Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:50:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NEO vs GAS?  (Read 27383 times)
Poink

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 01:20:53 PM

WTF is going on?)
$17.15NEO and $14.43GAS on neoexplorer

Why GAS price is closing to price of NEO Huh

While NEO generate GAS, it is very slow.  You need about 500 NEO to generate one GAS a week.

Right now it doesn't matter much since there are no projects running under NEO platform yet (RPX is yet to go live)... but many speculators see the future demand for GAS.  Generation of GAS stops in a few years too so imagine how much the demand for it will be if NEO becomes China's ETH.  Some used GAS get "recycled" so available qty will eventually start to decline but not run out totally.

Again, prices are based on speculation and if you bet right, you could reap big rewards later (or not).

A well known (and very expensive) financial adviser actually believes GAS will eventually worth more than NEO.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Poink

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 01:22:41 PM

When you buy gas on  exchange and want to take it out which wallet do you use? Is it the same with NEO?
Do you send it to the same adress as NEO? It seems confusing two assets on one adress?

YES.  My NEO GUI wallet actually holds 3 assents now...NEO, GAS,and  RPX Smiley
Poink

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 01:25:59 PM

Whats the point of Gas?...can you move it?....Is there a point in collecting it?

Eventually, all transactions done with NEO based tokens will need GAS.

It is like having a car (NEO based tokens), if you don't have gas, you can't use it. Wink
ProsperFisher

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 02:02:21 PM

Hi bros! Do you think the coin will go up or down?
jilani

Activity: 244
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 02:16:19 PM

Neo is the best one i think.NEO is big pump today 28.11$ in https://coinmarketcap.com i bought 18 NEO for long term hold.I bought NEO five months ago when price was very low.So now NEO is the perfect coin at this moment.
hua_hui
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 02:36:17 PM

When you buy gas on  exchange and want to take it out which wallet do you use? Is it the same with NEO?
Do you send it to the same adress as NEO? It seems confusing two assets on one adress?

YES.  My NEO GUI wallet actually holds 3 assents now...NEO, GAS,and  RPX Smiley

haha same here. I think there is a lot of us who believe in the neo ecosystem. I am also looking forward to the next ico which is coming up in nov. And i am super super excited when they mention about NEX which is like the protocol for decentralise exchanges especially cater to neo ecosystem. I love the neo community like the COZ which they are doing amazing things and other contributor like lrp.
NickCrypto

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:27:14 AM

The chart of Gas looks great on BItscreener: https://bitscreener.com/coins/gas/chart_gallery

Silverdewz

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:33:48 AM

2x stopped saying yesterday, and then I saw neo and gas rising first, suggesting neo and gas are childish coins that can hold for long periods of time, neo vs gas? I think the development of neo will be better, but gas in the poloneix trading, and neo is not much difference.
Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:59:23 AM

If you believe in NEO, then you need to hold some GAS too. Both these should rise together
to new highs next year.
rommelzkie

Activity: 294
Merit: 125

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:10:26 AM

Damn. I must be living under a rock. I bought some NEO on Bittrex a couple of days ago. I kept it on Bittrex too. What's this GAS claim?  Being a noob sucks.

Gas is generated for holding NEO. GAS has its own price too.

If you are going to hold NEO for a long time. Then it is much better to store it on NEON wallet for you to receive the GAS

Actionminow

Activity: 45
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:28:53 AM

GAS (NEO) list on gate.io

https://twitter.com/gate_io/status/930381476834639872

https://gate.io/trade/GAS_BTC

Congratulation !
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:05:31 AM

It must be a way don’t claim every time for GAS. Some time ago I had NEO and work with it. But GAS tokens were accrued automatically as long as I remember. It will be better you write message to admin of your wallet. Maybe some rules have changed.
bakgwei

Activity: 327
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 10:58:26 PM

AFAIK the rules have not changed - if you manage your NEO in (as I do for instance) the NEON wallet, it will accrue the GAS automatically. No need to be active at all, you can claim it in the app any time you like.
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:02:16 AM

NEO birdies :-D weee

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=NEO_BTC

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
gembitz

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:39:43 AM

If you believe in NEO, then you need to hold some GAS too. Both these should rise together
to new highs next year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5dC3K4LuMM

Cool

~there is only one way to save our city>.>NEO

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
insight7

Activity: 147

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:59:29 AM

Neo coolez!)
sangwookie

Activity: 168

Put it all on the line and go for broke

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:07:19 AM

i got burned on neo back when it was at $40. i sold for btc so all was good. i am very skeptical on alts, so i am waiting for a big fall or i will just write it off as one of those what ifs. i do like the gas idea with neo but all the marketing and guest lectures makes them look scammy and like a mlm. are they really the next great coin? seems more bluster than proof.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
gembitz

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:09:44 AM

i got burned on neo back when it was at $40. i sold for btc so all was good. i am very skeptical on alts, so i am waiting for a big fall or i will just write it off as one of those what ifs. i do like the gas idea with neo but all the marketing and guest lectures makes them look scammy and like a mlm. are they really the next great coin? seems more bluster than proof.

they are about to pump NEO buy/sell :-D weee

qreeteahgr

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:39:41 AM

So when I have my NEO in the wallet, how often do I have to claim the GAS? Can you let it build up over time, then just send it once every 7 days or so, or do I have to sit there and claim it all the time, or it will "be lost" or some such?

I know its a stupid question but I gotta be sure! Thanks in advance Smiley
I am not sure whether we can ask exchange to deposit the same or accumulate the same and honor it when GAS gets listed on same.
Branko

Activity: 2450
Merit: 318

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 05:52:05 PM

I think someone knows something big, as GAS was bought month ago in big quantity, up to 150 times
than list price (8 ETH for 1 GAS)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: