Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:10:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Please recommend me 1 best Altcoin to buy  (Read 11191 times)
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:09:03 PM

Please recommend me your 1 best altcoin to buy. I have been researching so much for the next coin to buy but i am overwhelmed by all the choices. Dont recommend Eth, Ltc, Waves and Neo please. I own them already.
You can never have enough of a good thing, if you have the money to invest then those coins are at the top of my list but other good coins to invest are monero, shift, iota, dash or nem, all of those are good projects that can give to you good profits in the future.
jackson997

Activity: 180
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 06:51:35 PM

SONM global decentralized supercomputer, awesome technology, its gonna beat amazon,google,azure clouds, witch cheaper prices, and you will be able to make money by sharing your computer or smartphone resources, check it out https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/sonm/

its way much better than golem, iexec.
Bitman86

Activity: 263
Merit: 101

Leo Bitman

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 08:09:24 PM

SpectreCoin - XSPEC   

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/spectrecoin/#markets
                                                               Roll Eyes

Follow me on Twitter to get free ALIAS: https://twitter.com/LeoBitman
bribed

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:46:55 PM

I dont give investment advice here but I will still tell you what I woulp put my money in if I would not have already put it in there: Aeternity! Its a new blockchain that will bring many features if they will achieve their goals. For example mobile mining, trusted oracles, off chain state channels for transactions , scalability and much more. Also its founded by a cofounder of Eth. All of the aforementioned caught my attention and I invested in AE!
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:31:58 PM

SONM global decentralized supercomputer, awesome technology, its gonna beat amazon,google,azure clouds, witch cheaper prices, and you will be able to make money by sharing your computer or smartphone resources, check it out https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/sonm/

its way much better than golem, iexec.
I have heard a lot about SONM and yet their market cap is still very low, maybe this is a good time to invest but since none of my other investments has give to me any profits I prefer to wait before making another investment in a project that is still under development.
weredo911

Activity: 270
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:50:05 PM

I think Nexus and Bitcoin cash is the worth altcoin to buy. They has increased few days ago. Let research to get more information and then give your own decision

I have pretended to be mentally retarded for seven years.
rowenta01

Activity: 1216
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 09:23:10 PM

just 1 alone .. then it will be Zcoin.

- excellent anonymous technology (zerocoin, it's not zeroknowldge like Zcash)
- Very high level team
- Masternode with 30% pay
- Algorithm MTP will be implemented early 2018. it is an improvement of equihash (Zcash)
- Sigma: complete anonymity without any proof of confidence

It's a warning. Look closely, and pin this message!

Report to moderator 
__◣   Stake.com   ◥
Stake v2 Now live!
12+ Gamemodes  |  Provably Fair  |   Daily Giveaways
rasho321

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:38:15 PM

I would use ICOalert, they list all the upcoming and ongoing ICO's and are a good source.

In regards to what i am looking into:-

I am watching KickICO, Nexus and Crowdholding.

KickICO provides a platform for startup to raise funds.
Nexus provides a dencentralised social media platform 
Crowdholding is a co-creation platform that connects startups with the general public.

Reason i am looking into these are they are interesting projects, with a strong team, great whitepaper, good concepts and a strong social media following. If i had to pick one to invest in, i would pick Crowdholding as they are still in the pre-sale meaning that you can get a lot more for your money. But all look promising projects.
OrangeSeller

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:21:43 AM

Please recommend me your 1 best altcoin to buy. I have been researching so much for the next coin to buy but i am overwhelmed by all the choices. Dont recommend Eth, Ltc, Waves and Neo please. I own them already.
My advice to invest money in crypto currency’s the best coin is bitcoin but if you are talking about altcoin and also leaving ETH, LTC, Waves and Neo than the best altcoin to invest is BCC. BCC has a very high demand in the international crypto market and also has potential to grow very fast.

BCC also has a very good investing and lending platform online and one can invest his/ her money in BCC through this platform. They also do lending and give you a interest up to 40% which is too good. BCC has also made a good value increase in last months and I think it is good to invest in it.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:38:19 AM

you should check RIPPLE i can see that lots of potential is in that altcoin.and i
have read lots of good feedbacks about that said coin,but ofcourse make a research
yourself about that ico if fits your taste or not i dont wanna blame in the end
PutuPartoHarjo

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:31:50 AM

you must buy bitcoin cash, because bitcoin cash has the highest price when compared to other altcoins today. bitcoin cash has started up high trying to match the bitcoin.
coyote50

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 06:42:13 AM

POLL has incredible near, mid, and long term potential. 7 million circulating/10 million total supply, great team of active devs, low market cap right now ($7m), and has huge potential for future polling and elections. Also, today they just announced a service that will provide verification for addresses used in ICOs and elsewhere, so people don't get scammed like some of the recent debacles.

You can read about the news here: https://www.clearpoll.io/big-news-for-clearpoll-and-beyond/
Rosam

Activity: 257
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:51:02 AM

If you want to buy and hold for a few months, you might as well get an asset with some potential and a decent staking return. I see three at the moment, syndicate, with a few new projects and Neblio, that could become an interesting platform and of course Neo. Prices are not too high thanks to the recent btc run and one of them could be the nice surprise of 2018. After that as everybody says, there is always a risk, specially when you invest in crypto.

Mallampue

Activity: 765
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:55:08 AM

Ethereum or Monero Is the best altcoin to buy and hold for the long time
We know that eth is number two volume trading on the market cryptocurrency.
profit-shooter

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:35:25 AM

Yesterday I have bought ADEX at 0.00010325. I am going to hold it until 0.00016000 (approx 60% profit). The timeframe untill Christmas. It has grown 10% since I bought it, so it is still good time to buy!
majes73

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:38:54 AM

"Having just completed its wildly successful pre-ICO, trade.io has raised in excess of $11.3M from over 4,000 participants. According to icoscanner.io, trade.io is currently the 5th most successful ICO in terms of Ethereum contributions. The ICO is due to begin on December 5th. Find out more by visiting trade.io

Trade.io Trade Token to Be Listed on HitBTC Exchange | wallstreet-online.de
https://www.wallstreet-online.de/nachricht/10094834-trade-io-trade-token-to-be-listed-on-hitbtc-exchange"

ICO Pre-Registration

Based on the success of the trade.io pre-ICO, we're expecting a tremendous response once our ICO opens on December 5th. To ensure you will be able to participate once the ICO opens, we strongly suggest pre-registering, so you can simply login & send your Ethereum. If you plan on funding with Fiat or Bitcoin, we will only accept amounts of $100K or above, please contact vip@trade.io for further instructions.

Questions? Use Live Chat below!

https://account.trade.io/en/signup?ref=Majes&mtype=i
zoata87
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 09:51:19 AM

I recommend you looking at Ardor, it is very undervalued right now and nobody are talking about this coin. Ardor is an evolution of NXT Blockchain and they want startup and bank to use their blockchain technology. Its a new blockchain that will bring many features if they will achieve their goals. For example:
-Manageable Blockchain Size
-Decentralized Asset Exchange
-Decentralized Voting and Governance Systems
and many more. They are like Ethereum competitor but with lower marketcap
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:02:15 AM

you must buy bitcoin cash, because bitcoin cash has the highest price when compared to other altcoins today. bitcoin cash has started up high trying to match the bitcoin.
Bitcoin cash is not very good choice, Ethereum was better than it. bitcoin cash will never match the bitcoin. even the bitcoin cash can't surpass ethereum. And if ethereum will become the staking coin and it will never be happened. Bitcoin cash just another centralized coin that controlled by bitmain.  Roll Eyes
chineseprancing

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:14:41 AM

Your right mate, I guess bitcoin cash are going to recovered their lost this coming 2018, so I suggest if you have bitcoin cash in your wallet it's better to hold it than to exchanged it. Because I'm sure price of this coin in the market were getting miracle. Moreover I think this coin have a capacity to surpass ethereum coin for the following days. So instead of holding ethereum it's better if we hold bitcoin cash.
devollito

Activity: 560
Merit: 217

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:57:08 AM

Why only one ? Why not at least 3 coin. I would give you 3 coin worth invest to :
1. Exscudo ( launch in 2018 q1. Now you cant buy it. Ico price 0.0002 btc )
2. Genesis vision ( ico price $0.70 -$1. Now arround $6 ish and coin circullation only 4.4 million )
3. Waves ( i recommend it because of next update waves next generation )
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: