Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:21:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Snip - The Future of News on the Blockchain  (Read 49737 times)
Sam San

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:05:52 PM

FROM TELEGRAM

Ran Reichman [Snip]:admin
Our new engineer is now up and running, we’re continuing to spend a lot of our attention on hiring and listings. In listings, we received your feedback and our goal is to move much faster than what we detailed in the 2018 roadmap. In hiring, a full time marketing lead will help us promote the token, gain more users, and energize the community.
Thanks for the announcement! It is Strange why no one from team are not supporting this thread

Maybe this is part of the strategy sometime silence do good job to grab more cheap tokens from weak hands but they are active on other platform. I hope soon they will come with exciting news.

I think that soon there will be news. According to the messages in the telegram, interesting updates will soon appear. Now there is silence, because the project is moving in accordance with the described "road map".
they're focused on developing the token, including exchange listings. Exchange listings are part of the plan, they're not ignoring them.
it would be nice to see or hear any of the exchange we want to take and can help by vote of the holders of tokens SNIP

fast2fix
Legendary

Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:16:24 AM

FROM TELEGRAM

We’ve already applied to Kucoin and are also working on the other exchanges

Hope, soon will be exchanges...
kucoin is a good start. i think we can pull off 50k usd volume, so that snip could get on cmc. i think huobi.pro is the next exchange snip team should try to get listed.
Odeoke

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:25:23 AM

FROM TELEGRAM

kucoin is a good start. i think we can pull off 50k usd volume, so that snip could get on cmc. i think huobi.pro is the next exchange snip team should try to get listed.

That is amazing the team is still working great listing on that exchange will nice achievement and in future they will achieve all milestone and this project will really great with good concept.
chixka000

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:25:16 PM

FROM TELEGRAM

That is amazing the team is still working great listing on that exchange will nice achievement and in future they will achieve all milestone and this project will really great with good concept.
Yea, the one thing I would like from team at this stage, pick up a little speed in the development
RYXES

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

Merit me or don't.

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:54:59 PM

Just read the entire thread. Looks painful for anyone who invested an entire year ago!

Hope some good work will come out of it for all your sakes!

Merit me or don't.
termion

Merit: 533

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:51:02 PM

FROM TELEGRAM

Hey everyone! We're excited to announce that SNIP will be listed on it's first off-chain exchange - QRYPTOS!
QRYPTOS is gaining in popularity and is expected to be a great partner for the Snip community.
We encourage you to open an account at https://www.qryptos.com and get ready for high quality SNIP trading.

The official listing date is February 16, at 12:00AM UTC
Killerpotleaf

Activity: 812

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:27:38 PM

Just read the entire thread. Looks painful for anyone who invested an entire year ago!

Hope some good work will come out of it for all your sakes!

ICO was in the fall of 2017. About what year there is a speech. But I agree that the team does not hurry with the stock exchanges. We will wait for a quality project.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄      
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████  
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████  
  █████████████████████  
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████    
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
haallloo

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:25:21 PM

Still, $150K ON A STARTUP thats just not responsible , why not spend the money on listing exchanges the take 1m when the token is developed.
Why do they need to do it? They collect money for developing the product, not for the listings.
To make Snip more visible or available and attract more investors? It's basically marketing (in my opinion) and I think they should spend it on getting listed on bigger exchange like Binance.
hmm. I don't think so. But I don't deny the importance of listing
Killerpotleaf

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:15:51 PM

Still, $150K ON A STARTUP thats just not responsible , why not spend the money on listing exchanges the take 1m when the token is developed.
Why do they need to do it? They collect money for developing the product, not for the listings.
To make Snip more visible or available and attract more investors? It's basically marketing (in my opinion) and I think they should spend it on getting listed on bigger exchange like Binance.
Listing on crypto-exchanges is very important. It is necessary to increase the volumes. And the team in its last report promised to quickly add a token to CoinMarketCap. We wait.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄      
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████  
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████  
  █████████████████████  
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████    
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
NetFreak199

Merit: 520

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:37:39 PM

Listing on crypto-exchanges is very important. It is necessary to increase the volumes. And the team in its last report promised to quickly add a token to CoinMarketCap. We wait.
Qryptos is  Very strange exchange, it is forbidden to withdraw funds without verification, and  I can not finished verification whole week
Killerpotleaf

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:35:19 PM

Qryptos is  Very strange exchange, it is forbidden to withdraw funds without verification, and  I can not finished verification whole week
I wait for larger exchanges. I think we should expect Hitbtc. The Snip project is not very popular. Therefore it is important that the company makes its platform and conducts strong advertising.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄      
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████  
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████  
  █████████████████████  
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████    
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
sokol2504

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:12:33 PM

I advise more advertising. Only so that people can see the information. I found the SAFINUS project in this way. But this topic was accidental
chixka000

Merit: 500

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:42:00 PM

I advise more advertising. Only so that people can see the information. I found the SAFINUS project in this way. But this topic was accidental
and what's the point in advertising, if there is no finished full product? it is in the plans of team
nedjuly

Activity: 756
Merit: 114

http://www.cd3d.app/

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:05:17 PM

It will be good if this is true soon. Also, the presence of SNIP on exchanges is necessary. I have no doubt about this project

Killerpotleaf

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:40:43 PM

It will be good if this is true soon. Also, the presence of SNIP on exchanges is necessary. I have no doubt about this project
I agree with you. It is necessary to increase trading volumes on the Snip token. But it is clear that the team needs to release their project as soon as possible.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄      
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████  
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████  
  █████████████████████  
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████    
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
nedjuly

Activity: 756
Merit: 114

http://www.cd3d.app/

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:16:00 PM

FROM TELEGRAM

We'll also start sharing here the top snippets on the platform and interesting updates towards the opening of the public platform
Emphasizing this point from the update: Unfortunately we still haven’t been listed on CoinMarketCap, despite reaching out and fulfilling their criteria. We encourage you to contact them on Twitter and in other mediums to encourage them to list SNIP as fast as possible.

https://medium.com/snip-news/snip-february-update-3ed843ec9199

February has been an extraordinary month and we’d like to provide you with a short update on our progress, as well as our plans for the future.

Thanks for the info. It's good when the team gives information about everything. I hope that very soon SNIP will be on CoinMarketCap

alexberezov

Activity: 462
Merit: 290

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:58:51 PM

does anyone able pass verifycation on this silly exchange QRYPTOS? I still can't start trading SNIP
Killerpotleaf

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:31:59 PM

Snip Mobile App

Today devs releasing the new version of the iOS app, which includes a new and modern redesign, making it much more easy and fun to consume Snip content. devs also in the process of adding a SNIP wallet to the app.

Importantly, devs are now putting significant efforts on the development of a Snip Android app, which will include both the Snip content and a SNIP wallet. The first version will be out in the upcoming weeks.
Great news. It is very good that the team is gradually realizing its idea. I'm really looking forward to the Android app. I want to see how much the team has advanced in development.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄      
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████  
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████  
  █████████████████████  
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████    
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
barnfold

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:10:22 PM

Hi,
Wasn't snip supposed to be listed/partnered with bancor ?
Malamadre

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:02:09 AM

Guys, does anybody know, is there any information about time of payments for forecasting for Snip project on Wings platform?

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: