Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:41:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your heaviest bags?  (Read 3007 times)
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 09:57:26 AM

I have in my bag NEO (got when it was still at $10) and planning to hold it long term and I recently bought some STRAT, NMR and WAVES. The heaviest bag goes to NEO and I am happy with how this coin performed in the past few days. The least that I have is NMR. I am hoping that STRAT will someday skyrocket like NEO. All of them are for long term.
lombok

Activity: 854
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2017, 10:06:50 AM

If I will reproduce my bag that is in NEBLIO.
If any of you want to sell below the price of ICO can PM.
Good luck

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 10:11:36 AM

I'm holding btc as my first priority, eth, waves and mgo at the moment. These are my heaviest bag that I believe this will gives me earning as my long term investment.
rayk

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2017, 10:12:40 AM

My heaviest bags are digibyte, ripple and litecoin. I can hold them for even 4 years. All of them are in different industries, ripple for banks, digibyte: gaming, litecoin is the one of the best coin similar to bitcoin.
Olivious

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 10:22:42 AM

I bag shitcoins like digieuro and valorbit, i dont hope for this coins to have value in the futur, its just in my collection.
thejaytiesto (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 12:27:38 PM

i stopped holding altcoins a long time ago when i finally realized that they are not going to have any half decent future and the money loss is big when holding most of them.

now i am only holding bitcoin and litecoin for long term and have some small amounts of a couple of smaller altcoins.
then my most attention is in short term investments when i buy them to sell fast and get the profit before the dump.

But if you are holding an altcoin and it bottoms, you don't lose anything by holding it hoping for a random pump. Just look at coins like Fibrecoin, Bitstar etc. Very randomly, coins that are half dead can pump a lot, and if you are holding the right coin, you can off your bags and make a nice profit in the process vs selling them for a loss.

Just consider these bags as lost already and maybe you get lucky, that is my strategy with random altcoins that im holding for some reason.
wenzuo

Activity: 318
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 12:31:33 PM

What are the heaviest bags that you are holding and for how long have you been holding?

I got some really dumb cryptos in my pocket. Most of these are coins that I mined back then I was testing mining software and getting my first mined coins. I got lucky with Dogecoin and sold for 0.5 BTC, that was a steal.

I got MYR, DGB, Catcoin, QRK, Fluttercoin, Fantomcoin, RPC, NET... fuck, I got so many coins, and it's a couple bucks worth. Im just holding and looking for the typical random pump to dump.

Again these coins are just mined, so they are not really dumb investments, if you dont count mining them as dumb..

I did bought MazaCoin back then tho, I was a noob lol. I lost them on Cryptsy anyway.
i think it should be bitcoin or rthereum, but nowadays these two has pump so much that it has little potential compared with other altcoins, some new coin deserve holding

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
TOKEN-SALE : Apr 16 2018
     DAICO :       May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
europesss

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 01:18:58 PM

BTC is my heaviest, I am waiting for the day when the price of BTC is $100,000.I believe it will come true one day , then I will buy a lot of things I want.
Meanwhile , I buy some altcoins  for short time investment,like waves , neo and so on.
Vivisector999

Activity: 541
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 02:39:01 PM

I've got an old Gridseed miner that I've left on behind the fridge for quite a while now. Connected to https://www.ipominer.com/ pool. They autoswitch a few newer/odder coins and I've got quite  few "bagged".

Same dilemma, not sure what to do with them, VIA, PTL, QTL, INFX, FLO.

One day....one day

Hi Shermand100.  I have a few Gridseeds as well, just plinking away.  I was on ipominer as well, and was getting a crapload of coins I didn't know what to do with them.  Just wanted to let you know I found this cool other pool called Prohashing.com.  It works kind of the same way as ipominer, where you don't know what coin you are mining, as they are constantly switching to the highest paying.  But the big difference is Prohashing sells all the coins themselves, then pays you in whatever coin you choose.  They have about 200 to pick from.  

I am not associated with them in any way, so this isn't an ad.  Just advice from one gridseed miner to another.

As for my largest BAG I am holding atm, it would be Siacoin.  I bought big into it right before the ASIC announcement that dropped the coin to a 1/3 of what it was when I bought.  Luckily I have faith in this coin, so I guess I am holding for the long haul.

Check out AC3  @ https://ac3.io/
Jdope

Activity: 747
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 02:50:28 PM

My heaviest bag would be BTC, then ETC, then VTC, i have no idea why they all end with TC haha, i also have like 100-200$ flatted out between 10-15 currencies just to hold them, maybe one of them pops and makes me rich
yonghongtang

Activity: 483

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 02:58:54 PM

What are the heaviest bags that you are holding and for how long have you been holding?

I got some really dumb cryptos in my pocket. Most of these are coins that I mined back then I was testing mining software and getting my first mined coins. I got lucky with Dogecoin and sold for 0.5 BTC, that was a steal.

I got MYR, DGB, Catcoin, QRK, Fluttercoin, Fantomcoin, RPC, NET... fuck, I got so many coins, and it's a couple bucks worth. Im just holding and looking for the typical random pump to dump.

Again these coins are just mined, so they are not really dumb investments, if you dont count mining them as dumb..

I did bought MazaCoin back then tho, I was a noob lol. I lost them on Cryptsy anyway.
CDT, coindash.
It's a new coin which has not been listed by main exchange, after listing ,I think it can take me three times of my invest.
aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1263

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 04:02:46 PM

OMG ive never heard of most of those crypto's
or even seen them mentioned on BCT!

I think the only 2 that I would class as being in BAGS are
Belacoin and SIAcoin, although I'm hoping the show a little
movement in a positive way soon

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 1162

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 04:16:53 PM

For some reason, about once a year, probably because of some mining for were dealing with, we end up with a huge number of rabbitcoin. We have a lot of people that handle Mining, and our pools things like that, and some of the multipool, and some of the Lesser used exchanges, you have to change to a pretty unpopular coin withdrawal all out without losing your butt, and I guess once a year that turns out to be rabbitcoin.
soul-impact

Activity: 854

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 04:22:33 PM

I have in my bag NEO (got when it was still at $10) and planning to hold it long term and I recently bought some STRAT, NMR and WAVES. The heaviest bag goes to NEO and I am happy with how this coin performed in the past few days. The least that I have is NMR. I am hoping that STRAT will someday skyrocket like NEO. All of them are for long term.

When it comes to the biggest amount I ever owned, I thought it was MGO, then I owned a lot of MGOs, however, I did not sell it, and when it went down, I felt Worried, I sell a lot. That was a wrong decision of mine.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

Sync485

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 04:30:48 PM

stratis and siacoin. i think stratis has a potential to be next Ethereum. i bought at 3.60$ and waiting
CrypticGambit

Activity: 280

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 04:37:27 PM

Pillar and pillar.... Due to very bad marketing, this coin is going down. If they would just shut up and don't do stupid conferences, the price would be around ico, now it is below ico. This bag makes me feel so bad...

mrayazgul

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 08:20:58 AM

At the time I read your thread one of the employees brought over the reports and yes we have about 6 million rabbitcojnd right now. Definitely worth less $50 but for the sheer number that's our biggest bag.
Prodigan786

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 10:56:42 AM

I am holding some waves good number of dogecoin and litebitcoin (lbtc). In this I got good profit from lbtc 2 times pumped 5x .and also holding some Monaco (mco) ,  Ixt and bqx . In that bqx good profit it's pumped 20x recent time.
daadog

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

SHPING Presale:22-31 JAN / Crowdsale:22 FEB-23 MAR

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 11:21:01 AM

I've got quite big bags in both NEM and QTUM and have had for a long time.

SHPING | | A cryptocurrency for shopper marketing and rewards
Token Sale | | Bitcointalk ANN | | Bounty Program | | Telegram
PRESALE: 22 - 31 Jan | | CROWDSALE: 22 Feb - 23 Mar
Amalker

Activity: 826

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 11:26:39 AM

My heaviest bag for now is Qtum. And i think price will go up very soon!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: