Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:28:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much will DeepOnion be worth?  (Read 23775 times)
joncoinsnow

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 04:30:09 AM

the price of shitonion fall to 0.8 and the volume to 10 000 ! People are dumping for 0.4 on nova and still nobody is buying this shit ! This sam will collapse very soon ! Congrats deeponion shills ! THE GAME IS OVER !

the game haven't started yet why is it over? its still on its launch. lol.

▄ ▄ ▄ █ █        H U S H        █ █ ▄ ▄ ▄
█████   drive your money and crypto-currencies    █████
TWITTER   |   ANN THREAD   |   BOUNTY   |   LINKEDIN
talesfromthecrypt

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 08:54:06 AM

the price of shitonion fall to 0.8 and the volume to 10 000 ! People are dumping for 0.4 on nova and still nobody is buying this shit ! This sam will collapse very soon ! Congrats deeponion shills ! THE GAME IS OVER !

why some much hatred ? I'm fed up cliking on 'ignore' every single day, too many jealous maybe ? remember :  it's a long run game

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Orias67

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:07:45 AM

And now is back to more than 1$. You FUDers are always coming and talk shit each time there is a little down in the price but when the price goes up you disapear and wait an other bad moment. There were bad moments for every cryptos even Bitcoin.

Now you can leave this thread because you bring nothing usefull with your posts.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
bitminton

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:46:27 PM

Let people who have join deep onion dicuss about this coin. with who dont hold any should be silence
jk_14
Legendary

Activity: 1292
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 02:23:56 PM

why some much hatred ? I'm fed up cliking on 'ignore' every single day, too many jealous maybe ? remember :  it's a long run game
I entirely forgot about the "ignore" function. Thanks a lot for reminding me lol.
MartiniBlanco

Activity: 647
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 02:43:04 PM

I think onion has still a lot of potential to grow up, but it needs a lot of time Smiley
deztroyr1

Activity: 284

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:08:39 PM

the price isn't moving much currently. this is still the beginning though.
at least 30 more airdrops and so far only 1 exchange...

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
bitphonics

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:39:15 PM

I feel like this is actually a huge problem. I get that there is currently a ton of popular support for this coin right now, but that is fading and fast. I get that new people are added to the airdrops every day, but having no viable option for new viewers to purchase the coin will kill any goodwill from outsiders. Nova is not a viable option. Registration has been down since the beginning of the month, and the site is shoddy for existing members. I am hopeful for the future of this coin, but everyday that goes by with only a broken exchange is another day closer to DO's death. Maybe I'm just crazy, but I think it would have been better to have no exchange till a proper exchange could be settled upon.
Xixuthrus

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:47:28 PM

I think people wil try to pump it hard since it was airdrop and lots of people have it and want to profit from it but imo it is a shitcoin and it will never recover from the dump after that and will be forgotten in limbo with a few people trying to revive it here and then but noone will care about it when they look into the past of the project.
adamantasaurus

Activity: 700
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 12:40:25 PM

I mean I have a good amount of deep onion and I saw it shoot up to almost 5.00 within the beginning of it's inception which I think is a pretty good accomplishment alone. Yes it NEEDS to get on more exchanges and fast I agree but I don't really think it is a shitcoin any coin that has privacy as a primary focus is not a shitcoin as long as the developers follow through with what they are trying to accomplish I think deepsend will bring a lot of attention to this coin as well as being on a better exchange Smiley
NereuFajardo

Activity: 152
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 12:53:36 PM

if it can list one more exchange will be better. 30 round more. this is good for people still want join this airdrop
albio87

Activity: 252
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 03:04:27 PM

I think it has the right features to become really huge! I'm not saying it because i've the signature, in fact I'm still holding it despite not receiving any bonus, bounty or airdrop. (you could simply check my nick on the list of members)

i'm saying it because it has the privacy feauture, which will be a must for the future of cryptos, you can say that there are so many coins with this feature, yes definitely yes, but no one is creating such a strong community.
They are creating value from nothing, it's a win win strategy, joining the community and the airdrop rules you could gain money from nothing, at the same time you are spreading to everyone about it and so the coin will gain traction and value!

in a market in which a lot of product have more or less the same feautures, the value added is given by the community so they are creating this, eating the gap between their competitor, already from now, even though they are not in large exchanges yet.

so let me say "the best is yet to come"
lokinator

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 03:19:19 PM

LOL! Look guys! Another troll who is mad he couldn't get into the airdrop!

Nova doesn't work. You can't even register for it nowadays. It's a garbage exchange. Nobody uses it.

The fact that you believe "the game is over" before Onions launch campaign has ended and before Onions even get listed on a legitimate exchange is beyond ridiculous.

I am a current member of the airdrop campaign and am personally disappointed that I can't buy Onions on Bittrex or Cryptopia. I would have thousands more than I do right now if that was a possibility.

I can assure you, I am not the only one in that boat. The reality is, the only people able to trade Onions on Nova are the ones that already traded Onions on Nova -- which is a very small number of people. Which is precisely why there is a very low volume of trades.

That being said, most Onion supporters would rather jump off the Golden Gate Bridge than sell their Onions right now. You can have my Onions once they are growing on Mars and selling for $50+ a piece Wink.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
bucciarati

Activity: 700
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 04:16:01 PM

speaking of quotation anybody knows what is needed in order to being quoted on big exchanges like kraken? i am asking this because have heard a lot of talk about fees, requests and reputation but kraken list doge! i have nothing against doge, i was in love with it but it is in a long fading route. so again: what is needed? it's a matter of fees? user requesting it? market capitalization? it varies from platform to platform? any info will be apreciated

Deki1904

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 07:50:30 PM

It will be worth more than a penny...

No really. It will be worth what we are willing to pay for an onion. I'm see a bright future for onions. Idea good, Devs good, community good.

5 dollar by the end of year. Probably earlier.

Cheers
parat8t9

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:31:34 PM

I think the price will remain level between 0.75 - $2.00 during the 40 weeks of the air drop. After the air drop has completed, I think we will see a sudden drop in price as many people will most likely dump for profit after receiving all the free coins.

I really think that after the dump this coin is going to go much higher given it is a rare gem in terms of privacy and it's TOR integration.  I don't own a lot at this time, but if I did I wouldn't sell I would prefer to use it for transactions.
kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:35:44 PM

Come read my articles on steemit and look at why DEEPONION will grow in the future beyond your expectations.
With other exchanges that will come, deepsend implementation, wallet mobile, etc. it will shortly be $ 10

https://steemit.com/blockhain/@kronos123/millionaire-in-30-months

https://steemit.com/crypto/@kronos123/the-power-of-deep-onion
deztroyr1

Activity: 284

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:54:19 PM

Come read my articles on steemit and look at why DEEPONION will grow in the future beyond your expectations.
With other exchanges that will come, deepsend implementation, wallet mobile, etc. it will shortly be $ 10

https://steemit.com/blockhain/@kronos123/millionaire-in-30-months

https://steemit.com/crypto/@kronos123/the-power-of-deep-onion

nice work to create those articles. i'm curious how deepsend is going to influence everything that is happening with deeponion and crypto.
it is very promising anyway

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
Erowind

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:58:17 PM

Once ONION is recognized as a competitor to monero and dash a five dollar price will seem small. The moon is coming XD

Can't snort crack through a rolled up bitcoin Wink
Deki1904

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 10:44:59 PM

Once ONION is recognized as a competitor to monero and dash a five dollar price will seem small. The moon is coming XD

Are you a girl or a boy?

Just kidding  😂😂

Yeah someone understand me... When the other people realisiert what deeponion.org is... Will be go to the moon.

Keep on rollin onions.

Cheers
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: