Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 07:34:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: many ICO altcoin , What can be trusted?  (Read 6950 times)
pikatju

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

https://wallet.merit.me/?invite=Pikachu

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 09:33:17 AM

I look for new good products with a good team. Definetely by participating in ICO, you have chance of getting the coins at discount!
A good project is Powerledger! Check it out here

heppot

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 10:01:01 AM

read the whitepaper, consept, escrow, team that have no bad issue. watch the fund raised before funding. there you go.
but still this is my opinion. do your own research to make an investment.
raymart0720

Activity: 322
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 10:01:09 AM

you can also do your investigation and ask here in specific board where you can find the trusted ICO bountys.

by physical looking when there where anyone who is starting a campaign a higher rank means trusted and also look for the thrusty thing red color under their names by that you can see if it is legit or not
000JC88

Activity: 159

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 10:11:24 AM

I believe the best way is by reading ICOs whitepaper and see how well explain the project and if the project is technologically possible. Many ICOs have project too irrelevant to the real world, or too complicated, projects that only Microsoft or Google can do. Be careful because maybe these people believe they can do it, but at the end won't.
Personally I believe best ICOs to invest are those who have a good plan, how to do their project from the beginning and do not promise too complicated things.
jimsteel

Activity: 244
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 01:04:00 PM

I think investing in any ICO is the same as any other type of investment. Everyone is getting caught up with the increasing profits of cryptocurrencies they are not looking into the important things. Personally I look for :-

- A strong team - Doesn't matter how good the altcoin is, without the development team, good marketers or a savvy CEO it won't go far
- A well thought out concept / whitepaper - Because a lot of ICO's are suggesting what they are doing, without actually have done it (raising funds for it) the whitepaper is the main source of where they are going. If it doesn't have strict numbers and realistic targets, then you shouldn't invest.
- Finite coin supply - If they don't have this, then they can just keep pumping out more coins and devaluing it.
- Strong social media presence - Shows they are wanting to communicate with investors rather than just take their money.

If those things are all green lights, then you should consider it, if those things are not in place, look at another ICO there are plenty around.

Personally one that i am looking at is Crowdholding. They tick all my boxes and slowly trucking along at a good rate.

https://ico.crowdholding.com
carrie_white

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 04:01:14 AM

yes I agree with you, now more and more new ico emerging, and I think ico project that do not have complete and clear information, should be avoided, because the most important is the transparency of the project regarding team profile, idea, and allocation of fund supply.

hilarypolar

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 04:16:07 AM

Nowadays is very tricky to invest in new ICOs, i would recommend you to have some knowledge about the coin you are investing on (take into account if the project has a future, if they have a product released or at least if they are working on the project), also read reviews or other people opinions. There are some good channels on youtube that might be helpful (But still be careful, they can make a lot of money by just promoting ICOs that might be a scam).
That way when you invest on them, at least you will feel that your money is a bit safer. Good luck with your investments! Grin
asanezz7

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 04:30:23 AM

You should invest wisely, do some research.
If you have some spare time you can visit http://crypto-knowledge.blogspot.com

hilarypolar

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 04:37:54 AM

Yeah to be honest I'm really scared of investing in new ICOs, i have seen and read a lot o people that lost all their money because in the end it was a scam. So, to avoid losing my money or any other inconvenience, i rather just invest in projects that i know and i have investigate a bit, or they have their product already design. That way at least i will feel that my money is a bit safer, is not worth it to take such a risk in my opinion, a lot of scams going on... Undecided
iluvbtc

Activity: 221

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 04:51:48 AM

Spread you money evenly among the following, and it is my opinion you will be well positioned for the upcoming global financial crash/monetary reset:

Non-crypto:
-Physical Silver (ag) that you hold, not an ETF on some stock exchange

Crypto Coin:
-Bitcoin
-Litecoin

Crypto Asset:
-SALT
-Populous
-TenX
-OMG
-Veritaseum
Juel rana

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 04:54:59 AM

Trust those with a vision, anything that look to businessy is probably a scam!
ryanben

Activity: 266
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:07:20 AM

You need to find out about the team, route, product, community of the project. In addition, information related to your government decision is also important because it will determine your investment impact.

red4slash

Activity: 1344
Merit: 444

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:09:39 AM

Look at first who became a manager in a bounty campaign whether they are famous or just a small person. Then try looking at the number of coins you have given for the campaign. The last look at whitepapers, prospects, and teams in ico looking ico who has a trusted team (Review the ico)

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:21:28 AM

Now a lot of ico altcoin project , do projects that can be trusted . This makes i doubt to participate campaign bounty .
Please tell me friend , how saw projects altcoin can be trusted ?

Most people will see the concept, dev team and ICO price token, if sound good many people will join but sound " good " is relative. I only suggest you to see how they grow up the project, built communication with member & how they solve members problem?. If they still on time with roadmap, create many channel to communicated with member, it will be a great indicator to follow their project. This activities need time but worth to try. Have a nice day.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 01:01:26 PM

Large of ICOs projects out there mostly of them will be failure because of competitions business related with the same products and the projects of ICOs, so which are can be trusted? Everything depend on the our analisys fundamental of the ICOs projects, we must know how long time the comunity is alive, what's the products of ICOs and the experience developer of team in the business related with ICOs projects be builded, the most important never put all of the money into one ICOs projects. Cheesy
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:29:59 PM

Now a lot of ico altcoin project , do projects that can be trusted . This makes i doubt to participate campaign bounty .

Yeah , this is the truth of the bitcoin field that we can found easily many ICOs and project with ICOs .
But here we can't say with the surity that which is better and which is not .
Here in my opinion you should think about its quality of the coins whether they are better or not for the future .
So first of all you should look at the economical condition of the coin support .
Second thing we should see the technology of the coin that is used for the devlopment .
Third thing is the team experience in the devlopment of the coin , Here devlopment team plays an important role for the progress of the coin because new new things by the team for the coins makes more famouse and popular to the coins .
So you can expect that which ICO are better to invest and which one are not .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
kirito1614

Activity: 336
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 10:49:58 AM

I recommend ARNA, this coin help a lot of project in terms of biotechnology, medicine see the description >  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2181117 it has a promising project development which enables token holders to access research incentives and etc. this blockchain will not help investors but also the world in field of biotechnology.
shinchan123

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 08:38:11 PM

It's true, almost every month there are just over 10 or more ICO's and it's really hard to decide which to invest to or which to support. I think it's best to examine the ICO carefully before investing. Look at the team behind it, their concept, their potential market and the project's potential itself. Most ICOs that were successful are those are handled by known members.
rainbow169

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 08:56:04 PM

Even bounty campaign sometimes could go wrong, just look at the rage that Authorship (ATS) has caused in the forum. I would say for ICO  do your own research, if any doubt don't put your money in, remember there are lots of opportunities, also spread your investment in case of any risk, even hot ICO like aventus might not pull off in the 2nd market so just put in the amount that you are willing to lose
Arkann

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 04:42:45 AM

If you invest your funds in ICO, then, of course, you need to familiarize yourself with the appropriate campaign program, look at the team, for what purposes coins are created, in which industry or other field of activity they will work and only then decide. There is no universal advice. With signature campaigns it's easier, your money is not lost here, some work may be wasted for nothing. But you also need to be ready for this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: