Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:08:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: many ICO altcoin , What can be trusted?  (Read 6950 times)
allycn

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 05:10:39 AM

I would trust a project with a solid team (check their profiles), a good product (something that has already been developed and it is not just getting started) and a clear whitepaper.

After looking at a bunch of ICOs (because there are way too many), I finally invested on my first ICO : Electroneum (yes, the one on my signature). I liked their project because I actually understood what they were talking about, and even if I had not found it during the ICO stage, it is the type of product I would be interested in working with as I am just getting started in the crypto currency world.

You can find more info on their website, or check out the post I did on steemit
Argon2

Activity: 140
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 07:37:23 AM

Now a lot of ico altcoin project , do projects that can be trusted . This makes i doubt to participate campaign bounty .
Please tell me friend , how saw projects altcoin can be trusted ?

No ICO
evski

Activity: 142
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:09:37 AM

Swarm.Fund ico is looking very promising

super solid dev team based in silicon valley

very practical use cases 

mainstream media coverage:
https://www.forbes.com/sites/giovannirodriguez/2017/08/16/can-swarm-fund-help-the-cryptocurrency-market-finally-enter-the-mainstream/#3c562d2f2e77

i expect this project to be highly successful, will be keeping a close eye on it for sure

ico is just starting:
https://swarm.fund/
johnsaributua

Activity: 882
Merit: 265

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 04:23:44 AM

very practical use cases 

https://www.forbes.com/sites/giovannirodriguez/2017/08/16/can-swarm-fund-help-the-cryptocurrency-market-finally-enter-the-mainstream/#3c562d2f2e77

i expect this project to be highly successful, will be keeping a close eye on it for sure

ico is just starting:
ofcourse, i think swarm will be good in future. This ICO is truely promising

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

micle222

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 04:35:42 AM

Now a lot of ico altcoin project , do projects that can be trusted . This makes i doubt to participate campaign bounty .
Please tell me friend , how saw projects altcoin can be trusted ?

To choose a good ICO you have to see the developers, projects, teams, and white paper to know more details about the ICO project to be implemented.
To minimize the risk of loss I put my money around 10% during PreICO and 40% when ICO opened also 50% when ICO will finish.
iluvbtc

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 04:43:09 AM

very practical use cases 

ico is just starting:

Is this the same as Swarm City? If not, very confusing and possible copyright infringement
dewanaga
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 04:44:20 AM

now the number of ico projects make us more dizzy to choose which one, but there is good too, we must really choose a good one
Nathland

Activity: 317
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 10:32:45 AM

Search for the projects which has a very good developement team as the team is the most important factor which decides the fate of coin. Always look for projects which are unique and has some working product.
digital_weezer

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 11:03:23 AM

The only way to found a good ICO from a bad one is research and know what to look for. It is the same as any investment. The more you know the better.
imjustp

Activity: 256
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 11:13:12 AM

For me, and I am not anyone with great experience at all, I tend to look through the white papers and at who is involved with the project/who is backing the project. While it may bot be guaranteed, I feel ICO's which have the backing and support of already established and global FIAT based companies are more likely to deliver on their goals which is what gained the backing in the first place.

If I am entirely honest I have only participated in one ICO so far - a pre ico for a company which I feel has a unique audience and some pretty solid backing.

I will be entering another three ICOs for similar reasons - I have decided to invest so am waiting for the pre ICO dates to open and best value to enter the one which is open now.
johnsaributua

Activity: 882
Merit: 265

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 11:59:09 AM

Search for the projects which has a very good developement team as the team is the most important factor which decides the fate of coin. Always look for projects which are unique and has some working product.
maybe you can found it in ICO of swarm.fund

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

StockBet.com

Activity: 322

Make A Bet on WORKING SOFTWARE

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 12:13:54 PM

Make sure that they have software that you can use, to verify its quality and usefulness.

This is the only to confirm that the team can develop software.

Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 12:17:48 PM

Lately there are a lot of ICOs, and to be honest i do not like that. I do not say that they are all bad, probably there are some among them that are good and have really good potential. But i must say that i do not trust them. Bitcoin is strongest crypto currency, and there are a few other altcoins that are strong too, in that i do trust. Therefor my opinion is that trust is earned, and that is why i do not trust any new altcoin.
Warren Buffert

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 01:46:28 PM

Lately there are a lot of ICOs, and to be honest i do not like that. I do not say that they are all bad, probably there are some among them that are good and have really good potential. But i must say that i do not trust them. Bitcoin is strongest crypto currency, and there are a few other altcoins that are strong too, in that i do trust. Therefor my opinion is that trust is earned, and that is why i do not trust any new altcoin.

You do not trust any ICO's, but you advertise an ICO in your signature and avatar.
I guess you do trust some  Roll Eyes
StockBet.com

Activity: 322

Make A Bet on WORKING SOFTWARE

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 01:51:54 PM

"Never invest in a business that you do not understand"  -- Warren Buffett

imutlinda

Activity: 926
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 01:55:05 PM

You do not trust any ICO's, but you advertise an ICO in your signature and avatar.
I guess you do trust some  Roll Eyes

Yes I think that means one of the ico's likes. With a signature on our account profile. And not all ico are bad they build a crypto world by bringing up their new coins. Although not many ico that build in the world of crypto
davidroux

Activity: 625

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 01:57:26 PM

First check dev profile then check their advisor. ask them about this project to make this profile are true. Better wait many people invest their money first

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                 
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀