atmosphere, I'll pass

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 04:37:07 PM

is Tomorrow Exchange exchange centralized or decentralized project ?
It's a centralized approach plus more security when it comes to order execution. When it comes to money passively stored on the exchange, it's completely decentralized and secure. So it's a middle ground, in a way.

where it was registered ?
The information about our company, Royal Kingdom Enterprise, you can find in this ICO thread. We're a company from Middle East, registered in Dubai.

need to go public for long time before earning traders trust .
I agree. At this point it's just a beta version announcement, a proof-of-concept, and we don't encourage people to send large amounts there just yet (we even have this message in the main window of the program).

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 04:38:45 PM

So pointing out outright lies of other projects like Waves DEX and InstantDEX is cheap?

Regarding Blocknet (are you one of them too?) it was just a passing remark, and it was a positive one, comparing to others. They invaded this thread, not me - theirs.

Bye.

ILMC

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 04:41:27 PM

To test the trade, take the coin MARYCOIN, clone BTC
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1929459.0
It's a marketplace, not an exchange, right?

мoжнo пoлнocтью пpoтecтиpoвaть вce вaши нoвыe идeи бeз pиcкa пoтepять BTC
Бeз pиcкa? Cepьeзнo? A чтo ecли мeня cocкaмят нa плoщaдкe?
And let's speak English here anyway.

I need to know where to start. Moreover, there is a community of people supporting MARYCOIN  Grin

YENTEN - YescryptR16 - NO PREMINE - ASIC RESISTANT - WALLET MINING - COMMUNITY MANAGED - ADULT MALES
Yenten is a Japanese cryptocurrency of the cpu, by the cpu, for the cpu.
No ASIC / No GPUJoin us!

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 04:46:05 PM

I need to know where to start. Moreover, there is a community of people supporting MARYCOIN  Grin
Need to know where to start what?

Are you asking us to list Marycoin or something? Sorry, it's hard to understand what you're proposing.

CryptoXMan

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 04:51:31 PM

So pointing out outright lies of other projects like Waves DEX and InstantDEX is cheap?

Regarding Blocknet (are you one of them too?) it was just a passing remark, and it was a positive one, comparing to others. They invaded this thread, not me - theirs.

Bye.

When you start a fire..., you get fire.  Calling other truly working projects lies when you don't really have a working product to back it up with.   I don't know what else you were expecting....

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 04:58:06 PM

Calling other truly working projects lies
Now where did I call your Blocknet a lie?

when you don't really have a working product to back it up with.
The only difference is that you guys "don't really have a working product" for 3 years vs. 2 weeks for us.

And if you're calling the current stage of Blocknet "working product", we're way past that.

Bitcoinmeister

Activity: 502

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 05:21:31 PM

will you add coins from the region i mean from Dubai like DBIX? did your projekt have the some intention...

▄████████▄           ▄███████▄
          ████████████▄       ▄███████████
         ██████████████████████████████████
         ██████████████████████████████████                                              █████
          ████████████▀       ▀███████████                                               █████
            ▀██████▀            ▀██████▀                                                     
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄▄▄▄▄▄             █████████      ███████████    ████▒     █████  █████     ▄█████████▄     ███████████
 ██████████          ██████████          ███████████▒    ████████████    ████     ████   █████    █████████████    ████████████
█████████████       ████████████        ████     ████    ████    ▒████   █████   ████    █████   ▒████     ████▒   ████▒  ░░████
█████████████      ██████████████      ██████████████▒   ████     ████    ████   ████    █████   ████      ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████      ██████████████      █████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒    ████     ████     ████ ████     █████   ████▒     ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████       ████████████        ████▒            ████     ████      ███████      █████    ████     ████    ████▒    ████
 ▀█████████▀         ▀████████▀          ███████████     ████     ████      ▒█████       █████     ███████████     ████▒    ████
                                           ▀██████▒      ████     ████       ▒███        █████       ▀█████▀       ████▒    ████
           ▄████████▄          ▄████████▄
          ████████████▄      ▄████████████
          ████████████████████████████████
           ██████████▀        ▀██████████ 
    WORLD'S MOST PROFITABLE STANDARD
  OF SELF-EXPANDING CRYPTO INFRASTRUCTURE
FACEBOOK 】【 TWITTER
        ANN THREAD
TELEGRAM MEDIUM

Join our ICO: 
Dec. 1-31 │ Whitepaper 

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 05:25:59 PM
Last edit: August 09, 2017, 05:38:33 PM by RoyalKingdomEnterprise

Quote from: CryptoXMan
When you start a fire..., you get fire.

You know why I mentioned you? Because I mentioned everyone I could in my paper, around 20 projects. I've spent a lot of time researching decentralized exchanges, reading their white papers, talking to developers and so on.

I didn't want to tell it here initially, but I went to your Slack as well and in the first minutes I've discovered a security problem which has sparked a conversation that spanned days, and your CTO (or the main programmer or whatever) invited me to be your security advisor due to it, admitting there are not enough people vetting your stuff. So that's what you call "working product"? No white paper, no code review, no UI, no roadmap with dates. I know exactly what stage you are in.

Please don't take it personally. I publish research results on every product in this segment, and you were one of the best, until you started attacking us here.

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 05:28:51 PM

will you add coins from the region i mean from Dubai like DBIX? did your projekt have the some intention...
Yes! Actually, we at Royal Kingdom Enterprise is currently in the last steps of delivering Palmex whitelabel, the crypto exchange for ArabianChain team, where DBIX will be listed, but soon we will list as many coins as needed, including DBIX.

CryptoXMan

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 05:55:10 PM

Quote from: CryptoXMan
When you start a fire..., you get fire.

You know why I mentioned you? Because I mentioned everyone I could in my paper, around 20 projects. I've spent a lot of time researching decentralized exchanges, reading their white papers, talking to developers and so on.

I didn't want to tell it here initially, but I went to your Slack as well and in the first minutes I've discovered a security problem which has sparked a conversation that spanned days, and your CTO (or the main programmer or whatever) invited me to be your security advisor due to it, admitting there are not enough people vetting your stuff. So that's what you call "working product"? No white paper, no code review, no UI, no roadmap with dates. I know exactly what stage you are in.

Please don't take it personally. I publish research results on every product in this segment, and you were one of the best, until you started attacking us here.

I think you will see from the timestamp, that in fact your youtube video calling out/attacking other projects is well before my first comment in your thread....   Unless facts doesn't really mean anything to you.

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 05:59:26 PM
Last edit: August 09, 2017, 06:09:57 PM by RoyalKingdomEnterprise

I think you will see from the timestamp, that in fact your youtube video calling out/attacking other projects is well before my first comment in your thread....   Unless facts doesn't really mean anything to you.
So my truthful remark on the project not making fast progress offended you? Is that what you mean?

Because I was a lot harsher on the others, that really did lie about their tech.

zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 07:18:36 PM

Yes! Actually, we at Royal Kingdom Enterprise is currently in the last steps of delivering Palmex whitelabel, the crypto exchange for ArabianChain team, where DBIX will be listed, but soon we will list as many coins as needed, including DBIX.
that's great when this project will be in out there for use i mean the exchange
this project is very interesting i have read its whitepaper and a lots of thing in there is ours needs
specially security is most important
so i am keeping eye on this project from now
best of luck for your project

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 07:31:09 PM

that's great when this project will be in out there for use i mean the exchange
We already have a working proof-of-concept on https://tomorrowex.com, but we plan to use our ICO contributions to expand the development team and make it production ready, as well as other projects.

best of luck for your project
Thanks!

Bitcoinmeister

Activity: 502

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 08:01:37 PM

Thank you, im in

▄████████▄           ▄███████▄
          ████████████▄       ▄███████████
         ██████████████████████████████████                                              █████
          ████████████▀       ▀███████████                                               █████
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄▄▄▄▄▄             █████████      ███████████    ████▒     █████  █████     ▄█████████▄     ███████████
 ██████████          ██████████          ███████████▒    ████████████    ████     ████   █████    █████████████    ████████████
█████████████       ████████████        ████     ████    ████    ▒████   █████   ████    █████   ▒████     ████▒   ████▒  ░░████
█████████████      ██████████████      ██████████████▒   ████     ████    ████   ████    █████   ████      ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████      ██████████████      █████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒    ████     ████     ████ ████     █████   ████▒     ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████       ████████████        ████▒            ████     ████      ███████      █████    ████     ████    ████▒    ████
 ▀█████████▀         ▀████████▀          ███████████     ████     ████      ▒█████       █████     ███████████     ████▒    ████
                                           ▀██████▒      ████     ████       ▒███        █████       ▀█████▀       ████▒    ████
           ▄████████▄          ▄████████▄
          ████████████▄      ▄████████████
          ████████████████████████████████
           ██████████▀        ▀██████████ 
    WORLD'S MOST PROFITABLE STANDARD
  OF SELF-EXPANDING CRYPTO INFRASTRUCTURE
FACEBOOK 】【 TWITTER
        ANN THREAD
TELEGRAM MEDIUM

Join our ICO: 
Dec. 1-31 │ Whitepaper 
illyiller

Activity: 697
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 08:12:30 PM

Don't you guys have web version something like browser extension, I personally don't like to download anything on first glance
Hi amacar2,

If you need a web version, centralized exchanges provide that. Our exchange being a downloadable Open Source client is the most crucial security feature.

This is why OpenBazaar is similarly a downloadable client, right? I wish I were more technical. I will need to wait until a few people I trust have thoroughly inspected the code.

Tomorrow Exchange is a distributed exchange - with central order book, automatic matching, charts (soon), etc. and yet it's more secure than currently existing centralized exchanges.

I'll admit this sounds exciting. But I am unclear about how this works:

For each order, you get a cryptographically signed guarantee before sending anything to the nodes. It ensures that your money will not just disappear, and that we cannot just change your order willy-nilly, for example, to get you the price worse than you asked for, stealing the difference.

Again, as a non-technical user, I would need some assurances before using such a service. It's not clear to me that this is truly secure for users.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: