Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:37:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Centra Tech - Centra Card & Wallet App Official thread.  (Read 11097 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
moratar

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 01:19:49 AM

That's my plan day 1 when i receive my card. I am stoping in 100% using national currency and will just use crypto backed VISA card.
bye bye banks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wafdawg

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 01:20:57 AM

On it Cheesy Hoping I could win that Black Founders card. Don't have the cash to buy those. Also feel free to follow me guys on twitter: https://twitter.com/dcntrlzd

Gave you a follow. I'm @WaficD

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Kingbit22691

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 01:30:56 AM

That's my plan day 1 when i receive my card. I am stoping in 100% using national currency and will just use crypto backed VISA card.
bye bye banks.

Bye Bye bankssssssssssss!!! Thats what i like to hear!
CentraTech

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 01:32:57 PM

bye bye banks.

Bye Bye bankssssssssssss!!! Thats what i like to hear!

Our mission is to break that optional barrier.
Kingbit22691

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 02:35:35 PM

All three guides is now up and online. Feel free to share. Click on the picture to open the guide.

You could also retweet this on twitter:
https://twitter.com/Dcntrlzd/status/896522707960963072
https://twitter.com/Dcntrlzd/status/896942294628089856
https://twitter.com/Dcntrlzd/status/896942808858116096

Thanks for the help! We love the community's support!
dashingriddler (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1258
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 02:49:20 PM

https://bitcoinchrist.com/centra-tech-ico-best-debit-card-smart-insured-wallet-gone-viral/

Nice little article on Centra Smiley

CENTRA

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████▀▀         ▀▀███████▄
    ▄█████▀                  ▀██████
   █████▀      ▄▄▄█████▄▄      ▀█████▄
  █████     ▄██████████████▄     ▀████▄
 █████     ██████▀▀  ▀▀██████▄    ▀████
▐████     █████          █████     █████
█████    ▐████                     ▐████
█████    █████                     ▐████
█████     █████          ▄████▌    █████
 ████▌    ▀█████▄▄    ▄▄█████▀    ▄████▌
 ▀████▄     ▀██████████████▀     ▄████▀
  ▀█████▄     `▀████████▀▀     ▄█████▀
   `██████▄                  ▄██████
     ▀███████▄▄          ▄▄███████▀
       ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████████████▀▀

stupid_seb

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 12:38:52 AM

I admit I was doubtful about the project at first... I has reasons, and pretty legit ones, but I see the work Centra is doing to "make things happen", and I start to believe that I was probably certainly wrong.

I am astonished by the efforts the centra team are making, the way Centra drives the community, how it is people oriented and not only ultra technical... etc...
Besides the technology, there is really something great about the way you guys are pushing the enveloppe to make your product a hit.
It's a rare thing in the Alts to see such clever marketing and such hard focus on customer acquisition and press relationships. CONGRATS.

At the end of the day, I an more and more convinced that it will do good to Centra.tech.
We see more and more great projects becoming real innovations, and if technology is at the center of the products, the product promotion and the community are starting to be required accelerators in the Alts world.
Centra understood this, same as NEO did by rebranding itself, and OmiseGo as well. The latter 2 are showing excellent results.

Bottom line is... I decided to give it a shot... and participated to the ICO.
I wish you the best guys. Roll out a product asap, and continue to engage with the community. You may have the recipe for success in crytpo.

Signed: A former centra.tech fudder
Kingbit22691

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 01:35:43 AM

https://t.me/centratech/3090
dashingriddler (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 06:01:37 AM

I admit I was doubtful about the project at first... I has reasons, and pretty legit ones, but I see the work Centra is doing to "make things happen", and I start to believe that I was probably certainly wrong.

I am astonished by the efforts the centra team are making, the way Centra drives the community, how it is people oriented and not only ultra technical... etc...
Besides the technology, there is really something great about the way you guys are pushing the enveloppe to make your product a hit.
It's a rare thing in the Alts to see such clever marketing and such hard focus on customer acquisition and press relationships. CONGRATS.

At the end of the day, I an more and more convinced that it will do good to Centra.tech.
We see more and more great projects becoming real innovations, and if technology is at the center of the products, the product promotion and the community are starting to be required accelerators in the Alts world.
Centra understood this, same as NEO did by rebranding itself, and OmiseGo as well. The latter 2 are showing excellent results.

I wish you the best guys. Roll out a product asap, and continue to engage with the community. You may have the recipe for success in crytpo.

Couln'nt have said it better myself. I was personally drawn to Centra because of how they reacted to certain scenarios. The Centra team has been doing a great job at being ultra-transparent, super involved and overall showing an enormous amount of tenacity. Good luck guys, were all rooting for you.

CENTRA

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
    ▄█████▀                  ▀██████
   █████▀      ▄▄▄█████▄▄      ▀█████▄
  █████     ▄██████████████▄     ▀████▄
 █████     ██████▀▀  ▀▀██████▄    ▀████
▐████     █████          █████     █████
█████    ▐████                     ▐████
█████    █████                     ▐████
█████     █████          ▄████▌    █████
 ████▌    ▀█████▄▄    ▄▄█████▀    ▄████▌
 ▀████▄     ▀██████████████▀     ▄████▀
  ▀█████▄     `▀████████▀▀     ▄█████▀
   `██████▄                  ▄██████
     ▀███████▄▄          ▄▄███████▀
       ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████████████▀▀

spiderlee

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 06:06:30 AM

This project is awesome raise more that 10 million dollars already
stupid_seb

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 06:42:46 AM

Couln'nt have said it better myself. I was personally drawn to Centra because of how they reacted to certain scenarios. The Centra team has been doing a great job at being ultra-transparent, super involved and overall showing an enormous amount of tenacity. Good luck guys, were all rooting for you.

Thanks. There is so much fud and epidermic nonsense on the BTCtalk forum, that I believe I had to do a little mea culpa here. At least for the sake of it...

Good luck Centra. It would be a great story if you make it happen.
sharpenedrose

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 12:36:21 AM

How are taxes handled with the Centra card? Given the IRS interpretation that crypto coins are not currency, but assets, the conversion to fiat is a taxable sale event and would need to be reported for capital gains at the end of the year. I know how exchanges handle this with FIFO cost basis and providing a report for calculating taxes, but haven't seen anything here, the website or the white paper about how this conversion and gain will be reported.
Kaznachej123

Activity: 882
Merit: 548

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 09:22:36 PM
Last edit: August 16, 2017, 09:40:14 PM by Kaznachej123

Centra Tech ICO added - ICOTRACKER.NET     https://icotracker.net/project/centra
                                                               https://twitter.com/Kaznachej123/status/897935802100928512

BitsifyOfficial

Activity: 284
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 09:33:47 PM

Centra Tech ICO Reviewed: https://bitsify.net/ico-list/centra-tech-ico-report-crypto-based-debit-card-system/

It's a detailed and quality post alright!
hdasd

Activity: 216
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 06:54:20 AM

that's why I choose it as my signature,I think it would be popular in the market.
I just fell different with other project when I see it first time.
klintay
Legendary

Activity: 1775
Merit: 1032

Value will be measured in sats

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 08:12:39 AM

reserved.

am i right in assuming everyone that donates to ico will get a free visa card linked to their centra account (just like tenx did before?)
minorman
Legendary

Activity: 945
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 09:45:30 AM

reserved.

am i right in assuming everyone that donates to ico will get a free visa card linked to their centra account (just like tenx did before?)

Yes there is a free visa card provided on the purchase of CTR tokens in the crowdsale.

There are different varieties of the card provided based on a number of tokens you purchase during the crowd sale, these are like.

5+ ETH = Centra Blue Card Priority + Beta App Invite + Tokens
30+ ETH = Centra Gold Limited Edition Card + Tokens + Beta App Invite
100+ ETH = Centra Black Founders Edition Card + Welcome Package + Tokens + Beta App Invite
500+ ETH = Centra Titanium Founders Edition Card + Welcome Package + Tokens + Beta App Invite

More details here.

https://www.centra.tech/token-sale/

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
jbl888

Activity: 97

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 05:45:05 PM

Join the Centra Tech slack and you'll get alot of your questions answered ... President Sam is on there all the time

Cheesy
Kaznachej123

Activity: 882
Merit: 548

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 02:44:19 PM

Centra Tech ICO Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet YouTube Video:    https://youtu.be/TOSBEQChWJ0  for Russian-speaking people!
                                                                   https://twitter.com/Kaznachej123/status/898554909569806336

dashingriddler (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 01:44:29 PM

Weekend fun.

Come and join in the token sale. Smiley

CENTRA

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████████████████▄▄