Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:54:21 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much will DeepOnion be worth?  (Read 23775 times)
deztroyr1

Activity: 284
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 03:18:50 PM

It is almost 1$ guys...

I think we could break 1$ mark at the end of day...

My prediction it should be 10$ by end of airdrop.

We shall see, we are farming onion-s  Cool

We are now $1.25. Shocked

if this keeps up, it would be much, much higher than 10$
time will teach us. I'm gonna guess over 100

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
Riuzan

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 03:34:05 PM

4 - 5$

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                ✯     Get Your FREE Coins NOW!        ✯
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                        ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
kabi123

Activity: 247

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 03:34:20 PM

dont be greedy, 1+usd is enough P
BTCdoaA

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 03:44:23 PM

if development teams deliver their promises i expect 1 onion = 50 -100 USD when hit big exchange at the end of 40 rounds.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
adamantasaurus

Activity: 700
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 03:48:07 PM

I have read through this thread and i can see anywhere that someone mention or answer the op question.

From what i perceived, i think 1 onion shall be valued around 2000 sats and more as time goes by.
Your value doesn't make sense. How people gonna pay every shall for 2k satoshi for this crap airdrop coin? Is there a reason for that? I don't see it anywhere. Better to pay for the waves coin rather than this one.
This already had accusation thread in the altcoin section.

there is no logic in cypto coins anymore NEO  QTUM without working product double the value in few days TENX OMG with product and financial backing are down last few days

Any shit coins with Pumping group involved is winner

So basically your saying peoples faith in the coin is what determines it's value. If there are people saying this coin is good you should buy it then people will value it and it's value/price will go up. This is basically how any currency works whether it's the dollar gold or bitcoin if people believe it has value then it does.

So with that said I think this coin is EXTREMELY popular and the fact that the price has risen so fast is proof of that so go and buy some onion (I just did) I've been in the airdrop since week 4 and I mine it as well. Smiley I have a feeling this is going to be a real popular coin.
loli974

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 03:50:45 PM

if development teams deliver their promises i expect 1 onion = 50 -100 USD when hit big exchange at the end of 40 rounds.

at the end of airdrop be careful, so many onions will be distrub. I think waiting one year for a good maturity
McWorse

Activity: 618
Merit: 292

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 04:34:51 PM

at the end of airdrop be careful, so many onions will be distrub. I think waiting one year for a good maturity

This was also my thought at the beginning of the campaign.
But:
As a full member I received 293 Onions in the last round (after 716 in the first and 920 in the second round). You see: The paying outs are declining. At the same time the number of participants of the campaign is growing more and more. This trend will move further on. Means: The bigger amounts, which will be payed out later, will be eaten up by the growing community.

On one side you have the fear for the big dump at the end of the campaign. On the other side you have declining pay outs.

I think, that a significant number of participants will resign a couple of weeks before the campaign ends, because they all shit on the last few coins and want to sell their onions before the big dump is predicted. Because of that, the dump will slightly start before the airdrop is finished. And when it is finished, the dump is already done. The weak hands are out of the game.
 Wink

YOU CAN'T EAT BLOCKCHAINS!

... better enjoy some Yummy Recipes!
|Bitkoin|

Activity: 273

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 06:02:11 PM

But:
As a full member I received 293 Onions in the last round (after 716 in the first and 920 in the second round). You see: The paying outs are declining. At the same time the number of participants of the campaign is growing more and more. This trend will move further on. Means: The bigger amounts, which will be payed out later, will be eaten up by the growing community.

On one side you have the fear for the big dump at the end of the campaign. On the other side you have declining pay outs.

I think, that a significant number of participants will resign a couple of weeks before the campaign ends, because they all shit on the last few coins and want to sell their onions before the big dump is predicted. Because of that, the dump will slightly start before the airdrop is finished. And when it is finished, the dump is already done. The weak hands are out of the game.
 Wink

Do you know how much Full Member received in round 1? I am curious as payouts this week were lower than expected.
cryptounicon

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 06:07:27 PM

Well payouts were lower because there was a lot more people participating in the Air-drop this last week. Last week they accidentally send 2 weeks worth, so the airdrop was a bit lower this week and next week due to that.

EZ365 TM     ⚫  REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM  ⚫
████████████████ [ http://ez365.io/ ] ████████████████
|Bitkoin|

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 06:31:37 PM

Well payouts were lower because there was a lot more people participating in the Air-drop this last week. Last week they accidentally send 2 weeks worth, so the airdrop was a bit lower this week and next week due to that.

Yes sir. The payout might be higher this week though as many users were blacklisted due to having the incorrect signature (or they did not update with their user ID). However, I believe when registration reopens it will go lower again each week.
McWorse

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 06:57:07 PM

But:

Wink

Do you know how much Full Member received in round 1? I am curious as payouts this week were lower than expected.

You can find all pay outs from the first round here:

https://deeponion.org/report.php?date=2017-07-21

There have been 217 participants (27 full member).

Yesterday 446 members of the campaign have been payed:

https://deeponion.org/report.php?date=2017-08-18

You can change the date at the top of the page to take a look at the pay outs from the other rounds. The average in the last round was 336 onions per participant. (150000 / 446). The average in the first round 691. Perhaps I'm mistaken, but I think, there was a bonus in the first round...? I can't remember...

|Bitkoin|

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 07:27:10 PM

But:

Wink

You can find all pay outs from the first round here:

https://deeponion.org/report.php?date=2017-07-21

There have been 217 participants (27 full member).

Yesterday 446 members of the campaign have been payed:

https://deeponion.org/report.php?date=2017-08-18

You can change the date at the top of the page to take a look at the pay outs from the other rounds. The average in the last round was 336 onions per participant. (150000 / 446). The average in the first round 691. Perhaps I'm mistaken, but I think, there was a bonus in the first round...? I can't remember...

Thank you sir! I didn't even think about changing the date to check week 1 payouts. You are right last week was a bonus, and I think we will get the same this week or more because registration is closed & many were banned who did not update their signatures.
ZZ8ZZ

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 07:31:31 PM

I expect it to hit $3+ September, but it's definitely a great project so my advice is: HODL
McWorse

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 07:32:49 PM

It hit 3+ today
 Grin

VoinSveta

Activity: 218

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 07:44:03 PM

Imagine if the deep web community will support DeepOnion in the near future, sky would be the limit for this coin.
agree. This may turn out to be a pretty cool project. And this is the first time ever that I have put something in my signature
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 08:15:59 PM

$1000 for sure lol, after seeing so many people wearing a signature just to claim onion tokens, I wonder why would anyone pay for them if they are getting them from this forum, if the only way is by wearing the signature then no body from the outside of this forum would be interested in it. account farmers are very happy now, they could join with 20 and even more accounts and get the most out of it.

🖤😏
kissmarx

Activity: 1106
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 08:20:40 PM

I think DeepOnion will be worth 200 to 500 USDollars within this year. I could be more and it that would be delicious.
BitcoinBallerina

Activity: 308

Presale is live!

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 10:18:47 PM

I think DeepOnion will be worth 200 to 500 USDollars within this year. I could be more and it that would be delicious.

200-500 USDollars?! I don't think so. I am a big fan of DeepOnion and I think we will soon reach $10, for sure.

themonkii

Activity: 672
Merit: 124

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 11:57:53 PM

scam scam scam,shit coin shit coin, premine this and premine that, blah blah blah, same old crap spouted by the same old people on every coin that comes out. people, do your  own research and learn about the coin before spouting shite. this is an airdrop/signature coin. what does it matter if it's not labelled correctly?
the coins are free every week for 40 weeks, whats not to like here???
a massive premine? those coins are being used for the airdrop and each weeks payouts are made public for all to see. so we can see where the coins are going.

if it's free without any financial risk but a chance to make money,why are you all bemoaning it, get in while you can and make some free money. click on my sig to learn for yourselves

just to add,the wallet runs through tor but is NOT an exit node

Amen brother!! Speak it!  It's kind of funny how the FUD people actually make me more interested in Onion.  I'm glad I picked Onion for my signature now... 36 more weeks!

Well said!!

Had it been an ICO, they would have crapped on us for that too - with some people, you just can't win. Best to ignore. My free coins are worth money, their zero coins are worth zero...say whatever you want - I'd rather be with the haves, than the have nots.

Warning - as DO increases in value, and they see it for themselves that it has legs and they completely missed the boat, their BS will spew harder, faster, and father.

Genesis Network - GENX Payment Ecosystem  ☑ No ICO☑ No Premine☑ Fair Launch
Equihash 192_7 PoW─[ Maturity-Based Masternodes ]─ ANN Twitter Discord Reddit      
GitHub Pools Explorer Infographics ● ────[ ForumExchanges ]──── ●
chiller

Activity: 129
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 12:06:28 AM

I don't want to speculate on price.
But I have other insight. There's ~1M registered users in bitcointalk, at the moment only ~1k participated in the airdrops and ~half of them are already banned. What I'm trying to say is this coin has potential to be one of the coins with biggest user base.
The more skin in the game, more interesting it get's.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: