Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:33:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much will DeepOnion be worth?  (Read 23775 times)
jk_14
Legendary

Activity: 1292
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 02:39:33 PM

I wouldn't be too worried. I was blacklisted too without knowing why. But so far people who were legitimately supporting the project always got back in. There's just too many people applying to properly handle right now. Just have some patience.
adamantasaurus

Activity: 700
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 04:11:47 AM

Hey Does anyone know why there is a recent price crash? It was almost at 5 dollars the other day and I check it now and it is at 1$ something. Does anyone know what could have caused the crash I was expecting it to bump up again because of the recent airdrop.
McWorse

Activity: 618
Merit: 292

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 08:45:06 AM

At first it is an absolutely typical development: After a release price goes straight up, followed by a clear correction. What you see on the chart then is the real support of the coin. The second reason for the dip at the moment is a strong dump of all the coins from former members which got blacklisted. Remind: The circulating supply at novaex is a very small amount. The most participants of the campaign are holding 100% of their coins. A fewer number sold 10%. So the market at novaex is - because of the very little number of tradeable coins there - very easy to manipulate at the moment. Let 30-40 members dump all their coins, the price will go down noticeable.
So we have the typical after-release correction together with a price-affecting dump = strong dip. The price affecting dump will loose its influence with every day passing by. And the normal correction will diminish with a reviving hype and new project developments.

YOU CAN'T EAT BLOCKCHAINS!

... better enjoy some Yummy Recipes!
ManuBBXX

Activity: 839
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 01:36:34 PM

Hey Does anyone know why there is a recent price crash? It was almost at 5 dollars the other day and I check it now and it is at 1$ something. Does anyone know what could have caused the crash I was expecting it to bump up again because of the recent airdrop.
I just take a look over the current market position of DeepOnion. A big dips was happened last two days later, I have been hearing that they released first airdrop on 1st of September among the 200 hunters. And I guess the only reason this recent price crash.

So you think it will continue to fall coming days ?
Orias67

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 09:55:54 PM

I just take a look over the current market position of DeepOnion. A big dips was happened last two days later, I have been hearing that they released first airdrop on 1st of September among the 200 hunters. And I guess the only reason this recent price crash.

It will increase again (a lot) when some websites will announce that they accept Onions. I don't know exactly when, but I'm sure it will happen sooner or later.

The best thing to do right now is holding, DeepOnion has good community so it has big chances to grow and be one of the best crypto.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
mevmike

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 10:54:51 PM

It is completely understandable why the price lowered again..
But if you will ask me will go further down?
I believe not, for me it will just hover around the 1usd range.
So with that kind of situation.
my advise for you is to hodl into it if you already have coins.
And but if you can...
Onion will really be worth something in the future.
Just to think of it that it already has value despite not yet fully implementing all of its feature.
I say, one day when all of its feature will be released deeponion will truly be something to value...
Cheesy

﴾  ﴾  ﴾  ﴾  ﴾   GlodCoin   |  Electronic Currency |  Ethereum Blockchain   ﴿  ﴿  ﴿  ﴿  ﴿
› › › › ›  3D Virtual Shopping | VERIFIED And Secured  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
﴾  ﴾  ﴾   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE ﴿  ﴿  ﴿
Azazel333

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 11:04:37 PM
Last edit: October 02, 2017, 10:45:58 AM by Azazel333

I'm very interested in this coin.

Are they working on getting added to bittrex?
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 11:08:02 PM

And but if you can...
Just to think of it that it already has value despite not yet fully implementing all of its feature.
I say, one day when all of its feature will be released deeponion will truly be something to value...
Cheesy

This give you an example about another shit that similar to the deeponion coin. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/torcoin-tor/
That was another shit that will be decrease in its price in the future. Because the coin was worth nothing and doesn't deserve its value for the future usage. How anonymous deepcoin?  Grin

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
Mockroach

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 12:00:08 AM

they wont even let me participate in the airdop. lame
Erowind

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 02:53:57 AM

@ Azazel333

That is my concern as well, how will DeepOnion retain value when all the airdrop HODLERS dump the massive amount of coins they get? On the technical side of things ONION is pretty solid, but this airdrop strategy might have negative results in the long run.

Can't snort crack through a rolled up bitcoin Wink
McWorse

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 06:58:35 AM

(...)
That is my concern as well, how will DeepOnion retain value when all the airdrop HODLERS dump the massive amount of coins they get?
(...)

Little contradiction, isn't it?
When hodlers dump their coins, they are no hodlers.
In my opinion will everyone - who is thinking about sellling his coins - leave the campaign long time before its end. And at everytime, when the price will be high, some people will unfortunately quit their participation for profit. Weak hands are weak hands. So the dump will take place slowly and with no hard effects for the price like it does the last weeks. At the end, all this mega-dump-after-week-40-talk will be another apocalyptic prediction, which won't come true like all the other crash predictions. This hot meal will be already eaten until the campaign has ended.

groko271

Activity: 790
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 11:17:46 AM

people should keep their eyes on any deep-send announcements which will be coming soon. When this is implemented it will spike the price off the charts as it will individualise the coin into its own corner. Im a hodler and buyer/seller ..... anyone who is thinking of buying better do so before the DS announcement. you've been warned.  Tongue
ManuBBXX

Activity: 839

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 12:22:58 PM

people should keep their eyes on any deep-send announcements which will be coming soon. When this is implemented it will spike the price off the charts as it will individualise the coin into its own corner. Im a hodler and buyer/seller ..... anyone who is thinking of buying better do so before the DS announcement. you've been warned.  Tongue

You think it's for this month ?
kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 12:34:27 PM

Who tells you that the holders will abandon massively the onions?
Already there is the rule that you can sell 10% and as users sell their onions, but the True HOLDERS will not touch their onions for a long time ..... I'm sure!
If you are sure of the technology and innovation that brings the project, you will not sell at $ 5 or $ 10, but you will wait at least 1-2 years and the listing in 2-3 major and important exchanges.

The true Deep Onion, its true potential, will see it when all the airdrops will end .... after a brief break it will resume strongly, supported by its community!
glynbueso

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:04:39 PM

And but if you can...
Cheesy

This give you an example about another shit that similar to the deeponion coin. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/torcoin-tor/
That was another shit that will be decrease in its price in the future. Because the coin was worth nothing and doesn't deserve its value for the future usage. How anonymous deepcoin?  Grin

haha this makes me laugh. This guy says that there is no development and he doesn´t even bother to read the official thread.

Friend, if you read a little you should know that the devs distribute it  for free, there is no need to invest money. To top it off, you are promoting an ICO.  Roll Eyes
MatrixMining

Activity: 169

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:13:40 PM

I think the price will stay low until after the airdrop is finished. There will always be somebody who will dump the airdrop. At it will crash even harder when it's finished, because many people will dump (there will be no 90% rule any more). Only after that the price can go up.
adamantasaurus

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 08:52:15 PM

I think the price will stay low until after the airdrop is finished. There will always be somebody who will dump the airdrop. At it will crash even harder when it's finished, because many people will dump (there will be no 90% rule any more). Only after that the price can go up.
It will below a dollar as soon as possible, because the signature shill are trying too fool another person to buy this shit coin in the high price. and they can run with the fund that already gained by sold their airdrop in the market.

How do you know it is a shit coin? What makes you think that or are you just blabbering BS for no reason???
McWorse

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 09:29:56 PM

It will below a dollar as soon as possible, because the signature shill are trying too fool another person to buy this shit coin in the high price. and they can run with the fund that already gained by sold their airdrop in the market.

How do you know it is a shit coin? What makes you think that or are you just blabbering BS for no reason???

No. He is only spreading the advertising in his sig for a platform, where cheaters can snatch up some money. How much money atomrigs will get for every post on BCT ...?

Freedom Force

Activity: 35
Merit: 10

Byteball: DAG, Built-in Chat, Conditional Payments

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 10:19:19 PM

It has really low market cap for the hype surrounding it, so I think it will pump at some time, but still a very risky investment.

Byteball.org   ❱❱❱  IT  JUST  WORKS.  ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email - Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments - ICO Platform with KYC
adamantasaurus

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 11:22:48 PM

It has really low market cap for the hype surrounding it, so I think it will pump at some time, but still a very risky investment.

Yea I think it has a really low market cap because 90% of the coins are given out for free with the airdrop once the airdrop ends and all the features are rolled out you will then probably see a realistic market cap.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: