Print  
Author Topic: -  (Read 7721 times)
gpudude (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

GPUDude

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 08:44:36 AM

Do I need to wait the 1-3 hours every time I reconnect to the pool?

What happens to my accepted shares from the first hours of mining?

No, it should save and pickup where you left off on that round. If not, you will still be paid.

some pools seem constantly DDoS'ed sucks

Pool has been up - only one DDOS occured here been running fine for 10+ hours @ 115MH/s.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TempleGuard

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 09:15:00 AM

Do I need to wait the 1-3 hours every time I reconnect to the pool?

What happens to my accepted shares from the first hours of mining?

No, it should save and pickup where you left off on that round. If not, you will still be paid.

Hmm, I've been mining with default settings during the night and I got some wtc when I synced my worldcoin client. Then I changed my settings (added +0.0000xxxx type of thing) and I have been mining for 2-3 hours since then with a few thousand accepted shares but nothing appears in my client nor on the pool's website.

Do you have to wait again after changing settings?

wtc address is: WbpUUAUTWkiKFn1MbCQ5rvxThjToYACgn8 if that makes a difference.
gpudude (OP)

GPUDude

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 09:28:03 AM

Quote from: TempleGuard
Hmm, I've been mining with default settings during the night and I got some wtc when I synced my worldcoin client. Then I changed my settings (added +0.0000xxxx type of thing) and I have been mining for 2-3 hours since then with a few thousand accepted shares but nothing appears in my client nor on the pool's website.

Is the client still synced? Did you stop and start the miner after adding the optimisation (+00...) to your address?

After 1 hour of mining you should start to receive payouts - I have noticed the payout section wallets aren't always there but still get paid.

Last payouts were two at 22 past, one at 23 past and one at 24 past so they are coming through from the sever end.

qiuness

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 09:41:19 AM

giving the pool a try... let's see Smiley
TempleGuard

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 09:45:30 AM

Is the client still synced? Did you stop and start the miner after adding the optimisation (+00...) to your address?

After 1 hour of mining you should start to receive payouts - I have noticed the payout section wallets aren't always there but still get paid.

Last payouts were two at 22 past, one at 23 past and one at 24 past so they are coming through from the sever end.

I completely stopped the miner then changed the settings and then started it again. Should I stop it again and try to keep it stopped for a little bit longer?
Wtc client is snyced and nothing shows up, including in 'unconfirmed' and my miner has been reports accepted shares (2000 and counting) every second for the last 3 hours (~2 hours and 45 minutes). I notice that my address is there on the 'graph' section of the website but according to it I've only mined around 3.20 am and have a silly hashrate.

I use cudaminer without stratum for what is worth.
gpudude (OP)

GPUDude

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 10:11:14 AM

I completely stopped the miner then changed the settings and then started it again. Should I stop it again and try to keep it stopped for a little bit longer?
Wtc client is snyced and nothing shows up, including in 'unconfirmed' and my miner has been reports accepted shares (2000 and counting) every second for the last 3 hours (~2 hours and 45 minutes). I notice that my address is there on the 'graph' section of the website but according to it I've only mined around 3.20 am and have a silly hashrate.

Strange, not sure why. Can you try another miner such as GUIMiner and use Stratum? Also need to be using -scrypt command.

I'm not sure why you are having problems, everyone else seems to be fine so the pool itself is running normal.
TempleGuard

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 11:41:24 AM

Strange, not sure why. Can you try another miner such as GUIMiner and use Stratum? Also need to be using -scrypt command.

I'm not sure why you are having problems, everyone else seems to be fine so the pool itself is running normal.

I just tried other miners but only cudaminer (which is also used by guiminer) can use my Nvidia card properly. Clearly it worked at some point because I can be seen in the graph in the middle of the night and because I have been paid 3.6 wtc in blocks of .15. You said that there were recent payments sent to my address? How come those haven't gotten through. And if I've been mining and the server has been accepting the shares then what is happening with the wtcs mined from that work?
I am going to leave it offline for a bit and check if anything arrives.

Also, I was curious if there is any way to check in the worldcoin client which pool your wtc coins in from (since they show up as type: mined)
qiuness

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 12:22:25 PM

works here with 6400KH
WeissJT

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 01:47:09 PM
Last edit: May 18, 2013, 02:33:38 PM by WeissJT

Working great the last 10 hours since I joined. Thanks!
One question, I can't find if there is a way to see invidual stats per adress in the p2pool api. Like hashrate or shares.
You have any idea about this?

edit: mmm, not getting payments in the last two hours. But was working perfect before that.
CGMiner showing shares accepted and the WDC client open with multiples connections.
There is some problem in the server?
WXP5TEaUH5WKSxVzPB8M6VU8LbRgZRJf67 is my adress.
gpudude (OP)

GPUDude

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 04:51:44 PM

I just tried other miners but only cudaminer (which is also used by guiminer) can use my Nvidia card properly. Clearly it worked at some point because I can be seen in the graph in the middle of the night and because I have been paid 3.6 wtc in blocks of .15. You said that there were recent payments sent to my address? How come those haven't gotten through. And if I've been mining and the server has been accepting the shares then what is happening with the wtcs mined from that work?
I am going to leave it offline for a bit and check if anything arrives.

Also, I was curious if there is any way to check in the worldcoin client which pool your wtc coins in from (since they show up as type: mined)

The payouts I quoted were times of payouts at that time for everyone, not specific to your address.

I'm not sure why it isn't working for you, even now the payouts have been constant as always, paying out every 1-8 minutes (sometimes twice a minute). Sorry I can't be of further help.

Working great the last 10 hours since I joined. Thanks!
One question, I can't find if there is a way to see invidual stats per adress in the p2pool api. Like hashrate or shares.
You have any idea about this?

edit: mmm, not getting payments in the last two hours. But was working perfect before that.
CGMiner showing shares accepted and the WDC client open with multiples connections.
There is some problem in the server?
WXP5TEaUH5WKSxVzPB8M6VU8LbRgZRJf67 is my adress.

Hi

I setup this pool very basic so not much detail can be looked at. Payments have been going out constantly - I just checked... Every 1-8 minutes non stop.  No problem with the server.  Also, re checking on your address it doesn't always appear so its hard to check (but you still get paid).  As I said the pool is very basic as are most p2pool, lucky enough this template makes it appear a little nicer.

WeissJT

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 05:12:37 PM

Thanks, after a while all the payments came suddenly at the same time. At batches.
gpudude (OP)

GPUDude

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 05:20:20 PM

Thanks, after a while all the payments came suddenly at the same time. At batches.

Good news:)

I appreciate you guys letting me know about payout problems that you are having, as it lets me check the server to ensure everything is running smoothly.

Thanks.
gpudude (OP)

GPUDude

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 07:39:39 PM

Okay people, wondering if we can set a record.

So far the max hash rate for the pool has been 150MH/s.

The question is, can we set a new record tonight? Lets see what we can do!

dreamhouse

Activity: 1073
Merit: 666

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 08:15:45 PM

We should, lol Grin
gpudude (OP)

GPUDude

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 09:39:55 PM

Up.
DMaster2008

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 09:58:34 PM

To get paid, you have to send a share which is more difficult than (Share difficulty) * 65536 (and this share should be accepted).
You can see "Share difficulty" value on http://212.48.67.50:8336/static/ , now it is 0.395 (it depends on the p2pool's hashrate and constantly recalculated).
So the share should be more difficult than 0.395 * 65536 = 25887 (like "Diff 25.9K/..." in cgminer; the first part of such "difficulty" is always more than the second one, which is managed by "+0.0000xxxx").
Note: If the first part of your share difficulty is more than the network difficulty, you will find a block.
daHavok

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 11:47:08 PM

I sometimes have difficulties in getting paid, as in:
- mine 1-2-3 hours, and get no rewards
- mine constantly with cpu (30kh) and get no rewards

Now for example, i'm mining for 60minutes, got 541 accepted and no payments.
DMaster2008

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 12:10:11 AM

I sometimes have difficulties in getting paid
Have you read my message above?
daHavok

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 12:14:34 AM

I sometimes have difficulties in getting paid
Have you read my message above?
Yes.
I just restarted cgminer; it reports Diff:183K.

What do 'first part' and 'second part' stand for in your post?

L.E.: Maybe I will use another pool this night, till i get the problem fixed, I got no payments, not even 700-800 accepted and 90 minutes.
DMaster2008

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 12:21:47 AM

What do 'first part' and 'second part' stand for in your post?
You can see such lines in your cgminer console:

"Accepted <hash> Diff <first_part>/<second_part> GPU <gpu_number> pool <pool_number>"
or
"Rejected <hash> Diff <first_part>/<second_part> GPU <gpu_number> pool <pool_number>"

"Diff:183K" is the network difficulty.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: