Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:04:22 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much will DeepOnion be worth?  (Read 23775 times)
BigBoy89
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 11:51:46 PM

never heard of it.. Do you have any information about  DeepOnion can be shared? Huh Huh Huh Huh

LOL! They have one of faster growing community with a huge ANN topic with 1000+ pages /https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2006010/.

I'm much more curious how they manage to lose so little in value to BTC in past 48 hours, compared to the other alts. This is a strong sign and reason to join them too.

.AMEPAY.
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
       AMEPAY IEO       
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
   AMEPAY LISTING   
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
freo

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 03:01:08 AM

Yes the price has remained stable during the bloodbath.  Its has a strong community keeping the price stable and alot of Hodlers which limits the supply for sale.

NJB18

Activity: 663
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 03:09:56 AM

Do you know how much 1 DeepOnion coin will trade for?

What do you think?

It has some speculative value like every other shitcoin and anon coins tend to have a lot of attention eventually, if distribution is done right, and it has a steady development it can be worth something in the future.

There's a huge premine, but at least it is not an ICO. Cheesy

They are doing away with an ICO and shifted to airdrop, however, they seem to be changing the meaning of airdrop from free to required signature, avatar, and number of posts. But the followers are getting bigger. This is the main reason why DeepOnion has become known and perhaps will gain value in the future.
kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:13:01 AM

In this market blood bath our deep onion coin is among the few remaining unchanged or slightly positive.
This means that the speculator dumps are over and found a good support from which to start for the next bitcoin ups and downs in general.  Wink
bouldou

Activity: 403
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:52:19 AM

DeepOnion's price may dump after the end of the Airdrop, but this coin clearly has a big potentiel (Tor technology, etc.) and a STRONG community

It's not yet listed on big exchange sites : when it's done the price will raise a lot, for sure

--> GO DeepOnion ! You have my support Smiley

Vous voulez une Lambo ? Investissez dans le YENTEN : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2706079.0
ManuBBXX

Activity: 839

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 07:09:19 AM

DeepOnion's price may dump after the end of the Airdrop, but this coin clearly has a big potentiel (Tor technology, etc.) and a STRONG community

It's not yet listed on big exchange sites : when it's done the price will raise a lot, for sure

When will be the end of the airdrop ?
Interested to join the next airdrop too.
Knepala

Activity: 504
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 07:12:31 AM

The last distributionn is on april 2Oth. You have plenty of time to get in the airdrop.

mevmike

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 07:24:44 AM

Hey Does anyone know why there is a recent price crash? It was almost at 5 dollars the other day and I check it now and it is at 1$ something. Does anyone know what could have caused the crash I was expecting it to bump up again because of the recent airdrop.
I just take a look over the current market position of DeepOnion. A big dips was happened last two days later, I have been hearing that they released first airdrop on 1st of September among the 200 hunters. And I guess the only reason this recent price crash.

So you think it will continue to fall coming days ?

It is completely understandable why the price lowered again..
But if you will ask me will go further down?
I believe not, for me it will just hover around the 1usd range.
So with that kind of situation.
my advise for you is to hodl into it if you already have coins.
And but if you can...
Onion will really be worth something in the future.
Just to think of it that it already has value despite not yet fully implementing all of its feature.
I say, one day when all of its feature will be released deeponion will truly be something to value...
Cheesy

This give you an example about another shit that similar to the deeponion coin. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/torcoin-tor/
That was another shit that will be decrease in its price in the future. Because the coin was worth nothing and doesn't deserve its value for the future usage. How anonymous deepcoin?  Grin

haha this makes me laugh. This guy says that there is no development and he doesn´t even bother to read the official thread.

Friend, if you read a little you should know that the devs distribute it  for free, there is no need to invest money. To top it off, you are promoting an ICO.  Roll Eyes
Agree with you...
He says that onion is worth nothing and doesn't deserve its value for the future usage.
Yes, its value today wont deserve with what will onion be in the future.
So much potential for this coin and the devs hasn't even released the other features.
Let us wait for the time when the devs would finally launch other features of this coin.
Then by that time we can really tell that the 1usd price today doesn't deserve onion.
It will be worth a lot more..
Cheesy

﴾  ﴾  ﴾  ﴾  ﴾   GlodCoin   |  Electronic Currency |  Ethereum Blockchain   ﴿  ﴿  ﴿  ﴿  ﴿
› › › › ›  3D Virtual Shopping | VERIFIED And Secured  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
﴾  ﴾  ﴾   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE ﴿  ﴿  ﴿
NereuFajardo

Activity: 152
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 08:17:03 AM

This airdrop is active for 2 years ! So you dont need worry about time to join airdrop. Please join fast as you can Cheesy
Knepala

Activity: 504
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 08:24:25 AM

This airdrop is active for 2 years ! So you dont need worry about time to join airdrop. Please join fast as you can Cheesy

That's not even remotely true..

talesfromthecrypt

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 08:28:48 AM

Not two years , here is what you can read on the official site : https://deeponion.org/index.php#airdrop-participate

"
For now, we plan to have 40 rounds of free distribution/airdrop. Each week will have one round.

"

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Orias67

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 09:01:26 AM

Read the rules and join as soon as you can, this is the best Airdrop of history Wink

They give the airdrop every Friday, this day is now called "Onion's day" in more than 100 countries ! ^^

You can follow the stats of the airdrop here : https://deeponion.org/stats.html

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
Deki1904

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 06:32:09 PM

Its again a black Thursday.

Time to buy few coins.... What do you think guys, how long it will take that the market rise again?

I read something about Chinese ban bitcoins etc. This month?

Cheers
lokinator

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 07:47:56 PM

Time to buy few coins.... What do you think guys, how long it will take that the market rise again?

Cheers

China isn't going to ban bitcoin -- if that was even possible. They are putting regulations on ICOs. There is a HUGE difference there.

Everyone saying China is banning bitcoin is fake news.

It's a big ploy to temporarily dump the market so whales can gain some more manipulation power by buying specific assets on the cheap.

You should be doing the same thing (minus the manipulation part of course) -- buy your favorite coins now while they are cheap. This is a temporary dump and just par for the course.

Wish DO was on Bittrex -- I'd be buying oodles.  Sad

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 08:12:58 PM

China can not forbid anything; can not control bitcoin communities as it can not control Deep Onion communities.
This is a classic fall in the period from September to October as often happens. Other times bitcoin collapsed and has always returned stronger.
Today next to it will be our Onions:
only 3 million caps ------ this is an easy x100 from today, up to 300million minimum!  Wink
Deki1904

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 08:36:17 PM

Cheers

China isn't going to ban bitcoin -- if that was even possible. They are putting regulations on ICOs. There is a HUGE difference there.

Everyone saying China is banning bitcoin is fake news.

It's a big ploy to temporarily dump the market so whales can gain some more manipulation power by buying specific assets on the cheap.

You should be doing the same thing (minus the manipulation part of course) -- buy your favorite coins now while they are cheap. This is a temporary dump and just par for the course.

Wish DO was on Bittrex -- I'd be buying oodles.  Sad

Hi,
Good to know. I read something about banning but hadn't the time... To check if it's fake news. Working outside m, home town... It's hard for me to keep all news tracking and be active here.

Will inform me at the weekend. When I'm home.

Cheers m8

And happy onions. Tomorrow to all participants.

ansi

Activity: 882
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 09:30:33 PM

Although it seems a bit low for buying right now, but this coin has the potential to succeed & be among the TOP 20 in couple of months if not less than that.

The project itself is based on the most idea welcome among networkers " the privacy " matter.

I predict that it will hit the $5.00+ before January 2018, if not then, it's differently the first quarter of 2018.

brokk

Activity: 375
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 11:04:41 PM

I think DeepOnion will solidify in the 40k-55k satoshis range next month and from there it will continue growing each week a little more, as soon as DeepSend is released the rise will start. We do need a better exchange tho, I think Nova is too weak in security reasons and I think that might the reason why people aren't generating much volume there, Cryptopia would be great.

Buy your Onions today and secure your future  Grin
mosprognoz

Activity: 868
Merit: 278

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 11:27:05 PM

the price of shitonion fall to 0.8 and the volume to 10 000 ! People are dumping for 0.4 on nova and still nobody is buying this shit ! This sam will collapse very soon ! Congrats deeponion shills ! THE GAME IS OVER !
radeone

Activity: 169

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 11:28:17 PM

i agree there are groups just dedicated to pumps and alot of them. possibly fueled by their monthly entry costs.

ICO IS NOW LIVE    ▐┃▌    1WORLD ONLINE    ▐┃▌    WHITEPAPER
✣ ✣ ✣ ┃ Revolutionizing ONLINE MEDIA with BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY and incentives for AUDIENCE ENGAGEMENT™ ┃ ✣ ✣ ✣
ANN \ / TELEGRAM \ / FACEBOOK \ / WHATSAPP \ / TWITTER \ / KAKAOTALK
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: