Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 07:44:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: delete [RESOLVED]  (Read 4538 times)
Maximb

Activity: 164
Merit: 101

Enjin Coin - Smart Cryptocurrency for Gaming.

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2017, 06:36:11 AM
Last edit: August 10, 2017, 06:51:25 AM by Maximb

Here was my previous quoted reply to CryptoDevil about Lilia, Chris and Brad. I also offered Cryptodevil an invite to a call with the team on voice or video multiple times and he ignored me regarding that. CryptoDevil, If you are genuine about this, then I'm more than happy to arrange a call with the team and yourself. Let me know a good time and what timezone you are in and I'll arrange it. We can also discuss the new changes we're making regarding % of tokens dedicated to the crowd sale as you had some relevant suggestions on that topic.

Hi cryptodevil,

Lilia, Chris and Brad are incredibly instrumental to Enjin and we’ve been working together for many years.

Please view their Enjin profiles and post history as follows:

Chris Hirasawa https://www.enjin.com/profile/chris/posts
Brad Bayliss https://www.enjin.com/profile/brad/posts
Lilia Pritchard https://www.enjin.com/profile/lilia/posts

As you can see, they have thousands of forum posts dedicated to helping our users and clients. We generally use emails to communicate with game developers and partners, so real names are generally not used in public social media.

If you have ever written in to http://enjin.com/support/form over the last 7 years, you would most certainly have received a response from Chris or Brad, or Lilia. Enjin receives 100s of requests on a daily basis, from both our own customers, to larger well known entities, such as Revelations Online (we just completed a quick cross promotion with them recently). https://twitter.com/RevOnlineGame/status/870671371780722689

We have in the past, worked with entities such as Square Enix, PC Gamer, NCSOFT, Zam as well as other huge gaming personalities.

CEO - Enjin Coin - Smart Cryptocurrency for Gaming
nemgun

Activity: 882
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2017, 08:43:09 AM

Maxime, you would have left Witek talking, he is better then you when it comes to avoid questions, while you, in two posts you proved the project is a scam.
I will quote all your messages and show you that each one is close to a scam definition.

Chris Hirasawa https://www.enjin.com/profile/chris/posts
Brad Bayliss https://www.enjin.com/profile/brad/posts
Lilia Pritchard https://www.enjin.com/profile/lilia/posts

As you can see, they have thousands of forum posts dedicated to helping our users and clients. We generally use emails to communicate with game developers and partners, so real names are generally not used in public social media.

That means the pictures you brough doesn't belongs to them, nor even the names.

Chris goes from a support to QA/community manager, you should have put Lilia at this position as she is the support manager.

This one is most coherent profile, yet he doesn't have a picture, i love the simpsons too, but even his name doesn't exist.

Lilia goes from Support manager to Marketing/operations, you are right, womens are better in marketing, that's right (conceived idea), sadly she doesn't exists in the social medias.

As you said, they are pseudonames and fake pictures that you puted here (check the quote) as their real names are generally not used in public social medias.

1st Scam, stealing pictures from people who are real, identity theft.

7 years of support, they are just profiles. Usually the supports never stay for too long there, they use to be changed really often, which lets me thinking they are just profiles created by Enjin to assume a task, but as you puted them in crowdsale, it is a double scam as they are robots profiles.

I also offered Cryptodevil an invite to a call with the team on voice or video multiple times and he ignored me regarding that.

There is more simple, you could ask Lilia, Brad, Chris to say "Hello world" in a video and publish it.

CryptoDevil, If you are genuine about this, then I'm more than happy to arrange a call with the team and yourself.

Stop acting like Golum, asking for a private conference call. Even your supporters are asking for a public video and you are still asking for something private.

Another note. I'm going to take on-board your criticism regarding the 66% offered to the crowd sale. We've discussed this with our team and advisors over the last few weeks and decided to change the crowdsale percentage to 80%. More details will be posted shortly regarding that.
We can also discuss the new changes we're making regarding % of tokens dedicated to the crowd sale as you had some relevant suggestions on that topic.

What is that delirium, you go from 66% to 80% so easily, who is this crypto adviser ? You will loose credibility, and thanks cryptodevil for pointing to that.

Conclusion triple scam, just for these histories of %, you want to play with people's money.
You are worst than joffrey in game of thrones, you send Witek to reply, and then you post non sence behinde him to show your authority with what you posted, you confirmed the shady behaviour of Enjin.

Neg bomb is coming.
Jacob70

Activity: 338

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2017, 08:56:47 AM

Lilia asked me to upload this image since someone here is assuming she is not real. She finds it humorous that you would assume a company as big as Enjin would not have any staff to market and support the millions of users on its platform.

nemgun

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2017, 09:27:57 AM

Good job, just two profiles to prove and answer the rest of the questions, like the 14% who are realocated so quickly and the impact of that decision regarding the long term goals you had about the distribution, and if it affects the original vision or not.
cryptodevil (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1252

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 12:42:01 PM

Ok, let's review your responses after having taken the unwise decision to try and shut down the conversation and go on a post deleting spree after you were advised not to. I trust you now realise how dumb that was for a group of people who are shaking the collection tin in the hope of convincing people to send you in excess of twelve million dollars.

First, stop making reply posts whereby you falsely claim to have already sufficiently answered a question or accuse me of having asserted things I did not assert.

We made all the above clear in the thread, but you kept insisting that we have no real traffic, that our staff are not real (we even invited you to meet us in person or on video chat), even after we clearly and repeatedly explained and provided answers.

1. Please show where I insisted you did not have any real traffic. Of course, I don't expect you to do that because you already know I did not at any point say that. What I did do, and what you persistently avoided answering to, was to highlight the fact that your own stats show a dramatic decline of 75% of users in the last three years. So stop dishonestly misrepresenting what I said.

2. You did not clearly and repeatedly explain anything concerning your staff beyond your insistent mantra that these three people I highlighted were 'totally real because. . .forum accounts'. I also pointed out to you that posting a picture of [e.g. insert one of your girlfriends here] and claiming her to be 'Lilia Pritchard - long time employee', is not exactly difficult to do, especially with twelve millions dollars+ at stake. So, no, it is not unreasonable for you to be asked to provide for evidence beyond that which is easily manipulated by you.

Lilia asked me to upload this image since someone here is assuming she is not real. She finds it humorous that you would assume a company as big as Enjin would not have any staff to market and support the millions of users on its platform.

At no point have I said you did not have any staff and your attempts to ridicule valid questions concerning why the people you name have no web presence outside of your own forums are, again, a dishonest attempt to blithely dismiss the seriousness of the situation.

Before I reply to the reasoning you give for the 75% decline in users, I would like to better understand this issue concerning the fact that the actual names 'Lilia Pritchard' and 'Chris Hirasawa' provide for next-to-no google hits. In that I have already explained that the existence of various long-standing forum accounts within your platform is not evidence of who may be using them, it is essential for there to be a sufficiently removed, as in not from a part of the internet you can manipulate, source of data which can serve to show that 'Lilia Pritchard' and 'Chris Hirasawa' are real people.

So, with that in mind, I would ask you to submit links which show 'Lilia' and 'Chris' as real people from websites that are not related to you. Don't keep insisting they do not have any social media accounts, that is a risible claim to make for obvious reasons. If they are concerned about their privacy you can send me these links by dm and I will verify them privately.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
giveen

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 01:36:20 PM

Let's agree to the fact that all the scam accusations against you are fake and crypto devil is simply posting shit then why in earth do you delete his posts on your moderated thread. I get it you are running a ico and it might have a bad reputation for your company but don't you think if you prove him wrong people will trust you more. Deleting posts will just make matters worse.
And how about you and you team uploads a video on YouTube for everyone to notice instead of a private chat.

A few of our team have access to our main account, and they deleted duplicate posts. I've informed everyone that we should not delete further posts unless they are duplicates or completely offtopic.

Our original thread in mid July was un-moderated but in a few pages it got completely derailed by trolling. We were forced to make a moderated thread as we wanted to focus on actual discussion about Enjin Coin instead of personal attacks, scam accusations and FUD. You can see why we decided to re-do the thread as moderated but we'll tread lightly and steer all of this into a positive discussion.

I have addressed every concern Cryptodevil noted above.
I totally get your point there are lot of trolls in most ann thread but this was no joke what you could have done is solved the issue first and then delete. I had seen crypto devil post on the signature campaign but now it isn't there and for me if i was going to invest in your ico i would surely backout i mean who knows how many accusations have to deleted in the past.

~snip~
It's better if you stay out of this your posting some messages we need real images of the people and some slack proof which is confirmed by someone who is supporting a potential scam won't help in any way. You will obviously have a bias opinion towards the company.
Maximb

Activity: 164

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2017, 02:11:58 PM
Last edit: August 10, 2017, 02:50:13 PM by Maximb

So, with that in mind, I would ask you to submit links which show 'Lilia' and 'Chris' as real people from websites that are not related to you. Don't keep insisting they do not have any social media accounts, that is a risible claim to make for obvious reasons. If they are concerned about their privacy you can send me these links by dm and I will verify them privately.

Lilia and Chris don’t use their full names on social media or any external website that I know of. If they are on social media, their accounts are private and I respect their choice for setting them that way. I’ve already made that clear before.

There is a point where you need to accept Enjin has multiple staff and Chris and Lilia are part of the team. For us to invent false identities and names for Lilia and Chris, gives us no benefit whatsoever.

They cannot go back in time and create public social media accounts for you.

They are both in our slack channel, you can converse with them anytime, or give them a call. Why would we make up the names of our staff, that also relate directly to years of post history on our network.

We didn’t create Enjin in 2009 thinking we would create Enjin Coin and therefore needed an elaborate scheme to build a marketing and support personas. This is laughable and clutching at straws now.

Their forum profiles on Enjin interacting over the last 8 years with thousands of other profiles online is not something we have cultivated for any reason but to support our customers.

Who do you think manages our Enjin Social Media accounts? https://www.twitter.com/enjincs and https://www.facebook.com/enjinsocial

Who answers support threads on our forums https://www.enjin.com/forums ?

Who handles our Zendesk support tickets https://www.enjin.com/support ?

Who is providing support at https://enjincoin.slack.com ?

Who partners with major gaming publishers and executes marketing campaigns? such as: https://twitter.com/RevOnlineGame/status/870671371780722689 ?

Who writes our blog posts? https://www.enjin.com/blog?page=3

Who writes our support articles and guides? https://support.enjin.com/hc/en-us

Who supports all these communities? https://www.enjin.com/communities

Who directs the content and marketing on Enjin? https://www.enjin.com

Let me know if there anything else I can do.

CEO - Enjin Coin - Smart Cryptocurrency for Gaming
cryptodevil (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1252

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 03:13:54 PM

Lilia and Chris don’t use their full names on social media or any external website that I know of.

That is my point. Those names don't ping anywhere, and I mean even the usual white-pages, academic, professional or even government databases. That is unheard of.

For us to invent false identities and names for Lilia and Chris, gives us no benefit whatsoever...We didn’t create Enjin in 2009 thinking we would create Enjin Coin and therefore needed an elaborate scheme to build a marketing and support personas. This is laughable and clutching at straws now.

Are you intentionally being obtuse or do you simply not understand the fact that yes, there are obvious reasons why you would invent 'Lilia' and 'Chris' as customer service accounts and it isn't for nefarious purposes, either. If you're having to provide contact points for your users, you want to be able to maintain a common front-office image and constantly having to change these as staff come and go over the years means that it makes perfect sense to 'standardise' these forum accounts into sock-puppets which can be utilised by whomever you do have working at that time to answer the support desk.

So, for all your "who answers...who writes...who supports..." snideness, the situation is still the same as it was from the beginning, namely, two forum accounts which exist as names only on your platform and are identified only through your say-so.

Look, the only other way for this to be properly settled then is for you to provide a copy of audited accounts which will serve to show the true status of your company's finances and confirm the number of registered employees you have.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
NewProject

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 06:12:29 PM

Lilia and Chris don’t use their full names on social media or any external website that I know of.

That is my point. Those names don't ping anywhere, and I mean even the usual white-pages, academic, professional or even government databases. That is unheard of.

For us to invent false identities and names for Lilia and Chris, gives us no benefit whatsoever...We didn’t create Enjin in 2009 thinking we would create Enjin Coin and therefore needed an elaborate scheme to build a marketing and support personas. This is laughable and clutching at straws now.

Are you intentionally being obtuse or do you simply not understand the fact that yes, there are obvious reasons why you would invent 'Lilia' and 'Chris' as customer service accounts and it isn't for nefarious purposes, either. If you're having to provide contact points for your users, you want to be able to maintain a common front-office image and constantly having to change these as staff come and go over the years means that it makes perfect sense to 'standardise' these forum accounts into sock-puppets which can be utilised by whomever you do have working at that time to answer the support desk.

So, for all your "who answers...who writes...who supports..." snideness, the situation is still the same as it was from the beginning, namely, two forum accounts which exist as names only on your platform and are identified only through your say-so.

Look, the only other way for this to be properly settled then is for you to provide a copy of audited accounts which will serve to show the true status of your company's finances and confirm the number of registered employees you have.

I'm sorry to say Cryptodevil, you are being unreasonable, and from what I have seen from your previous accusations about Enjin (which the team extensively replied to) you are, for some reasons, being weirdly stubborn about it. Why don't you tell us your name and surname and show us your own online personal profiles with your own real picture? Do that show us who you are first, give us the good example.
I know you may say, I'm not asking people for 12 millions am I? How do we know? Nobody knows who you are, you may have other accounts on here (most probably) and you may be involved in another project trying to raise millions. Show us your linkedin, I'm very curious and I won't take scam accusations from someone who doesn't at least show who they really are. LOL

I don't think you have the right to force people who don't want to have public profiles (for privacy reasons or for whatever other reasons). And personally I looked into Enjin and seems to have more than it takes to raise funds, more than many other projects who have nothing to back their claims. For fuck sake they have been around for 9 years and one of the top companies in their business. Just that makes them a non scam 100%.

This is clearly an unreasonable attempt to discredit the project (pushed by someone with an agenda) and by that I mean someone (competitor) is pushing Cryptodevil to keep asking for stupid proofs someone actually exist.
You are only making yourself look silly Cryptodevil, as far as a scam buster you claim you are... This time you failed to prove the project is a scam. How much are you getting paid for this? Tell us the truth.
I mean everyone can see you are being unreasonable, no one needs to see anyone's online profiles, this is the silliest claim I have heard and shows there is more than what Cryptodevil claims to be. The one being obtuse is you, not the Enjin team.

Unfortunately it's hard for you to step back and say: ok guys, you answered my queries, because you made so much noise so far and cannot just accept the fact there is nothing wrong with the Enjin team. It will make you look silly wouldn't it? Have you ever retracted scam accusations in the past? That will be very telling.

How do we know because of your forum history (and previous claims of scam busting) you are not sponsored by competitor projects? Or even NEMGUN who seems to spend his life trying to advise Enjin.
You even threatened to neg rate every participant of the Enjin signature campaign, ruining people's accounts and their chance to join any other signature campaign, without any proof the project is a scam.
Now that is pretty bad coming from someone who claims to do things for the benefit of the community. You would actually ruin community members reputation even without confirmed proof of scam from Enjin's side.

As per NEMGUN, dude the team doesn't need your advise, you got to accept the fact that you have been rude to them and your suggestions to try and get them on NVO (yes your own project that raised millions) or other crap blockchains that nobody uses for tokens were very poor. Why does the team have to reinvent the wheel with their own blockchain or even choose anything else than Ethereum which is become almost the standard for creating tokens. Enjin made the right choice in my opinion and what I see coming from you is a whole load of biased nonsense. You made your point several times, you ruined their first, original, uncensored thread with your comments, they had to setup a moderated one so they could try and keep the conversation about Enjin, not about what NEMGUN thinks Enjin should do.

Again you are not doing any good to your own project (NVO) by posting nonsense as you do and attacking other projects. Hopefully the team will realize soon because you definitely are giving NVO bad advertisement.
I also wonder if the NVO team is aware one of their team members is hassling a project who refused to join their platform. Should we go and start making some noise on their NVO thread? See what their community thinks?
A project that is struggling to get any partnerships, a project that couldn’t even setup their own blockchain but used the SAFE network, which nobody uses. I see where you are coming from, having a project like Enjin onboard makes perfect sense. I bet the community sees it too. You come across as butthurt in this situation.

Finally, why did Lauda get involved?
Lauda did the escrow for the NVO token sale (with the financial benefits that entails, he must have made a smashing at 0.2% fee).
Also NVO did a signature campaign with ACE for a month, Lauda is the manager of the ACE group. (Another financial relation).
NEMGUN asked him for a favour (seen there was a previous business/financial relation) to setup a new (Uncensored) thread.
But why ask Lauda? I believe you didn't even realize that he is not a moderator of this forum any longer. But you may have been of the impression he was and that the new thread would have had a greater effect if he had opened it. Why didn't you open the uncensored thread yourself? Well, you wanted it to make an impact... Because by yourself you got no chance of convincing anyone.

I read your comments NEMGUN, they make no business sense. What you need to do now is step back realize that Enjin won't take any advise from you. You do sound silly and butthurt to the rest of us.
The community also doesn't give a sausage about what you have to recommend. (…you are fucking with the Algerian government…) LOL I stop at that and let the community make their own mind up on what type of character you are.

TO SUM IT UP:

Cryptodevil: he can't find anything which makes this project a scam so he is hanging on needing to see proof Lilia Pritchard and others are real people. If they send a video will that satisfy you?
NEMGUN: butthurt because the team blocked him and didn't want to get involved with him nor NVO nor any of his bad suggestions.
Lauda: close relationship with NEMGUN so he got involved because he was asked, or paid. He is a very controversial character, just look at his trust ratings.

The 3 above all have negative trust ratings, read them up to make your own judgement to see who is preaching.

You guys also neg rated all of the Enjin team members, the 3 of you, that sounds like a very coordinated operation. Who are the scammers here?

WHAT SHOULD HAPPEN NEXT:

• Enjin sends a satisfying proof that Lilia and others are real. I personally think it's not needed but hey they won't stop hassling, that's the only thing they got against this project and it's silly.
  • If all good this thread title gets changed to something more in tone with the issues at hand and locked unless anyone has anymore doubts.
  • Neg ratings get removed after everyone is happy proofs are sufficient.
  • Cryptodevil finds another project to hassle that is actually a scam.
  • NEMGUN goes back to be an NVO team member and stops giving ill advice to projects that don't want his "expertise."
  • Lauda locks the uncensored thread which has no reason to exist but for NEMGUN to troll Enjin.

Peace up people, this space is very toxic and Bitcointalk is one of the most toxic forums in the space, especially with individuals such as NEMGUN who would pay people (apparently he is loaded from the NVO sale) to pursue his accusation and will drag others in such as Lauda and possibly Cryptodevil himself.

Show this community you are actually reasonable and are actually doing this for the community not for personal gain, discredit a project with baseless accusations (because you got no proof so far), and use your own forum status/rank to convince people otherwise.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2017, 06:17:59 PM

I'm sorry to say Cryptodevil..
Sounds like a non-apology apology.

Lauda is probably involved in the majority of the cases in this section in the past year. Lauda gets involved in pretty much anything that is warranted/interesting and sent to it via PM.1

Peace up people, this space is very toxic and Bitcointalk is one of the most toxic forums in the space, especially with individuals such as NEMGUN who would pay people (apparently he is loaded from the NVO sale) to pursue his accusation and will drag others in such as Lauda and possibly Cryptodevil himself.
Are you trying to publicly claim that Cryptodevil and/or I were paid? Do you have any proof for this accusation?

The rest of your post is basically just ad hominem (mostly with fake or irrelevant information) against 3 individuals. Let's take a look at your back-yard then. Roll Eyes All your posts are useless spam, up until the one where you strongly endorse Enjin which leads me to speculate whether:
1) You're a paid shill.
2) You're involved in this yourself.  
Then again, you seem to "know a lot", thus you are either a senior forum member or definitely closely involved with Enjin.

[1] - I am not compromised, it just sounded better to use third-person in this context.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
NewProject

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 06:23:21 PM

I'm sorry to say Cryptodevil..
Sounds like a non-apology apology.

Lauda is probably involved in the majority of the cases in this section in the past year. Lauda gets involved in pretty much anything that is warranted/interesting and sent to it via PM.

The rest of your post is basically just ad hominem (mostly with fake or irrelevant information) against 3 individuals. Let's take a look at your back-yard then. Roll Eyes All your posts are useless spam up until you strongly endorse Enjin which leads me to speculate whether:
1) You're a paid shill.
2) You're involved in this yourself. 
Then again, you seem to "know a lot", thus you are either a senior forum member or definitely closely involved with Enjin.

I said what I had to say, I did my research, everything is on the forum and your trust feedback.
There is proof you had previous business relation with NEMGUN, and he asked you to setup a thread.

Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2017, 06:27:46 PM

I said what I had to say, I did my research, everything is on the forum and your trust feedback.
There isn't a single valid negative trust feedback on me. You have no idea what you are talking about. All those are from butthurt idiots that got busted (similar to possibly the Enjin team; will see).

There is proof you had previous business relation with NEMGUN, and he asked you to setup a thread.
Which is what I would have done for pretty much any acquaintance given that what their asking was warranted to a certain extent. The only reason for which I haven't negged the Enjincoin team right away is exactly because I had/have a relationship with the accuser. Put differently, I knew there was bias that couldn't be avoided even with self-awareness, thus I did not do anything (other than open a thread, but that's trivial). You are trying to smear my name for doing the right thing, applause shill. Roll Eyes

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
NewProject

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 06:35:16 PM

There isn't a single valid negative trust feedback on me. You have no idea what you are talking about. All those are from butthurt idiots that got busted (similar to possibly the Enjin team; will see).

Which is what I would have done for pretty much any acquaintance given that what their asking is warranted to some extent. The only reason for which I haven't negged the Enjincoin team right away is exactly because I had/have a relationship with the accuser. Put differently, I knew there was bias that couldn't be avoided even with self-awareness thus I did not do anything. You are trying to smear my name for doing the right thing, applause shill. Roll Eyes

Ok that's all the community needs to know:
I knew there was bias that couldn't be avoided even with self-awareness thus I did not do anything.
You have not been involved in harassing Enjin, however you neg rep them and helped create a thread, you claim you did it because you would have done it anyway for anyone else asking or acquaintance.
The community needs to know there was a previous relation between you and NEMGUN/NVO. That's all.

What the community also needs to know is that this originated from NEMGUN because he is butthurt with the team, can't confirm Cryptodevil is involved that way but looking at his unreasonable request of Proof of People Existance (POPE)  Grin when nobody else has any doubts is very telling on what the reason behind his trolling may be.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2017, 06:40:32 PM

I knew there was bias that couldn't be avoided even with self-awareness thus I did not do anything.
That is nothing new. If you are responding/getting involved in any case where you've had a single interaction with one of the parties, you are likely to be biased. However, if you are strongly against bias, self-aware and strive towards objectiveness, you can avoid it in most cases.

You have not being involved in harassing Enjin, however you neg rep them and helped create a thread, you claim you did it because you would have done it anyway for anyone else asking or acquaintance.
I have not helped create anything. If you are talking about the unmoderated thread, it's just a c/p of the original thread.

The community needs to know there was a previous relation between you and NEMGUN/NVO. That's all.
That is well known, publicly documented, and irrelevant.

What the community needs to know is that this originated by NEMGUN because he is butthurt with the team, can't confirm Cryptodevil is involved that way but looking at his unreasonable request of Proof of People Existance (POPE)  Grin when nobody else has any doubts is very telling on what the reason behind his trolling may be.
The criticism and issues raised by either nemgun or cryptodevil are not trivial. They are warranted and need be answered. The strong censorship by the Enjin team, who is new to this platform, has not scored any bonus points for them.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
WitekRadomski

Activity: 118
Merit: 11

Enjin Coin - Smart Cryptocurrency for gaming!

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2017, 06:47:14 PM

Here are some (old) videos recorded by Lilia discussing the Enjin CMS 6 years ago:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqUa8Zfpmv8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njG9o3FXH6s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acdP4aUxNbM

These are just screen-recordings but it'll be pretty apparent when we do a video that it's her voice Tongue

CTO, Enjin Coin - Smart cryptocurrency for gaming!
NewProject

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 07:07:08 PM
Last edit: August 10, 2017, 07:19:56 PM by NewProject

That is nothing new. If you are responding/getting involved in any case where you've had a single interaction with one of the parties, you are likely to be biased. However, if you are strongly against bias, self-aware and strive towards objectiveness, you can avoid it in most cases.

You have not being involved in harassing Enjin, however you neg rep them and helped create a thread, you claim you did it because you would have done it anyway for anyone else asking or acquaintance.
I have not helped create anything. If you are talking about the unmoderated thread, it's just a c/p of the original thread.

That is well known, publicly documented, and irrelevant.

What the community needs to know is that this originated by NEMGUN because he is butthurt with the team, can't confirm Cryptodevil is involved that way but looking at his unreasonable request of Proof of People Existance (POPE)  Grin when nobody else has any doubts is very telling on what the reason behind his trolling may be.
The criticism and issues raised by either nemgun or cryptodevil are not trivial. They are warranted and need be answered. The strong censorship by the Enjin team, who is new to this platform, has not scored any bonus points for them.

You are not the focus here, and what you say only supports NEMGUN and Cryptodevil's cause. NEMGUN doesn't have any right to advise the team if they don't want to. And he is trolling them.
Cryptodevil is also being unreasonable, everyone can see that.

The team just posted some videos with audio from Lilia, they are 7 years old. That is pretty much a good proof to me. But I'm sure Cryptodevil won't be satisfied yet. Because he has an agenda.

As per censoring, I hate that too. I don't support that. But looking at what happened in Enjin's case they have all the rights to keep their own thread on topic. They only setup a moderated thread after NEMGUN attacked them with nonsense in their previous thread. And even in the new one you created only NEMGUN is trolling. What does that tell you?

To me it shows that NEMGUN has personal issues with the team which are of no interest to the community or to anyone who could potentially invest in Enjin.

Even Cryptodevil posted repeatedly on their official thread, not backing off or acknowledging the replies given which were fair and extensive and repeating himself. They didn't delete all his posts if you look closely, only a couple that were repeats. Cryptodevil instead says they have done mass censorship, which is not true. Who is lying here?

However censorship is not good, the team realized, mentioned it, took corrective action on their own thread, and came on here explaining the same things they explained several times before.
They are not hiding they are being open. Even the quality of the answers and the proof they have shown so far is sufficient to prove a person exist.

nemgun

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2017, 07:30:35 PM

@NewProject,
I have nothing to do with gaming, i haven't looked for them nor tried to engage contact with them, NVO isn't related.

I have been contacted to give advises on Enjin, the first question i asked was about ERC20, was it for the hype of ethereum ? or because they had an ethereum community.

I always reply to anyone interested in cryptocurrencies, i love cryptos, bitcoin, and i use to be consulted. when ever i feel a scam attitude or project, i always warn not to go on that path.

I didn't wanted to post the discussions, but as Enjin did, let me follow :

- On these messages you can see that i said to Witek that originally they made a project for money, while with that idea, it was going to be an excellent project. He wanted to meet me in Algeria and i told him that it wouldn't be easy because of Visa requirements, he then said that he will meet ton.
we don't know what happened meanwhile, Ton waited for them, we were even worried about Witek thinking that something may hapened to him. No more contacts after that.

After that, i saw them using the ideas we spoke about, with an ERC20 token while game developers doesn't need them to do it, a game developer will directly integrate with ethereum instead, releasing his own token without been bound to any platform.

I don't feel ofended or anything like that, as a member of bitcointalk i wanted to protect my community and warn her about that.

You can check my old posts, i use to help a lot of people on the development threads, i always acted like that with everyone.

Again, i will always help any project providing something beneficial to the crypto community.

Let me give you some details, some games gives you the ability to host your private servers. The actual architecture described in the whitepaper shows that you will need to integrate into their platform in order to run the contracts, you will need their public API platform as you won't need to use WEB3 extension. Which means the project is centralized, and this is why i say this project in his actual state cannot go really far.

Knowing the state of the gaming industry, 2 million gamers are nothing in a gaming platform, it is like for the exchange, originally people though they were decentralized while they used decentralized coins. It would have been more intelligent to create a blockchain with an API talking to a daemon instead of using an API who will communicate with a platform, who will then communicate with a daemon, which means that it is not decentralized. They used the ideas i spoke about, and used it with an ERC20 token, and i don't appreciate that.

And when you doubts about a project, you contact people like cryptodevil, one of the users who are helping to keep bitcointalk clean. Just check his signature, please take the time to understand bitcointalk before accusing anyone of been biased.
NewProject

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 07:53:33 PM
Last edit: August 10, 2017, 08:35:10 PM by NewProject

@NewProject,
I have nothing to do with gaming, i haven't looked for them nor tried to engage contact with them, NVO isn't related.

I have been contacted to give advises on Enjin, the first question i asked was about ERC20, was it for the hype of ethereum ? or because they had an ethereum community.

I always reply to anyone interested in cryptocurrencies, i love cryptos, bitcoin, and i use to be consulted. when ever i feel a scam attitude or project, i always warn not to go on that path.

I didn't wanted to post the discussions, but as Enjin did, let me follow :

https://i.imgur.com/TIarnU2.png

- On these messages you can see that i said to Witek that originally they made a project for money, while with that idea, it was going to be an excellent project. He wanted to meet me in Algeria and i told him that it wouldn't be easy because of Visa requirements, he then said that he will meet ton.
we don't know what happened meanwhile, Ton waited for them, we were even worried about Witek thinking that something may hapened to him. No more contacts after that.

After that, i saw them using the ideas we spoke about, with an ERC20 token while game developers doesn't need them to do it, a game developer will directly integrate with ethereum instead, releasing his own token without been bound to any platform.

I don't feel ofended or anything like that, as a member of bitcointalk i wanted to protect my community and warn her about that.

You can check my old posts, i use to help a lot of people on the development threads, i always acted like that with everyone.

Again, i will always help any project providing something beneficial to the crypto community.

Let me give you some details, some games gives you the ability to host your private servers. The actual architecture described in the whitepaper shows that you will need to integrate into their platform in order to run the contracts, you will need their public API platform as you won't need to use WEB3 extension. Which means the project is centralized, and this is why i say this project in his actual state cannot go really far.

Knowing the state of the gaming industry, 2 million gamers are nothing in a gaming platform, it is like for the exchange, originally people though they were decentralized while they used decentralized coins. It would have been more intelligent to create a blockchain with an API talking to a daemon instead of using an API who will communicate with a platform, who will then communicate with a daemon, which means that it is not decentralized. They used the ideas i spoke about, and used it with an ERC20 token, and i don't appreciate that.

And when you doubts about a project, you contact people like cryptodevil, one of the users who are helping to keep bitcointalk clean. Just check his signature, please take the time to understand bitcointalk before accusing anyone of been biased.

Thanks for the reply, I have to say that after your conversation above possibly things didn't go too well as there were other negative comments from you.
I only saw what was posted in this thread and the others so that's what I base my judgement on.
Now you made your point several times, and you included your personal opinion above. It is your personal opinion at the end of the day.

The team decided to go the way they have independently from what you have suggested and they are not going to change their mind at this stage.
So what is the point of you trolling them continuously? I mean you must be busy doing the stuff you do, why don't you give them and the community a break?

It feels like you don't want to give up, and I understood above you told Cryptodevil to get involved:

And when you doubts about a project, you contact people like cryptodevil, one of the users who are helping to keep bitcointalk clean.

To create even more drama about this, when really the team is solid, the platform is solid, they have millions of users, tons of game partnerships, have been around for 9 years, and so on.

Again you made your point, the project is not a scam, if they fail it's not your fault and the community can make their own decisions based on their whitepaper and what they can see that exist already, a successful company which is one of the leaders in their field.

I believe because of the size of their business they will do very well with their token and its implementation, and I want to put some money in it myself, whatever I can afford... LOL
They will also help get mainstream gamers to know about crypto and get involved. Any company like that with a huge userbase is beneficial to the space once they intro blockchain.

I've not been around this forum for long, started following about a year and a half ago, but only recently created an account, I have an idea for a gaming project, but it's still only an idea.
I take on your comment, I don't know everything and I am relatively new here. I can't even post pictures yet LOL.

But I do see when someone is being negative and unreasonable or biased, like you in this case. I understand if Enjin was a scam then all this would be welcome... but it is not.
Give the team a break and let them do what they set themselves to do, at the end of the day crypto is all a big experiment, everything can fail tomorrow. But thanks to teams like Enjin, that decided to adopt a token for their hugely popular platform, crypto will eventually grow its user base into mainstream. That is the best way for crypto to become even more popular. Even Overstock (a different thing altogether) announced they will be accepting more cryptocurrencies. These are all great news. We need more of this.

I am sure you have better things to do than spending your time trolling about Enjin. See what you can do, in your last post you seem to be reasonable.

nemgun

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2017, 09:16:39 PM

@NewProject, i will be off topic for a moment, i would like to welcome you in bitcointalk, i like to greet the new members even if you are not that new.

Yes i have different things to do like bringing technologies to the cryptocurrencies.

From your point of view i am trolling, and i understand it, it may be due to your lack of experience.

As you said, everything can stop, the cryptos can fail at the moment we let cryptos run for hypes only, using them as a mean to get money from people. Regarding the statements of Enjin, they are based in Singapor which means they are less bothered by laws and regulations which is not the case of their users. You should know that organisms like the SEC in USA wants to protect the investors, even my project was almost confronted.

Do you know also that today, the SEC is regulating the Ethereum blockchain because of the excessive amount of ICOs on that blockchain, i hope that you understand that every member of the community have to protect it, cryptos born, rise, and die because of the community.

Knowing this crowdsale wants to take advantage of the ethereum hype, shown on my preceeding posts, i prefer that cryptodevil does investigations, and reports scam projects like what he did regarding BTC-E, it is an exchange who owns KYC from many users in the community, it ended like a scam, a centralized company who was one of the oldest exchanges.

The grand question is, does bitcoin, Ethereum, or Litecoin already scamed someone ? It is mathematically impossible to find a scam accusation towards these blockchains, while the ERC20 tokens are constantly accused of such behaviour as they are operated by unexperimented people. Regarding this point, blockchains a monetary development, while Enjin takes advantage of a montary speculation which is totally different.
If you notice in the screen, i said to Witek "After that you will talk with your CEO and tell him that ...." have a closer look at the message, i permited myself to talk like that, to give orders, and they even wanted to come and meet my team as they knew that their original idea was a scam, and was about taking advantage of a hype like i said in the same message.

Lauda and Cryptodevil replies to everyone, this is why they are trusted, these are the essence of decentralization because they act for decentralization and the welfare of everyone.
As you lack knowledge in development, decentralization and after that in affairs, business, ask questions, no need to give judgements, you will learn a lot more.

One of the founders of this forum was satoshi nakamoto, made it for developers. Investing is your sole right, warning is my sole right.

Also, i wanted to specify that bitcointalk is shaded from their website since the begining.

Which is a censorship continuity while they launch a signature campaign and invest funds there.
WitekRadomski

Activity: 118
Merit: 11

Enjin Coin - Smart Cryptocurrency for gaming!

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2017, 09:22:16 PM

Alright, finally we can talk about something interesting:

The Platform API is there to provide small bits of semi-centralized functionality that enhance but don't override or diminish the decentralized nature of Enjin Coin -- those advantages of the blockchain that everyone here is familiar with.

We come from a background of developing an online social network platform used by large numbers of people. We understand that for blockchain technology to really go mainstream, it needs to be extremely easy to use. The Platform API allows wallets to translate information between a centralized game and blockchain tokens. We can put the cryptographic hashes into the background and develop a user interface that meaningfully interacts with the video game. The users will be presented with a brilliantly simple and familiar experience, customized to the games they play. Since the popular games are centralized, they provide some of their human-readable data and notifications from a centralized source, but it doesn't affect the decentralized nature of Enjin Coin and all assets created with it.

On your second point: The Platform API can be implemented in the game server daemon, it does not necessarily need to be a separate API. We are going to provide some reference APIs that can be adapted in either way. The powerful thing here is that you can choose to implement an API for your network of game servers, or serve it directly from 1 lone game server. Enjin will be hosting our own Platform API to cover our website network, but other gaming services & developers can serve and customize it however they like.

Some cool features of the Platform API:
  • The "player" identity data format is very customizable, game developers can implement it in creative ways suited to their game. We've tried to anticipate many forms of strange game player types; ranging from single player/character names, to hive-mind AIs with collections of wallets and complex attributes and no singular identity (Cheesy).
  • Games and platforms that share character data types may come to a consensus on the official player data format, and allow players to sync their data across platforms.
  • It will expose some useful blockchain data as JSON to be fed into websites (for example, showing your "guild bank account" in a web widget).
  • Create true decentralized subscriptions, and notify the end-user (wallet) about the subscription terms to be accepted. These will then be enforced over time directly between the user wallet and smart contracts.

Finally, the games themselves will use our Enjin Coin SDK which can connect to Ethereum directly, but again the Platform API is used for certain operations like sending out push notifications. Like I said above, this can be hosted on the game server itself or in a central location used by related game servers (for example, like the Blizzard API or Mojang Minecraft API is structured).

CTO, Enjin Coin - Smart cryptocurrency for gaming!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: