Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:32:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Centra Tech - Centra Card & Wallet App Official thread.  (Read 11097 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:14:41 AM

The Centra AMA is scheduled for Monday afternoon 3pm EST and will be hosted as usual by CMO Chase Zimmerman. If you wish to ask any questions you can post them at Reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/CentraTech/comments/7h826x/centratech_chase_zimmerman_ama_schedule/

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
UAE Seasider

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:32:26 AM

The Centra price has doubled in the past 72 hours, fuelled mostly by the news that the team will start to ship the first batch of cards in the coming week.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
Airdroptator

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:26:23 AM

https://themerkle.com/centra-ico-faces-scrutiny-over-violating-sec-securities-law/

has this been adressed lately?
minorman
Legendary

Activity: 945
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:25:55 AM

This is a new legal issue for centra and they are yet to address it.Would like to see how would they provide their answers to SEC.Price dropped after this news, bad for all top investors to lose more than 50% in btc.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
Ompyon

Activity: 715
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:34:00 PM

This is a new legal issue for centra and they are yet to address it.Would like to see how would they provide their answers to SEC.Price dropped after this news, bad for all top investors to lose more than 50% in btc.
if it had happened, what should be done by big investors so as not to lose more?

]
Alonzo Ewing
Legendary

Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:39:00 PM

if it had happened, what should be done by big investors so as not to lose more?

Nothing can be done for a gain/loss trading in case the price of the token goes down or up.You need to analyze trading charts and figure out each entry/exit point to avoid such case.
UAE Seasider

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:03:49 AM

Centra started shipping the first cards out on 22 December 2017, that answers most of the questions that would cause any doubt in people's minds.

2018 will be huge year for Centra!

anirgu
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:28:59 AM

New exchanges to list CTR tokens have been announced in Slack. Expect it on the weekend of Nov 25-26!

Do we have new exchange information for centra? I was checking the other thread about this and nothing.Can someone from slack post more information about this?

Bittrex please. Everyone knows Bittrex is the center when it comes to altcoins. Good luck on the Centra team attending the Silicon Valley Blockchain Conference. Hoping for another huge success.
I hope the volume of trading will increase. In token we had problems because of disgruntled bounty hunters. But they decided to solve the problem.

There is a tremendous volume of more than 3000 BTC on binance after the card shipment news and this can help to have CTR on bittrex if the volume remains more than 1000 BTC constantly.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
UAE Seasider

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:42:12 AM

Centra have started shipping the first cards in time to make their 2017 initial deadline. The first cards to be sent will be the Titanium and also Black ones some have alrady been received and now they are the first card allowing holders to spend any one of 8 crypto currencies. BTC, ETH, ZEC, XMR, DASH, XRP, LTC and soon CTR

alinda

Activity: 887
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:03:12 PM

Centra have started shipping the first cards in time to make their 2017 initial deadline. The first cards to be sent will be the Titanium and also Black ones some have alrady been received and now they are the first card allowing holders to spend any one of 8 crypto currencies. BTC, ETH, ZEC, XMR, DASH, XRP, LTC and soon CTR

Do you know how many have received their cards till now and can we have the status of the shipment delivery? What's the BTC/USD conversion used when spending with the card?

Nousplatform Youtube     
UAE Seasider

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:38:06 AM

The first batch shipped where the Black and Titanium cards I think around 100 people have received so far and more will be shipping out once the office gets back to work today. The conversion rates seem to be pretty favourable from what I have seen ususally slightly better than what is shown on Binance at the time of conversion.

ensign_lee

Activity: 886
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:08:52 PM

The first batch shipped where the Black and Titanium cards I think around 100 people have received so far and more will be shipping out once the office gets back to work today. The conversion rates seem to be pretty favourable from what I have seen ususally slightly better than what is shown on Binance at the time of conversion.

Are you talking about CTR/BTC conversion or all of the asset conversion to BTC or in terms of USD? and all of them are almost close to Binance conversion rate? This is more interesting to see how good centra offers when compared to other crypto card projects.

Nousplatform Youtube     
John Cryp

Activity: 190
Merit: 100

Innovation Powered by Crypto

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:12:31 AM

congratz with all the cards shipping out!

UAE Seasider

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:44:03 AM

Centra have just released the next upgrade for their new Centra Wallet application. You can no sign up without needing pre-approved access codes and 2FA security is also implemented.
You can download from either the Play Store or Apple Store.

qweenbeey89

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:50:22 AM

[/quote]wow! That's really amazing!
gartmah

Activity: 735
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:35:02 AM

Centra Announces Partnership with NPER

Here at Centra Tech we strive to continuously grow our global reach to find more opportunities to bring great technology to those around the world.

https://medium.com/@Centra/centra-announces-partnership-with-nper-247e925644c4
butterface

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:42:32 PM

Centra have just released the next upgrade for their new Centra Wallet application. You can no sign up without needing pre-approved access codes and 2FA security is also implemented.
You can download from either the Play Store or Apple Store.

Hi I am a ICO participant, but send my KYC documents at the end of December because u forgot it. So i didn't received my access code yet.. So if i now don't need a access code can i login with the centra.tech account? Or do i need to make a new account? If so, are the two accounts somehow connected so they know about my identity?
Pipesnake
Legendary

Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:46:33 PM

Why is the main centra ANN thread locked again?This is the second or third time I have seen this being done by the team which is completely unprofessional.If you guys don't have answers for questions why do you lock it up, other than remaining silent?

Nousplatform Youtube     
Filmmmakerr

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:59:29 AM

What are the benefits of me keeping my CTR tokens in my CTR wallet as opposed to my MEW at the moment?

Also, can you please change the announcement link on coinmarketmap to directly send me to this thread instead of the old one that is locked? thanks.

Campaign Manager (2018)
minorman
Legendary

Activity: 945
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:50:03 PM

What are the benefits of me keeping my CTR tokens in my CTR wallet as opposed to my MEW at the moment?

Also, can you please change the announcement link on coinmarketmap to directly send me to this thread instead of the old one that is locked? thanks.

Even the new one is locked, all threads related to centra are locked up on this forum except this one.I suppose they can link the coinmarketcap to this one.

Nousplatform Youtube     
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: