Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:42:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty campaign - Lately waste of time and energy  (Read 1544 times)
dbc23

Activity: 1036
Merit: 311

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 05:19:42 PM

Absolutely agree.  I've had negative to mediocre experiences with EVERY bounty campaign I've tried to work on, with the mild exception of my current sig, although the Zen campaign is from a semi-established project AND the rewards are relatively small.  

Granted this is the first sig I've had for a project is followed beforehand and actually have good expectations for it.

I think the key point that bounties be paid proactively (weekly, monthly, etc...) Instead of a one time like sun in the"future" AND that they be paid via an existing currency (BTC/ETH being the obvious choices) would likely all but eliminate the scamming/lack of follow through many projects have been plagued with.

Most of the ICO bounties that are failing I see as a side effect of what are actually very shallow and destined to fail projects that are just leeching money from the community for projects they KNOW they can't or won't deliver.
pushups44

Activity: 854
Merit: 281

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 05:42:15 PM

I'd recommend researching the organization you are thinking about promoting before promoting them. Always make sure the campaign you are promoting meets your own standards. I joined my first bounty program after researching the founders and I saw good things. Of course, if there is a questionable person managing the campaign, then it might not matter how solid the organization is.

I agree though that tokens should be set aside beforehand for bounties to make sure people are properly paid.
iLatios

Activity: 327
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 06:49:28 PM

What shall we take into account while choosing ICO? Because a number of us make money investing ICO or taking part in bounty campaign. In any case you may lose your money. But you can choose what to spend: your time or money?
So, how to find out reliable ICO? I know that some people look at team members. If they are known and popular, they invest. But those who are newbie in cryptocurrency can't identify them.

█        ★★★★★ TrustedCars Flex ★★★★★      
     │ ★★★★★ Changing Car Ownership Forever ★★★★★ │     
█  Website Token Sale up to 25% Bonus ANN Thread Telegram │ 
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 07:30:52 PM

Too many bounties being held nowadays and most of them will be worthless. Paying a half in btc and the other half in token will be good from participants point of view. So, if the project failed, participant still have something from their 'hard work'. And if the project gain a massive success, participants have a chance to be millionaire.  Grin

QlooQl

Activity: 322
Merit: 122

Hello World!

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 08:33:30 PM

So get out of the bounty game and get a job.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
justmaketoken

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 12:13:02 AM

We are launching an ICO at www.justmake.org and are planning our bounty program as we speak. Please send us an email at support@justmake.org and we will invite you to our slack channel, telegram, or you can call me directly for a bounty discussion in order to deal with the frustrations of everyone. We want to launch the best bounty program and I will give you my direct contact so everyone can verify all information being presented. We are trying to set ourselves apart and build something lasting to increase the longterm use and viability of the Justmake ERC20 Token. Thanks for taking the time!
Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 12:42:10 AM

If you think they are a waste of time and energy - then quit.

Some people make lots of money participating in bounty campaigns.

Just look at MobileGO for example, lots of users made huge bank.

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
jwkman

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 12:52:05 AM

There is multiple ICO's popping up daily so you really need to do your research and pick and choose. Not blindly do any that offer bounties.
koang

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2017, 02:05:24 AM

Participate in Bounty campaigns like gambling. It depends on how smart you analyze a project, although the end result remains unpredictable. But, by participating in the Bounty campaign we open up the chance to win.

So.. the smarter you are in analyzing a project. The greater your chances of winning.
It goes back to of their respective assessment. Whether participating in Bounty is worth it or not.
QlooQl

Activity: 322
Merit: 122

Hello World!

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 03:16:47 PM

Well we seem to be in a world of scams. It's amazing that you can create what is clearly and obviously a pyramid scheme, sell it to idiots as a new altcoin and get away scott free. I think this will go on for a very long time since most police have no clue how cryptocurrency works. 

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
DylanJones

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Refereum.com

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 04:06:28 PM

I participated in Indorse now. They are very well organized.
Any ground floor thoughts on what made them so organized? The web portal and constant communication seem vital these days.
Hamphser

Activity: 2492
Merit: 327

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 04:12:32 PM

Participate in Bounty campaigns like gambling. It depends on how smart you analyze a project, although the end result remains unpredictable. But, by participating in the Bounty campaign we open up the chance to win.

So.. the smarter you are in analyzing a project. The greater your chances of winning.
It goes back to of their respective assessment. Whether participating in Bounty is worth it or not.
This is what im doing now which i do really learned up on the past when i did experience on have been paid out on small amounts on promoting them for almost 2 months which do really suck. Yes its like gambling if you dont know how to spot or see a potential ICO/ project because there already lots of projects in the market as of now and sees almost everyday they do launched which really makes the choosing would really be hard.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
paul gatt

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 04:19:20 PM

Lately, the vast majority of the ICO bounty campaign sucks and not worth your time to promote them.

What I found are the following from my own experience:

• Poor managed campaign without transparent communication and delay.
  • Many will not even reach the minimum payout, and you will receive nothing for your effort.
  • They accept too many people and when they count the stakes, you receive a little reward not worth the time.
  • Too many bugs and slow access to bounty websites.

Some solutions should standardize the process of marketing the ICO.

• Pay bounty participants in ETH or BTC even if the project fails with money protected before the bounty.
  • All bounty campaign should migrate to web based solutions to simplify the stakes distribution.
  • Limit the people on each campaign to give a good value of your time and energy.

My advice: Think twice before promoting an ICO, we are human and your valuable time should be spent on something worth it for the effort.

I think this is not a solution, you are just showing selfishness, and I see a helplessness here, the helplessness of a guy who did not choose the money campaign. Good reward to join. You are trying to ignore your failure, before joining any bonus campaign, you need to be a smart person. You are just angry at your stupidity.
Cauchy

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 06:20:39 AM

Good Points!
dustboy

Activity: 1022
Merit: 517

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 07:19:31 AM

Lately, the vast majority of the ICO bounty campaign sucks and not worth your time to promote them.

• Many will not even reach the minimum payout, and you will receive nothing for your effort.
  • They accept too many people and when they count the stakes, you receive a little reward not worth the time.

• Pay bounty participants in ETH or BTC even if the project fails with money protected before the bounty.
  • All bounty campaign should migrate to web based solutions to simplify the stakes distribution.
  • Limit the people on each campaign to give a good value of your time and energy.

My advice: Think twice before promoting an ICO, we are human and your valuable time should be spent on something worth it for the effort.

I think this is not a solution, you are just showing selfishness, and I see a helplessness here, the helplessness of a guy who did not choose the money campaign. Good reward to join. You are trying to ignore your failure, before joining any bonus campaign, you need to be a smart person. You are just angry at your stupidity.

I think he is just butthurt because maybe he joined some failed ICO bounties where the result was not as what he expected. Joining in ICO promotion bounties is like a sports betting imo where we should do some research, analysis, etc to predict whether the ICO will success or not.
Rabi3

Activity: 1204
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 07:56:49 PM

Unfortunately, that's so true I find your solutions fair in our right but difficult for the ICO bounty campaign ، I hope that they will found a fair solutions for both parties

nelmari

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 06:22:53 AM

I agree with the OP here but it still depends on the campaign manager handling the campaign too most particularly the number of participants should be limited. Hopefully they would work out on a fair and equal solution so the campaign will be promoted and treated as a real job for some and maybe, just maybe spamming would be minimized as well.
Cootie

Activity: 292
Merit: 102

Bounty Detective

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 01:04:10 AM

Thanks for advice and citations. I will use it as reference so that i can find a better campaign in the future. But for now, i will stick with my current campaign and do my best to make it successful so that i can receive the appriopiate amount for my work in promoting them. If this campaign become what you've stated above, then i will just try my luck to find a better campaign, by using your ideas as references

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel
hdasd

Activity: 216
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 02:18:29 AM

yeah,I join the central bounty plan,but you can see their Ann thread is closed,and I don't know what should I do!
MRlong

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 05:54:16 AM

If you think they are a waste of time and energy - then quit.

Some people make lots of money participating in bounty campaigns.

Just look at MobileGO for example, lots of users made huge bank.
Not need ICO large as MobileGo, let's see Bitquence in last week, I'm a member from this bounty signature campaign, and the reward for me if I still keep my coin is 0.5 BTC for 3 weeks joined + 2 weeks wait payment + 1 weeks wait the price of this token pump to highest price Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: