Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:28:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your heaviest bags?  (Read 3007 times)
the-doctor

Activity: 542
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 07:40:48 PM

I have system made to put 7% of my total capital in the best performing coins in the previous month. But it does not seem to work so I am thinking selling all coins again and learn TA cause I am loosing money this way.. Happy to hear other opinions

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Hoganye

Activity: 625
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 07:45:25 PM

Monero and potential altcoin still very young and cheap price have function anonymous like Zcoin, Pivx. And Monaco token is an altcoin I bought many more in recently.
jwkman

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 07:46:53 PM

My bags are DGB and RDD
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 09:29:57 PM

I started to accumulate ripple. The price didn't increase during bitcoin pump and I expect a strong action from ripple price. It can be $0.3 in one day easily like old days.

Hold on to your XRP! I'm not selling mine.
If Ripple are successful in what they're trying to achieve, it could well make XRP number one in marketcap and well in excess of $1 per coin. The only thing is that it might take a while - banks and regulatory authorities can move at a glacial pace.
i've been positive and looking forward for it too, sad to say that it has still not reach the selling price yet, but I am not selling it right away, I am even eager waiting for some updates about it and I am holding it for long term, I am not in a rush anyway.

Glad you're holding long-term! One thing that is needed with XRP is patience. It's not a short-term trading coin, and the price could yet drop below 3k sats... but I think it has more long-term potential than any other coin, and when the next price rise (eventually) arrives, it could well be huge.
bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 10:42:36 PM

ETH of course, with a lot of eth I can easily invest in ICO. When I earn big profit in ICO then I sell the token and convert to eth. The more ETH I hold, I will have a chance to buy or invest in promising and profitable ICOs, That is the easiest way to trade instead of trading directly in the exchanger. Predicting market price is hard for me. Buy buying presale coin, I earn 50 % off. When the coin lauch in the exchanger I will make a lot of profit.
Jumanji7

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 08:56:19 PM

Buy LISK with both hands!
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 09:19:50 PM

Pospro coins its fundamental and the approach of the developer was so good that i am holding more then 500k coins and it is now delisted from Bleutrade exchange and their is no sign of the developer of that coin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: