Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:06:37 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much will DeepOnion be worth?  (Read 23775 times)
Haesoo

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 01:18:16 AM

This is a real issue to all of us here, if its a scam or not. I read some threads as I'm so curious about this deeponion. Well I can say that there's no harm in trying and there's nothing to lose so stop all of these accusations. If you don't want to join then leave it and get a life. Let us mind our own business. Let's just hope that all airdrops now will be soon listed in exchanges so we can profit all before the year end.  Cheesy
jk_14
Legendary

Activity: 1292
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 01:24:33 AM

This is a real issue to all of us here, if its a scam or not. I read some threads as I'm so curious about this deeponion. Well I can say that there's no harm in trying and there's nothing to lose so stop all of these accusations. If you don't want to join then leave it and get a life. Let us mind our own business. Let's just hope that all airdrops now will be soon listed in exchanges so we can profit all before the year end.  Cheesy
I recommend holding this one instead of selling early. Short term gains aren't worth it if you don't really need the money in the first place.
And this is one of the projects that could easily turn early adopting HODLers into millionaires if the coin catches on. If Onions reached $100 a full airdrop of 40x300 would be worth 1,2 Million. And that price is realistic within a 3-5 year timespan if development goes strong.
With such a perspective it would only make sense to sell Onions in the short-term if you live in India or something and really need money to survive.
jonval21

Activity: 588
Merit: 111

I love the Cryptocurrency world

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 01:51:03 AM

I think the project has a huge future the dev. has a  roadmap for a long period  the way he is doing this airdrop is really amazing i think each week that goes the proyect will be stronger and the community will feel part of de project too.

the value is really great right now but it can be about 4 or 5 $ in a short period of time, but price in two years will be about 20 to 30 $

maybe this is a really good oportunity just dont let it go.  
hiramofTyre

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 02:13:53 AM

The future value of DO will depend on several factors:

dev- clearly the roadmap is shown, if the dev makes good of this roadmap, prices will soar, to how much, will be determined by the next factors.

community/supporters- fastest way is by either hodling or dumping the coin.  They should also do their part to raise awareness of this coin.  Tell people the advantage of using it, which will in turn create demand.

Fud- can either bring the price up or down.  For me, this is good as this would create curiousity among those who have mo idea about DO.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
jk_14
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 02:18:39 AM

Fud- can either bring the price up or down.  For me, this is good as this would create curiousity among those who have mo idea about DO.

I wish the tracker was DOH. Too bad there's no H in onion, otherwise there could be a very subtle reference to the Simpsons that could help with publicity... lol.
kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 08:16:59 AM

I would like to ask a question about a rule for the airdrop:
90% and 10%
Does this apply to any airdrop or do I have to respect this rule and balance in my portfolio?
That is, if I take part in the airdrops and after a month I have 700 Onion in my portfolio, according to the 90% rule and 10%, can I then sell 70 Onion in the market and leave 630 Onion in the portfolio? Does this respect the airdrop rules?
brokk

Activity: 375
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 08:38:19 AM

I would like to ask a question about a rule for the airdrop:
90% and 10%
Does this apply to any airdrop or do I have to respect this rule and balance in my portfolio?
That is, if I take part in the airdrops and after a month I have 700 Onion in my portfolio, according to the 90% rule and 10%, can I then sell 70 Onion in the market and leave 630 Onion in the portfolio? Does this respect the airdrop rules?

Yes it's 10% of the total of onions you received from airdrops, so yeah, you can sell 70 but not more.
You can buy more onions on the exchange tho and sell them any time you want, the rule doesn't apply for coins you buy.
adamantasaurus

Activity: 700
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:04:51 PM

SOOOO what do yall think of the price now, we were over 2.00 for quite some time yesterday and it is hovering around +/- 1.95 right now! I think its a good sign with every airdrop the price seems to rise Smiley
jk_14
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:14:07 PM

SOOOO what do yall think of the price now, we were over 2.00 for quite some time yesterday and it is hovering around +/- 1.95 right now! I think its a good sign with every airdrop the price seems to rise Smiley
I was surprised when I saw the price at $1 so early already. Seeing it over $3 today had me floored. But so far the volume is low and it could be someone manipulating the market. I do think that the price will be considerably higher in the future though.
If DeepSend gets implemented on schedule and does what it says this coin will moon for sure. There's a big demand for transaction security for people who are stuck in corrupt countries, DNMs, tax evaders and of course legitimate people who just don't want governments and banks tracking how exactly they use their money.
adamantasaurus

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 04:19:39 AM

I was surprised when I saw the price at $1 so early already. Seeing it over $3 today had me floored. But so far the volume is low and it could be someone manipulating the market. I do think that the price will be considerably higher in the future though.
If DeepSend gets implemented on schedule and does what it says this coin will moon for sure. There's a big demand for transaction security for people who are stuck in corrupt countries, DNMs, tax evaders and of course legitimate people who just don't want governments and banks tracking how exactly they use their money.

Yea i just saw $3 now and i was like Cheesy awesome! Yea i hope its not people manipulating the market i hope the price is organic but who knows. Yea i think it will become super popular for those reasons you mentioned. What does anyone think the price will be next week after the next airdrop??
artmen007

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

FrontEnd developer

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 06:01:24 AM

Its possible to end of 2017 to 20$. And 100 for summer 2018. Wink

High risk high payoff
sabbathhawk

Activity: 266
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 07:09:34 AM

Last airdrop will be in spring 2018. According to rules you cannot sell more than 10% of coins. That means price will rise a lot till spring. If price will be high it will attract a lot of new people. And wider adoption among crytocurrency enthusiasts will come true.
After last airdrop price most likely go down, but as ONION will be well known and respected till that time it will recover soon (hope so) or devs will change the rules and will allow to sell more than 10%

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
linenoise

Activity: 307
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 07:26:48 AM

If the devs successfully roll out DeepSend - anonymous transactions - then they join a small list of crypto that handles that sort of transaction. Tor p2p networking, combined with real anonymous transactions, would make it really stand out. The more differentiating factors the better for pricing.  At the current rate, if it stays growing as it is, puts it around $20 by the end of the air drops.

areyouathief

Activity: 94
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 07:29:33 AM

I wish the tracker was DOH. Too bad there's no H in onion, otherwise there could be a very subtle reference to the Simpsons that could help with publicity... lol.

U R using my bitcointalk account (and you must know that it is stollen)
you have 24h for setting some password, PM me then and go away...
in other case I will not so kind, soon

Cheers!
jk_14
cattani30

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Patience is the key to success

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 07:51:21 AM

sky is the limit for deeponion value
caisa88

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 07:54:38 AM

If the price is 3 $ already after only 6 rounds of airdrop, i think it will get over 20$ after all the rounds are finished. I'm hoping for more of course Smiley

VoinSveta

Activity: 218

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 01:29:58 PM

DeepOnion is already a good enough project. When it comes to big exchanges it's a question of how much money they can make by adding the coin. Volume = $$$  Cool
I really do see $20 per Onion by the end of 2017 if this happens
hiramofTyre

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 02:58:48 PM

DeepOnion is already a good enough project. When it comes to big exchanges it's a question of how much money they can make by adding the coin. Volume = $$$  Cool
I really do see $20 per Onion by the end of 2017 if this happens

This is very much possible, and everyone will have a really happy christmas.  But I'm hoping that it be much higher.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
glynbueso

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 03:12:39 PM

Guys, we reached the maximum price of this coin: 3.27 USD. This is amazing. I can´t believe that this is happening. I´m really happy about this.

The community is doing a great job. That is creating a good trust on this coin. I hope we can continue growing to create an unique anonymous coin.
IamHigh

Activity: 170

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 03:16:59 PM

Guys, we reached the maximum price of this coin: 3.27 USD. This is amazing. I can´t believe that this is happening. I´m really happy about this.

The community is doing a great job. That is creating a good trust on this coin. I hope we can continue growing to create an unique anonymous coin.

The price is getting more and more greater everydat, but there is a problem with exchangers. Novaexchange is not enough for such a good project which doing advertisement by heart. They have to deal with more serious exchangers like Bittrex. Then $5 will be ver likely to get reached.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: