Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:08:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: OmiseGO Airdrop?  (Read 15224 times)
JesusCryptos

Activity: 714
Merit: 117

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 11:11:48 PM

It looks like the airdrop will be such a little quantity of OMG that it is cheaper in terms of time/efforts to just buy some in an Exchange Smiley)

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
denbrown

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 05:24:16 AM

Are you sure that AirDrop wasn't started yet?
They are already on the market from Jul https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/omisego/
SilArt

Activity: 170
Merit: 100

Semux!

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 06:57:23 PM

I saw a tweet from OmiseGo and it looks like the snapshot was already taken :O Like before 400k block. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Maybe it was this tweet: https://twitter.com/CryptoAirdrops/status/895769500611751938. They retweeted a video in which they say that the snapshot already happened. But OMG does not react to public questions regarding details for the airdrop. I have asked Bittre if they participate in the airdrop by crediting OMG to their users. But no reaction so far. I will let you know.

It was a smart move to be honest. So users won't cause chaos in ETH network by moving all the ETH from exchanges to their own wallets  Wink

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
BenjaminPeacock

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 09:22:41 PM

It looks like the airdrop will be such a little quantity of OMG that it is cheaper in terms of time/efforts to just buy some in an Exchange Smiley)
I always wonder about this with airdrop and faucets, is it just easier and cheaper to go out and buy it?
blockchainmarketus

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 02:24:23 AM

I always wonder about this with airdrop and faucets, is it just easier and cheaper to go out and buy it?
no token coming to my wallet, it's not airdrop. it may be faucet with little cash.
Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 06:24:10 AM

I have my OMG coin in an exchange wallet,,,,,  will i also get the  airdrop

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
redhorse

Activity: 254

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 06:59:41 AM

There is a new blog post up: https://www.omise.co/omisego-airdrop-update-2
It will start on Sept, 4th.

Anyone knows how to take part in the Airdrop? Do we need to signup and then provide an ETH address? If yes, must we sign up right now or at/after the start on Sept 4th?
the_hodler

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 07:25:24 AM

Anyone knows how to take part in the Airdrop? Do we need to signup and then provide an ETH address? If yes, must we sign up right now or at/after the start on Sept 4th?

I expect the tokens to show up in your ethereum wallet. Didn't see a process to claim the coins

redhorse

Activity: 254

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 10:44:48 AM

I expect the tokens to show up in your ethereum wallet. Didn't see a process to claim the coins

That means everyone with an Ethereum address would get these - even if they don't want them or even know about it??
Soots

Activity: 1050
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 10:47:23 AM

wow this is nice i have some plenty eth my wallet i hope i can gets some of this i realy love cryptocurrency life changing i hope any can get too. good luck to all and godbless
gal_v

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 03:46:07 PM

If my ETH balance in ledger nano s wallet.
Should i transfer my balance to Myetherwallet
to practice in this airdrop?
How much omisego do we get for 1 ETH?
melter

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 03:52:08 PM

have many my friend get this airdrop.. how do I miss it Smiley))

simster

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 01:26:58 AM

If this is a Scam, why the topic is still open?
The airdrop itself is not a scam - it is a legitimate airdrop that the Omsie Go company will be doing at some point. The scam is the website linked above - that was created as a way to get peoples private keys from their ETH wallets to steal their coins. Although I do not think we have confirmation yet that the airdrop snapshot has already taken place or if it has not. I am unable to find good details on this anywhere.

Thank you for clarifying this.

The airdrop will take place from Monday, 4 September, and is expected to take about a week to finish.
Snapshot was taken from Block 3988888.

You can read it here.
Emworks

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 01:50:22 AM

Wow..this is really interestesting.correct me if im wrong..it says you will recieve a free token without doing anything? All we need is to have a  0.1 eth balance on our wallet and thats it?
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 02:58:06 AM

OP please update this thread if you already know the exact date of this airdrop or anyone here knows I hope I will not missed this one as omisgo has a huge future recent news that Omisego collaborated with Central Bank of Thailand together with V Buterin and discussed related to the future of Thai economy.

Antivoid

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 03:34:28 AM

i visit the offical website, its true, but its not really useful to the one who only have a little eth, the amount of airdrop is very small, and most of them will be taken by whales and the exchanges
bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 04:50:01 AM

excited for this

OMG is looking great so far
Nothing should be expected from few pennies airdrop.
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 06:42:31 AM

How much omisego do we get for 1 ETH?

Not a huge amount.
If airdrop is 5%, then using approximate figures... OMG cap is $800m, so 5% is $40m. ETH cap is $30b. So ETH cap is about 1000x OMG total airdrop value. So for every $1000 of ETH you hold, you'd get $1 of OMG.
It's nice, but not worth getting excited about.
JesusCryptos

Activity: 714
Merit: 117

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 12:09:27 AM

Except for ETH whales I guess everybody will just receive OMG dust... If you are lucky you will be able to buy yourself a candy with that

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
suppersz

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

There is a day to be born, and another to die

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 12:29:48 AM

I got all excited until I saw it is a previous block height from before august 9th, so basically I have no chance Sad

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: