Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 09:48:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much will DeepOnion be worth?  (Read 23771 times)
PoorLad

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Coinhoarder

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 09:17:10 PM

Coins that start with the devs with negative trust usually don't go far away.

I wouldn't have high hopes about DeepOnion future
What do you have to lose anyway
Worst get to worst you lost a few minutes of your time setting up for the airdrop
And if things turn out well, you make free money !
Personally if I can make free money I am all for it lol

It is a commitment(40 weeks long I think I saw glancing this thread), and there might be alot more profitable signature airdrops available.

Not hating on the project or anything. Actually have not read anything about it in detail yet. Its schrodingers coin for me atm

Yes there's alot of signature campaign available, But not everyone can be part of, As for Bounty Campaign from different ICO's its still a gamble and a risk. Screen the project carefully before jumping to bounty campaign. Deeponion has a great community and we will see more development in the next 36 weeks of airdrop.
Well for now I think its not a big time investment if you are already an active member really.
As for more profitable Airdrop, fell free to send me a PM if you know any of them lol

Keeping the same airdrop signature for 36 weeks. You really dont think that is a big commitment? It is April 2018 by a quick Google search. From my understanding you have to have the signature the whole campagn

TheMiningDwarf

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 09:22:13 PM

Coins that start with the devs with negative trust usually don't go far away.

I wouldn't have high hopes about DeepOnion future
What do you have to lose anyway
Worst get to worst you lost a few minutes of your time setting up for the airdrop
And if things turn out well, you make free money !
Personally if I can make free money I am all for it lol

It is a commitment(40 weeks long I think I saw glancing this thread), and there might be alot more profitable signature airdrops available.

Not hating on the project or anything. Actually have not read anything about it in detail yet. Its schrodingers coin for me atm

Yes there's alot of signature campaign available, But not everyone can be part of, As for Bounty Campaign from different ICO's its still a gamble and a risk. Screen the project carefully before jumping to bounty campaign. Deeponion has a great community and we will see more development in the next 36 weeks of airdrop.
Well for now I think its not a big time investment if you are already an active member really.
As for more profitable Airdrop, fell free to send me a PM if you know any of them lol

Keeping the same airdrop signature for 36 weeks. You really dont think that is a big commitment? It is April 2018 by a quick Google search. From my understanding you have to have the signature the whole campagn
What does it involve really for you to leave the signature there ?
Do you have a better use for your signature ?
Takes you less then a minute to put the signature up and thats it.
And if you are already an active member here, whats's 10 posts to show you are active ?
McWorse

Activity: 618
Merit: 292

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 09:55:16 PM

You really have to ask google, which month we will have in 36 weeks?
Crazy...
But did google tell you, that you'll get paid every week?
Did google tell you, that you can stop your participation at any time?
And that you don't have to pay anything back, what you received until you quit?

No?

Then stop using google and start thinking.
 Wink

YOU CAN'T EAT BLOCKCHAINS!

... better enjoy some Yummy Recipes!
glynbueso

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 10:23:28 PM

The persons that are giving an opinion about deeponion don't know the project at all. I suggest you to read more before to say an scam accusation.
sylance

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 10:56:45 PM

Ummmmm... I believe we can end our sig campaign anytime we want.  I have no idea what you're thinking.  You think the Dev's can reach into our wallet and remove the coins they've already dropped?  Stop feeling left out, loosen up, and join the fun! 

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
groko271

Activity: 790
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 01:09:11 AM

I can't believe some of the posts in this thread. Up to this point the AirDrop value of my coins is over $1,200 can you please show me a signature campaign that pays that much in just a few weeks. Not to mention that the value will increase overtime giving even better results for following this campaign that we can see currently.

If implemented properly this coin can be at least half of the value of monero, if not equal it one day.
PoorLad

Coinhoarder

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 07:28:54 AM

Crazy...

No?

Wink

Whats crazy about Googling month in xx weeks?

Did some reading on the project now. It seems nice. As I stated earlier I had no info on this project. Guess I was just janking chains :p Apologies to the thread if it was taken the wrong way

dustboy

Activity: 1022
Merit: 517

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 07:58:17 AM

Crazy...

No?

Wink

Whats crazy about Googling month in xx weeks?

Did some reading on the project now. It seems nice. As I stated earlier I had no info on this project. Guess I was just janking chains :p Apologies to the thread if it was taken the wrong way

Dont you think that it is going to be out of topic, the main discussion is not about the campaign of deeponion but about prediction/speculation how much will deepcoin worth?
At the time I write this post, the latest price of Onion at Nova is around 9k satoshi which is a nice increase (70%+) in the last 24 hours.
PoorLad

Coinhoarder

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 08:20:03 AM

You are right  Smiley Time to get on topic

I can see this going lower double digits fairly quick. Any good exchanges that sell it yet? Checked both Poloniex and Bittrex with no luck.

starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 09:26:53 AM

I'm inclined to agree with the opinion it can be as big as Dash and Monero potentially if done right

It's a very generous give away - you don't see many of those in this space these days!

Shocked

McWorse

Activity: 618
Merit: 292

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 09:32:27 AM

You are right  Smiley Time to get on topic

I can see this going lower double digits fairly quick. Any good exchanges that sell it yet? Checked both Poloniex and Bittrex with no luck.

Let me remind you, at which time the ONION airdrop started:
4 weeks ago!
What do you think how possible it is, to get listed at big exchanges within 4 weeks after release?
That is closed to impossible!
We should be happy, that ONIONS are tradable at all in such an early stage. And the price at the moment is decent. Nearly 10k sat this morning, 6.7k at the moment. Making me curious, how many weak hands are thinking about leaving the sig-campaign now.
But you should better think about the huge amount of ONIONS which are waiting for you, if you stay...
Wink

YOU CAN'T EAT BLOCKCHAINS!

... better enjoy some Yummy Recipes!
cryptounicon

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2017, 11:58:38 AM

I think more Onions will be dumped as more airdrops happen....although the Dev promising to cancel people's airdrops for dumping seems promising.

Also with the POS, those who buy other's dumped Onions are going to get a heavier stake amount and make a lot more in the long run. Its hard to know if they are cheap or expensive at this price though.

I initially thought shitcoin, but as I follow coin's development further, I think it will pay off and I'm happy I am apart of this.

EZ365 TM     ⚫  REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM  ⚫
████████████████ [ http://ez365.io/ ] ████████████████
turbulence

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 01:47:35 PM

well damn, price already looking good. barring any unforeseen event i'll just finish the whole campaign tho without dumping and hope for the best, it costs me just a little bit of time so seems like a good deal to me

███
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
███
 ███
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
        ▄▄███████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████████
 ████████   ▀██████████▀▄▄▀███████         ███          ███       ▐█▌     █████████████   █████████▄       ███     ███       ███
█████████     ▀████████ ▀▀ ████████        ████        ████       ███     ▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄     ███      ███     ███
█████████  █▄   ▀█▀  ███  █████████        █████      █████      █████         ███        ███      ▀██▌    ███       ███▄ ▄███
█████████  ███▄     ▄███  █████████        ██████    ██████     ██▌ ▐██        ███        ███       ██▌    ███        ███████
█████████  ███▀ ▄█▄ ▀███  █████████        ███▀███▄▄███▀███    ███   ███       ███        ███     ▄███     ███        ███████
█████████  ███  ███  ███  █████████        ███  ▀████▀  ███   ███     ███      ███        ███    ████      ███       ███▀ ▀███
 ███████ ▄▄ ██  ▀█▀  ███  ████████         ███    ▀▀    ███  ███       ███     ███        ███     ▀███     ███      ███     ███
  ██████▄▀▀▄███▄   ▄████  ███████          ███          ███  ██         ██     ███        ███       ███    ███     ███       ███
    ███████████████████████████
      ███████████████████████
        ▀▀███████████████▀▀

The Intelligent Blockchain
▬▬  Pre-ICO: January 4th  |  ICO: January 16th

ANN  News  Scene  Showcase
██  Whitepaper:  Bussines | Technical  ██
Facebook  Twitter  Github  Telegram

███
 ███
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
      ███
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
lokinator

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 01:57:16 PM

The amount of haters on this thread is shocking. I think this is a good project and I don't mind sporting their signature for a while. I think DeepOnion has a good future.... If not, nothing lost.

There really is nothing to lose here. But, haters like to hate.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Charloz24

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 01:57:25 PM

What will be interesting to watch is when the airdrop will be finished, what kind of dump will occur? But as I stated earlier, the distribution method is really really interesting, and at the same time, it give publicity to the project.
jk_14
Legendary

Activity: 1292
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 02:35:58 PM

What will be interesting to watch is when the airdrop will be finished, what kind of dump will occur? But as I stated earlier, the distribution method is really really interesting, and at the same time, it give publicity to the project.
There'll be the following three groups of people:

1.) People from poor countries and other short-sighted folks who will dump all their coins as soon as they can.
2.) People who dump a part of their bag to get at least some profit while keeping the rest.
3.) People who will buy up the dump or keep HODL, since they know that the price will go well over $1-10++ by ~2020 if dev doesn't disappear.

All three groups will make some profit at least, but it's pretty clear who the big winner will be if the project succeeds.
Jmmerquita

Activity: 64

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 03:18:50 PM

we will know it soon if how much is the real value of deeponion. But for it's it has a great potential for the community. If the community will grab it skies the limit for the price of deeponion.
cattani30

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Patience is the key to success

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 06:15:47 PM

This coin can reach at least 2$ untill 2018 if they will be able to list it on other big exchanges. Anyway im gonna keep it for a long time because i like the project
An0nyMoose (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 10:45:57 PM

Update: DeepONION is currently trading for 0.0001 BTC as of August 15th, 2017. WOW! Shocked

Blockonomics                          ██
                         ████  ██

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄ ████  ████  ██
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ████  ████
    ▄█████▀▀         ▀▀█████▄ ██  ████
   ████▀                 ▀████   ████
  ████      ████████▄      ████ ████
 ████        ██    ██▄      ████ ██
████         ██     ██       ████
████         ██   ▄██▀       ████
████         ███████         ████
████         ██    ██▄       ████
████         ██     ██       ████
 ████        ██    ██▀      ████
  ████      ████████▀      ████
   ████▄                 ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
zsmith

Activity: 142
Merit: 60

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 11:42:15 PM

I think if it is still around a year or two from now,  about $2 or $3 per onion.   It has enough features to be a moderately successful altcoin, assuming that the development road map comes to be.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: