Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 08:48:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Tangerine (Ex-Mandarin) - Democratic Cryptocurrency Exchange  (Read 51364 times)
DavidHume (OP)

Activity: 235
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:51:49 PM

And so, friends

At the moment, we have a workable version of the exchange, however, it remains enough to work out, and we did not have the opportunity to conduct a full-scale security audit to find possible security errors. In addition, we are faced with a number of difficulties that do not depend on us:

Our Romanian partner, a small data center, which was to become the main server storage, has not yet provided enough servers necessary to ensure a large flow of visitors and a serious load. We expected a full connection on September 24, however, referring to delays in deliveries and problems with Fedex delivery, the servers have not been received by us so far.
The problem is partially solved: The main data stream will be redirected to the data center in the Netherlands.

Appstore strongly does not accept our application for the protection of trading accounts (now called Tangerine Security), so we were forced to abandon it in favor of 2-factor authentication from Google, it is already connected and ready for use.

Because of China's incomprehensible future policy regarding the currency trade, the aggregator which was supposed to give us the opportunity to fully accept Alipay as a way to replenish Yuan, refused to cooperate. At the moment we are looking for a new way to work with the yuan, and until then, the pairs with the yuan will be absent at the auction.

Based on the above, tomorrow, on the 15th, it will not work out as a full-fledged launch that we planned, and which you are waiting for.
And since the exchange is democratic, we suggest that you decide how we should act, and launch the first vote for members of the community. The bounties have already fully received their tokens, and investors do not, we think this is not very fair, so this time only investors will make the choice. To vote, go to your personal account on our website https://mandarin.top/login and click on the "VOTE", so you will go to the votes screen. To participate, you must have at least 10 tokens on your account.

And the answer options are:

Launch the closed alpha test only for investors, with unrealized trades (bitcoin testnet), to detect possible bugs and holes in security, and their prompt elimination.

Run the working version of the exchange "as is", hoping that everything will be in order (unsafe option)

Modify further, run when everything is ready and 100% safe (after the audit)

Make your choice, and we will act according to your decision.

---------------------------

Also now in this thread there is our support, who can answer your questions, and keep you informed of current events. Please love and favor, his nickname john641

All bounty payments were made, if you did not receive your tokens, make sure that you received the tokens from the table, and then you can write to our support and he will solve your problem. In the twitter table, only the first 1000 participants received their awards, because the maximum number limit was exceeded.

Smaczny

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:34:05 PM

How about adding token to exchanges?  Roll Eyes
hirokazu

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:41:41 PM

anyone can give me the information about the exchange of this token?? i'm sure it can be listed on high rate exchange.
With 1,3M $ value total raised on ICO, yeah it should not hard to listed Tangerine token on high rate exchange such as liqui/bitrex/livecoin. I think Tangerine will be on HitBtc soon, see so much coin listed there after ICO.
anu
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

RepuX - Enterprise Blockchain Protocol

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:52:40 PM

They made the award distribution very fast. I would even say that even the fastest of the projects I have participated. Good for friends who receive the award. TNG, which is the abbreviation of token, does not say what is it when you see it in your wallet. I hope those who participate in bounty and ICO will get profit.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████▄    ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████████████
████████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▄████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████▄
█████████████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀    ▀███████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
RepuX▄██▄
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▀██▀
.Decentralized Data & Applications Protocol For SMEs.
▔▔▔▔  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Bitcointalk  ●  Reddit  ●  ▔▔▔▔
▄██▄
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▀██▀
Enterprise Blockchain Protocol
.GET WHITELISTED.
Token Sale starts 6th of February 2018
cryptotum88

Activity: 379

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 11:44:50 PM

And so, friends

At the moment, we have a workable version of the exchange, however, it remains enough to work out, and we did not have the opportunity to conduct a full-scale security audit to find possible security errors. In addition, we are faced with a number of difficulties that do not depend on us:

Our Romanian partner, a small data center, which was to become the main server storage, has not yet provided enough servers necessary to ensure a large flow of visitors and a serious load. We expected a full connection on September 24, however, referring to delays in deliveries and problems with Fedex delivery, the servers have not been received by us so far.
The problem is partially solved: The main data stream will be redirected to the data center in the Netherlands.

Appstore strongly does not accept our application for the protection of trading accounts (now called Tangerine Security), so we were forced to abandon it in favor of 2-factor authentication from Google, it is already connected and ready for use.

Because of China's incomprehensible future policy regarding the currency trade, the aggregator which was supposed to give us the opportunity to fully accept Alipay as a way to replenish Yuan, refused to cooperate. At the moment we are looking for a new way to work with the yuan, and until then, the pairs with the yuan will be absent at the auction.

Based on the above, tomorrow, on the 15th, it will not work out as a full-fledged launch that we planned, and which you are waiting for.
And since the exchange is democratic, we suggest that you decide how we should act, and launch the first vote for members of the community. The bounties have already fully received their tokens, and investors do not, we think this is not very fair, so this time only investors will make the choice. To vote, go to your personal account on our website https://mandarin.top/login and click on the "VOTE", so you will go to the votes screen. To participate, you must have at least 10 tokens on your account.

And the answer options are:

Launch the closed alpha test only for investors, with unrealized trades (bitcoin testnet), to detect possible bugs and holes in security, and their prompt elimination.

Run the working version of the exchange "as is", hoping that everything will be in order (unsafe option)

Modify further, run when everything is ready and 100% safe (after the audit)

Make your choice, and we will act according to your decision.

---------------------------

Also now in this thread there is our support, who can answer your questions, and keep you informed of current events. Please love and favor, his nickname john641

All bounty payments were made, if you did not receive your tokens, make sure that you received the tokens from the table, and then you can write to our support and he will solve your problem. In the twitter table, only the first 1000 participants received their awards, because the maximum number limit was exceeded.

It's always a good news to receive some news! Thx to let us now and to give us the opprtunity to vote. Sincerely I hope the vote goes to wait the final product release, and so that a date is set to know when will be released.

Why they should do that when Tangerine IS an exchange, just wait the final product then you will trade without fee (at first) all the crypto you want Wink
gold969

Activity: 1330

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:47:03 AM

how do I register on the exchange, I want to vote    https://mandarin.top/ru
I bought a few coins on the delta + my bounty, in total I have 42 coins
if anyone does not need their coins, my bet is top, sell me coins

https://etherdelta.com/#0x4205aaa09f06b343bc2cddad4ca48421198b6171-ETH
kharismac999

Activity: 656
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 04:15:46 AM

When the ico contributor get TNGs. I have participate on this Ico.  Waiting news about distribution and the exchange. Thankyou

Amel
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 04:22:54 AM

When the ico contributor get TNGs. I have participate on this Ico.  Waiting news about distribution and the exchange. Thankyou

ICO participants have not received tokens yet? I bounty participants have been getting token since 8 days ago also 3 days ago
very strange if the participants bounty in the first than the investor, you should confirm via email.
thehihoguy

Activity: 497

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 07:37:24 AM

ICO participants have not received tokens yet? I bounty participants have been getting token since 8 days ago also 3 days ago
very strange if the participants bounty in the first than the investor, you should confirm via email.

Its not strange since the idea for investors is, that we have our token on the exchange and once the exchange starts, we will have our tokens in the backend where we get a share of every crypto traded there. if you have the token off the exchange, you will receive your incentive only as eth.

Prefer good product over rushed pump trash
fajarkus12

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 11:42:54 AM

Its not strange since the idea for investors is, that we have our token on the exchange and once the exchange starts, we will have our tokens in the backend where we get a share of every crypto traded there. if you have the token off the exchange, you will receive your incentive only as eth.

Prefer good product over rushed pump trash

So this is different with others campaign that usualy will get token after ico contributors. That's why bounty campaign received their tangerine token first. But i suggest to you to confirmation to the team about this by sending message/email
Tanya12356

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:50:38 PM

I participated in the company's bounty. When can I get tokens to my wallet?
koang

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 05:41:09 AM

All Bounty participants have been paid, you may just need to add custom in your MEW wallet to see your token.
Contract address: 0x4205aaA09F06b343bc2cDDaD4cA48421198b6171
Symbol: TNG
Decimal: 18
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:45:03 AM

Next they have to release the tokens to investors according to their update. Usually investors are paid first or both at the same time. Anyway this is not important now as exchange isn't functional fully and listing at some decent exchanges is yet to come. They wrote in black and white the issues appeared which caused delay I appreciate this type of clear statement.
fajarkus12

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:36:08 AM

All Bounty participants have been paid, you may just need to add custom in your MEW wallet to see your token.
Contract address: 0x4205aaA09F06b343bc2cDDaD4cA48421198b6171
Symbol: TNG
Decimal: 18
I have received TNG coin from facebook campaign. Just try to add custom token that koang said and if still not working maybe you have to contact the team, maybe something wrong
Isaaq.Almaguer

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:09:37 AM

they're stalling, this looked suspicious from the get-go, and now after the ICO and they took everyone's money they "discover" they didn't have the security audit.
pumz

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:23:21 AM

I don't see lot of active orders on etherdelta this can be reason that investors didn't buy yet. Two possibilities are one to wait for everyone to get their tokens or listing at more exchanges in near future. Don't have other option as they explained situation in blog post.
ibasatec

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:24:52 AM

We are seeing here and now the new generation of exchanges that will change the world bitcoin
fajarkus12

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 01:57:32 PM

I don't see lot of active orders on etherdelta this can be reason that investors didn't buy yet. Two possibilities are one to wait for everyone to get their tokens or listing at more exchanges in near future. Don't have other option as they explained situation in blog post.

Maybe because issue bitcoin hard fork so all people still focus on buying bitcoin and ignore altcoin. All people hope to get instant coin that they called bitcoingold
entar pasar

Activity: 216

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 02:13:38 PM

how about the progress of this token, where is the exhange which is listing this token?? only etherdelta??

bitcointalk.org
thehihoguy

Activity: 497

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 02:15:16 PM

how about the progress of this token, where is the exhange which is listing this token?? only etherdelta??

I heard this new awesome exchange will list it soon too: mandarin.top Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: