Bitcoin Forum
June 10, 2024, 08:41:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: delete [RESOLVED]  (Read 4539 times)
nemgun

Activity: 882
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2017, 10:16:21 PM

Let me give you some details, some games gives you the ability to host your private servers. The actual architecture described in the whitepaper shows that you will need to integrate into their platform in order to run the contracts, you will need their public API platform as you won't need to use WEB3 extension. Which means the project is centralized, and this is why i say this project in his actual state cannot go really far.

Knowing the state of the gaming industry, 2 million gamers are nothing in a gaming platform, it is like for the exchange, originally people though they were decentralized while they used decentralized coins. It would have been more intelligent to create a blockchain with an API talking to a daemon instead of using an API who will communicate with a platform, who will then communicate with a daemon, which means that it is not decentralized. They used the ideas i spoke about, and used it with an ERC20 token, and i don't appreciate that.

Alright, finally we can talk about something interesting:

The Platform API is there to provide small bits of semi-centralized functionality that enhance but don't override or diminish the decentralized nature of Enjin Coin -- those advantages of the blockchain that everyone here is familiar with.

We come from a background of developing an online social network platform used by large numbers of people. We understand that for blockchain technology to really go mainstream, it needs to be extremely easy to use. The Platform API allows wallets to translate information between a centralized game and blockchain tokens. We can put the cryptographic hashes into the background and develop a user interface that meaningfully interacts with the video game. The users will be presented with a brilliantly simple and familiar experience, customized to the games they play. Since the popular games are centralized, they provide some of their human-readable data and notifications from a centralized source, but it doesn't affect the decentralized nature of Enjin Coin and all assets created with it.

On your second point: The Platform API can be implemented in the game server daemon, it does not necessarily need to be a separate API. We are going to provide some reference APIs that can be adapted in either way. The powerful thing here is that you can choose to implement an API for your network of game servers, or serve it directly from 1 lone game server. Enjin will be hosting our own Platform API to cover our website network, but other gaming services & developers can serve and customize it however they like.

Some cool features of the Platform API:
  • The "player" identity data format is very customizable, game developers can implement it in creative ways suited to their game. We've tried to anticipate many forms of strange game player types; ranging from single player/character names, to hive-mind AIs with collections of wallets and complex attributes and no singular identity (Cheesy).
  • Games and platforms that share character data types may come to a consensus on the official player data format, and allow players to sync their data across platforms.
  • It will expose some useful blockchain data as JSON to be fed into websites (for example, showing your "guild bank account" in a web widget).
  • Create true decentralized subscriptions, and notify the end-user (wallet) about the subscription terms to be accepted. These will then be enforced over time directly between the user wallet and smart contracts.

Finally, the games themselves will use our Enjin Coin SDK which can connect to Ethereum directly, but again the Platform API is used for certain operations like sending out push notifications. Like I said above, this can be hosted on the game server itself or in a central location used by related game servers (for example, like the Blizzard API or Mojang Minecraft API is structured).

Witek, please answer Cryptodevil, you are the CTO (Chief Technical officer, lead developer, main developer ...) of Enjin not the CEO and not a promoter as I spoke about development and you replied with promotions. You are good at deriving from the main topic. I have been censored when i posted the same questions, and now it is interesting.

Let's respect the OP, answer his questions, we will talk about development later as i don't want to ridiculise your explanation.

let's get back to the OP's concerns.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2017, 10:23:28 PM

You are not the focus here..
You are the one who brought focus on me, the minute that you've made fake and defamatory accusations in your post.

And he is trolling them.
No, he is not.

Cryptodevil is also being unreasonable, everyone can see that.
By everyone you mean the team of accused people and their shills? Cheesy

Because he has an agenda.
Cryptodevil has no agenda, and never had one (AFAIK) in any case that he busted open.

Cryptodevil instead says they have done mass censorship, which is not true. Who is lying here?
Disagreed. Both of the people accusing Enjincoin were strongly censored (not sure about other people, but it wouldn't surprise me). Heck, he was even censored from the signature campaign thread (I think).

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
NewProject

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 11:06:47 PM

You are not the focus here..
You are the one who brought focus on me, the minute that you've made fake and defamatory accusations in your post.

And he is trolling them.
No, he is not.

Cryptodevil is also being unreasonable, everyone can see that.
By everyone you mean the team of accused people and their shills? Cheesy

Because he has an agenda.
Cryptodevil has no agenda, and never had one (AFAIK) in any case that he busted open.

Cryptodevil instead says they have done mass censorship, which is not true. Who is lying here?
Disagreed. Both of the people accusing Enjincoin were strongly censored (not sure about other people, but it wouldn't surprise me). Heck, he was even censored from the signature campaign thread (I think).

Alright you are lying too now. LOL The first thread wasn't censored, so all of NEMGUN posts are still there, your thread is not censored either, so all NEMGUN posts are still there.
The new thread is moderated and only a couple of posts were moderated, so not sure where you get heavily moderated from. You are just trying to find an excuse to give yourself reason to speak.

By everyone I mean the community, I could say the same to you, you are a shill for NEMGUN because of your previous business relation (where you made quite a bit of money).

The only thing that has been proved here is not that Enjin is a scam but that:

NEMGUN contacted you because he is butthurt to open a thread: and that is true and you confirmed it.
NEMGUN contacted Cryptodevil to bash the project, call it investigate, and because 2 repetitive posts were deleted he created a scam thread, plays well for NEMGUN on his mission to bash Enjin.
NEMGUN has been trolling Enjin since their first thread, and that's a fact and proof is on the relative threads as well as here.

So to finish up, NEMGUN and his personal issues with the team is the reason why all this happened.

SO FAR NO ONE HAS PROVED THE PROJECT IS A SCAM. Smiley

You guys are abusing your reputation to deliberately libel against a project, outside of bitcointalk that is punishable by law.

The community surely can see this.
WitekRadomski

Activity: 118
Merit: 11

Enjin Coin - Smart Cryptocurrency for gaming!

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2017, 11:12:01 PM

Are you intentionally being obtuse or do you simply not understand the fact that yes, there are obvious reasons why you would invent 'Lilia' and 'Chris' as customer service accounts and it isn't for nefarious purposes, either. If you're having to provide contact points for your users, you want to be able to maintain a common front-office image and constantly having to change these as staff come and go over the years means that it makes perfect sense to 'standardise' these forum accounts into sock-puppets which can be utilised by whomever you do have working at that time to answer the support desk.

We don't use sock puppets though, we've had several support staff and other employees over the years who are no longer working at Enjin. You can see some of their previous videos on Youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/user/EnjinSupport/videos

Matt, Todd, and Kris made a number of these videos over the years, and used their first names on Youtube and Enjin. There is no need for sock puppets. I'm really trying hard to understand your reasoning here. I can't believe you are accusing us of being scammers.

CTO, Enjin Coin - Smart cryptocurrency for gaming!
NewProject

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 11:14:31 PM

@NewProject, i will be off topic for a moment, i would like to welcome you in bitcointalk, i like to greet the new members even if you are not that new.

Yes i have different things to do like bringing technologies to the cryptocurrencies.

From your point of view i am trolling, and i understand it, it may be due to your lack of experience.

As you said, everything can stop, the cryptos can fail at the moment we let cryptos run for hypes only, using them as a mean to get money from people. Regarding the statements of Enjin, they are based in Singapor which means they are less bothered by laws and regulations which is not the case of their users. You should know that organisms like the SEC in USA wants to protect the investors, even my project was almost confronted.

Do you know also that today, the SEC is regulating the Ethereum blockchain because of the excessive amount of ICOs on that blockchain, i hope that you understand that every member of the community have to protect it, cryptos born, rise, and die because of the community.

Knowing this crowdsale wants to take advantage of the ethereum hype, shown on my preceeding posts, i prefer that cryptodevil does investigations, and reports scam projects like what he did regarding BTC-E, it is an exchange who owns KYC from many users in the community, it ended like a scam, a centralized company who was one of the oldest exchanges.

The grand question is, does bitcoin, Ethereum, or Litecoin already scamed someone ? It is mathematically impossible to find a scam accusation towards these blockchains, while the ERC20 tokens are constantly accused of such behaviour as they are operated by unexperimented people. Regarding this point, blockchains a monetary development, while Enjin takes advantage of a montary speculation which is totally different.
If you notice in the screen, i said to Witek "After that you will talk with your CEO and tell him that ...." have a closer look at the message, i permited myself to talk like that, to give orders, and they even wanted to come and meet my team as they knew that their original idea was a scam, and was about taking advantage of a hype like i said in the same message.

Lauda and Cryptodevil replies to everyone, this is why they are trusted, these are the essence of decentralization because they act for decentralization and the welfare of everyone.
As you lack knowledge in development, decentralization and after that in affairs, business, ask questions, no need to give judgements, you will learn a lot more.

One of the founders of this forum was satoshi nakamoto, made it for developers. Investing is your sole right, warning is my sole right.

Also, i wanted to specify that bitcointalk is shaded from their website since the begining.
https://i.imgur.com/GjAEUz9.png

Which is a censorship continuity while they launch a signature campaign and invest funds there.

Please don't be patronizing, I know a thing or two about blockchain projects as I have been following for over a year and a half on this forum but even before then just by following various Slack, Telegram, Skype, and news on bitcoin media, etc.

I am not a developer and I don't need to be to discuss the credibility of a project. This thread is not even about the technical issues but about some suspicious scammy behaviour which has been addresses by the team.
The main issues were Enjin network traffic stats and that 3 people can't be found online.

Let's stick to that. So far there is no proof of wrongdoing on these two issues. The traffic issue has been explained in detail.
The POPE (Proof of People Existance) issue has also been extensively replied to.

Anything else you say is to divert attention to personal issues you have with the project which have no merit in this thread.

And no:

Do you know also that today, the SEC is regulating the Ethereum blockchain because of the excessive amount of ICOs on that blockchain, i hope that you understand that every member of the community have to protect it, cryptos born, rise, and die because of the community.

This is not true, the SEC only expressed their opinion about the DAO and that tokens in that case were securities, however they decided not to go any further.
So I think you need to get your facts straight.
WitekRadomski

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2017, 11:22:34 PM

Heck, he was even censored from the signature campaign thread (I think).

Cryptodevil's post on the signature campaign thread threatened (in red text) to rate everyone in the campaign with negative trust. That's basically bullying and because of that it was deleted:

Maximb

Activity: 164
Merit: 101

Enjin Coin - Smart Cryptocurrency for Gaming.

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2017, 11:36:48 PM

Alright you are lying too now. LOL The first thread wasn't censored, so all of NEMGUN posts are still there, your thread is not censored either, so all NEMGUN posts are still there.
The new thread is moderated and only a couple of posts were moderated, so not sure where you get heavily moderated from. You are just trying to find an excuse to give yourself reason to speak.

By everyone I mean the community, I could say the same to you, you are a shill for NEMGUN because of your previous business relation (where you made quite a bit of money).

The only thing that has been proved here is not that Enjin is a scam but that:

NEMGUN contacted you because he is butthurt to open a thread: and that is true and you confirmed it.
NEMGUN contacted Cryptodevil to bash the project, call it investigate, and because 2 repetitive posts were deleted he created a scam thread, plays well for NEMGUN on his mission to bash Enjin.
NEMGUN has been trolling Enjin since their first thread, and that's a fact and proof is on the relative threads as well as here.

So to finish up, NEMGUN and his personal issues with the team is the reason why all this happened.

SO FAR NO ONE HAS PROVED THE PROJECT IS A SCAM. Smiley

You guys are abusing your reputation to deliberately libel against a project, outside of bitcointalk that is punishable by law.

The community surely can see this.

Thank you for pointing out what is happening here. NEMGUN is beyond butthurt and is pushing / using his connections / business dealings with Lauda and Crytodevil to attack us. I was under the impression Lauda and Cryptodevil where legitimate and genuine in relation to presenting questions about this project. Now I understand that NO answer will satisfy them.

CEO - Enjin Coin - Smart Cryptocurrency for Gaming
NewProject

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 11:37:55 PM

Cryptodevil's post on the signature campaign thread threatened (in red text) to rate everyone in the campaign with negative trust. That's basically bullying and because of that it was deleted:

https://i.imgur.com/EtFFhde.jpg

I mentioned that previously, that is outrageous, Cryptodevil abusing his forum reputation to scare innocent people who just want to earn a little.
Who's idea was that? NEMGUN?

Let's scare them off... We haven't even proved they are a scam but hey let's scare them anyway...

Such a bad attitude and you guys say you do this for the community??? LOL

That's what I call the Bitcointalk Mafia, you do what we say or we fuck you over.

Who are the scammers here? Ask yourself the question.

There is no rule that say moderated threads cannot be had, otherwise why would there be an option?
And moderated threads are for moderation, so got to accept that. In no way the Enjin team did something unusual apart from deleting 2 posts from Crytodevil that were a repeat of previous posts.
I can't fault the team for having moderated Cryptodevil especially after seeing the abuse on the signature thread.
Neither I can fault them for not wanting to have to deal with NEMGUN nor hear his opinion.
Just read his previous posts on here, and the 2 previous threads to have a look at the nonsense he has been posting.
WitekRadomski

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2017, 11:40:16 PM

So, for all your "who answers...who writes...who supports..." snideness, the situation is still the same as it was from the beginning, namely, two forum accounts which exist as names only on your platform and are identified only through your say-so.

Look, the only other way for this to be properly settled then is for you to provide a copy of audited accounts which will serve to show the true status of your company's finances and confirm the number of registered employees you have.

We cannot share private company documents with people online who we don't know. Also, our employees care about their personal information and we don't feel they would be safe in your hands. What we'll do is a hangout video with the team, showing that everyone here is a real person and put these accusations to rest.

NewProject

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 11:46:12 PM

So, for all your "who answers...who writes...who supports..." snideness, the situation is still the same as it was from the beginning, namely, two forum accounts which exist as names only on your platform and are identified only through your say-so.

Look, the only other way for this to be properly settled then is for you to provide a copy of audited accounts which will serve to show the true status of your company's finances and confirm the number of registered employees you have.

We cannot share private company documents with people online who we don't know. Also, our employees care about their personal information and we don't feel they would be safe in your hands. What we'll do is a hangout video with the team, showing that everyone here is a real person and put these accusations to rest.

That sounds like a good idea, if you do it on YouTube you get an option for a chat on the side of the video where anyone can participate and ask questions.
So even Cryptodevil can sign in with a generic YouTube account and ask all the questions he wants directly.
Maximb

Activity: 164
Merit: 101

Enjin Coin - Smart Cryptocurrency for Gaming.

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2017, 11:54:50 PM
Last edit: August 11, 2017, 12:59:41 AM by Maximb

Are you intentionally being obtuse or do you simply not understand the fact that yes, there are obvious reasons why you would invent 'Lilia' and 'Chris' as customer service accounts and it isn't for nefarious purposes, either. If you're having to provide contact points for your users, you want to be able to maintain a common front-office image and constantly having to change these as staff come and go over the years means that it makes perfect sense to 'standardise' these forum accounts into sock-puppets which can be utilised by whomever you do have working at that time to answer the support desk.

Please provide me your full name and links to social media. Since you're accusing us of being a scam with ZERO evidence (including bullying the community and team members) and hiding behind an anonymous persona (the irony). You won't even take a call from us. Why are you so scared to reveal your identity? What are you hiding exactly? I need to make sure you are not working for a competitor for example and other possible ulterior motives. If you value your privacy then feel free to PM me the details. The fact that NENGUM is involved in this with you directly, is more than enough reasoning for me to ask who you are.

I have gone above and beyond in answering your baseless scam accusations. It's now your turn to prove your identity and showing the community you have no hidden agenda.

CEO - Enjin Coin - Smart Cryptocurrency for Gaming
WitekRadomski

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 12:17:51 AM

As for proof of a coordinated attack here you go:

And the Jacob70 account, I bought it so that we could post our main threads with images. Buying and selling accounts is allowed on this forum.

MrAsura

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 02:02:55 AM
Last edit: August 11, 2017, 02:36:11 AM by MrAsura

Wow.

Pretty scummy to do something like this. You guys are still trying to label this particular ICO as a scam.

I don't really see how this is a scam, after sifting through the majority of all three threads. They have given you replies which had addressed the most of the issues.

- I'm sure most of this will be put to rest if the Enjin team decides to make a public video.
badge101

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 02:18:10 AM

OP you try real hard sometime for people to keep liking you, I bet you are a fucking loser in real life
WitekRadomski

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 06:24:40 AM

We'll arrange a hangout for next week - I'll schedule a date.

Niksa90

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 11:05:40 AM

Here is part of what scared our entire team off from working with him:

https://i.imgur.com/epLw9p3.png

https://i.imgur.com/cNMCj5z.png

His behavior on Skype video was rude, constant cursing at us while trying to force the project in his own direction. By chance, I was passing through the city which Ton (NVO founder) lives and I was planning to have an in-person meeting with him, but after our team did some background checks on NEMGUN we decided it was best to focus our resources elsewhere.

Giving us some vague messages from a Skype chat with the sole reason of depicting someone as a bad person is just not enough. Things can easily be taken out of context. Especially if you had a lengthy conversation.

The very action of burring posts that try to resolve some issues with your project instead of providing answers that would prove them wrong in front of your entire community indicated about the possible intentions of your CEO.

https://enjincoin.io/enjincoin_whitepaper.pdf
Also you've got a book instead of whitepaper, where are the protocol, where are the details on how will your project work?  

So instead going personal, and fighting valued members of bitcointalk community,  prove us you're having a technical team, and explain us how will you integrate ethereum tokens into a gaming platform?
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 12:47:21 PM

Alright you are lying too now. LOL
No.

The first thread wasn't censored, so all of NEMGUN posts are still there, your thread is not censored either, so all NEMGUN posts are still there.

I was talking about the self-moderated thread.

Stop with the defamation.

See, you come in here thinking you know how this place works but you do not. You are lucky that he has given a warning before applying the negative ratings. He does not have to, and in most cases people do not warn you.

As for proof of a coordinated attack here you go:
More defamatory bullshit. People tend to copy the previous rating if nothing new needs to be added.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Nehman

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 01:54:03 PM

Enjin didn't handle this situation tactfully, but there's better ways to bring up issues with an ICO, you guys jumped the gun, it's difficult to take any of this seriously.

I'm nauseated by both sides.
cryptodevil (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1252

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 01:58:23 PM

Bullying? Pressuring a group of people into engaging with relevant issues they keep dismissing is not bullying and people in your position who resort to infantile reactions such as alleging they are being 'bullied' for the truth are to be considered as suspiciously disingenuous.

I looked into Enjin and seems to have more than it takes to raise funds
Hello Newbie account which has only been used to post pro-Enjin fanbois shilling. You'll have to excuse me if I'd rather not take your word for it on the matter. Besides, I don't doubt they have the ability to raise funds, otherwise I wouldn't be expressing the concerns I have about their ability to actually utilise those funds effectively.

Let me draw your attention to the OP
Yes but are you saying this ICO is 100% scam?
No, I am not saying this ICO is 100% a scam, per se, I am saying that those running this ICO and promoting their underlying platform are being evasive and behaving very dishonestly and *that* is often a huge warning sign all is not as they want you to believe.

When a group of people decide to launch an ICO in order to collect millions and millions of dollars in funding from the public, they have no right to complain about probing questions concerning who they are and what the truth about their operation is. The simple fact is that they clearly lack the funding to implement this project themselves which, given they claim to be turning over millions of dollars a month, suggests they are not being honest about how successful, or otherwise, their platform is.

I attempted to engage on a number of issues in their thread and, having decided they no longer wanted to answer to those concerns, the Enjin team chose to delete my posts. I subsequently advised them not to do so and that if they continued I would have to consider their behaviour sufficiently evasive and dishonest that it would warrant the action I ended up having to take. My practice of tagging people who wear the signature of projects for which a scam accusation exists is not new and it is a very effective way of limiting the public's exposure to potentially fraudulent schemes.

I do get that you and your friends feel somewhat entitled to launch this ICO unencumbered by probing questions about the true state of Enjin Pte Ltd, but this forum is littered with the carcasses of long-dead schemes fuelled by hype and promises and the underlined portion of the above statement is correct, namely, for all the millions of dollars they claim pass through their accounts each month they obviously aren't earning enough to fund this project themselves.

Which means there are genuine concerns about just how honest they are being on a number of levels when all they keep doing is hyping their platform as being so immensely successful. In not knowing the true state of the company there can be no guarantee, for example, that this twelve million isn't also intended to help bail them out of financial difficulty, something their investors wouldn't be particularly happy about.

I'm not saying this is the case, I'm saying it is an absolutely legitimate concern which is being highlighted by the lack of verifiable information on Enjin's company structure and performance.

This ICO appears to have been put together very quickly, with little focus on the realities of the numbers involved, but with buckets of fanfare and hype about a platform which hasn't yet offered to prove its financial capabilities. As has already been pointed out, the 'Enjincoin whitepaper' isn't a whitepaper at all, it is a marketing brochure.

I was under the impression Lauda and Cryptodevil where legitimate and genuine in relation to presenting questions about this project. Now I understand that NO answer will satisfy them.
Here's the thing, Maxim, you and your team's responses have so far fallen far short of that needed to distinguish you from every other promise-laden hype-ICO, so if you choose to accuse me of being irrelevant, illegitimate or prejudiced then so be it, nothing will change.

As much as it pains you to have to answer to the public, it is the ONLY way you are going to convince them, and me, that your negative trust rating is undeserved.

So, with that in mind, I would ask that you dial-down the accusatory diatribe in this AND your moderated announcement thread, because it is doing your ICO no favours. I am a reasonable person and have no problem with removing negative ratings and withdrawing scam accusations when and where it is warranted. It would do you far more good to corral your team into behaving significantly more professionally than you have been and engage with the concerns raised in good order so that this matter can be settled either way.

As I said previously, given that the issues I have raised concerning your staff and performance figures can be immediately assuaged through providing audited accounts, something which you appear to be reluctant to do, at the very least you should be able to have your auditors issue an abbreviated account statement outlining your firm's financial health, no?

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
NewProject

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 07:36:45 PM

I tend to agree with Illinest above. Cryptodevil keeps shifting the goalpost.

The issues are:

- 3 people don't have personal profiles online
- traffic stats for Enjin network

Both have had extensive answers from the team, in my view I have no doubt Lilia is a team member, there's even 3 videos with her voice from 7 years ago showing how Enjin works.
Traffic stats have also been explained and proven, so no issue there. See previous posts from Enjin team.

And now he wants to see audited financials? From a private company. Someone who is anonymous asking a registered company to provide confidential information...
In your dreams Smiley

I advise the team not to fall for this. You don't have to share any financials with anyone. No ICO has ever been asked to share this type of info.
Cryptodevil knows you are not going to provide these, and he will use it to keep this thread open to his advantage, because well he got nothing.

Dude you are being VERY unreasobale and clearly haven't proven Enjin is a scam yet.

And yet you ignore the company has been running for 9 years, millions of users, hundreds of communities, and so on...

I know why you don't answer to me, not because you think I'm a shill, it's easier to do that instead of backtracking on your baseless assumptions.

What I'm glad of is that several people have seen this already and commented about it too, if you think people are stupid and they believe in this smear campaign attempt then you are disillusioned.

LOL gosh knows what's next, depends on how Cryptodevil wakes up in the morning.

Dude give it a rest, you failed to prove Enjin is a scam, or there's anything suspicious. Time to rename this chat and go find actual scams if that's what you do all day.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: